Bad Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
I help two mothers, their children, a virgin, & I find peace.
21.2k words
4.62
16.9k
45

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 for editing my story.

*****

Chapter 17 -- Dinner

I go down for dinner, and we're at the formal dining room. I see two extra place settings. I don't think anything of it, probably just some staff coming back.

The doorbell rings, so I go answer it. I open the door to a pair of young women. They both have tears in their eyes and are wearing brand new and expensive dresses. These dresses are way out of range for the two widows I've been supporting.

They don't jump for joy at seeing me, but they do both hug me and cry. I can't believe they even want to see me; I killed their husbands.

I can't talk, but I open the door wide and motion them to come in. I close the door, and they follow me to the dining room, where there's a greeting line for the two women. I introduce Phyllis and Juanita to my family, and each of my family hugs and introduces themselves.

We all sit at the table. Everyone has a large glass of wine. I suspect I will need the whole bottle.

Mom does all the talking, "I made some inquires with Sophia's general friend. I found these two living pretty well for Navy widows. I flew them here two days ago, and Sandy took them shopping. You have been authorized by the US Navy to tell all of us what happened back on March 2. They want to know why their husbands are dead."

This is the absolute worst day of my life. I haven't talked to anyone, including intelligence, because it hurts too much. They busted me down for not talking, but I didn't care. What Vickie did to me wasn't anything compared to what this next hour will be like for me.

Mom and Sophia sit next to the two women who are holding hands. I am in a chair that's as far away from them as I can be. I am literally shaking in my chair. I feel sick; I will need to run to the washroom at any moment. I NEVER wanted to talk about this, ever.

Yet, with these two women and official orders in my hands allowing me to discuss the day with the people present, I don't feel I have a choice. If I were them, I would want to know. I can't look at them, so I look at the floor.

I talk with a low, soft, and solemn voice, "We were a group of sixteen soldiers that had a few years of experience together. Each of us played 'target' at one time or another. Some, like me, took several turns. Your husbands were no different.

"Our orders were to kill a man at some coordinates in Afghanistan. It was a small village with a few compounds. He was in one of them. This wasn't uncommon; we took out many leaders over the years. The compound was bigger and had better defenses than most, but it wasn't anything too big. We had taken down bigger locations.

"I set two men up high as snipers. This is common for most teams; they're a lookout and high cover if needed. The rest of us set up at key locations to stop others from getting behind us. We continue in silently. We all felt uneasy; there were no guards. Everything felt wrong. We burst into the room, expecting to find our man.

"He was there. He had died a few days prior, though. Both your husbands were guarding the entrance, verifying nobody followed behind us. As soon as we opened the door, we hear gunfire from outside. Half the guys are with me. I should have left more outside. I should have sent some back when we encountered no resistance.

"Twenty men come around a corner. Your husbands killed many of them. It's only when they swap magazines that they ... they ... were killed. We were already running back on seeing the empty room with the first shots fired by the snipers. I find them both shot up and several coming at us. We kill them in a few seconds. There were eight of us.

"I called in an evac on our location. Flyboys hate coming in that close, but we had injuries that looked bad. Phyllis, I grabbed your husband, and two others grabbed our other friend." I'm crying hard. "I can't say their names even now. I let my friends down. I let them die."

I can't go on. My face is in my hands, tears are running down my face.

Juanita asks, "Why were the deposits anonymous?"

Trying not to hyperventilate, I say, "I was afraid that if you knew it was me, you wouldn't take it. I ruined your lives, your children's lives, and took the person you love the most in this world from you. I still have nightmares about that day. I am truly sorry."

The room is silent. My grief makes it hard to breathe. The pain in my heart is fresh again. Two men are dead because I didn't send men back or leave four at the door. There were so many things I could have done differently."

Juanita asks me, "Did they ever catch who set you up?"

I reply, "Yes. There was a lengthy investigation. At my request, mom applied a LOT of pressure on the right people. They took interest, followed through, and found a colonel taking money to stop groups like mine that were deemed 'too successful' by the enemy. He's rotting away in jail somewhere. Had we not been the best, your husbands would be alive still."

