Bad Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

We never talked about nookie, well I talked nookie plenty because I am looking for a fella to marry. Frieda would talk about how I'll find a good nookie fella eventually, but she never talked about her having nookie. Not that I can come up with anything, I will have to ask her. Resolving to ask Frieda why she kissed me sees me eating a good stew then getting the pot in the icebox.

Having nothing to do and not tired I hop up to go shopping. It being payday yesterday I got plenty of dough to splurge on a book. Luckily there is a joint around the corner that is open all night. When I go in there is a paper set up to read the front. Big letters it has some guy named Hatry was arrested for fraud and forgery.

Apparently it is big news but none of my concern. Well I know this after checking out the article, he is a stock exchange guy in England. Don't have money in the stock exchange anyway so it has no bearing on me. Find a few good books so buy those, payday money weighing a little less in my bag.

Should have dumped most of that into my canister. Rent is coming up after all though do need to talk it over with Keelan. She isn't paid that well, but I don't think I can afford to feed her. She does need to go dress shopping as well. Once I am back home I curl up with a book and read. Finally go to bed without Keelan still.

Keelan shakes me awake and parks on the bed. Sigh then move around so I am sitting up and we can talk. Has to be something important that she is waking me up.

"He took me to look at rings."

"Dang, that is a little surprising, have you met Ma?"

"No, we did talk religion, he isn't Catholic. Means I'm attending with you and I will meet her on Monday."

"Just meeting Ma?" Keelan shakes her head and smiles big.

"He is taking us both to Coney Island."

"First time?"

"Yeah, I have heard about it and want to go but never had the dough."

"Do visit Nathan's, it will take a while to get a coney but they are the bee's knee's. Are you going to visit the beach or just going for the rides?"

"I think just the rides, it's not hot. He did mention that we will take our time on getting married, he is just thinking of proposing so the fellas back off a little." Nod then pull Keelan into a hug.

"That is great news, so how about how often he can and how often you can?" Keelan turns red making me giggle.

"We have not talked about that. I think a little bit that I am swept up in his eagerness to marry. Not that I am not wanting to as often as we are."

"You are new as a couple so you both want nookie often as possible. Learned this from Ma, make sure he does you right before you stop being a new couple. If he doesn't do you right it will be a hardship."

"Oh he does me right. I think partly why I am so eager for the nookie." Checking the clock I find we are supposed to be up in a couple hours anyway so get up.

"Going to take a shower then we can go shopping then to cathedral, need to get you a nice dress for meeting Ma and going to Coney."

"I want to help on rent." Shake my head and wink at her.

"We get another payday before and I got enough to cover rent. Next month though I probably will need help on rent, ice and groceries isn't free."

Keelan snorts as I collect a good dress then into the bathroom with me. When I exit I find that Keelan got busy and made breakfast. So sit at the table with her, though I was rather intent on having stew.

"I was going to have stew."

"We got enough in there to have for dinner again tonight."

"Well yeah, I got half a pound of meat and I'm the only one eating it." Keelan snorts and shakes her head.

"Had some with Joseph before I got you up."

"Well then you are doing the dishes next."

We're both giggling as we put the dirty in the sink. Course the bowls they had stew with are cleaned already so just have the new dirty in there. Still going to make Keelan do the dishes next, which I tease her over as we ankle for a good department store. Would take the subway except it means we end up going as far as just going straight to the joint.

Spend a while going through the dresses before we find one that his ma would like and is nice besides. Definitely not a flapper dress, covers too much but does show her off nicely. Also expensive, almost cleans Keelan out just getting it, but Joseph pays for things when they are together anyway. According to Keelan he wants to see her every night.

Get the feeling she is agreeable to getting together every day as well. Not going to say it but she is definitely well on the way to goofy over the fella. Not that I blame her, he is doing it right. Unsure on how they will be living together but still they are looking good on getting hitched. Then we head to our cathedral and on to the theater.

I could use more practice on this burlesque stuff. Course I still have no idea what sort of a costume I'll have so I can't really get a routine down until I get it. Also skip getting in my costume, need to get a good routine and may not have a chorus line costume. Ah heck who am I kidding, I know I won't have one, probably be less to the costume I get for the burlesque.

