Virgin Babysitter

Story Info
What will Dave say to helping the babysitter out?
3.6k words
4.52
31.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks in through the garage door, dropping his briefcase on the kitchen counter. His tie already loosened. "Hey Samantha. Good night? Kids give ya any crap?"

"Hey! Nope, they were great, as always. Got them to bed about an hour and a half ago, just been hanging out since then." I'm wearing a sundress that shows my cleavage well and the bottom ends just above my knees, but it rides up to halfway up my thighs as I hop up on the counter to talk to him.

He glances at my tits as they bounce when I hops onto the counter but catches himself and quickly looks up to meet my gaze. "That's great. Marsha got hung up at work and won't be home for an hour. Hope it's ok to wait then to give you a ride home." He says, reading a text on his phone. "I'll pay ya for waiting time," looking back up at me.

I catch his glance at my tits and smile a bit to myself. I let my legs spread a little bit and play with the hem of my dress. "That's totally fine, thank you." I take a deep breath "Um, hey, could I talk to you about something personal?"

"Sure." Wondering what silly girl thing he's going to have to pretend he care about. "What's uh..." his gaze dropping to my teasing thighs for a quick glance, "uh, up?"

I drop my gaze to my fingers playing with my dress and my cheeks heat up slightly. "So, um, well, my boyfriend just broke up with me" I look up at him and meet his eyes "he said he didn't like that I wouldn't have sex with him, so he broke up with me"

"Oh" he says, flustered for a moment. "You're what, 21? You don't have to be ready for sex." using his most professorial voice. "He's a jerk if he broke up with you for that. You don't need him, and he doesn't deserve you."

My cheeks turn rosy "Well, it's not that I'm not ready for sex...it's just that I'm not ready for sex with him. I'm a virgin and I don't want to lose it to some stupid teenage boy," I subtly drag the hem of my dress up a little further "I want to lose it to someone who knows what they're doing."

"Uhh..yeah, that makes sense." Adjusting his loose tie. "Your first time should be special. With someone you trust, and that will treat you the way you should be, not rut like a silly boy." He moves to the liquor cabinet. "I'm gonna a grab a quick drink." His hands slightly shaking as he pours two fingers of whiskey.

I get off the counter and walk over to the liquor cabinet with him, leaning against the wall next to it so I can look at him. "I was thinking...well, could you maybe help teach me? I trust you, and I know you know what you're doing. I've heard Marsha when our families have been on vacation together, clearly you know how to take care of a woman."

He looks at me, choking on his drink. "Umm, I...uh, I'm not sure that's a good idea. What would your parents say. And you're like 30 years younger than me." He's talking to my cleavage and not making eye contact.

I smile, "My parents don't have to know, and I promise I won't tell anyone." my smile widens as I see him staring at my chest "I know you find me attractive, I've seen you staring at me."

"You've...uh grown into quite the beautiful young lady." Gulping the rest of his whiskey down. "You're body is..." trailing off. "Hey! Why don't we go watch some tv?" Desperately trying to remove himself from the situation and keep his honor intact.

"Please? I know you want me, and I swear, no one has to know. You'd be helping me out so much, taking my virginity and teaching me how to treat a man." I step closer to him, so close he can smell the perfume I'm wearing. I meet his eyes "Please?" I ask softly

His hand moves to my cheek. Brushing it gently. "Samantha," taking a breath of my scent, "I, we...can't. I can't...jesus." I know your resolve is crumbling quickly.

I lean my head into his hand, "Come on, please?" I step closer again and raise my hand to his loose tie, gently gripping it

"Oooh," a low groan escaping his lips. "Maybe...just a kiss?" Leaning down. His hand moving gently behind my head around my neck.

I gently pull on his tie, pulling his lips closer to mine, then wrapping my arm around his neck and pulling him the rest of the way, gently pressing my lips to his.

His lips part, as his tongue gently probes my mouth. "Oh fuck," as a whisper. His cock growing in his slacks.

I open my mouth for him, my tongue slipping against his, moaning softly. My other arm wraps around his neck too and I press my body to his.

"Oh fuck...Samantha. We can't" Kissing me deeper as he protests. His hands moving down my back, holding me closer

"Sure we can, no one will know," I say breathlessly against his lips, "Come on, Dave, I promise." I kiss him harder and slide my tongue around his mouth.

His hands move down to my ass, grabbing my cheeks and pulling me against his hard cock. "No one?"

I moan against his mouth "No one."

I grind against his hard cock, loving the feel of it against me

"Have you ever done...anything?" His hands moving back up my body to just under my breasts

"No, nothing," I whisper, "But I want to try it all"

He picks me up by the ass cheeks, as my legs wrap around him. He walks with me towards his bedroom. "I can't believe I'm thinking of this..." he says in my ear; even as we near the room.

I wrap my legs around him tightly and grind myself on him "I promise, I'm a good student." I whisper breathlessly in his ear as we near his room

As we get to the room, he lays me down gently, lying on top of me, between my thighs. The bottom of my dress riding ever higher. "You can't tell anyone." As he gently gropes my tits over the sundress. A picture of him and Marsha on the bedstand next to us.

"I promise, I won't tell anyone." I bite my lip in anticipation, my pussy soaking the special black lace thong (part of a matching set) that I bought for exactly this moment.

He starts to kiss down. Kissing my neck, sucking gently, then down my chest. Kissing between my breasts, squeezing them with his hands, rolling his thumbs over my hard nipples.

I moan, arching my back against his lips, feeling fire between my legs "Oh, fuck, yes," I moan breathlessly

He kisses my breasts all across the place where fabric meets skin, cupping and groping with my right hand as my left hand slides down your body, to your outer thigh just above the knee then begins a slow caressing rise back up. Bringing my skirt up above those panties on my right side.

I breathe in sharply as his hand raises my skirt above my hip, his hand on my bare skin feeling electric. My fingers run through his hair and I moan "Oh, Dave, yes."

"Oh god Samantha, you're...fuck your perfect," continuing to kiss further down. Now at my belly, he pulls my skirt up to kiss my bare skin. Dipping his tongue into my naval. "You've never been kissed down here?" Kissing ever lower. Kissing across my panty line, looking up at me.

I squirm a little, my whole body on fire. "No, I've never been kissed there," I say breathlessly, "But I've always wanted to be." I moan as he kisses across my panty line and meets my eyes "Fuck, Dave, you look so sexy."

"You're going to enjoy this, little one." He smiles. Then kisses down my lace panties. His tongue licking longer and harder with each inch lower on my panties. He licks one long slow lick from bottom to top as he breathe in. "You're little pussy smells so good, Samantha. Lift your hips." as he moves his hands to the waist band of my panties.

"Oooooh fuuuuck," is all he can say as he sees my virgin pussy. He places his hands on the back of my knees and urges me gently to spread them. Kissing each leg higher and higher up my inner thighs in turn. Looking up at me the entire time. "You sure you want this?" As he licks the skin between my thighs and my lips

I spread my legs more, his lips on my thighs dragging fire up my legs, making me moan. My pussy is pulsing, wetness pooling. "Yes, please, I want this badly." I say softly. His tongue so close to my pussy is such a tease, it feels so good.

Keeping eye contact as best he can, he licks me with a broad flat tongue from the bottom of my labia, all the way to the top. As he nears my clit, he forms his tongue into a point, opening my hood and exposing my clit. He closes his mouth over it, biting the base. Forcing my clit into his mouth where he keeps constant sucking pressure while circling it with his tongue.

I unconsciously buck my hips as I moan "Ohhh my god, fuck, fuck, Dave, fuck it feels so good!" my back arches completely off the bed, my hands gripping the bedding tightly as his tongue works magic on my pussy, making my whole body quake

He places his arms under my ass, turning back over my hips. Locking me in place. "You like that Samantha? You need to ride that feeling to orgasm for me." then he locks back onto my clit. Keeping steady pace and pressure as he looks up at my face.

"Oh, fuck, yes, I love it," I moan "Oh my god, Dave, I'm already so close, you're making me feel so good." my legs so weak I know if I were to stand up I'd fall over. I run my hand through his hair and hold the back of his head, pressing my pussy against his face, the other hand gripping the blanket until my knuckles turn white

He starts moaning a hum as he continues his steady pace. "MMMMMmmmmMMMMM," his goatee forced between my folds as I grab the back of his head. Breathing heavily through his nose.

The vibrations running through my clit push me over the edge and I cry out as I cum "Fuck, Dave, I'm cumming," my whole body shakes, and I make little whimpering noises as he licks me through my orgasm.