Phyllis starts talking, "When a man in uniform showed up at my door, I knew the news immediately. I wailed and was full of grief for days. I find out that Juanita is in the same boat, but she has two children. Neither of us had a job.

"We've seen others that lost husbands; life gets hard. The benefits aren't enough. I'm at a loss for words when I see my following bank statement. I've never had that much money. I look closer to see if it's a mistake, and no. The government gives me a small check each month. Then there's a deposit but no details. I check with the bank, and it's from an unnamed foreign account. After talking to other widows, I discover that all ex-wives of Navy Seals are doing much better than all the others. We had no idea who was doing that.

"Your mother contacts us to come out here. She offers us a choice of jobs. One is working for you. It seems you do a lot of special projects and the ability to communicate is more important than a GED. Or we had a choice of jobs near where we live working for a company your mother owns. I was already working for Sophia."

Juanita buts in, "We both choose to work with you. We will also work with charitable organizations to maximize the number of people you can help. The best part, you don't get a choice. You must look at us every day until we die. I can see you sitting there in your pity. I know you blame yourself for their deaths. I blame you too. I must; nobody else is around. I can't hit the Navy, a boat, or even a gun. You're the only tangible thing I have left other than a flag I can't bear to look at.

"If my husband were here right now, you know what he would do. He'd take that huge ass pistol of his out of his holster, bring it to your head, and pull the trigger. Nothing, and I mean nothing, pisses him off more than self-loathing. He would be furious at you for sitting there and thinking you were responsible. He would be pissed at himself for letting them kill him. Had you left four men with him, he would have punched you for treating him like, as he would have said, a fucking toddler sucking a bottle. Like he ever sucked a bottle. He wore my nipples to stubs."

That does sound exactly like him. Juanita comes to me and kneels in front of me. She uses a hand to lift my head and look into my eyes.

With tears in her eyes, Juanita asks, "Did you purposely waste my husband's life?"

I can't talk, but I shake my head no.

She asks, "Did you do anything different that day?"

I am crying, "You don't understand. They died under MY command. I'm responsible for them."

Phyllis runs to me and kneels in front of me, looking up so sweetly. She cups my head with her hands, forcing me to look at her, "My husband loved you very much. You saved his life twice. When he was home, it was non-stop how you saved people and made a difference. He warned me. If anything happened to him, you would see it as your fault.

"Training says they are all expendable and replaceable. You never learned that lesson. That worried him a lot. He knew that if one of the team died, you would take it too hard. Seeing you like this, he would furious with you. Can you hear his voice? Can you hear all the expletives he's using because you're still haunted by this?"

I sit up straight and wipe away my tears, "OK. OK. I get the message. Why are you here? Why do you care? I'm the man that killed ..." Yikes, they both want to kill me. "OK, I was their commander. You don't owe me anything. This isn't your fight."

Juanita's sweetness is gone; she is commanding now, "This is our fight. My husband was killed by evil men. I have accepted that. When I married him, I knew it was his purpose in life. He made the world a better place. I don't like that he was killed. I sure as hell am not going to let them get a two for one. Your family is scared because of the nightmares your think you hide from them."

Oh shit. Oh my. This is bad. They know!

Phyllis continues, "We're here to make a good man accept what happened and move on. You were just my husband's boss. I was his wife and mother of his child. I have accepted it and moved on. I found out through your mom that you were directly responsible for not being homeless and on food stamps like some others are. I live quite nicely.

"That's why we selected to work for you. We will be watching you. Your family approved of us being hired. Our husbands would be thrilled at our treatment. Now there is one more thing we need to discuss. It's a provision that we added to our contracts. Your family agreed 100% to our request."

I have a bad feeling about this.

Juanita takes over, "Neither of us have dated, we're a bit out of practice. We want a perfect date."

OK, I can do that.

She continues, "We want to get fucked."

Oh NO! No! No! Noooooooo!

Phyllis is smiling, "We suggested a male escort. A young stud with a big cock to please us."

YES! I love that idea.

