Bad Teacher

Story Info
Alex found herself alone with her professor.
3.1k words
4.7
11.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last class of the day. I was so tired since I had been having trouble sleeping. It was my last semester of my graduate program and I felt defeated. The finish line was so close so I had to hang on. 6 years of college was going to be enough for me.

I particularly enjoyed this class. It was taught by a young, handsome professor. Dr. Thomas Patterson. He was over 6 feet tall, with jet black medium-length hair, dark brown eyes, a full beard in which he maintained well, a fit body, and a cute smile. He was only 36, which was 10 years older than me.

He had charisma and could charm the pants off a snake. He was extremely intelligent and interesting. I mostly daydream about what it would be like to have sex with him on his desk. I found myself dressing up and staying late talking to him to try and get his attention.

I have no idea if he would even be attracted to me. I was short, 5'3", with a mop of brunette curls, my face is shaped like a heart, my nose is a round button, my face is scattered with freckles, and my eyes are big, round, and the color of emeralds. I have small b cup breasts, but my round butt and hourglass figure hopefully made up for it.

Most of my classes are held during the evening. His class started at 6 pm and ended at 8 pm. I was running late trying to give my hair more time to dry from showering. It was a cold, November afternoon, and the temperature was dropping as the sun begin to set in the sky.

I threw on a tight, green cashmere tunic over black tights. No underwear, I didn't like feeling constricted. I pulled on some flats and headed out the door. In the car I decided to put on some mascara, I enjoyed batting my eyes at Dr. Patterson.

I drove to the college with the radio turned up singing along to some 80s pop song everyone knows. I pulled into the darkened parking lot. There were a few cars scattered about, but nothing like it would be during the day. That's the great thing about evening classes, not many people. However, the lot looked more scarce than usual.

I grabbed my bag and headed into the barren building. Clocks ticked on the walls, and posters of smiling faces taking part in community service lined the halls. Dusty trophy cabinets sat untouched. It was almost eerie. His classroom was on the second floor at the end of the hallway near his office.

When I made it to the floor and rounded the corner I didn't see the light on in the classroom or hear voices. Confused, I checked my phone to look at the date and time. It was the right day of the week and the right time.

However, I saw a low light coming from his office. I walked over slowly. I saw Dr Patterson sitting at his desk reading over a paper. I cleared my throat

"I must have missed something," I chuckled when his surprised eyes met mine.

"Alex, hi, yes. I sent an email but it was a bit last minute. I have a terrible headache. I'm sorry you wasted your time driving over here," his voice was smooth.

I realized he was brewing coffee in a pot on the shelf in the corner. His office was a bit cluttered. Books and papers filled each shelf and surface, art lined the walls. The low lamp light cast a shadow on his gorgeous face.

"It's okay, I need to check my email more often." I paused. We made eye contact again and I blushed.

"Would you like some coffee since you're here? It's from Brazil," he offered.

My heart skipped, "That sounds great, thank you." I smiled and stepped inside. I took a seat on the leather loveseat near his desk. He produced two mugs from his filing cabinet. One was tie-dye and the other said "Congrats Grad", that was the cup he handed me.

"I was hoping the caffeine would help my head," he chuckled, "I like your last paper, it was so detailed. I'm impressed," he smiled at me, his teeth were perfect.

I was taking a sip of coffee as he said this. I hurried and swallowed and sat it on the small table beside the couch.

"Thank you so much. I enjoyed the prompt you gave," I blushed.

He took a sip of his coffee and looked me over. My face was hot.

"I loved how you explained the main characters' sexual desire and the difference between love and lust. Her admiration and feeling enamored with the antagonist was her downfall. She changed herself for no reason in the end," he stated.

I loved hearing his takeaways from my writing, I wonder if he knew he was my muse, "I sort of left it open, so maybe there's hope for the couple to be together, even if just sexually." I felt bold and looked him in his eyes while I said this.

He continued to sip his coffee. A smile crossed his pursed lips. He shuffled through a pile of papers and stood up. He walked over and sat down beside me. I could smell his cologne. He smelled like amber, bergamot, and deep musk.

"Since you're here I'd like to show you some ideas for future writing prompts,"

he handed the paper to me.

I read over a few of the prompts, but it was hard to focus on reading feeling his breath so close to my face. He moved closer to me and pointed at the bottom prompt

"Does the wording make sense to you? I just wasn't sure," he leaned forward toward the paper. His leg was touching mine. I started to sweat. He put his hand out and pointed at a couple of lines.

His hand lingered on the page. When he pulled it back he brushed my leg. I shivered. Goosebumps popped up across my body. My breath caught in my throat and I'm sure he noticed.

"You look nice in this sweater," he said. He touched my shoulder and rubbed the material, "Wow, so soft."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. My legs felt heavy and there was a warmth growing between my legs. I turned toward him slightly and looked at him under my lashes.

"It brings out your eyes-" he continued-"I hope it's okay I'm touching you?" he finished but didn't move his hand.

"Of course." I breathed.

"You're an excellent student... so much potential in your writing. I know some people write their stories from a personal level... have you done that?" he was massaging my arm now.

"I, um... more of a fantasy really." I felt myself blushing harder.

He ran his hand down my arm and put it on my thigh, "Maybe an in-depth experience will help your writing... what do you think?" he began to move his hand to my inner thigh.

I can't believe this was happening. I turned more to him and went for it. I dropped the paper. I grabbed his bearded face in my hands and pulled his lips into mine. My breathing became heavy as he began to run his hands over my body.

He lifted my shirt off and threw it down. He pawed at my breasts, massaging them. He kissed across my neck, sucking hard around my collarbone. I moaned with pleasure. He unhooked my bra with one hand and tossed it on the floor as well.

The wetness between my legs was almost embarrassing. I unbuttoned his shirt, trying not to rip it off of him.

He was toned, slim, and had a tattoo of a raven on his shoulder. I ran my hand across it.

"His name is Poe." He winked at me.

I giggled. He pushed me back on the couch and kissed down my stomach. He made it to my tights. He ran a hand over my crotch.

"No underwear? What a dirty girl," he teased with a wink, "do you like these?" he asked pulling on my waistband.

"They're comfortable?" I said, confused.

He took his hands and ripped a hole in the crotch, he kept stretching it until my whole pussy and asshole were out. I squealed with delight.

With no hesitation, he dove his head between my thighs. He lifted my legs with his hands. He licked and flicked his tongue from my clit to my asshole making me yelp.

"Fuck, Dr.Patterson!" I groaned as he sucked my clit with force. I enjoyed the way his beard tickled my skin.

He slapped my ass hard, "You can call me sir."

My ass cheek stung from his slap, I loved it.

He expertly moved his tongue around every crevice of my pussy. He dropped one of my legs onto his shoulders and stuck two fingers in my wet hole. My walls were tight around them.

"Add another sir, please. Make me cum all over your face." I begged. I wasn't innocent. I could take a lot in my hungry hole.

"Are you a gaping slut? I'll just put my whole fist in you," he said dropping my other leg and smacking my ass until it jiggled a few times.

"Oh fuck. I don't know about that," I said, some anxiety rising in my voice.

"It's okay, Alex, you'll love it," he smiled up at me mischievously.

I felt him pull out and push 4 fingers to the 2nd knuckle. I felt so full already. He used his free hand to rub my clit in small circles. My breathing was heavy.

"Deep breaths," he cooed as he rubbed my mound.

He was having issues getting past his thumb and the widest part of his hand. I could feel his fist stretching me completely. It was painful but not enough to stop.

"Fuck. Ahhhhh!" I just kept belly breathing and trying to relax my muscles.

"I need lube," he stated pulling his fingers out. He walked over to his desk and returned with a mini bottle of lube.

"You dirty dog," I giggled.

He squirted so much out on his hand and rubbed it all over his fingers and fist. He rubbed the rest on my pussy.

"When nature calls," he laughed, tossing the lube on the floor.

He was back inside me in no time, the lube was helpful. I braced myself as I felt my pussy being stretched to its max.

Suddenly, with a squelch, his whole hand to his wrist was inside my cavern. I sat up slightly to see it buried inside of me.

He was smiling devilishly.

"Goddamn, it. Your whole fucking hand is in my pussy!" I squealed.

I couldn't believe my professor was fisting me in his office. The amount of pressure on my G-spot was insane. I knew I was going to cum quickly.

"Fuck Alex, your pussy is amazing, I love watching you devour my big fist."

I felt like he was punching my guts. So much pressure was building. It was the most pain and the most pleasure I had ever felt. My orgasm began to build quickly. My whole body broke out in a sheen of sweat, my legs started to shake, and my back began to arch.

"Please sir make me cuuuuum!" I moaned, "I want to cum on you!"

He sped up his fist and the orgasm hit me in full force. My vision tunneled and he pulled his hand out quickly. I began to squirt. My hot juices streamed into the air and over his face and chest.

"God yes, fucking squirt on me you sloppy slut!" he howled.

My whole body was shaking and I almost passed out. That was the best orgasm of my life. I felt a ravenous feeling come over me when I looked into his eyes. I sat straight up and grabbed for his pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down. His grey boxers were not forgiving. The outline of his cock was huge. A wet spot indicated the tip and it was right under his belly button. I yanked his underwear down aggressively. His dicked popped out and onto my face.

It was long and girthy. His pubic hair was trimmed and soft. I immediately took him into my mouth. He moaned, pushing it in further. I began to gag as he hit the back of my throat.