Reaching the stage the performers are still practicing so I can't. The band is here however and they are going over their instruments so head for them. Park on the edge of the stage right above the drummer who looks up and grins. Squeak then rotate to reach down and swat him on the head getting everybody to laugh.

"You are early."

"Had to go dress shopping for Keelan, her fella is working on serious and taking her to Coney to meet Ma. Course I am sitting here on account them performers are using the stage. Wanted to talk to you about burlesque music."

"Good to hear on Keelan. As for the music it is mostly Jazz, didn't really believe that you are going to do that."

"I am going to do that, not really all that different from what I do here or at a juice joint."

"Oh no it is quite different, there is not much of a costume at the end."

"Wait, you have seen it?"

"Box came in today, has the costumes. I went to the office to talk and there it was, he was looking at them."

"This I gotta see, been stumped on a routine since no costume."

The fellas help me down then dash for the office. Going in I find boss man working on getting the costumes into separate piles. They are interesting, it is not a dress, there are parts to it. There is a seriously short skirt with a longer part that attaches to it. The top covers my breasts and not much else. Short sleeves on that, the longer sleeves are attached and come off.

Have a couple feather fans to go with each costume, and a great hat. I know it sounds funny but the hat is truly marvelous, it is a little thing that clips on, covered in crystals. The base top likewise has crystals, mostly though it is sequined.

"You are in early."

"I've been having a problem coming up with a routine, didn't have the costume."

"Oh yes that is true. Do you got something now?" Sigh and sit on the chair.

"Frankly, at the moment I am thinking there is no way I am getting in that get up." He chuckles and sits on his desk.

"Have you heard of Mae West?"

"Of course I have, whole world has heard of her I would think."

"Yes well, I've seen her doing shows. Striking woman, she puts comedy in her routine. Talks to the fellas, sings."

"I think I see what you are getting at, make like I don't want to be wearing this when I get on stage."

"Right, and you are going on between performers so you can string it along, go out and dance, talk, sing even then leave again."

"Make them want more and stay parked in the seat."

"Exactly, there is undergarments in the box still I think, didn't want to touch it."

"That is good, I'll need to wear that starting tomorrow." He makes a face.

"Don't remind me, though you are calmer than usual."

"Been worrying on this burlesque business. Course now I get to come up with a good routine with comedy. Swear you are making things harder on me."

"Didn't mean to, go on and think about it somewhere else. I do have things to take care of and get to worry about finding two more skirts that will do this."

Go and think about it while I get in my costume. Get lost in thinking about it in fact, the rest of the night is just a blur of worrying about doing a good routine. Also just go home, I didn't think to go and ask Frieda about the kiss. When I go to bed I do put on underwear and a pad. I am quite sure I will have flow.

Wake up a little early on Monday. Keelan is going to Coney in another hour so I go make breakfast while she showers. Sitting down with breakfast I realize I have no flow. Put that down to just not started yet. I'm regular but don't always start at the same time. Meet Joseph and he is a sweet man, especially when it comes to Keelan.

Don't talk long, he left Ma in his car. Go down with them since I am going to go to confessional. Do get in the breezer for a lift, it is a brand new model. I am impressed with his car, and it is sporty though I would believe that part is because it was made that way after he bought it, just in case.

At the cathedral I fully intend to go to confession, just on the way I realize, I haven't gotten flow still. Boss man already said I'm not the way I normally am right before. Stagger over to a pew and park it right there to freak. I do it in style, as in just sit there trembling a little hands clasped and praying up that I'm just late.

Father McMichael joins me on the pew eventually. He had been sitting in confessional then exited to use the john. I get joined after, there is the call of a higher order, and then there are calls of a higher order. Hard to take your Father seriously when he is dancing in the pew, probably makes it hard to remember what the problem is as well.

"Are you trying to remember what all you did?" Giggle and shake my head.

"Having a crisis of a different sort. Supposed to be having flow already and nothing, not been extra cross the last few days neither." He is silent so long I manage to look over and his jaw has dropped.

"So you perhaps have been blessed?"

"Honestly I'm fairly sure it's not perhaps. Just I haven't found a fella that gives me good nookie, I only get a week or so before he will know I'm not having his." Father McMichael puts his hand on my shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better there are couples who are not blessed and wish to be."

"I'm keeping my child, will need you to find me a nanny but that is it. Course I will need to get a bigger apartment."

"The Lord provides child, you will find one when you need. Is that your only problem?" Sigh and look down, though I may as well tell him about everything.

"I'd say we should move to confessional but this isn't a confession. I could use advice on something, but first little background." Father McMichael nods and lets me keep talking. "On Friday I went to a new juice joint, I had heard about it on the way to the theater on Wednesday and went that night, and the next. Friday though I was talking to Fen, a celestial skirt that is now doing burlesque in the theater beside mine, and the fellas seemed to decide I'm a quiff. When we went dancing my gigolo was intent on getting nookie on the rug. When we went to sit he put me on the table and went right to it. He went fast then faster to see his finish then left me there."

"That is deplorable."

"I felt the same so left right then. Went over to my favorite diner to talk with Frieda and get some sympathy. Said right off what happened and she kissed me."

"How did it make you feel?"

"Well that is the part that has me lost. I felt like I feel when I got a fella poking about inside of me." That gets me a frown.

"I'm not supposed to be saying this, but are you sure you want a fella? I mean you find fellas nice to look at, but you never enjoy the nookie."

"I've never thought about it, and then I just see a skirt as a skirt."

"Yes but that is how you were raised to act. The teachings say one is to only enjoy the opposite sex in that way, but it says a few times how He works in mysterious ways and it is not our place to ask, just put our trust in Him. Perhaps you are not meant for a fella."

"Ma did say I need to find a fella who can give me good nookie." I get a hug then he sits back and smiles at me.

"Enough of that, there has to be more to your previous week."

"Well you got me, we are getting burlesque in our theater as well. Saw the costume on Sunday and it is nice, if short a lot of cloth at the end of the routine. Still trying to think of a good routine though I got the basics, I go on after each performer, well one of the three of us does rather, so I figured I'd take a piece off each time."

"That does sound good, do you know when you are going to do that the first time?"

"I was told Friday, the other two skirts are being hired today. With a third to replace me on the line."

"I'll see if I can make it over and give you some moral support. Anything else?"

"I got nookie on Wednesday, tight fella that was part of the bank hit that happened on Thursday." Father McMichael looks around then winks at me.

"Go on and tell me all about it, you are doing an informal confessional today."

Giggle some then tell him about the nookie I gave the bank robber. Leave Father McMichael sitting on the pew trying to not tent his pants. I may not enjoy the nookie but I seem to do it well for the fellas, at least I describe it well anyway. Luck into a taxi so I head over to a movie theater and enjoy an evening of Mickey Mouse, Felix the Cat, and The Great Gabbo.

After I end up walking for a while, get to think about what Father McMichael said. It is possible he is right. I mean it would explain why I never have good nookie. Also may simply be that I never actually date any of the fellas I let in. Course that thought is sent packing by one simple thing, Keelan enjoyed the nookie from Joseph.

First night nookie is nothing but nookie and she enjoyed it. Granted it is possible she went goofy on him right away and simply remembers the nookie as good. Just I find that hard to believe, there are stories of a skirt falling head over immediately, but they are stories. Never met anyone who went head over at first sight.

Suddenly I'm outside the diner that Frieda works in so go right on in. It's late enough for her to be here I think. There are still people here so I go park at the counter. Franklin brings me over a cup of joe and pulls a sugar jar up from under the counter.

"Not seen you in a while."

"Had some things to work out, though honest I didn't intend to stay gone that long. Where is Frieda? I want to get a burger and talk to her."

"In the back hang on."

Franklin does the oddest thing, he goes and bangs on the wall. Bang, and then bang. I know the kitchen is right there but you wouldn't expect to get anyone with hitting the wall. Course then it hits me, he can't leave the front since there are people here. If he exits they may as well without paying, or even lift the register.

Not that I expect that to happen anytime soon. The darn things are heavy, at least fifty. I know that since I got to help Olga move one. Then Frieda is standing in front of me and I squeak since I have no idea what to say then remember I want a burger.

"Before anything else, I want a burger, seem to be eating for two."

Her jaw drops then she is writing it down. Exits again to get the burger being made and comes back. Just hunkers down on the other side of the counter from me.

"Sorry I haven't been back in a while, wasn't what I intended though the kiss sent me for a loop." Frieda snorts and giggles.

"Do you even remember what you said?" Shake my head and look down turning red.

"No idea, heck the whole weekend went by in a blur. We are adding burlesque to our theater and I'm one of the skirts for it. Before you say anything, I want to talk about the kiss. I went to confessional today, though never got in. Father McMichael sat with me at a pew and we talked. When I mentioned how I felt while you kissed me he suggested that maybe I am meant to be with a skirt. Would explain why I haven't enjoyed the nookie."

"Are you sure?"

"Heck no, but he had a point, when you kissed me I was feeling good like there was a fella riding me. So if you are of the same bent then I don't see why we shouldn't at least give it a shot."

"You mean go in to the john together?" Make a face and shake my head.

"No I mean date as it were, this is all new to me and I have to get past the teachings."

"What about your bundle of joy?"

"I'm keeping my kid, will need a bigger apartment and if say we work it would be easier to afford. Not that I am saying date me so I can get a two bedroom." Frieda snorts then she is giggling.

"Are you sure?"

"About dating you or the bundle?"

"Both."

"No, but I probably have a bundle and heaven help me, I want to have someone before I have the bundle in hand."

"I'm surprised you haven't asked if I have the same bent yet." Groan and drop my head to the counter.

"You did kiss me you know."

"I can see as how that would put you in a certain light toward me. Not that I am disagreeing, I would like to date you. Course I'm wondering one thing." Look up at her and sigh.

"How we do the date thing since we have different days off."

"That too, most juice joints wouldn't want us dancing together let alone nookie." Groan since I hadn't thought of that.

"Well in one way it's not that hard, we would go to my place or yours and talk."

"Your place is closer, just you have one bed and Keelan."

"Keelan is getting serious with Joseph, went to Coney today and met Ma. I got to meet her as well, gave me a lift to cathedral. So on that side I don't think Keelan will be using my bed often. If she is there should be room, she snuggles up to me."

Frieda smiles at me then heads into the back. I heard a ding, suppose that was to say that my burger is done. As it turns out it wasn't my burger, different order or rather two plates. Both burgers so I suppose I'll get mine faster since they are already making up fries. Frieda also gets to collect pay at another table that is leaving.

End up sitting there alone for a bit. Franklin had gone to stand next to the register. Suppose a safety measure considering it is close to the door. Also for his safety, he is colored and I'm not, if he stayed by me fellas would take offense. Finally Frieda comes back, then leaves again since there was another ding, at least this time I get my burger.

"Why did you kiss me anyway?" Frieda sighs and hunkers then takes a fry.

"You were hurting and I wanted to remind you there are people who care for you."

"Honestly I was expecting a hug then we could talk about the bad things fellas do."

"Last time you had a really bad turn at nookie we had fun talking about the odd things."

"True we did, why didn't you kiss me then?"

"That time it was not being left on the table after a fast turn for his enjoyment. It was also like three weeks after you found this joint."

"Yeah just the worst I would have said is don't do that."

"I know that now, didn't then and then I was enjoying talking to you."

"You weren't dating anyone?"

"Unlike you I don't want a fella in me. Makes it hard to figure out who would be willing when asking can mean you lose your job. So you are really going to do burlesque?"

"Yeah, floored me when boss said that we would, but also makes sense, we don't fill the place up often anymore. Need to do something that will get customers in, adding that means fellas will come and many have a wife who will come along."

"Yeah, we have lost some of our early customers over the last few months. Construction demands are going down so those fellas had to find something new."

"Apparently big news but this Hatry guy was arrested for fraud and forgery, big over in England on their stocks."

emap
emap
237 Followers