Juanita giggles at my smile, "Vickie shot that down. She had a better idea."

I shoot Vickie a look of death! She won't look at me.

Phyllis is almost laughing, "It was your mother that suggested you. She said you were the best stud in the state."

I have had enough, "I hate to burst your bubble, but I can't. I won't do that to your husbands. I won't do that to Vickie. You have no idea how badly I reacted to being shared."

Juanita purrs like a cat, "Were our husbands not family to you?"

Ah ha, this works; I got them, "Yes. I don't do incest. I will find you a good man."

Phyllis is almost laughing, "Your sister and mother say different. We know your secret. We want our turn."

Juanita kisses me and then says, "We both wanted you at the first officer's ball. Being married, we didn't stray. We're no longer married."

I look at my family for help, "There's already four of you. You can't want two more?"

Vickie answers first, "Actually, there are six. You forgot Libby and Sandy. They will be like Phyllis and Libby, not full-time. We also are doing a role play night with each of them."

I look at mom to save me, "Don't look at me, Bill; I think it's good for them and you."

I look at my sister, "Don't look at me; I don't want anyone taking my time. I hate this idea."

Vickie adds, "Bill. You're a wonderful man. These women have suffered. I know what it's like, missing the man I love for just a few months. These women have suffered for years. I know you can help them. You need to."

Even the most protective, Sophia, won't save me, "This is good for all of you. Bill, you can finally put your demons to rest. Forgive yourself and help them. They would have done the same for you."

Juanita cackles, "I see Jane, oh yes, my husband definitely would have wanted to console her.

Besides, you know our husbands would approve of you. Anyone on your team would have done, but most definitely, you. We certainly would choose you."

Wow, they know how to beat up a guy. Both women can see they won. They both get up and sit on my lap. I get two hugs and two giant kisses. I can't believe this is happening. I still have nightmares and their loss hurts me more than anything; even today, the pain is sharp and raw.

Vickie smiles at me, "When your friends were here to protect mom and me. I took one of your boys to have fun. I couldn't, even though I didn't have you back. We talked a lot, and he was the one that tipped us off to these two women. They didn't believe we could talk you into this. They didn't want to ruin you and me. I convinced them that I had already done that and worse.

"It took some work, but we found out that you were using your trust fund interest to help many widows. You can't imagine how that touched our hearts with the effort you made to keep anonymous. They will make more money with us, have better benefits, and have a better retirement. Each mother is financing one of them, and you are now a dual employee.

"You work for both your mother and my mother. You will do the same work, but now you have two assets to assist you in any way necessary. Your secretary Kim is aware of their status. She knows what goes on in the office. She's been very professional. Her payment to keep quiet is to join the office "fun." She wants to be naughty."

I sit back, and the two beauties on my lap sit back with me, their arms still around my neck. My family watches on; they're amused at this. I'm not.

I ask, "What did I do wrong? Why am I being punished? I don't want this. I never asked for this. I'm happy with Vickie. These two should hate me as much as I do."

Vickie laughs hard at my answer. Everyone watches her. Mom and Sophia have a look like they know something. I don't dare ask. I just know I won't like their answer. Jane looks hurt like I cut her off. Now I feel bad. I'm hurting my family with my outburst.

Vickie confuses me with her question, "Why do we have a huge garage with lots of cars?"

I can answer this, "I love cars, especially classic cars. They're cool and fun. I love taking them to the shows or just out driving to show them off. All that power and awesome handling on the road is an amazing experience."

Vickie qualifies, "You can only drive one car at a time. Why do you need a bunch?"

Duh, have I missed something, "Each car has its own use. Some are good in the sun, some are good off-road, and some are classy and look great pulling up to a building. Some are just a hell of a lot of fun to drive."

I have a terrible feeling I just killed myself.

Vickie is smiling again, "Look at things from my point of view. Do I not have the most amazing man in the world? You are so humble; you refuse to fuck many women when given a chance. You gave my mother, your mother, and your sister the best days of their lives. Mom still brags about the all-nighter with you. I'm the type of woman that gets off on seeing her husband take other women to the top of the world. With me, I only have one car. To show him off, I need a variety of drivers.

"You know I'm weird. Most women would die for a man like you. A man that will only fuck her. You treat all of us differently, the way we want to be treated. Men in our lives have used us for their needs and be damned with what we want. You're perfect for us. You don't like to share, but because I do, you will.

"There is no greater sign of love than that. Yes, you don't need other women. You're content with just me. It's my need that I attract and encourage these other women. They bring new experiences which you learn from. That's yet another of your unique qualities, your constant willingness to improve and then to share your knowledge pleasing us.

"That's why there's not any jealously from me. I want to share you with others. I want others to know how awesome you are. If I loved necklaces, I would wear them, and everyone would see them. I don't. I love you more than anything else in the world. Deep down, I think you love the way we tease you and force you to open up to us. You are ten times the man I first met. You are smarter, wiser, more confident, and protective of us. These two have desires that none of us have. Honestly, they scare the hell out of me.

"But you will find it fun. Not because you are into what they do, but because you will find your own way to give them what they want. They will love whatever you do, and they will love you for every moment they get.

"Does this help you understand me? Does it help make sense of why a woman shares her man? I mean, this isn't common. Not many women do this, and I don't do it just for me. I know you love our mothers and Jane very much. They were all afraid of being cut off when you proposed to me.

"They didn't understand how much I love you and want to show you off. You know, it's not like I can take an ad out in the paper, slap a dick pic on the back page, and say, 'Hey, look what I have,' right? So just be a good boy, keep them happy, and I will stay thrilled."

She is now in tears, "This is how much I love you. I want our closest friends to know how amazing you are." She laughs. "It doesn't hurt that I get a huge orgasm before I go to bed as I think of what you're doing. Oh yes. I picture all the awesome things you might do. I can picture your cock going into their tight pussies. Then I blow up and wake up the next day. Oh, the dreams I have at night. They are so wicked."

"Specifically with these two, they want to help heal you. They have moved on. NOT forgotten their love but have moved on because they were told by their husbands long ago if anything happened to them. They are following directions their husbands set up. You weren't explicitly named, but will never forgot their love. What do you say to all of that?"

The two women on my lap know; they each plant consecutive kisses on my lips.

I ask, "Tomorrow is Monday.

Are these two our following targets for Saturdays."

Vickie laughs, "No.

You will work with Pat on a target and a theme and give him suggestions. We each get a script with just our parts. Sometimes he shares lines from others if there is an order. Other times, he can be vague or super specific, like precisely what speech to give because it sets up other things. You will see. This week was our first time. I think he will learn a lot, and with tomorrow's feedback."

Juanita asks, "Feedback?"

Jane answers, "He's already sent us an email questionnaire so he can learn how to help us have more fun. This week was different. We were fixing William because of bad memories. This time, it went much better than it did a few years ago at NSA. I know we all had a hell of a lot of fun."

I smile a bit, "Yeah, it was mostly good. I had to use a safe word twice, and they had to share the script with me as I did not have fun with one section. It turns out it was a setup for something else. I can see what he was doing, but at the time, it was no fun for me."

Mom adds, "Yeah, that definitely can't happen again. It's supposed to be fun. This week was different, so I went with it, but that better not happen again, or we will need a new author."

There is room for agreement on that point.

It isn't long before Juanita and Phyllis are on their way back to a nearby hotel suite. Our guest bedrooms aren't decorated yet. Vickie takes me up to bed.

The last twenty-four hours have drained my body. For the first time in my memory, I don't want sex. Vickie expected that would be the case. She still strips so that her breasts will be in my back with her hands on me in some way. She loves teasing me. Hell, they all do. The moms are subtle and almost worse than their daughters.

With the chat about the deaths of my friends, I do sleep as well as I have in a long time. It's a relief.

+++++

Monday, Vickie and I shower together. We share nothing but a lengthy kiss. I thought I was being disrespectful to her, and it turns out it's a huge turn-on to share me. I know I'm being set up. Now that I understand Vickie better, I find that I'm OK with it now.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers