Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" James spat.

"Absolutely, of course, there's no time for that right now," she said with a smile and then elaborated, "Anyway, your obstinance will accomplish nothing except to lengthen your stay. You so easily forget that you're on an island and I hold the keys to your transport. In two weeks, all guests will be free to return home as promised. Comply and submit, then your family joins the others. It's that easy. I promise you a satisfying trip you'll never forget."

James gawked at her with an open mouth, stunned and stuttering. He found himself incapable of countering her verbal jabs. Defeated by truth mixed with threat, his arms dropped to his sides. The woman was crafty, and she held all the cards, that much was clear.

With tears forming, James drew enough courage to say, "At what cost?"

"Oh, cheer up daddy. If you puddle the floor with sorrow, I'm not cleaning it up. The answer is that you'll all find happiness and fulfillment, of course. Just like what's happening to all the other wonderful guests at this very moment. Do you not hear their joy as they partake in sinful pleasures? Why is ecstasy difficult to sell to you people?

The difference between you and them is that your family experiences bliss with me and my wondrous sense of humor.

"Why us?"

"Finding your keycard on the enemy, well, eh, a subtle hint, working with or helping. In either case, that's a no, no, that garners my attention."

"We don't know him. Did it occur to you that he stole it? What has he done?"

"Eh, nothing much. Just killed my men, incinerated our flower fields, freed farm slaves, and blew up warehouses full of my precious medicine. Then he had the gall to firebomb the lab containing the blue and red formulas. Without the recipes, I can't bring joy to the world. I need my medication!" she screamed.

Seeing her discomfort was enough to make James smile. He jabbed back with a reply, "Seems like the old man did the world a service."

She eyed him with a killing look, and said, "I took these terrorist's stupid plot and made it my awesome scheme. The idiots didn't consider families. They just wanted to make hookers. Turning all of America into incestuous breeding whores will result in its ultimate demise not making skanks for money. I see your look, yeah right, what were they thinking? The inevitable has only been delayed. Anyhow, not all is lost, I've been working to reformulate the drug into an irresistible concoction that can't be resisted. My enemies only accelerated my determination to complete it. Still, it will take months to rebuild and cultivate those fields."

James said, "Lady, you're batshit crazy. What scheme requires willing participation?"

The woman intentionally ignored him and exclaimed, "Ah, listen up, this is important. Back to your choices. Either comply with option one or select number two. Defined as you and your son receiving no sexual gratification. Your dicks will be locked in chastity while spectating your drug-persuaded wife and daughter as they're devolved into gangbang whores. The four endowed men you see behind me are patiently waiting for you to decide their fate. This option makes me wet and appeals to me. Please, be selfish, pick two instead."

Red-faced and silent, James momentarily gawked at the blond maniac while contemplating a homicidal action.

Bobby dropped the broken broom handle and mumbled, "I don't understand. Those aren't even rational options."

Mina fearfully eyed the four large men and muttered, "Oh hell no, I don't do gangbang. Dad, there's only one choice. Please, I want to go home."

Jennifer tautly exclaimed, "James, I refuse to go along with any of this. I'm not having intercourse with my son period or anyone else for that matter. No one can force us to do something so diabolically immoral."

James moved to put a hand on his wife's shoulder. He shook his head and replied, "I'm sorry, but you need to know. Your memories from last night aren't hallucinations. Here's the damn truth, they dosed you with a drug that removed your inhibitions. It maddened you into a sexual frenzy. You didn't just suck your son's dick; you fucked him to exhaustion. Even then, he wasn't enough. You whored yourself to a multitude of men for hours. For your own sake, you must never be dosed with that drug again."

While slowly masturbating herself, Kristy said, "Geez, watching all of you fidget with despair is so hot. For fuck's sake, decide already. I need to get off bad. Let's speed this up. You have one minute to decide. Otherwise, I make the pick."

Anguish evident on his face, James removed his hand from his wife and huddled down to whisper to his family, "Look, this is pointless. The outcome is already decided. My choice never mattered. She's devilishly devised the ultimate punishment that will finish the job and ruin us. She's making us accomplices to our corruption. I want off this island to rid ourselves of this insanity."

Kristy overheard his last sentence and chuckled.

