Bad Things at Work

Story Info
I will do anything to get it done.
2.2k words
4.64
11.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always notice Rich. He is the hottest guy where I work at my dad's company. He is the shop manager. He always looks just the right amount of hard-working man. He is at least ten years older than my twenty-eight years. He keeps his beard trimmed close, but I can see that gray is starting to take over the light brown hair, he used to have. He usually has a worn old ball cap on his head, but last summer, he took it off at the company picnic when we were having a water balloon fight and I could see just how thick his short hair was. I want to run my fingers through it, but I doubt I will ever have the chance. I have never even caught him looking at me twice.

I am not the kind of girl who usually gets a second glance. Honestly, I love my body. I am a little on the short side, but very curvy. An old boyfriend used to call me voluptuous. I loved that description, but I never show it off. I work for my father and with people I have grown up around. I dress conservatively. I don't draw a lot of attention to myself at work. I am always worried people will think I am getting special treatment because of my family, but my dad is harder on me than any of the other people. He just has higher expectations for me, and I understand why.

I just got a last-minute work order for repairs on one of the trucks I manage. I can see Rich's car still in the lot out my window. I hope I can catch him and get this truck going early in the morning. I know everyone else is gone. If I hurry, I can catch him.

I walk into the cavernous shop after hours expecting to find it dark, but there is a subtle hum of fluorescent lights and I see Rich at the desk looking over tomorrows work orders. Damn he looks good.

He is wearing navy uniform pants with a soft gray T-shirt that shows evidence of a hard day's work. I feel that spark in my clit that always accompanies his presence. I realize this is the first time I have actually been alone with him, even though we have worked together for a while, and he was even a casual acquaintance before then. His closely trimmed beard never fails to make me wish it was scraping against my breasts.

I lean my hip against the desk where he is seated. "All alone?" I ask. Feel a surge of bravery, I wonder if he will flirt back with me a bit. No hard in flirting, right?

"Yes, all the boys left an hour ago." he replies.

"I was the last one in the office as well. I guess it is just the two of us then." I let him know he has me all to himself. I am not subtle at all.

I notice he glances at my breasts. I know I that the lace of my bra can be seen through this tank top. I noticed in the bathroom mirror earlier and had been conscious to keep my cardigan pulled over my breasts all day, but now it lays open and I pull my shoulders out to thrust my breasts forward, hoping to get more than just a passing glance. As he gives me the attention I want, I feel my nipples tighten in my bra and I hope he can see that as well.

Suddenly he glances up to my face, a telling flush covers his cheekbones. He has been caught staring at my goods. I smile to let him know it is ok and I glance to his lap, hoping to catch a glimpse of his goodies too. He shifts back in his chair, spreading his legs a bit. I lean forward and place the work order in my hand on his keyboard and invade his space a bit more, nudging his thigh with my knee.

The air turns a bit heavier. He knows I am flirting with him now and it is game on. He brings his left hand up to my right hip and applies enough pressure that I shift directly in front of him, moving his legs so his knees are now caging my legs and he inhales deeply. I wonder if he can smell my perfume, or maybe more. Can he tell that my pussy is already wet and pulsing for him. He shifts closer, pressing his chest to my torso and his face between my breasts for a heartbeat then leans back with the work order in his hand.

I wonder briefly if I imagined the sexual tension between us or if he just needed to look at the work order and I was in his way. He glances down at the paper listed with repairs required for one of the trucks in my fleet.

"This is a lot to get done, and we have a full day on the schedule tomorrow." he tells me, but when he meets me eyes, I see a spark off naughtiness there.

"Is there anything I could do to bump this truck to the top of the list?" I ask coyly.

"Maybe if I were relaxed and well rested, I could find time to jump in help the boys get it out quickly first thing in the morning." is his reply.

I grin, remembering our exchange earlier as we watched a commercial in the breakroom about a stupid pillow.

"Anything I can do to help you relax tonight?" I asked blinking innocently at him while dirty thoughts of dropping to my knees on the dirty concrete floor of the shop fly through my mind.

"I can think of something that would calm me down, if you are game?" he says as he meets my eyes again. Bold move. I never expected him to be so direct. I am thrilled.

I bring my hands to rest on his shoulders. "I am more than game." is my reply.

In the blink of an eye, he is on his feet in front of me, resting both hands on my hips. I tip my chin up to maintain eye contact, then allow my eyes to close as he meets my mouth with his. It is a powerful consuming kiss, my lips open as I feel the slide of his tongue, then he briefly slides his tongue inside to flirt with mine. This is the hottest kiss I have ever experienced here in the dirty shop. It could be that I have had a crush on him for so long, or the naughtiness of this very sexy kiss happening at work, but I am trembling at the thought of what might follow it.

I don't have to wait long. He drags his hands up from my hips and under my tank top and I can feel his rough hands on my skin for the first time, he hesitates for a moment, pulling back from my lips. I make an annoyed noise and lean forward chasing the kiss. Demanding another. I don't want this to end. He presses his lips back to mine and I can feel his grin as he goes for another deeper kiss. He pulls back again, leaving me breathless.

"I want you." he clearly states. He moves one hand to gather the material of my skirt. Meeting my eyes, he slides my skirt up around my waist and asks, "do you want this?"

"Yes." The only word I am capable of at the moment.

He drags material of my skirt up to my waist, bunching it there so it holds itself up. He then drags his hands down and then back up my body allowing them to trail up the outside of my thighs, over my ups and up my sides, pulling my tank top with them. I shrug out of my cardigan and allow him to pull the tank top over my head.

I am standing before him in my bra and panties, normally this is the point where I would be crippled by shyness about the overabundance of my curves, but he makes me feel at ease as I hear him murmur, "damn" as he stares down at the cleavage created by my balcony bra. He slowly raises his hand and puts them over my breasts as his mouth again lowers to mine. This kiss is different. It holds just as much heat as the ones before it, but it is slower. We both know this is going to happen and there is no urgency just desire.

As he squeezes my breasts, my nipples scrape against the lace of my bra, I press closer to him and for the first time I can feel an impressive erection under his work pants. Knowing he is as turned on as I am, makes me want to take this heavy petting up a notch. I grip the hem of his shirt and lean back so I can pull it over his head. He releases my breasts and helps me remove his shirt, the next instant he is reaching around to release my bra. I drop my arms to allow it to fall to the floor with my other discarded clothes and stand before him in only my thong.

"Oh Sammy, your tits are amazing." he groans as he brings his hands back to cup my bare breasts. Pinching my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers more forcefully than I expected. This causes me to gasp, and his eyes fly up to meet mine, but the smile on my face encourages him to continue. He lowers his head and firmly sucks one nipple between his lips. My pussy throbs.

I reach for the fly of his pants. Wanting to get my hands on the hard cock behind that navy fabric. I push his pants down and reach inside his boxer brief to wrap my hand around the hard cock tenting the front. I am heady with power at his sharp intake of breath. Feeling his thickness pulse in my hand makes a rush of hot moisture saturate my thong. I push him back into the chair behind him.

I kneel before him feasting my eyes on the treat before me. He is thick. Much thicker than I had ever imagined. I look up to see him staring at my hand gripping him. Leaning forward, I swipe my tongue across the bead of moisture oozing from the shiny head of his cock. His groan seems loud in the empty stillness of the shop. It encourages me to open my mouth and suck him inside. I bob back and forth on his cock, rubbing my tongue against the throbbing vein on the underside of it while I taste his salty musk. I am not sure I have ever been so turned on. It is animalistic. I can feel my saturated thong sliding against my sensitive pussy as I feel his cock throb against my tongue.

Suddenly he pushes me back.

"Enough. I did not wait this long to touch you to cum in your mouth. I want you pussy." There is nothing sexier than clearly stated intentions.

He grasps my elbows and helps me stand, burying his face between my breasts. He pushes the keyboard back and scoots my ass up onto the desk, pushing my thong aside, then stepping between my legs and forcefully driving his cock inside me. The thickness of his sudden intrusion is painful, but in the best way. He holds still and allows me to acclimate to his girth. Bringing one hand up to cup my jaw, he lowers his lips back to mine as he pulls out and pushes back in slowly. Too slowly, the velvet slide of his hardness against my most sensitive tissues drives me wild. I want more.

I scrape my nails down his chest and over his nipples, turning my head from his kiss. Drawing a deep breath I brace back on my palms, thrusting my tits forward and meet his eyes.

"Fuck me hard". I demand.

The smile that lights his face is pure joy as he meets my challenge and begins to drive into me. The pounding of his hard cock inside me drums directly against my G-spot. Within moments I am cumming. Drenching him with my orgasm.

"You dirty girl." He smiles as he continues to drive into my dripping pussy.

Orgasm after orgasm wracks my body, each one more delightful than the last. Finally, I feel his muscles tense, with rough groan he bends over my body and thrust hard then is still, but I can feel is cock jerking inside me as his release fills me.

"Fuck!" He exclaims, then leans forward, lips pressed against my neck under my ear. His ragged breath stirs my hair and makes chill bumps rise on my oversensitive skin.

"Your dad is going to kill me." He whispers as he drags his heavy cock from my body.

He sits back in the chair and gazes at my sloppy pussy, dripping on to his desk.

"He won't. I will give you a glowing recommendation." I smirk at him.

"Let's see how quickly you can get that truck back on the road tomorrow" I ask as I right my thong, grab my clothes and saunter back into the office on shaking legs, hoping he watches my ass sway the whole way.