All Comments on 'Bad Penny Ch. 03'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeabout 13 years agoAuthor
Attention Seeker Confesses....

Ok, so nearly 20,000 views, and not one comment? only 12 people have bothered to vote? and some of them rated this a 5, and others a 1?

Yes I write for my own pleasure, and the product is the reward, but some reasonable feedback is also welcome.

I'm not seeking praise here. What I really want to know is why the 1's? 1? Really? it is that bad? If you hate it that much please have the decency to spend two minutes saying why.

I suspect that it is just homophobes who usually troll the loving wives section who don't like the not-totally-straight-and-macho relationships (although lesbianism is fine because that doesn't threaten our manhood) being developed here who are voting it down because they are so insecure in their sexuality and close minded in their fear of intimacy that they cannot stand seeing someone write about sex in a realistic fashion, but even so...

I am beginning to wonder why I bother.

SolkanSolkanabout 13 years ago
Great story

Just wanted to say that I think it is a very good story. Nice characters and I love your style of writing. In a story like this I think bisexuality or bi curiosity adds more realism and I see no problems with it.

As you might guess I voted five.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
This is an extraordinary offering

The mesmerizing depths this story plumbs in its dive into polyamorous entanglements, tainted innocence, no-holds-barred erotic experimentation and wistful, agonized nostalgia just keep getting more breathtaking: abyss opens upon abyss as the characters' motivations and responses grow more and more unpredictable while new characters with murky intentions arrive on the scene.

The sex is unbelievably dense, provocative, and inhibition-busting-- all the while flickering before us with a haunted, belly-tingling undercurrent of potential emotional disruption of giant magnitude. The combination of garish sexuality and emotional realism fuels an extraordinary impact: reading this has the paradoxical effect of leaving me drained and elated, a catharsis akin somehow to the effect of great tragedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
We love your storey

We haven't yet read chapter 3 yet but we found chapters 1 and 2 marvellous and very believable. I felt that I was really there will them and could feel both Penny's excitement and her angst.

I am really looking forward to reading Ch 3 and will then read your other stories. That should keep my wife and I entertained for a few weeks. Although we have tried to become involved in 4 and more all the couples we have met have turned out to be real sleazebags so we'll just have to live out our fantasies through your stories.

Thanks for all your efforts.

jollybjollybabout 13 years ago
I can't believe it!

I can't believe anyone could rate this a 1 - the other reviewers have well captured my reactions - can't say enough positive about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Guess I'm not much on bondage and submission, but I enjoyed the other Penny series, as well as the more consensual episodes in this series.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Inevitable !

So he's taken a girl who may never have gone down that route even if she found she enjoyed it and having "got her in to it " he's now fallen for the girl who doesn't want that kind of relationship ...boy Sean is a regular douche bag and it yet again highlights the dangers of so called "sharing" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
'Rough Trade'

I love the way the ripples of oppression and suppression manifest themselves in the developing characters of the story. We move on but with the burdens forced upon as developing adults. I am also impressed with the element of consequence. I do not agree with some earlier reviewers in questioning the motivation of teenagers getting loads of sex experimenting in (what was thought) a physically safe environment. Bloody hell we all would have done given the opportunity. They can still have their private intimate moments. More excellent writing. I thank you again.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
I am afraid that is it for me.

I have enjoyed this story up until now but, once it got into heavy Dom/Sub stuff I am afraid the fantasy evaporated for me and I stopped enjoying reading. I skipped through to see if that ended and I could pick up the story again but I was glad I had stopped reading when it appears that some really rough stuff took place.

Maybe I am just a sensitive soul but I find no enjoyment in fantasising about anyone, particularly a woman, being humiliated and hurt. The only thing less attractive to me is a woman that enjoys being humiliated (which is where I guess this story is going).

It's a pity - as I say, I was enjoying the story and I may be missing some good bits in later chapters but I would rather put my time into reading other stories that I would enjoy more completely.

Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Penny Ch. 02 Previous Part
Bad Penny Series Info