Bad Neighbours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna watched Andy with amusement, as he let out a loud groan. She turned her attention back to her husband, and she began to stroke his cock much faster now. She used her other hand to cup his heavy sac. Her eyes were locked on Andy's, continuing to taunt him.

Andy squirmed uncomfortably, as he watched. Now that he'd finished, the arousal abated and he wished he could vanish into thin air, escape the reality of his inferiority. He looked down at his shrinking penis twitching in his hand, the remnants of his earlier release dribbling down his stomach.

Then suddenly it was Dean's turn to finish as Jenna expertly handled his cock.

His powerful ejaculation spurted into Jenna's mouth, painting her tongue and inner cheek with copious amounts of sperm. Jenna gulped down his hot seed, savouring the taste. She smacked her lips and then opened her mouth, showing Andy Dean's semen coating her tongue.

"Mmmmm, that was delicious," Jenna purred, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

He watched mesmerized as Jenna proudly displayed Dean's thick, viscous load in her mouth. He couldn't deny the intoxicating effect it had on him, how unbelievably sexy Jenna looked at that moment. In spite of his humiliation and no matter what happened after this, he knew he would remember this image for months when he jerked off.

Dean broke him from his reverie and began to fasten his pants. "Time to go, Andy."

Andy nervously stood up and tucked his cock back into his pants. He looked at the sticky mess on his stomach but ignored it and tucked his shirt in. He took one last look at the two of them, unsure what to say or what would come next.

"Don't worry, Andy," Jenna finally said as he reached the door. "We will be in touch if we need anything else," Andy's heart sank as he closed the door behind himself and retreated to his house.

Relief washed over him but his comfort was brief. Jenna's words replayed in his head and it filled him with dread. He was sure this was just the beginning, that his neighbours fully intended to hold this over his head. But what exactly would they do? What did they want from him? He had to figure out a way out of this. No matter what it took, no matter what they wanted from him, he couldn't let Abbie see that video. He wouldn't let that happen.

Part 3 coming soon...

12