Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 06

Story Info
A family becomes incestuous sex slaves.
15.1k words
4.55
6.6k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 01/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story description: Revelations about Opal's missing sister are revealed. The Trenton family continue their tale of incestuous degradation at hands of the new leader. New truths are revealed. The story continues from chapter five.

***

Discovery

Opal suspiciously eyed James and Jennifer.

Tilting her head at a menacing angle, she abruptly slammed both hands on the table.

She then said with a threatening tone, "You neglected to tell us something important."

James nervously jittered and replied, "We told our story. It's all true."

"Yes, I believe that. But I sense there's more. I heard your tale. You lied. You didn't succumb to the drug; it gave in to you. Your family must be completely immune to it. Which makes you extremely important."

Jennifer rubbed her stomach and wailed, "That's not true—not for me!"

"Enough," James sputtered, "Bobby and I are immune to it. Mina, well, she's a slut, whether on or off it. I lied because we're ashamed of those truths. All of that is in our past. We're comfortable with the roles we play and seek no redemption."

Opal relaxed her stance and sighed.

After a momentary pause, she replied, "I'm sorry. What happened to your family is tragic and inconceivable. But this is beyond you. More innocent lives will be impacted if we don't intervene and end it. To do that, we need the whole story. Especially, whatever it is you're not telling us."

James huffed and retorted, "Knowing the truth isn't always good. You say this is all about rescuing your sister and stopping those bastards. Well—the bitch you're looking for isn't missing. She's the goddamn leader and she's a lunatic."

Opal stammered, "What?"

"She's insane!" he yelled.

"No, not that part. What do you mean she's the leader?"

"That deviant woman runs the show. She removes choice and expects commitment. What started as a terrorist plot to erode morality from within, morphed into a perverse circus led by a clown. She's an unnatural monster unwarily made by their hands. The tale goes that she was enslaved and dosed. Somehow it changed her like Jekyll and Hyde. The next day she was the master, and they, her slaves. I was forbidden from telling you until this very moment."

"I don't understand. Forbidden by who?"

He exclaimed, "Again, I've sworn to not reveal that individual until the end. Please forgive me, my family are merely pawns continuing our role in this morbid game. My instructions were to wait until you initiated an inquiry. If not questioned, you would have never known the answers you seek. For you to truly understand what you're up against, requires me to tell you what came after."

***

Recollections

Parting the curtain, James fixed his stare into the distance. A rapidly growing fire at the other end of the island raged. The shrubbery, plants, and trees were powerless to fight the onslaught. Much like his ordeal, he felt helplessness to prevent their degradation.

A tear formed at the corner of one eye and then rolled jaggedly down his cheek.

Sensing movement at his side, James wiped away the wetness with the cuff of his white silk robe. He cocked his head to analyze his son's demeanor.

Bobby goggled him back with a dazed expression.

"Are you okay?" James said.

Bobby hesitantly replied, "Now that it's over—I'm humiliated and regretful. I should have fought harder. Instead, I eagerly banged mom. Granted, she enticed and begged me to do it. Explain that."

"Blame the bastards that took away our freedom to object. It's nobody's fault but the crazies that forced us to do it. How are your mom and sister?"

"They're cuddled together on the bed sleeping. I overheard them talking earlier. Mom remembers fragments. She muttered something about her lack of understanding and the feeling of shame over her promiscuous behavior. She's frazzled."

"To be expected. I'm relieved she came back safe. My hope is she'll never question what happened to her during the few hours she disappeared," James said.

"Mina didn't say much. Well, she did sob about her engagement being over. Something about she didn't deserve marriage to Todd after she'd whored herself to her dad or some such. She sees it as being unfaithful, and she's confused."

His son's statement reminded him how easily he had given in to the impulse to plow his daughter. If she was bewildered by what occurred between them, he was equally baffled by his conduct.

Even now the pleasure he experienced from last night persisted. He seemed incapable of shaking the memory of repeatedly plunging his cock into Mina's tight twat. Then he recollected the excitement of her soft pillowy breasts pressed against his chest, the smooth curve of her waist, the firmness of her rounded buttocks, the clinching of her thighs around him as he ejaculated...

James frenziedly shook his head to banish those haunting thoughts. But that action didn't keep his dick from hardening or hide its bulging displacement as it tented his robe.

"What's wrong with me?" he quietly murmured.

Mortified by his unwilful arousal, he turned to face the window to hide it from his son's gaze.

Groaning in agony, James frantically tugged the shock collar encircling his neck. It was an impediment that kept him from resisting. With it on, he was helpless to save his family. It needed to be removed.

Bobby replied, "Don't bother. I tried breaking the latch earlier. You'd think the batteries would drain, but no such luck. The gadget kept shocking me. It's not coming off."

"Those bastards have trapped us on this island and tethered us to our suite. They called last night an appetizer; I fear their definition of a full meal."

Their conversation was interrupted by a muffled concussive sound produced by a huge explosion in the distance.

Bobby said, "What was that?"

Ten seconds later the window began rattling in its frame.

The faint flickering light radiating through the window intensified.

"I've been watching a fire spreading at the other end of the island. It may have ignited something flammable," James replied.

Bobby grinned.

Receiving no response, James cocked his head at his son and quipped, "What's amusing?"

Bobby replied, "I'm thinking of that old man who warned us not to go to the gathering. He was friendly to us but mean as hell towards the guards. Maybe he's the one doing that. Perhaps he'll come to save us."

Another explosion boomed from a different location in the distance followed by a cascade of smaller detonations that spread more carnage.

James shook his head and said, "That man has his agenda. Regardless, what's there to save? We were damned the instant we engaged in those heinous acts. No one sticks their neck out to rescue strangers. We must save ourselves."

"Dad, why do you keep saying we're damned? You said earlier not to blame ourselves. We were forced to do it. I'm not following."

James shook his head again and replied, "I said it to make you feel better. I confess the drug did not affect me. Sure, we were being watched and directed. Given that, none of us had a choice. But I followed through with actions that I could have easily faked. Mina would have been left unsullied. I'm racked with guilt because whether she was willing or not, I chose to rape my daughter."

It may have been a play on words, but the impact of that one phase expressed how he viewed the act given that there was a less impactive option. Yet, in a moment of intimacy, he gave in to lust and did the unthinkable.

With a horrified expression, Bobby stared at his dad and replied, "I wish to hell you hadn't told me that. I wasn't influenced by the drug either. Seeing Mom spreadeagled and begging for it, well, I thought I had permission. I viewed her as a slut in a porno movie and didn't think about her as my mother. It never occurred to me to fake it. Damn-it, now I feel like a shmuck."

"For now, we live with the secret. But first, we need rest. We'll work on a plan of escape first thing in the morning."

***

Knock-Knock

Morning came, but James had no time to formulate a plan.

From the closed door of their suite, sounds of hustling footsteps resounded up and down the hallway and on every floor of the vacation resort.

The rambling activity and audible sounds permeated into the rooms and were enough to awaken the whole family from slumber.

Slack-jawed and groggy, James sat up from the sofa and turned his head to the closed door.

Jennifer held her robe tight while rushing from the bedroom. She stared at the menacing closed door and blubbered, "Those noises. Why do I keep seeing sordid images in my head?"

Mina followed her mother but abruptly stopped when her gaze instinctively cemented to her father's cock.

As if he were a Greek statue, his dong arched out from his robe like a bar of gold.

To her it was a treasure that demanded polishing, she was tempted to drop the pretense of constraint and rush over and take his plump phallus into her mouth or mount it.

Having already bathed in sin, she was eager to feel their passion once again. She was an adult willing to commit an immoral act with her father with the mindset that what was done behind closed doors was nobody's business.

She murmured, "Humm," an instant before deciding to make her move. But, at that same moment, her brother ran past which broke her fixated gaze, and her inclination to follow through fizzled out.

Bobby stood with a broken broom stick in his hand and said, "They're doing it again, just like last night. What do we do?"

After wiping sleep from his eyes, James shifted his torso from facing the door to his family.

He immediately locked his eyes on his daughter.

His heart palpitated in his chest like a schoolboy staring at a female teacher's well-endowed cleavage. His hardon pulsed with a life of its on and began twitching.

Mina sheepishly smiled at her father with a countenance conveying that they shared a mutual secret. Watching her father's fluttering dick made her unwarily vanish her hand between the slit of her robe. She closed her eyes and licked her lips in an unnerving display.