"I want you to choke on my cock you little fuck toy," he demanded pushing my head for me.

I was a gagging mess, my saliva running down my chin and his dick. My eyes were watering. I loved feeling used like this.

"Oh yes baby, your mouth feels so good," he grunted as I used my tongue alongside the face fuck.

He let my head go and I slowed my pace taking care of his tip and swirling my tongue. I couldn't stop making eye contact with him. It was so hot, him looking down on me as I choked on his dick.

"Open your mouth!" he demanded.

I held his shaft and pulled it out of my mouth, it was dripping with my spit. I opened my mouth wide. He leaned down and spit in my mouth slowly. I watched it fall and it landed on my tongue.

This drove me crazy. I took his dick back in my mouth and sucked wildly. Using my hand to help me out on the base of his shaft, and my other hand I used to fondle his balls.

I needed him inside my pussy. I wanted to feel him pumping inside me. I pulled my mouth off long enough to say, "Fuck me sir" and continued sucking.

"Get on all fours," he commanded.

I did as he asked, I moved into a downward dog, my ass high in the air. He wasted no time plunging his huge wet cock into me.

"Yesssss, sir thank you for your cock, sir!" I screamed.

He grabbed my hair in his fist and pulled my head back hard. He gave intent eye contact as he ravished my cunt. I couldn't stop moaning. It was so loud. He covered my mouth with his other hand.

"Rub your clit."

I moved my hand to wet my slit and found my swollen clit. I rubbed it hard. His dick was hitting my sweet spot inside. He took his hand off my mouth and grabbed my hips with both hands pounding me harder. Our skin slapped together. Suddenly, I heard him spit and then felt a wet glob near my asshole. I felt his thumb tracing my asshole.

"I'm going to finger fuck your ass now," he commented as he slipped a finger into my hot tunnel. I yipped. He then stuck in two fingers and began pumping them hard and fast. The sensations were insatiable. His dick was hitting my gspot repeatedly and I continued to rub my clit.

"Please don't stop sir, please I'm going to cum!" I panted.

"That's right, cum on me slut!" he growled.

My muscles tightened and my vaginal walls contracted, molding around his dick. I came again, hard. My body was shaking. I couldn't talk, all I could muster was "Ahhh. Ahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh"

He pulled out of me and slapped my ass, I turned around to look at him. He started to lay down.

"Ride this dick," he demanded.

I impaled myself on his rock-hard shaft. It buried so far inside me. I began grinding on him with force. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck yes, Alex you're so fucking hot," he put his hands around my waist and ground his hips with me.

My mouth was agape and his brow was furrowed with concentration. Our eye contact was intense. He moved up my stomach and grabbed my tits and squeezed them hard while we thrust together.

"Your cock feels so gooooood," I breathed. I ran my hands all over his body and leaned over to run my hands through his hair.

He took my hands in his and kissed them gently. I closed my eyes and sat straight up. I ran my hands through my hair and then leaned back on my hands. He grabbed my waist again and begin to fuck me quickly. Grunting primally, he leaned up and with his cock still pulsing inside me he pushed me back and was now on top of me.

I giggled as he began pounding my pussy again. He was so forceful and I loved it. He grabbed my throat and tightened his hand so hard I saw stars. My mouth was open and he spit in it. He took his hand off my throat as I became lightheaded. He kissed me passionately as he ground into me. He wrapped one hand in my hair and his other squeezed and pulled my nipples.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and crossed my ankles. My nails were dragging furiously across his back as I moaned into his ear.

"I'm such a whore for your cock!" I said into his ear, getting him riled up. He kissed me and moaned into my mouth and bit my bottom lip hard.

"I'm going to fill you up, " he said almost menacingly into my ear.

"Please sir, fill me with your cum."

"I want to come with you. Be a good slut and rub your clit again."

I rubbed my clit furiously wanting to cum again. He pressed his forehead to mine as I demanded eye contact.

"Yes sir just like that, fuck me just like that," I kept whispering.

My abs begin to tighten again, my pussy constricting, I felt ready to explode. It's like a roller coaster ride, the build is the hill climb and the drop is the orgasm.

It was almost slow motion as I felt it happening, "I'm... I'm...fucking cummmmmminnnnggg!" My pussy exploded with cum, and was milking his pulsing cock.

"Fuck yes, I'm going to cum, " he pumped harder as my pussy was still constricting around him.

With a final thrust, he erupted and released his hot liquid into my depths. He thrust a few more times, panting.

He pulled out of me and smacked my thigh. I giggled again, out of breath and my head was spinning. I had a dazed look on my face with a wide smile.

"I'd love to make another appointment with you," I laughed.

He pushed the hair out of my messy face. "I'll see you here on Wednesdays at 7," he winked at me and paused, "hmm, it seems I don't have a headache anymore."