Bad Medicine Chronicles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's brow furrowed, and his body posture became more menacing as he replied, "Krysty, I don't understand. You're not here against your will?"

She smiled and exclaimed, "Was yes, now no. Let's just say, I'm not the help. Eh, I'm not going with you, G-man. You're my new guest and I've planned an awesome party for you. Ewy, Ewy, I recognize you now without that ugly disguise."

The man shuffled closer and replied, "Young lady, we don't have time for this. You're coming with me, and you have no say in the matter."

"Vango something. No, no, I remember now, you're Vincent. Since you've been inconspicuously moving closer to me, why not remove your clothes? I'm curious to see what I'll be working with."

Four feet in front of her, he stopped and exclaimed, "Hon, what have these monsters done to you?"

"Vincent, my dear, you should have read that memo that was posted on a wall in one of the buildings you blew up. There's only one devil on this island, and that's yours truly. Isn't this the moment you bop me over the head and drag me out like a caveman?"

"I'm not going to harm you?" Vincent said while reaching out to place a hand gently on her shoulder.

Kristy gauged the distance between them and then swiftly kicked him in the chest.

The powerful bow sent him tumbling backward across the room until his broad back cratered the sheetrock with great force.

Gathering his senses and his breath, he gawked at Kristy's approach and said, "How did you—"

Her leg kicked out to plant her foot firmly against his heaving chest.

Vincent grabbed her ankle with both hands to try a twist and flip, but her foot wouldn't budge. Puzzled by her inhuman strength, He glared at her with amazement and curiosity.

She glared back at him with equal intensity.

Her glossy dark eyes suddenly cleared like a cloud parting to reveal the sun.

With her eyes showing white with blue iris and dark pupils, she whimpered, "I'm sorry, Vincent. I wish you had never told me. I wouldn't have snuck into the unlocked basement and found the horror of that truth. They caught me, used me, and discarded me here. I don't want to harm people. Only you can end the misery."

Vincent gained understanding from her tormented expression and whispered, "I refuse to do what you ask. There's always another way. You have an older sister and a family with resources. They will find a solution to stop this madness and bring you back."

Kristy then said, "Seems I've forgotten much. You're going to tell me the story again from the beginning. I want to know everything about my family, especially my older sister. When you're done, we play. Oh, do you like blue? Hope so, big man, because that's the only color you'll be seeing for a very long time."

***

The Mole

James told her what he saw and heard before ending his story.

Stunned by these revelations, Opal sat in her seat and eyed the man.

As her eyes watered, her mind assessed the information he'd provided.

After wiping away the wetness from her cheek, she said, "Is there anything else you're not telling me."

James hesitantly replied, "She took samples of our blood and tissue samples before we left. She kept saying we're special and we'd be the ones to make her dream become a reality or some such. She never explained what she meant by that. From my story, she's not all there. Sometimes she can be found on a balcony arguing with herself. Anyway, sometimes she does things that make no sense."

"If you plan to help us, Ruby needs samples so she can work on a counteragent or some type of block. It's all gibberish to me, but she's the brains and that's her department. Can you provide that for us? I'll make sure you're compensated and you're both returned home safely after that."

Ignoring James, she reached for the intercom and pressed a room number.

She then screamed, "Vincent, pick up!"

After receiving no answer, she grumbled, "He knew this whole time and said nothing. I don't understand why he kept it from us. Has he been working for them the whole time?"

James finally spoke out, "That horrid woman degraded my family for two weeks. She made us indulge in every debaucherous act imaginable and it utterly ruined us."

"Get to the point. I don't have time for another story."

"Well think about it. That hyper-sexed fiend toyed with Vincent for a month, that much I know. How could any man retain his sanity after being subjugated by the blue and coerced to sexually perform for that length of time? Anyway, his story is his to tell."

"Oh fucken—I'm going to kill that bitch," she heatedly exclaimed.

Opal growled and then pressed another number.

"Ruby, pick up. Damn it, where is everybody?"

Now frantic and concerned, she banged numbers on the intercom and muttered, "Shit!"

Andy abruptly answered, "Opal, is that you? I thought—"

"Where's Vincent?" she snapped.

"That's a weird question."

"How so?"

"Well, Vincent's not the type of guy to leave without telling you."

Opal said, "He's the mole. He fooled all of us."

"That doesn't sound like him. Ah—well, then again, he was acting strange and said something odd before he rushed away."

"Are you saying he left the bunker? What did he say?"

"Well, he said he had to attend to personal matters. Then he gave me a serious stare and said to abort the mission. You and I were not to go to the island for any reason. It was too dangerous and if some woman got her hands on us, it was game over. Then he made me promise to watch out for you and the baby if you decided to keep it."

Opal wailed, "He's not coming back. That fool. What is he planning? Why did he keep us in the dark about Kristy?"

"Wait, what about Kristy? Does he know where she is?"

"Andy, listen to me, gather up everyone, and come back to the conference room. There's new information that must be discussed. Especially, Ruby, I've got a donor, and we need a serum ASAP. There's no time to waste."

"I don't understand."

"You and I are going to the island ahead of schedule. Vincent no longer has a say. He's on a suicide mission. So, get your ass moving, we have people to save before it's too late."

***

The story continues with Chapter 7.

***

Here's an excerpt:

Andy screamed, "Kristy, don't do it!"

Kristy grinned at Andy while inserting the needle into Opal's arm.

"Brother, don't worry, your turn is coming," she said and then pushed the plunger.

Opal kicked and flailed her arms to no avail. Restrained and naked, she was vulnerable and unable to fight back. She could feel the warm rush as the chemical coursed through her veins.

"God damn you," she cried as her thoughts became muddled.

Suddenly, her limbs dropped like noodles.

Opal had no resistance to this abominable new drug as the potency was beyond any earlier generation. The effects were unknown as she was only the second woman ever injected with it. But one thing was clear, she was aroused and her thoughts had become narrowly focused and objectified.

She was awake but catatonic with her eyes fixed on the ceiling.

Kristy said, "My men are going to enjoy your petite body, sister. I'm eager to watch your tight white pussy stretch around a huge black cock. You'll be fucked so much that by the end of the week, your gash is going to gape wide enough to drop coins in and make wishes. In two weeks you'll be the most deviant whore imaginable. Andy will breed us as sisters and we'll start our own wonderful family. I'm so excited."

Opal groaned.

Kristy said, "I want to hear you beg for a dick to suck."

Still immobile, Opal's eyes swiveled to look at the large black man holding his massive prick in his hand.

She coughed to clear her throat.

Opal then softly muttered, "Suck big cock—please."

Distraught and saddened by the event, Andy rattled his chair trying to break his bonds.

He then sobbed, "Opal, no, don't it. You won't be able to stop. Fight it."

When the tip of the man's prick pressed her lips, Opal invited the thick member with an open mouth and a wagging tongue.