Oddly, James was disturbed by her behavior, primarily because she appeared untouched by their sinful coupling and had embraced it. There was awkwardness in the thought that he'd become her lover instead of her father. The idea of that rekindled his emotions and triggered his guilt.

It equally provoked the question as to whether Mina was also immune to the drug. If so, the tryst they shared was even more damning. If it were true, they could have worked as a team to fake their dreadful actions without following through.

His own haunting words reverberated in his mind, "I chose to rape my daughter."

James groaned like he'd been punched in the gut. He briskly covered his manhood while intentionally turning his gaze from his daughter. Although his feelings and thoughts were abnormal and heartbreaking, what tore into his soul was acknowledging that the mere sight of her roused vulgar temptations that were difficult to control.

He stood up from the couch and purposely turned his back to his family to stare at the door. Beyond the entrance, he could hear the distressful cries of people as they succumbed to the drug's coercive power to sexually perform.

As he watched the door, he experienced a sense of foreboding as if the wooden structure would suddenly fragment and explode inward to unleash an unknown horror.

Many minutes passed.

The family heard muffled demands, vociferous appeals, and sorrowful wails blended with squeals. From the frequent moans, and drug-induced humping and sucking, it was clear that the trauma from last night was being repeated once more.

"When is it our turn?" Bobby blurted.

Mina gawked at her brother and injected, "Did you seriously just ask that?"

The familiarity of all the noises caused Jennifer to panic. She turned to her son and frantically rambled, "Son—last night—no, no—be truthful—tell me we didn't. Tell me it was all a drug-fueled hallucination."

Then her eyes drifted from her son to the wall as if some movie was being broadcast against it.

She dreamingly exclaimed, "Those sounds—images. I remember. We were one family among dozens forced to perform in an orgy of incest and perversion. So much joy. I was thrilled to take you with my mouth. You were so hard for me, and I was desperate."

Shaking her head negatively, she murmured, "Oh, no, that's not true. Finding my son's penis shoved in my mouth was horrifying. The act was deviant and disgusting and I wanted to gag and puke. To my shame, my eager tongue wouldn't let me."

She spontaneously chuckled while briefly brushing her hand against her sex.

"I recollect trembling with excitement as I anticipated you penetrating me. The instant your rigid thick cock plunged into my depths, my God, I experienced bliss and wanted to climax."

Shaking her head, she said, "No, no, that's a lie. That's not what I felt. Feeling my son pushing his nasty dick into my pussy was terrifying beyond measure."

Her face contorted to express distress as she continued, "He began humping me like a jackrabbit and grunting into my ear. I unceasingly cried out in anguish to beg him not to come in me. To my shame, I was shrieking out the opposite. There is no greater humiliation for a mother than to be impregnated by her child. Every attempt to close my legs was futile as all I did was spread them wider. Every scream came out as a moan. I was being driven mad by my erratic behavior."

Jennifer abruptly closed her eyes and groaned.

She then smiled and said, "So much pleasure. To experience such passion, oh lord. My orgasms were on par with the number of times you came in me. Now, the very idea of a son emptying his balls in his mother is so disgraceful that I tingle with delight at the thought. Even at this moment, you make mommy so fucking wet. Wait—I feel like my head is spinning. I want to forget everything. I don't want to recall any of this."

Wide-eyed and frazzled, Jennifer shifted her gaze to her son and screamed, "Bobby, I need to remember. Tell me!"

Slack-jawed and astonished, Bobby goggled his mom. He turned to look at his sister and dad and saw the same shocked expression.

Suddenly, Mina smiled and teased, "Geez, Bobby, you have a magic dick that makes her flaky. Our churchy mom went from a wholesome housewife to a nasty cock whore within one night. I was too busy with dad to watch you guys. Based on her back and forth, I can't make out whether you were a stud or a dud."

Bobby snapped, "Don't make jokes. Mom's struggling. Knowing she was horrified makes what I did even worse. You heard her. Even now she's horny for me. Residual elements of the drug must still be in her system. Mom was like a cougar last night and exhausted me. Which is why she got frustrated and ran off seeking other men."

Puzzled and embarrassed by her exposed boob, Jennifer recovered it and then said, "It's all disgusting babble. I didn't raise either of you to talk trashy about me or anyone. I'm right here and you speak as if I'm in another room. When we return home, we're all attending church to cleanse this filth from our souls. Someone please, explain to me why you're staring at me like I'm crazy?"

James remained silent throughout his wife's weird recollection. He wondered whether stress had taken its toll. She'd been traumatized by events. In either case, he had his internal crisis to sort out.

His wife was right, they needed to cleanse their souls and tell the truth. He hoped that it might absolve them from guilt.

"I chose to rape my daughter." reverberated in his head.

The truth is that his daughter wasn't raped. She was eager and even seduced him to do it. But even then, he felt like he'd taken advantage of her willing participation. It was that specific issue that gnawed at his soul.

After gathering his nerve, James said, "Okay, enough is enough. As a family, we need to discuss—"

Knock, knock, knock—knock, knock.

The suddenness of that reverberant whacking was horrifying.

Traumatized and frightened, the family glared at the door.

Obscured by the door, a muffled female voice muttered, "Are we at the right door? I didn't hear a who's there. Argh, eh, did I screw up again? Darn-it."

The door flung open.

An attractive young blond stood in the doorway. She was naked with one hand on her hip and the other outstretched.

In her hand, she jingled a familiar keycard.

Behind her stood four of her followers. All four men smiled while appraising Jennifer and Mina over the woman's shoulder.

With a broad grin, the woman excitedly piped, "Someone was to say, who's there? Silly me, I screwed up my intro. I forgot the fourth knock before the two."

Baffled by her discourse, the family stood in place unable to articulate a response.

The woman then said, "Eh, tough crowd. I see you're not getting it."

Doing a curtsey and following it with a bow, she excitedly proclaimed, "Ta-dah! I'm Kristy, your horny Mistress of, ah—rainbows and unicorns? Pain and sorrow? Nah. Eh, a little help here."

The goon behind her whispered in her ear.

She broadened her grin and said, "Mistress Kristy, harbinger of passion and queen of desire at your service. How's my favorite fornicating family this morning? I'm so excited to meet you."

Angered that they'd been targeted as victims again, James moved forward as a sign of defiance and stared the woman down.

"We're done with these games," he growled.

Kristy giggled.

Then her broad grin evaporated, replaced with a furrowed brow and serious demeanor.

She muttered to herself, "How can they be done? They haven't started playing yet. Wait, eh, I get it—he's saying they're not going to play. So confusing."

Bobby moved to stand beside his dad. He swung the broken broom stick to show he meant business.

The woman abruptly chuckled at their insolence.

She clicked her fingers and tilted back to look at one of the henchmen.

Suddenly, the shock collars encircling each family member's neck unlatched.

Each leather band dropped to the floor with a thud.

Surprised, James said, "Like that, you're letting us go?"

The woman tilted her head to appraise him and replied, "You seriously believe I'd just let you go home? Daddio, this isn't an amusement park. It's not happening on my watch."

James was puzzled.

"Removing that bastard gizmo is punishment. I hate it when people say the collar made me do this or that. Blah, blah, blah. Also, the damn thing itches like hell. I should know, I once wore one. Long story. Anyway, it's annoying to have a man's cock and balls in your hands and enjoy it, then wham, you're constantly reaching up to scratch. It's such a distraction."

Leaning into his father, Bobby angled his head and whispered, "Is she insane?"

James eyeballed his son and replied, "I suspect, she's a few buttons shy of a full keyboard."

No longer hindered by the collar, James took a fighting stance and said, "Well, I don't consider it punishment. There's nothing to stop me from busting heads now. Release us."

Ignoring the father's pesky posture, Kristy grinned and said, "Listen up, this is important. Your family has two choices. First, a pleasure that never ends, or option two, painful memories of lifelong servitude. Define number one as willing sex slaves for two weeks providing me amusement and gratification or—"

James abruptly yelled, "You don't hold the cards! Removing our collars was a mistake. You can't force us to comply anymore."

While jiggling the keycard in her hand, she heatedly replied, "Are you blind? I'm holding a card in my hand as we speak. Sure, provide me with entertainment. Regardless, my men are restricted from harming guests. No one will fight you. You have the freedom to swim in the pool or take a stroll along the beach. After all, we promised you a vacation."