All Comments on 'Bad Girl Pt. 06'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Sohioslim78Sohioslim78about 2 years ago

So sad to see this story end

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticabout 2 years ago

I didn't like the series at all. It didn't work for me. Inconsistencies and incoherences killed the story. If Sandy's case wasn't enough you add kim's one. Her husband cheats on her and then she gets even but to return home and keep fuc*ing his husband even with more desire than before. I think the story is a complete failure. Zero stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Had to just stop reading...endless sex with ever more increasing "body counts"...end this. (I didn't rate it)

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

This was a fun run, with a few bad downers. Overall an excellent series.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

Sad to see it end even if it was time.

Always been a fan of your work. This series had it's ups and downs, both emotionally and as entertainment. I know that stories are the Author's to play out as they see fit, and this one is no different. I do have to say though it's hard to see a MC as this big badass Navy Seal, with his own set of morals and yet he so easily gave in time and time again... even if it was for his own good in the long run. It's hard to see how the MC would allow it with the way he thinks about things. It brought the story down for me, I know it's difficult to write a story where the MC sticks to their moral code and it still be a sexy fun story, which is what I think readers want, But I wish someone would write a story where no means no even after it's asked a second time... LOL I have ranted before that MC says 'no' to something the Author tells the reader they would find immoral then are asked immediately again and suddenly the MC is 'ok' with it. While I can't say Bill/Tim/MC did it that way here it was close a couple times. This was better than most in that regard. All in all, because I'm a fan Five stars for all parts, and thanks for sharing.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Good story but glad it ended! Still rated it with 5 BIG FAT STARS!

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Thank you for another crazy story and I hate to see it end.

tazz1369tazz1369about 2 years ago

you can add more was getting interesting

Radomir1Radomir1about 2 years ago

In some places, it's a very emotional part.

But the last scene with Kelly is not quite clear.

Doesn't his usual foursome take part?

Just the two of them, or with Kelly's friends, too? And do the guys take part? The description of the script isn't quite clear.

There's no sex scene with Kelly at all.

Is Kelly a virgin?

Sophia's daughter? It's a little extreme to give birth at 50+.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198about 2 years ago

Sorry, but no matter how brave, how honorable, or how broken, you wrote the main character, he will always be a simp. And not just any simp, a simp to a woman that has a body count of +1000 different men, it is doubtful if Lit has seen a bigger one outside of L.W. since it's inception. If she didn't contract anything fatal, she certainly contracted something, and many times, and if bareback, how many abortions? It would be very unlikely she could ever be pregnant after such an adventure, and more importantly, why would any man with just a shred of self respect touch her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but I honestly and really suggest that you AND your editor take greater care with your use of there/their/they're, especially with the second two.

And sorry, the word is prostAte, not prostRate... being prostrate may aid access to the prostate, but that's almost the limit of their association.

Bammerman76Bammerman76almost 2 years ago

Probably could have excluded the whole first chapter of the story where Vickie auctions him off and had a better overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just for kicks, read the last chapter.......... Man I have read several of your stories and this by far and away is the worst piece of crap you have written. It is like you couldn't get out of the way of yourself going the wrong direction. "really sad satire that doesn't resemble anything good sex wise" ......................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, little Drawn out and long. Believe you could’ve done a couple more pages wear he teaches virgin Kelly everything in the world about sex, since she wants to be another sister wife. Please write one more chapter..

NirosuNirosuover 1 year ago

The whole plan/target for Juanita seemed a little more focused on Bill than it should have.

And with the way you have written other scenes the moment he was using the gloryholes I kind of expected it to go south/poorly/against his wishes since pretty much all the kink/scene type things have. Idk if that is a good tension to give a reader

The interactions with the kids was solid.

Phyllis' scene little odd and all over the place, but as a whole worked well.

I think you mean Epilogue not prologue and I think I'd have extended the epilogue into the Kelly scene.

Seriously no karma for the sex club mismanagement, majorly missed plot point there imo.

kingdozerkingdozerover 1 year ago

first three chaps wernt bad i like most ur stories but the last 3 chaps 4 5 and 6 kinda made bill look like a pussy and it kinda ruined the story other then that it wasnt bad but ya last three chaps wernt that good

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It looks like the the readers in the know don't like this story very much. Me, I read a story to enjoy it, not tear it apart like I am an editor. Did I like this story, yes, I did. Thank you.

ManoBlueManoBlue7 months ago

Dawg this was so bad 😭

FseriesFseries3 months ago

Gave it a one. As the girls has sexual events with other men. He stated adamantly that he doesn’t share with other men.

MarkT63MarkT6329 days ago

Vickie is a slut, he is a cuck...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
3946 Followers
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Girl Pt. 05 Previous Part
Bad Girl Series Info