"Good girl..." Then he moves lower. His tongue entering my virgin pussy. Pushing deeply into me, then hooking his tongue to lap out my juices. His arms locked around my hips. Keeping me in place.

I moan and my body quivers, my pussy gushing on his tongue "oh, Dave, god, it feels so good."

"Mmm, if you thought your last orgasm was good..." and he shoves his tongue back deeply into me. His goatee crushed against my labia. Lapping my pussy, circles with the in and out. His nose pushing against my clit.

I cry out sharply as he shoves his tongue back into me and my body starts to tense up again, already getting close to another orgasm "Oh my god, you're so good at this, oh fuck," I arch my back as I cum again on your tongue, out of breath and my body suddenly melting into the bed.

He smiles as he moves to his hands and knees, crawling up to kiss me. My cum heavy in his mouth and soaking his goatee. "I think we are both wearing too much. Don't you?"

I moan into his mouth, tasting myself on his tongue. "Yes, I agree," I say, and I raise my hands to his tie, loosening it and taking it off before I start unbuttoning his shirt, running my fingers over his chest with every button.

He lays on his side, slightly rolling off of me to allow me access to him. Gently coaxing my sundress down to be able to see my ample breasts.

I roll onto my side and push him onto his back so I can kiss his chest as I move down, unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "Dave, will you help me make you feel that good? Teach me what to do?" As I kiss down his stomach.

"Ooooh fuuuck yess," he growls through gritted teeth.

I finish unbuttoning his shirt and start on his belt, kissing right above his waistline before I focus on getting his pants undone

His cock is rock hard and twitching with the excitement of my impending touch. "Oh Samantha. Touch me." his voice almost pleading.

I get his pants off and he kicks them off to the the side. I look at his cock and my heart rate quickens, my hand moving slowly up his thigh.

His cock flexes and twitches involuntary as he looks down at me. My eyes locked on his cock as my hands glide up his thighs. "Take...ungh..take your dress off." he manages to get out.

I sit up and take my dress off, showing him my tits covered by my black lace bra. I reach around and unhook the bra, slowly letting it fall off my shoulders.

"Oooooh fuck," at the sight of my breasts. He reaches up and squeeze them tenderly "so...perfect." rolling my nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

I inhale sharply as he gently pinched my nipples, wetness flowing to my pussy again. "Tell me what to do to make you feel good." I say, meeting his eyes.

"Touch my cock. Wrap your hand around it like this," illustrating by touching himself.

I wrap my hand around his cock and slowly stroke, my eyes on his face. His eyes flutter at the touch of my hand. "Oh god yes, like that," he moans. "Grip a bit tighter."

I squeeze lightly and stroke, my other hand moving to gently touch his balls.

He sucks air in between his teeth and his hips rise off the bed in reaction. "Can you...can you use your tongue on me?"

I lean down and lick from the base to the tip of his cock, then look back at him. "Like that?"

"Ungh...fuck...yes." He moans loudly. "Now...stroke it like you were and put the tip in your mouth and suck."

I suck the tip of his cock into my mouth and stroke the rest with my hand, swirling my tongue around the tip to see if he likes it. His body goes rigid at the warmth of my mouth. "Oh god..." his hands moving to my head, not pushing just setting there. "Now...mmm...see how much you can take into your mouth." His hips slowly grinding on the bed. "And play with my balls with your hand."

I move my hand to his balls and gently play with them, then let spit drip onto his cock and move my mouth down on it, going as far as I can, looking up at him.

"Oooh god. Suck it Samantha. Suck my cock." he moans, looking down at my innocent face with a mouthful of his cock.

He grabs the pillow with one hand, making a fist, as his other hand gently grabs my hair in his passion. "Dont...fuck...don't make me cum." He gasps. "I need to be inside you first."

I groan around his cock, but lift my head up. "Am I not doing well enough?" He can see my nerves and insecurity in my eyes. I keep my hand on his cock, stroking slowly.

"Oh god no!" He says loudly, "you're doing it...too well." Stroking my cheek and putting his thumb in my mouth on my bottom lip. "But if I cum in your mouth, I won't be able to be inside of you before Marsha gets home."

"Oh," I blush, and gently graze my teeth on the pad of his thumb. I drop my gaze "I want you inside me."

"Oooh Samantha...are..are you sure?" Pulling me up next to him so we lie side to side. "Yes, Dave, I'm sure. I want you to be the one to take me," I kiss you gently "please."

"Mmm, your lips," as he rolls me onto my back and slides between my thighs. My tits pressed against his chest. I lift my hands and run them through his hair and over his neck.

"This might hurt, but I'll be gentle." His hips grinding between my legs. Kissing me as I suddenly feel the head of his cock against my lips, gently easing them apart. I moan slightly "please". I hold onto his neck and gently lift my hips into him.

The head of his cock parts my lips easily with my wetness. Slipping past my virgin entrance with ease. "That ok?" He asks as he can feel my pussy clenching in rapid succession to his cock entering me. I moan "yes, that's very ok. More, please, more." I pull him down and kiss him.

He thrusts his hips gently. Feeding his veiny cock into me slowly. His tongue mimicking his cock as both push into me. "Oooohmmmfffh," he groans into my mouth as he has his full length in me. Flexing his cock inside me to stretch and tease me.

I moan into his mouth, my tongue sliding against his, my pussy so full of his cock. I break the kiss "Oh my god, Dave, fuck." He posts up onto his elbows so he can look down on me as he starts to slide. Long slow strokes. From base to head and then back again. "You ok, Samantha?" He asks before moaning at how tight I am around him.

I moan "yes, god, yes I'm ok, I'm wonderful," I clench my pussy on his cock subconsciously, it feeling so good inside me. I look up into his eyes and he sees the pure pleasure in my eyes. My fingers run along his jaw as he moves inside me. He moves faster. Pushing his hips up into me with each thrust. His hands caressing my face as his arms are folded under mine. Holding me secure and safe as he moves. "This...is amazing. You are amazing," he pants.

I slide a hand between us and start to rub my clit in circles, moaning as I near the edge of an orgasm. "Dave, you feel so good inside me. Oh my god, yes." I groan as he thrusts hard into me.

"Cum for me Samantha." Moving at the same pace to keep my orgasm building. "Milk me and cum for me. I want to watch you cum...nmhmmm, feel you cum."

My body convulses and I clench on his cock "oh my god, yes, Dave, I'm cumming," I moan as I cum on his cock, my eyes falling closed and my back arching against him. "Cum...oh fuck cum." His cock twitching with the extra grip from my orgasm.

I moan loudly as I cum and my breathing becomes heavy. "You feel so good," I whisper "oh my god, please, Dave, more".

"Mmm, as you wish." Moving faster. Moving to the push up position to be able to watch my tits bounce as he gets into a good fucking pace. "Oh Samantha. You are so beautiful. Let me cum in you."

"Oh, fuck, yes, yes, cum in me. Cum for me, please." I moan, staring into his eyes. He looks down, moaning and groaning, "fuuck, fuck yes. Oh god Samantha." Beads of sweat forming on his brow. "Take me in. Let me fuck you."

"Yes, Dave, yes, cum for me."

His thrusts faster and faster, pushing deep and fast into me. "Oh, oh fuck". He thrusts one last desperate heave as he collapses onto me, kissing me deeply as his cock pumps into my womb. "Ohhh godddd."Shuddering.

"Oh my god, yes," I moan, breathing heavy, my body shaking beneath him.

"Oh god...you...you're amazing." as he keeps kissing my lips, nose, and forehead. As he rolls off and pulls me to him, "That was perfect, Samantha." Holding my naked body against his.

I breathe hard against him, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much."

"If you ever want to learn more..." his eyes closing in bliss, "I'm here."

I kiss him, "Good to know. I need to go though, Dave, Marsha will be home soon. I at least need to put clothes on."

"Oh god, almost forgot about her...yeah, we should get dressed." But he kisses me again, not moving. Caressing my breasts in his strong hands.

I push myself away from him, laughing softly "I guess you can stay naked if you really want, but that'll be hard to explain to her." as I slip my dress over my head. He begrudgingly sits up and then walks to the closet, returning with gym shorts and a t-shirt on.

I slip my panties into his hand "keep them," I grin. He puts them to his mouth and nose, inhaling deeply.

"Maybe I'll bring you new pairs every time I babysit." I smile and lean in for one more kiss.

"Oooh my god..." He kisses me back and squeezes my ass cheeks, pulling me toward him. I playfully push him away as I hear a car in the driveway. "More another time, I promise."