Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 03 - The New Batch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"Darling, so nice to hear from you at this late hour; trust you're doing well." Carry Anne picked right up caring little about continuing the charade through the use of a burner phone. She had to know from my heavy breathing that her gambit had worked.

"I'm good." I struggled to reply, still trying to think things through.

"I sincerely doubt that is the case; maybe you should take a moment to process."

"Yeah bitch, but it still doesn't change anything between us." My heart was thumping in my chest as I spoke through gritted teeth.

"You're upset with my daughter, but you don't want to take responsibility for what occurred tonight, honey. Just imagine how it would have gone if you'd lied to her by saying she was a better lay than myself."

"Contribute to your fucked up parenting, I don't think so."

"Well I think she's appreciating my "fucked up parenting "right now, you agree? Like I told you before, I could hardly wait to find out what the next "boyfriend" told her, and you know what? He didn't disappoint, screaming her name to the rafters from my very bedroom no less. You know, they're still fucking like animals in there right now. If you're nice, I could do a face time so that you can see all that mandingo magic happening real time, want that, huh?" She was almost laughing in my face through the phone.

"Fuck you." Spewed from my lips uncontrollably.

"Been there, done that; are you ready to apologize for angering me, darling?" I answered by hanging up in her Carry Anne's face, disgusted with both of them.

At that moment I felt extremely small in the whole of the city confused yet still defiant. Carry Anne McIntyre would get nothing from me as I checked my phone finding it was nearly thirty minutes to the time she'd set as a deadline for my apology.

There was nothing really for me to be upset about after breaking up with Chrystal, but I couldn't deny the gutter punch dealt to me by her controlling mother. There's nothing like actually witnessing a loved one past or present engaging in sexual activity. It just does something to people that sears your heart, sometimes leaving nothing behind. I was tempted to return to the club and take Chrystal's sister to bed but ultimately nixed the idea altogether. I considered things remembering myself and the college education I'd been ignoring. There would be no escalation on my part as I resolved to move on in that instant. I managed to pocket my phone dialing up a car to take me home. Regardless, my heart was still heavy as I revisited the events leading up to those sex videos from Chrystal. My thoughts settled on Carry Anne who'd normally hid her issues behind a façade of cool indifference. I wondered what had set her off. I figured she ultimately wanted me stuck in her web until she grew bored and tired of sleeping with me. There was more to her story that I probably wasn't going to find out now that we were out of the closet as enemies. I was just going to ignore the whole situation and get back to basics. I paid the driver stepping out in front of my flat with a good night's sleep as my immediate goal.

"Eh, what-the-hell?"

The was this jagged rectangular hole where my doorknob should have been as I realized my place was unsecured. The thick, oak door was ajar, the interior of my home inky dark. I didn't know what to make of things unconsciously pushing the door open. My apartment was ransacked with the furniture missing from my living room. There was trash everywhere as I noticed a large, spray painted anarchy A on the wall leading to the other areas of my home. I dialed up the police reporting the incident as a burglary, also noticing the expired deadline time issue by Carry Anne, the night before. It didn't take long for the police to arrive as I waited outside while two officers cleared my apartment. One of the cops waved me inside as I learned all of my furniture had somehow been stacked into my kitchen and bathroom. The other officer had savaged a lot of my property working his way to the back of my apartment.

"Looks like some malicious prank; you want to file a police report sir?"

"Yes, I can do that here on the spot, right?" The other officer appeared from the kitchen area he'd loudly been rummaging through holding this greasy, rolled up paper bag.

"Hold on, Perkins; sir, is this yours?" The cop motioned towards the bag in his possession leaving no doubt what was probably inside.

"No officer, I've never seen that bag before tonight."

"Well I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you down to the station for a few questions if you don't mind?"

"Do I have a choice?" Officer Perkins was already removing the handcuffs from his belt.

It was the first time I'd ever been in handcuffs as I was walked outside and placed in their patrol car in front of some of my neighbors. I was left sitting there in the back seat as some students passed by on their way to class. I noticed a few people snapping photos with their camera phones, so I looked towards the opposite window finding a few passing vehicles slowing to peer into the backseat of the patrol car. A few more cops arrived milling about in front of my apartment as a small crowd gathered. Almost ninety minutes later I was sitting in an interrogation room waiting to be railroaded. My cuffs were off, but they might as well have left them on considering how humiliated I felt.

There was a loud, rough knock on the door before it opened revealing a stern looking officer whose expression spoke volumes about what he thought of me. I might as well have been a drug dealer or some other such criminal.

"Your attorney is here." Before I could inform him that I hadn't called anyone yet, this woman, I'd never seen before walked into the room as he half slammed the door loudly behind himself.