She then said, "Tick-tock. I bet your wife and daughter are silently hoping I'll pick option two. Eh, is this helping to speed up your decision?"

"One," James huffed while turning to look at the woman.

"Eh, one what? Do you mean option one, where you agree to be willing sex slaves for two weeks, non-stop, lots of fucking, sucking, coming, and cum? Unending pleasure, endless gratification, repeat, repeat, all the above? Ah, almost forgot, and only talking when your mouth isn't full?"

James spat, "For Christ's sake, option one, you twisted bitch!"

Kristy immediately clicked her fingers while simultaneously saying, "I need my medication."

A man behind her handed her two vials containing red liquid.

For a moment she stood in place and gawked at the family. Noticing both women's anxiety, she said, "This isn't for you, it's for me. I'm punishing you. You'll perform without an excuse which makes it much more damning."

She then giggled and quaffed the liquid simultaneously.

There was an immediate reaction, but not what would typically be expected. Her eyes turned pitched black like some demon from a horror movie. It was a biological impossibility, but so was the existence of colorful poppy flowers with the ability to make people super horny. Yet, all of it existed and was simply unnatural and defied explanation.

Suddenly animated and moving into the room, Kristy demanded, "I neglected to add, no cursing your mistress. Now shut up and drop your robes!"

Disturbed by her devilish gaze and shaken by her command, the family didn't hesitate.

Since the father did the jousting, Kristy moved to stand in front of him first.

James flinched when she ran a warm hand over his broad shoulder, down his chest, and teasingly slid it downward.

Grasping his rigid manhood tightly, she leaned and slithered her tongue across his sweaty cheek and lodged her lips against his.

She cooed with delight while flickering her tongue against his.

Her eyes suddenly broadened from realization.

She pulled back to stare at him.

"Oh my, tell me it's not true," she said with a tone of amusement.

Confused, James looked at her.

She cheerfully explained her observation, "You've had a daddy hardon this whole time. When your dong bobbled out from your robe, you hastily pushed it back in. You've been hiding your shame from your daughter. Even now, you avoid looking at her. Poor baby has an ache that only she can mend."

He momentarily locked his heated gaze to hers until the dark void of her gape shuddered his soul. He then meekly tilted his head down to watch as the ghastly woman began yanking his crank.

"You don't need to take medicine to encourage commitment," she said, "Feel ashamed, you've earned it for this hardon."

With a defiant gaze, James finally gained his courage. He tilted his head up to meet her dark eyes and hissed, "You made me an abomination! These deplorable temptations are unnatural. A father shouldn't lust for their daughter. You've done something to me."

Kristy shook her head and murmured, "I'm only a facilitator promoting affection, not a sorceress with magic powers. View me as a gardener cultivating passion from a preexistent seed."

Without ceremony, she stooped to the floor to scrutinize the purplish-plump head of his cock. Her eyes anchored on the tip as she slowly stroked him.

As if mesmerized by the bulbous knob, she dreamingly whispered to herself, "Yap. Blame the bimbo. All you men point fingers at me for making them lustful. I'm called crazy for wanting to spread love. The urge to procreate is an animal's natural condition. I simply add flavor to that premise."

She then leaned back to observe the daughter.

Her smile broadened.

Turning back to gawk at the father's prick, she held it like a microphone and mumbled into it, "Daddy hasn't acknowledged that I'm not the monster in his story. He hasn't questioned the natural hardness of his dick and why it remains so. Daddy committed himself to this inevitable outcome from day one. Anticipation to perform glorious acts with his daughter is why his ding-a-ling remains rigid. Yet, for whatever reason, he resists. Is he waiting for an invitation?"

This revelation made Kristy giddy and increased her arousal.

Without inhibition, she gobbled the man's cock and dove a hand to her pussy.

She felt an urgent need to taste the man's passion before it was directed elsewhere.

She then rotated her gaze upward to watch the father squirm.

Amused by an observation, her oval working mouth upturned at the corners.

The father was no longer avoiding glancing at his naked daughter.

There was no mistaking the appearance of a man filled with yearning. The tremble and tilt of his muscular frame hinted that he was on the cusp of acting on his impulses.

The daughter carried the same aura of sexual tension as him. Unlike his sheepish glances, she was solely fixated on her father's beautiful cock.

Kristy knew that instant that the entertaining spectacle she craved was being held in check by some metaphysical restraint. She needed to shatter it.

Leaving behind a slobbery thread that drooped, Kristy reluctantly pulled back and her mouth produced a popping sound. After savoring the man's precum, she licked her lips to clean the residue.

With her hand crimped tightly around the shaft, Kristy angled the bulbous knob in Mina's direction as an invitation. She taunted her further by slithering her hand up and down its thick length. Her teasing provocation was enough enticement to motivate the daughter to act.

Mina's incorporeal leash snapped followed by a frantic dash and dive that brought her to her knees at her father's feet. She greedily snatched his meaty cock from Kristy like a dog protecting its feast.

The moment Mina's mouth enveloped the mushroom-shaped tip, she experienced bliss and her complexion darkened to a rosy hue. She no longer constrained her feverish need to pleasure him.

Horrified by her daughter's actions, Jennifer gasped while placing her hands over her eyes and turned her back to the couple. She whimpered, "I refuse to watch them commit these deplorable acts."

She then felt a trickle of moisture trail down her leg.

Momentarily bewildered, she peaked through her fingers to follow the stream to its origin.

She screamed, "Oh my God, the devil's playing with me!"

Last night, Bobby hadn't succumbed to the drug. He only knew how it affected his mom. When his sister went to her knees and enveloped dad's dick, it wasn't a shock to him. He'd had plenty of time to watch them fornicate after his mom ran off. Watching his sister copulate with his dad was a major turn-on. Now he observed her slutty mouth riding and licking his father's thick prick and that act required a serious jerkoff, so he did.

Like his son, James wasn't surprised by Mina's wicked action. It was a repeat of last night and it didn't feel awkward or wrong. Watching her head bounce up and down on his johnson wasn't necessarily what he wanted right now.

Jennifer was experiencing turmoil and humiliation as several more streams of moisture began racing down her thighs. She was anxious and fidgeting so much that she had haphazardly turned to her son. Then she saw what he was doing.

Her pussy proceeded to drool a stringy white droplet that was followed by the formation of another. Wide-eyed and near hysterics at what this portended, Jennifer howled, "I've been cursed!"

***

The Full Meal: Day 1, Part 1

After a few minutes, Kristy snatched Mina's hand and thrust it between the young woman's thighs.

She then said, "You're already failing slut 101. As sex slaves, you both have rules that must be followed. If you're not jerking or kneading his balls, it pleasures your pussy. He must do the same with his cock. You pleasure yourself to prime it for sex. Like repeatedly pumping the rubber button on a lawnmower before pulling the cord. You're his slut now, you always keep it wet for him. You call him daddy, not dad, father, or James. He can only call you slut from this moment forward."

With her mouth working her father's shaft, Mina's eyes rotated to ogle the woman.

Kristy continued, "If your cunt needs a break from fucking, it goes in your rectum. Don't worry, daddy's going plow and widen your sphincter so much over the next two weeks that it'll begin opening on command. You'll enjoy it so much that you'll begin begging him to take you in the ass."

Mina's eyes widened.

"Daddy only jets his jizz in your twat, never in your mouth or asshole. If you feel him about to blow his load, you move it to your breeding hole. Your cunt is now a cum receptacle that requires continuous filling. Your sole purpose in life is to be daddy's baby-making popcorn machine, one cornel at a time. Other than that, your value will be calculated by the number of men you service after daddy uses you up."

Mina stopped bobbing her head and expelled his prick. Slobber dribbled from her lips as her pleasuring hand ceased its function. She rose to her haunches and turned her appalling grimace to the woman.

Kristy continued, "When neither of you are eating, sleeping, showering, or shitting, you're fucking and sucking or pleasuring me. If you're not performing a nasty sin, you're to fondle, touch, and kiss like lovers. You are now a couple, bonded by your incestuous fornication, married as father and daughter until death do you part."

Mina's expression morphed into distress. Her eyes darted to the door as she felt an instinctual urge to escape.

Kristy resumed, "If either of you breaks a commandment, the slutty daughter services other men, incrementally calculated based on the number of rules in default, while daddy helplessly watches and is forced to jerkoff."

Goggling the blond, Mina sputtered, "You can't be serious? I didn't sign up to perform in a horror show. Dad, say something!"

Already committed, James responded by shoving her torso down and pressing her head against the carpet. He commanded, "Keep your head to the floor and raise your sweet ass for daddy."

"Wait. Dad, what are doing? Didn't you hear—"

As daddy's thick shaft plunged deep into her snatch, her eyes widened from the surprise of the intrusion. When the plump tip bottomed out with a painful jab against her cervix, her mouth opened to expel a vociferous gasp.

Just as quickly, her dad's dick reversed course sliding backward along her slick tunnel. When the purplish knob crowned the entrance, he pivoted his hip and barreled his meaty tube back into her love tunnel. Like a siege ram, it smacked against her cervix causing her to pant.

Mina clinched both hands tightly, her mouth now closed, her red lips folded inward, her nose huffed and puffed for breath.

With every forceful thrust from the father, there was a resounding smack of wet flesh against her skin.

Mina's head and torso jolted forward against the abrasive carpet with each punishing jab.

Impaled like a whore, Mina spread her knees wider and unwarily began propelling her ass back against her father's humping force. With her head slightly turned and her mouth crumpled against the floor, she could only mew and groan and accept her father's cock.

The whole sensational event provoked deep emotion and confusion.

She expelled a tear followed by a protracted whimper at the thought that her only worth going forward was to perform as a sex doll for her dad to impregnate.

This was not what she expected when she willingly dove to her knees and funneled his cock into her mouth. She acknowledged that she had freely accepted the task to pleasure him. However, it was an assumption that it would be a dalliance as equal partners fornicating for pleasure and love. That horrid woman's words defined her new role and described her as being nothing more than an incestuous breeding whore for her father's sexual gratification.

"Oh no," she sobbed as a chilling tingle branched up her spine.

She heard the sloshy wetness of sex and felt the frothy cream from her arousal accumulating at her loins where they coupled.

She produced a whimper upon realizing her pussy had conformed and betrayed her.

Her mind was in turmoil as it tried to rationalize her predicament.

At that instant, the idea that she was self-lubricating for her father's thick cock was appalling to her, but it was also that very thought that stimulated and aroused her.

It was mental discord that was being measured on a scale that was teetering to one side.

As her father relentlessly plunged his cock, the less resistant she became. Every pounding smack was a shattering of her psyche that chiseled one piece away at a time until nothing remained.

As the last hammering blow broke her, Mina gave in to desire. She signified her acceptance with a droning soft moan and a body quiver. She had become like artistic clay to be remolded and transformed into a slut both beautiful and morbid.

His rough pounding titillated her with immense pleasure. She no longer felt shame or distress. She experienced bliss and an intense lust for her father.

Finally, James breathlessly replied to his daughter's last sentence, "I heard everything. My acceptance was realizing you must obligate your tender pussy to me all day. It added nuance to this despicable task. I'd be a fool to say no."

Mina's head rolled side to side, her hair whipping across her shoulders, her hands clinched and unclenched as her body shuddered and rumbled. Her father's sinful words were enough to provoke an orgasm.

Her head jerked up, her face angled skyward, her eyes rolled up as if possessed while her mouth gave testament to the intensity of her climax.

Feeling her father's tubular shank pulsing and spurting his seed within her, she flared her hair once again and bellowed, "Breed me, daddy!"

***

The Full Meal: Day 1, Part 2

Bobby slowed his hand motion as he watched his father pounding into his sister. His dad's rough action to use his sister in this manner caused his arousal to ebb. He realized the man wasn't making love to her; he was brutalizing her with his cock with intent to force submission.

Regardless of circumstance, she was still his sister. As a brother, he felt protective of her.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing?"

His father looked back at him with a brooding brow and heated expression. Irritated by the interruption, his father mouthed the words, "Shut up!"

Just as he feared, his interaction with his dad garnered the blond queen's attention.

The commanding woman rushed over to him in a tizzy and questioned, "I guess option two is still on the table?"

Bobby replied, "What? I'm not doing anything."

"Exactly my point. Here's a hint, mama's boy. Mom on the floor with legs spread, you between them. Dick in crack, humping and bumping. Not that difficult."