Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't."

"Can't or won't? Seems you prefer jerking it to your sister. I swear, get your head in the game or I'll follow through with my threat. I'll cage your cock and lose the key to the lock. Then mom becomes gangbang queen for a year. Do you think this is a joke?"

"Mom's struggling and she's not in the mood to do any of this. You said we must be willing and committed. By your guideline, I can't force her."

"Eh, does your sex education go no further than the head of your prick? Encourage the whore to spread her legs and then eat her cooter. That's guaranteed to light a match."

Bobby grimaced at the detestable thought.

"I see. You're one of those boys that find a pussy disgusting but has no problem having a woman go down on him. If we had time, I'd wean you from that misconception. But you're not wasting jizz on me until tomorrow. You have rules to follow, and I've already outlined them."

"She's not going to have sex with me. The drug messed her up and she's not been right since."

Kristy watched the distressed mother grab a robe off the floor. When the woman proceeded to wipe her inner thigh, Kristy chuckled.

Jennifer looked up and saw the blond staring at her. She then pleaded, "I need the drug. I can't do what you want without it. Please!"

Kristy inclined her head to look at Bobby and grinned.

"But you said no drugs," Bobby exclaimed.

"Eh, shoosh kid, I came prepared. No worries," she replied.

Khristy then moved to Jennifer's side and draped an arm around her shoulder.

She leaned in and whispered, "Does cougar mama require chemical motivation?"

"Yes. The idea of having sex with my son is morally repugnant. Last night, I remembered not caring. I can't do what you want without it."

"Seeing you so distressed tugs at my unyielding cold heart. Here's the deal. I'll give you a dose of red. But you must act on your impulses without thought or care. Isn't that what you desire? Do you remember the rules I gave your husband and daughter?"

"Yes, I heard. You're insane."

"Eh, must be a special day for me, I'm hearing that a lot lately. Ah, those commandments also apply to you and your son. This concoction will produce an insatiable desire to be bred. It'll be difficult to fight the urge."

"Breeding me with my son? No, that's too perverse and sickening to contemplate. It's not enough. I need more than one!" Jennifer cried.

"A triple dose then. All your troubles will evaporate. You'll go from just horny from one dose, to super-duper horny on three. You may never remember all the nasty things I intend to make you do. Does this provide enough incentive to get you to cooperate?"

Oddly, Jennifer felt relief at the prospect. A triple dose of that hideous drug would most certainly eliminate reluctance and she could act on the impulses plaguing her. Her sexual behavior going forward can be blamed on the drug.

"Okay. I agree. Dose me now. I'm desperate to get this over with."

Kristy retrieved three vials from one of the henchmen standing at the door and then returned and extended her hand.

She stopped short of handing them over.

She then said, "Are you sure you want this? As I said, a triple dose cocktail of this magnitude will fever you with sexual desire. You'll lose control and perform like a nasty whore with no inhibitions. You'll become committed and submissive for life. Your name is now whore or mommy, and you belong to your son until death do you part."

"Give it to me!" Jennifer anxiously screamed while snatching the vials from Kristy's hand.

Frantic and determined to feel the coercive effects, she popped the stoppers and swigged all three down her gullet.

Kristy demanded, "Sit on the couch with your rear on the edge, spread your legs, and allow your son to pleasure you. It will take a few minutes before the drug kicks in."

Worried, Bobby approached Kristy and mumbled in her ear, "Triple dose? You are a lunatic. She can't handle one, much less two additional."

Kristy leaned into him and whispered, "She's not drugged. Cherry Cream Soda is harmless. Ever heard of a placebo? Now, get your mouth between her thighs and start munching."

Bobby was stunned by the woman's admission. If she wasn't drugged, how did the woman expect his mother to sexually perform?

He was astonished to watch his mom drop her back on the sofa. When she spread her legs wide to display her gaping crack, he muttered to himself, "Oh, shit that's crazy, but I understand now."

Bobby reluctantly dropped to his knees between his mother's legs. Using both hands he opened the outer lips of her pussy and observed a cavernous tunnel extremely moist and drooling. When his mother's hands pressed down on his head, he sighed and resigned himself to the task at hand.

After about three minutes, Kristy observed the mother calmly staring up at the ceiling.

The woman would occasionally grunt from discomfort while fluting her fingers on her chest from boredom.

Frustrated by the event, Kristy angrily muttered, "Oh my God, a pussy eating virgin."

She then hastily snatched Bobby by the arm and forcibly yanked him back and away.

"You're pathetic. Tomorrow, your tongue's training on an obstacle course till you get it right."

She then dropped between the mother's thighs.

Jennifer jolted the instant the girl's mouth toiled to pleasure her.

It was a strange and titillating experience having a woman between her legs performing cunnilingus. Morally it went against her Christian teachings and was considered a reprehensible sin. She should have been repulsed by it, but after being tripled dosed on that abominable horny drug, she found the opposite to be true. Why a female did it better than a male would be conjecture, but in this instance, the taboo of it added an element of excitement that had her hips gyrating and her mouth moaning out loud.

"Oh my—" she puffed.

Her thighs widened and her legs kicked.

She delightfully stuttered, "Ohhh Jesusss!"

Kristy tilted her head up from her labor and said, "Do you feel it now? The triple dose has permanently transformed you into a whore with a voracious desire to breed. You are incapable of fighting passion and your willpower to resist no longer exists."

"Yesss," Jennifer stammered as her body quivered, "Not resisting, don't stoppp!"

Kristy grinned at the mother's response and dove down to continue her work.

Bobby's dick was rigid and wanting as he watched the trickster drive his mom into a frenzy of lust. It provoked a memory of his mom performing fellatio and motivated an urge to be naughty.

He crawled upon the sofa and positioned himself with the head of his cock pressing against his mother's lips.

She goggled him for an instant before opening her mouth.

Considering it an invitation, he pushed the purplish knob in, and she proceeded to slurp it.

Jennifer tingled the moment her son's thick rod slid into her mouth. As she pleased him, his heavy balls repeatedly thumped against her chin. The demeaning action made her feel raunchy and sinful which further amplified her arousal.

The diabolical blond had convinced her that the drug had permanently transformed her into an insatiable slut with no willpower to resist. She was so absorbed in that belief that all her inhibitions were eliminated. For the first time in her life, she felt free to behave however she liked. Feeling like a nasty whore, she slobbered and drooled on her son's meaty pole.

She imagined what she looked like if she were looking down at herself. The picture she saw was that of a shoddy harlot sucking a john with her legs spread waiting to be fucked.

Oddly, the more scandalously she behaved only reinforced her belief that the drug was influencing her. Now uninhibited, she wanted to be depraved and wallow in unbridled wickedness.

Kristy rose from between the mother's wide splayed legs and stood to look down at the couple. She quietly giggled to herself at the cheeky display before her.

Jennifer was focused entirely on her son's cock. When the teasing blond removed herself from the equation, she turned on her side to fondle his balls with her right hand and clinch the base of his dick with the other. Fevered and nearing an orgasm, she bobbed her head while slurping and sucking.

Bobby ceased to ride his hands on top of her head and shifted them down to knead her breasts. It was at that moment that he sensed the pressure in his loins contract and swell as if preparing for a turbulent ejaculation.

Jennifer also felt him hardening and throbbing in her mouth. As a woman with prior experience with her husband, she instinctually knew what it portended.

Recollecting the rules they were to follow, her eyes widened as the fear of punishment took hold.

She hastily pushed her son back to expel his member while grappling with his shank.

Clinching him tightly in her grasp, she tugged it downward while yelling, "Cum in my pussy!"

Bobby fumbled off the couch as his mother fought to guide his prick to her hole.

As the head of her son's cock parted her labia, she desperately begged, "Put a baby in mommy!"

With her encouraging plea implying urgency, Bobby thrust his cock deep.

As his scrotum smacked her ass, he spewed forth a volley of semen and groaned from the release.

After several grunts and a few more lunges, he finished up by ending it with an exhalation of breath.

Gratified and spent, he smiled and looked at his mom with expectation.

She heatedly glared back at him.

Confused, Bobby exclaimed, "I made it in time. Why are you angry with me?"

Afraid he'd perhaps missed the mark and plunged himself into the wrong hole, he pulled out to verify he'd deposited evidence.

Upon seeing cum drooling from his mother's gaped pussy, he sighed with relief.

Without breaking eye contact, Jennifer casually reached down to scrape a small amount of sticky goo onto the fingertip of her middle finger.

To symbolize her displeasure, she raised that hand with the middle finger pointing upward and facing him.

With disappointment etched on her face, she replied, "It's obvious you came, but mommy didn't finish."

Kristy intervened by saying, "Suck your finger, whore."

Jennifer looked at the woman to appraise her seriousness.

Kristy stared back in equal measure, and said, "Do you not feel the desire for it? The drug compels you to crave cum with an obsession that cannot be refused. The flavor is that of sweet honey, I assure you."

Jennifer's eyes shifted to the glistening white cream coating her fingertip. For a moment, she expressed confusion. She ogled it like it was an apparition that hadn't yet congealed to its true form.

Kristy further exclaimed, "A triple dose makes semen undeniable and demands submission. Whore's love jizz no matter which spigot it comes from. You are a whore so you must indulge. Give in to the urge and I promise you'll find ecstasy. You'll come like you've never come before."

Jennifer felt her willpower to resist waning against the onslaught of the drug's dynamic force of coercion. Having been triple-dosed she couldn't deny the appeal to sample her son's cum.

Cross-eyed, she stared at the towering digit in front of her mouth. The glossy sugar-colored cream on her fingertip was tempting her to be naughty.

She whimpered at her inability to defy the impulse.

"Damn-you and that devilish drug," she said before moving her cum-coated fingertip up to her mouth. With a hesitant tongue, she flicked it out to taste the pasty film.

As she savored the candy-sweet taste, her eyes closed, and her chest hummed.

After a moment, Jennifer's eyes opened with a glint of determination, followed by her thrusting a hand downward.

She plunged three fingers into her honeypot. Like a scoop, she brought the frothy mixture up to her eager mouth and licked her fingers like a bear.

With her skin blushing crimson and profusely sweating, she jittered with delight over her cum feast and felt her obsession intensify.

Semen splattered her face and rimmed her mouth while her hand moved like a greedy shovel to gorge herself on her son's seed.

Between a moan and a slurp, a shocking realization occurred to her.

Wide-eyed and dizzy, she vocalized that awareness with a scream, "You've made me a cum crazy whore!"

Even that acknowledgment didn't stop her from degrading herself further. Primarily because she found the task of eating cum so humiliating and revolting that it somehow stimulated and aroused her.

Each slobbery taste intensified her pleasure and that downward spiral fed on itself until she could go no further. Having debased herself by her actions, her arousal had finally peaked, and her passion exploded like a volcano.

Jennifer came like she'd never come before.

Bobby was mystified by his mother's shameful actions to purposely disgrace herself in that manner. Granted she'd been manipulated into believing she had no choice. But once she realized she'd been deceived, she continued to humiliate herself to achieve an orgasm.

Bobby turned his befuddle gaze to the wicked blond witch that had bewitched his mom.

Kristy smiled at his discomfort and said, "Kid, as I said earlier, I only nurture the growth of a preexisting seed. Mommy's a closet pervert. Those degenerative cravings already hung on her horny bush before I shook it. No magic or chemical coercion was required. A simple fantasy, a nudge to indulge, and bingo-bang, mommy's a cum slut for life."

***

Twisted: Day 3

Bobby woke up to his mom slurping and slobbering on his dick.

He sat up and braced his arms behind him. For about a minute, he stared as she sucked him. He realized telling her the truth wouldn't change anything. She had accepted her role and got off on it. She showed no desire to become the woman she once was.

This was the start of the third day, and he was exhausted.

His mother's eyes pivoted to look back at him as her head bobbled up and down.

Bobby said, "Did you get any sleep?"

She incoherently mumbled a reply.

"Jesus, mom, you need rest. You can't keep fondling and sucking me. We have rules but forbidding us to sleep isn't one of them. Also, I don't think I have the stamina to keep doing this."

After popping his penis from her mouth, she rose on her haunches and said, "Sex with you is all I think about. That devilish woman triple-dosed me and turned me into a whore. I'm a slave holding the end of my chain with my hand. Anyway, I slept yesterday when you were in the room with her."

"Well, at least you had a full day to rest. That woman used me as a fuck toy. She treats men like milk cows. She's crazy to expect a man to produce that much semen. Fucking and sucking all day, give me a break, her rules are unrealistic. It causes conflict. Dad and Mina are already arguing. Perhaps her game is to make people fuck until they hate each other. There's no alone time and that's annoying."

"It doesn't bother me. I enjoy our time together."

"Yeah, but I'm beginning to believe you're on a different level. The truth is that you were never—ah—" then his words trailed off.

"The truth is, what?"

Bobby stared at his mom's hefty boobs and smiled. He then replied, "The truth is, I love you as my mom, not as the whore you've become. Yeah, I admit, having sex with you is hot. But I'd prefer fucking a reluctant churchy mom as it adds spice to the mix. You're too willing."

"I can roleplay and pretend you're raping me if that helps. Oh son, the thought of that just made me tingle. Mommy will play any role that makes you hard. Perhaps, a teacher and a bully? A lawyer and a disgruntled prisoner? There are so many roles I can play."

Changing the subject, Bobby said, "Where are dad and Mina?"

"In the living room with the horny bitch," she replied.

"I hear a commotion. Mina's mad and she's shouting. Something serious has happened. We need to check."

Upon Bobby and Jennifer entering the living room, Mina threw a pillow at James and yelled, "You bastard, you came in my mouth!"

"Two days of this shit, I need a break," James bellowed.

"You self-centered pervert, you broke the rule on purpose. How could you do this to me? I pay the price, not you. Now she's going to punish me. Does that not bother you?"

James dropped his rear on the sofa and replied, "At this point, I'd rather watch you whore your ass to another. Our constant fucking and sucking is impossible to maintain. I'm not a young buck anymore. I've come so much, I'm shooting blanks. I give up."

Bobby heard it all and noticed the blond woman grinning.

He approached the woman and said, "You manipulative witch. This has always been a ruse. Your unreasonable instructions make sense now. This is exactly the behavior you intend. The men get exhausted and lose interest. They intentionally break the rules. The women look at it as punishment and feel obligated to have sex with another."

Kristy eyed the kid and replied, "You've got it all figured out, huh?"

"It's clear, you expect the rules to be broken. All the wives, daughters, and mothers become nothing more than whores pre-selected to service men. Let me guess, they're all wealthy and provide the funds that keep your despicable operation running."

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she replied, "You forgot to add that I get off watching the husbands, sons, and fathers ejaculating as their women debase themselves. Perhaps the women not selected become a form of payment for my soldiers. That sounds like something I'd devise."

"That's despicable."

"If your scenario is true, it would be a cycle that feeds on itself and appears effective. Just think, having the men continuously jerking off makes it impossible for them to keep it up afterward. Once more, they break the rules and throw their women to the wolves. After one broken commandment after another, everyone forfeits and stops caring about what happens after. Of course, a person like me would take full advantage of that."

"Why are you telling me all of this."

"It's a discussion and you're the one confronting me with it. You're just a two-week pleasure toy, believe whatever scheme makes your dick hard. It's not like you have any power to change anything. As such, you have a choice to make."

"What?"

"Since daddy won't fulfill his duty, I'm offering you the opportunity to make it right. Take his place and use your sister ragged, or she becomes a pleasure doll for the rich old fat man down the hall. Following your proposed plot, let's say the old geezer has pre-selected her and paid extra for her cooch and butthole. Let's embellish it and say that if he likes her, she'll be sold to him. It's a dreadful scenario you've drawn up, young man. If true, it provides an incentive for you to accept the proposal and save her from such a fate."

"And what about mommy?"

"Oh my, you're still obligated to satisfy her. But look at it this way, you'll have two hot women pleasuring you. Just don't break the rules, eh, or they'll both be auctioned off. Tick-tock. I'm so impatient."

"You're punishing me! I can't gratify one woman, much less two. You've set me up to fail."

Kristy grinned at his discomfort.

Mina stood in place absorbing the words from the woman's horrendous banter. Knowing the woman's devious nature, she feared the worst. As such, knowing her true purpose was to be auctioned off as a sex slave was a shocking revelation. The resort took normal people, transformed them into degenerates, and then placed them on an auction block to be sold as sex toys to wealthy men. The idea that she was a commodity to be sold off and used was too much.

Flushed with anger, she rushed up to the woman and yelled, "I didn't sign up to be someone else's slut! You lied to us. You said we could go home if we committed to this. I did everything you said. I even let daddy fuck me up the ass and you made me enjoy it."