She strode over to the opposite side of the table removing a large manila folder from a large satchel bag she was carrying setting it in front of me. The woman was decidedly attractive Caucasian woman with a narrow, harsh looking impassive face hidden behind some wireframe glasses. Her platinum blonde hair was drawn tight in a ponytail on her head. She was wearing a burgundy raincoat over what looked like a women's business suit as she demonstrated a high level of obsessive, compulsivity positioning all the items on the table lastly placing her phone at the far corner of the folder.

"Don't talk, just listen and I would like you to direct your eyes to the camera on the wall over my shoulder, sir." I looked up watching the red light flick off almost right at the moment this woman mentioned the surveillance camera.

"There is no one behind the two way mirror at your immediate left." I looked anyway finding the scratched up black side facing me, intimidating.

"Who are you?"

"You can refer to me as Ms. Frakkes for the short duration of this private conversation." I was puzzled and put off by her distinct angry sounding voice and the patronizing manner in which she spoke.

"I didn't call you, so who sent you, Ms. Frakkes?"

"Listen." She reached over pushing a button on her phone as a resulting dial tone filled the room before the other person answered.

"Look at you now bright eyes; how's it feel being in a fucking box, homie?" Carry Anne was truly feeling her power at this moment.

"Come on down and see for yourself, bitch." There was this long pause before she spoke.

"Apologize."

"No, bitch."

"Man, you are just so defiant; I mean it seems like you don't know when you're defeated, brother. You're sitting in county lockup with a looming drug charge. Wouldn't you like to make things right by me, before we take it up another level, huh bright eyes?"

"Bye Felicia." I was finding myself in the situation realizing the lengths she'd gone through to stick it to me.

"Arrogant and entitled little boy; I think you should listen to my daughter and take the deal." My brow raised as I looked across the table at the harsh looking woman sitting there. There were some similarities to her mother but also the father as well. Ms. Frakkes disconnected the call herself, sitting there as I watched her silently react after being outed by her mother.

"Ms. Frakkes?"

"My married name; yes, I am a McIntyre and a lawyer charged with representing the prudent concerns of my family and the Brennan name. Despite my mother's impassioned outburst, I have come prepared to make you an offer that should be mutually beneficial to all parties involved." I noticed that she avoided eye contact.

"The fucking nondisclosure agreement, right?"

"That is correct."

"What's on the table; my fucking dignity?"

"What dignity do you have sir; you have engaged in repeated sexual episodes with my mother, two of my sisters, one of which you were dating and my grandmother. Frankly, I can barely stomach sitting here in front of you knowing all of this, but decorum dictated my involvement. Included here are funds set aside for the damaged furniture and a stipend that should enhance your meager finances. I will begrudgingly take your case regarding the narcotics found inside your home negotiating an acceptable plea bargain that should see you left with community service. Furthermore, you will abstain from any and all contact with the aforementioned members of my family. Do we understand one another?"

"I understand you just fine, Ms. Frakkes."

"Sign the accord sir; I'd like to get out of here and back to Germany and my partnership."

"Can I ask you one question before I decide?"

"Shoot."

"How'd it go when Carry Anne took you to "The Islands", did you take to the "water" like a fish or did you flounder on those luxurious resort sands while she had her fun with the Cabana boy?" I was speaking in code, but she knew my meaning well. Ms. Frakkes was older than Chrystal, so it was an educated guess. Ms. Frakkes packed up all of the items on the table before pocketing her phone.

"I "swim" just fine-CABANA BOY; we'll be in touch a few days after you've got that wild hair out of your ass. I would really love to stay and watch you fight with the other inmates for your ass, but I'm somebody and you-are now a statistic."

"I haven't been charged yet; thank you for helping me out with this bogus case. My real lawyer will probably thank you with a big, fat lawsuit. Say hello to your mommy and tell her she's still not the best piece of ass, I ever had." Ms. Frakkes leaned back in the seat removing her glasses as she burned a hole in me with piercing blue eyes. She began unbuttoning her coat opening it to reveal the suit underneath.

"I'll let her know; make sure you watch me go and don't say I never gave you anything." Ms. Frakkes stood removing her overcoat, slinging it over her arm as she walked to the door. She knew my eyes were following her.

"Damn." I muttered under my breath as she walked by for intended effect. The platinum blonde was tall and stacked. The term best describing Ms. Frakkes would be "Built like a Brick Shithouse". The upper portion of her suit hid her torso, but her lower half was covered in a micro-mini just a few inches below the tops of her thighs. Ms. Frakkes was definitely a card carrying member of the McIntyre and Brennan clans with this huge, oval shaped, shelf of a butt extending from a small waist over powerful, shapely legs that were as long as Gen's. Her feet were covered with these shiny pumps that caught the ambient overhead lighting of the interrogation room.

"Bye Felicia." Ms. Frakkes called out, taunting me as the heavy metal door slammed shut in my face. The echo reverberated off the walls as I looked down at the floor wondering when I would be arraigned.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers