Bad Sisters

Story Info
Sisters treat boyfriend to a special movie.
813 words
4.41
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

Of course, we always sat in the back row. My boyfriend Carl and I had done this before. If done carefully, fucking in the movie theater was still possible. Definitely, giving head was a go.

We weren't sure how my little sister, Val, would react, but we would find out tonight. She was only one year younger than me and very sexually experienced.

A threesome in the theater? I doubted if she had had that experience.

She had flown in from Boston for a three-day stay, and on day two, we decided to see a late movie. It was a weeknight, and, to our delight, the theater was practically empty.

We placed Carl in the seat between us with the supersized tub of buttered popcorn, with sodas to wash it down. I grabbed a handful of napkins.

Halfway through the movie, with half the tub of popcorn eaten, I reached toward Carl's lap as if to get more.

Instead, I began rubbing on his cock. It stiffened immediately. Carl reciprocated, his hand suddenly on my pussy, sliding my shorts and panties aside, teasing my wet lips.

I massaged his hardness through the next couple of movie scenes, and then, with my other hand, I reached over and unzipped his fly.

Carl was sans underwear. With some maneuvering, I quickly had his hard cock standing tall in my hand.

I was pumping him with an easy stroke when Val finally took notice. I took her surprise in stride and gave her a wicked smile.

I had Carl's cock in one hand, and with my free hand, I typed a text to Val. Your turn. I removed my hand from his cock, and nodded to her.

After a few seconds of staring at his erect boner, she wrapped her hand around his shaft, then began to up and down stroke his big boy.

Carl slowly started moving in unison with her stroking. Val looked over at me to gauge my reaction. Again, I smiled and nodded my approval.

For comfort, she switched hands and looked at Carl for his reaction. Carl had leaned back, eyelids shut.

Val was having fun watching him while she pumped his hardness. Me, I enjoyed watching them get to know each other, which will eventually lead to watching them fuck.

Carl now had one finger playing in my pussy and one in Val's pussy. I looked around to make sure our shenanigans were still private. Still safe.

It was time for me to change the game. I checked the floor in front of Carl's seat. It looked clear and dry. Then I sent another text to Val and waited until she read it. It said, "When I kneel in front of Carl, don't stop, keep that cock pumping."

I slid out of my seat and knelt in front of Carl. It was tight, but I finally got positioned perfectly between his legs. Val figured out my plan and started working her hand a little lower on his shaft.

He closed his eyes again when I got in position, trusting what I had in mind.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth as Val continued her pumping motion. Carl was surprised. He looked at Val, then me, with a look of total satisfaction.

I massaged and squeezed his plums, and with Val serving his cock, Carl could barely sit still.

To my and his surprise, Val leaned over and began French kissing him, continuing her stroking motion. He grabbed one of her tits and played with her nipple until the kiss ended.

A few minutes into our tag teaming, we could feel his cum rising. Val slowed to short, hard strokes while I kept my head on his Nob, pleasuring it.

He fucked my mouth until he was ready to blast, his convulsions coming faster. "Shoot it, Carl, I heard Val whisper, she wants it."

Carl grunted and exploded his cream into my mouth. I gulped it all down my throat, careful not to allow any to escape on Val, who had stopped pumping and was holding his shaft tight at the base, forcing all his cream to the top of his cock, and down into my throat canal.

Val had cock draining experience, knew what a man wanted, and how to please him. Carl's face radiated a blissful glow.

I swallowed hungrily as his sweet cream filled my mouth, never wasting a single drop.

After he finished convulsing, I handed Val napkins, wiped off Carl's wet dick, and eased back into my seat.

Carl leaned over and whispered, "That was a very satisfying fuck experience."

He also had a special request that I was pretty positive could be arranged.

Before the movie ended, I sent Val another surprising text. It said, "You are incredible, and Carl has a special request. He wants to fuck you." She smiled.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers