Bad Things at Work - the Other Side

Story Info
She wants me to work late. I want to work her.
2.8k words
4.38
16.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee room at lunchtime is always too busy to be comfortable. Too many people, making too much noise and mess. And none worse than Jennifer. The tall thin brunette reminds me of a wiry scarecrow. All bone and lipstick. She spreads her salad across the small coffee table, talking loudly over the TV. I don't watch a lot of TV, but anything is better than her screechy voice complaining about how the drivers are rude. What does she expect? Sammy is there too. The owner's daughter. Short, big and always in control. Dressed elegantly as always. I've avoided confrontation with her. When I first started here, I watched her take down a driver who had been moonshining. She ripped him a new one in front of the entire staff, then fired him. She may seem small, but she can put the mechanics in their place quicker than a football coach after a fumble. Last time I saw her, she was with her father, an old man refusing to retire. He had been at one of Annie, my wife's business events. I remember sneaking little tacit looks of cheek flirtation with her as Annie was droning on about cost analysis and margins.

Jennifer is droning on about a driver she had problems with today, while adverts run on the TV. My eyes are drawn to its bright colors and vibrant footage, the husband is getting harangued by his wife, complaining about housework or something. Exasperated, he leans back and says, "I would if I were relaxed and well rested!", I say the words out loud at the same time. An absent reflex from familiarity. Jennifer stops mid-whine to stare at my impudence, like I'm a naughty nephew interrupting my prissy aunt.

I look down for a second, embarrassed and annoyed, before grabbing my coffee. As I walk out the door, I see Sammy looking at me with a covert chuckle across her face. Cute. I walk back to my desk where John is waiting for me. John is my boss. An incompetent man, who doesn't handle confrontations well. He's just dumped another stack of work on my increasingly full desk. It doesn't have to be done until next week, but just looking at it all makes me feel sick. I try to hide my feelings, big smile, good attitude, remember to listen. John is talking about all the things he will be doing this weekend. All I have to look forward to is another dreadful meet and greet and lots of discussions about business. At the house this time, so I'll be on cleaning duty and food prep all day Saturday as Annie "prepares" for her clients. John tells him to have a good weekend, a merciful ending, before finishing with "don't stay too late". Really? Talk about salt in the wounds.

Later... I stare at my screen blankly. Today was always going to be a long day, but as the sun starts to drop and the sky turns grey, I stare at the screen and the pile of work in front of me with unmerciful desperation.

Annie is used to it by now, this job may pay well, and give it gives me some real authority for the first time in my life, but I know she won't wait for me to make something of myself forever. I sigh. Recently Annie had been more of a chore than the exciting woman I first met, but she is part of my plan. No bank is going to give me the money to start my own business, and I backed her every career move. Even moved to Kansas for her job. She is so pretty, organized, orientated, the perfect wife. She works in a high-powered job, always taking me to work events in the most exclusive restaurants. And what do I do at these events? My job is to look good and say nothing. I hate going to them. We used to joke about her clients, making stories about their sad lives, but now, that was the only role I perform for her. The dutiful fiancée, the exciting side show that makes her look more interesting to her clients, and her wealthy clientele are the perfect investors for my idea. Plenty of money, plenty of trust, not very much interest in the details.

I can't stop aimlessly looking out the window, feeling trapped and exhausted, desperately wanting something to take me away from the humdrum office, and dull work. That's when Sammy walked in. I instantly imagine smacking her big ass, pulling at her long brown hair as my hips thump into her with a reassuring slap. She meanders around the desks as she greets me. I watch her slowly, almost demurely, creep across the office, her hand touching the tops of the monitors as she strolls. The cardigan, always kept so tightly around her torso when she deals with the drivers, now open, revealing a tight tee-shirt and lacey bra poking over the top. Her breasts wobble satisfyingly with every step.

I can't help but look. My cock can't help but look. I wonder what it must be like to have so much power over men that only good boobs can give. Annie's flat chest that barely moves when she rides me. My cock agrees, growing in my pants like an awoken dragon, tiredly wiping its one eye before rising for a stretch. She sits on my desk, leaning over to place a release on my keyboard. A little close, but it's okay. She has a gentle calming way about her. I wonder what she would do with a few tequilas in her, maybe a little more in her too.

"Is there anything I can do to bump this truck to the top if the list?", she seductively says. I get another eyeful of her curvy sexuality. Her hips, large and angled, her butt tightly covered in a skirt too tight for her. Blushing I tell her there's a lot to do and we have a full schedule, but I can't resist the opportunity to throw in a little counter flirtation.

"Maybe if I were relaxed and well rested", feeling instantly embarrassed at my crassness, I lower my eyes respectfully and begins to read the notice. She is the owner's daughter after all. I can see instantly the job will require a little more effort than a basic notice, but with the smell of her perfume invading my space, or maybe it's just her natural musk, I feels drowsy with lust, and hard with the blood rush.

I have always enjoyed a bigger woman who knows what she wants. They're more demanding, more passionate, and more grateful. And they cum much harder than Annie ever has. I turn my chair toward her, caging her legs inside mine so she can't get away easily, but she isn't having it, she lifts her left thigh over mine, escaping my trap, and showing she is in charge and not controlled. When she moves her right leg over, I sink into his chair wondering what she tastes like. All I'd have to do is just lower my head into her lap. I picture her hands resting on my head, maybe grabbing some hair, then pushing me down onto her wet sex.

"I may be able to help you out with that" she says, leaning back, showing her ample cleavage, the tops of her juicy breasts spilling out of her tee. "Although I don't think you need to be too relaxed." She starts playing with her hair, running her hands through it, before tying it in a neat ponytail with purpose. She pushes my chair back just a little, before leaning forward intently, and resting her hand on my knees. "I really, really need this done tonight," she says, her other hand resting between her legs invitingly, "and I can't leave until this is taken care of." Is she coming on to me? Is this going to happen? For a second, I think about Annie, but only for a second. My cock has no second thoughts. He's about ready to rip her top off and fuck those big bouncy beautiful breasts until my cum spills over her face and neck.

She slides innocently down onto her knees, looking up at me like a mermaid in the waters tempting a sailor off his boat. I am transfixed, looking down at those huge fleshy breasts fighting to get out, her helpless red lips freshly painted, her sweet chubby cheeks I wants to fill. my cock fully erect and uncomfortable in these slacks. If she is going to do this, she needs me to straighten up, I think, but instead she rests her head on his lap, waiting for me to make the next move. Always consent in today's workplace. Always worrying about HR. Well, if this is going to happen, then I need to make it happen.

I place my hands on her head, touching her hair and neck, she murmurs quietly, almost a vacant sigh. I stroke her hair. She looks up at me almost pouting in her need for assistance. I hold her neck firmly, before lowering my head down to meet her plumped lips. We kiss for a minute, but the kiss is just lips. Just some cordial foreplay before the burning lust I'm feeling finds release. She wants to kiss more. I do my best, stay involved! When all I'm thinking is what will she look like when my cock is in her.

Her hands are gingerly stroking my penis through my pants, mapping out my size, enjoying its feel and her control over me. With a smile, she looks up at me excitedly, like she's about to open a Christmas present. Then she looks back down at my groin, working at my belt at first, but with every second, I see her growing frustration until she rips at my belt and zip, stopping to stroke my yearning dick firmly beneath my underwear, and finally delving her hand into my briefs, holding my dense cock for the first time.

Her hand is cold, but I am red hot with blood. She grabs me firmly, pulling my cock out, and taking it in her mouth like she's never eaten. Her tongue lapping up the shaft of my cock and swallowing me so deeply I thought she might choke. Her mouth sucking and pulsing my rod until I thought I couldn't be harder. Somehow, she is twisting her tongue around the shaft of my penis and scraping almost viscously under the spot where shaft and head meet. I lay back amazed at this surreal experience, loving her technique and confidence, loving the scene.

Suddenly she stops, wipes her cheek playfully, and sits back on the desk like a flower ready to be plucked. I paused for a moment, wondering what to do, hoping it was not over. More consent. The cold fresh air cooling down my solid member. Her saliva cooling in the air conditioning. That can't be it, I think, I want more. I want to fuck that juicy pussy. I want to run my shaft into her, I want to fill her with my cum, until its dripping out of her when she walks. I want her to reach down between her legs as she drives home and remind herself of my cock, tasting what's left of me, as her sex shivers and twinges.

Fuck it. I stand, taking control, taking charge. I touch her cheek, the callouses on my hands rough on her smooth chubby face. I grab her by the neck, pulling her face toward me for a passionate kiss. my other hand reaches down into her panties, ripping at the material so I can feel her wetness. Fuck consent, I think as my fingers circle her clitoris and stroke her vagina, spreading her wetness all over her soft lips.

"Is this what you want?" I say, my fingers finding her entrance and plunging fiercely into her

"It's what I need," she replies obediently, flicking her hips at me, encouraging my fingers to go deeper. I pull out, making her sigh again. I grab at her breasts ripping one out of the flimsy lace bra, she holds my cock with both hands, aiming me into her welcoming sex. I nudge forward, firmly and ungently, thrusting hard into her soft and welcoming body, before slowly drawing back. I feel like I'm fighting a vacuum cleaner, sucking my member into her. The thought consumes me, so I push deeper into her a second time. This time I stay deep in her, my hips moving in a circular motion. I imagine the angle changing inside her. I imagine my cock pushing against the walls of her sex. I picture her vagina salivating for me, moistening and lubricating me, ready for my next pull out and thrust, but I stay still, slow, waiting for a reaction.

I feel her vagina squeezing me from inside her sex. Tightening around my cock like her small plump hands were on the chair. She reaches out around my neck locking me firmly "I can make you cum just like this, but its more fun when you're riding with me" she tells me. "So fuck me hard, cos this pussy need your cock deep!"

Like a train piston building energy and speed, I pull out slowly, significantly, I see her body shudder with excitement and anticipation, before I pump deep into her, as deep as I can, our sexual organs merged together under my crushing desire. She moans again and again as I thrust my firm veiny cock into her wet supple sex, making the desk shudder with force. With every move her moans get louder, and more expressive, more desperate and hungrier. I'm pushing her hard now, becoming oblivious of the feeling on my penis, caught up in her wanton lust. Harder and harder, faster and faster feeling her juices slide out of her and onto my desk. Her breasts have bounced out of her humble bra and are spilling out inside her tee. I can see her areolas dark and big, through the light color of her top. I watch the red luster grow around her neck and cheeks and listen to the exquisite noises of a woman being fucked hard under my throbbing cock.

She struggles to cling on to me as I throw my strongest deepest efforts into her. I don't know how much longer I can keep this effort up, but I am so obsessed with the moment, I can't stop thinking about the scene. Two people fucking like animals, like two wolves on heat. Nothing but sex on their minds. No more emotions, no more relationships, no more dependency, responsibility and guilt. Just a good hard fuck to end a shitty day. I grab at her face, her neck, her hair. My legs begin to slip without purchase, so I grab at her thigh, pulling her satisfyingly closer.

She starts to lose rhythm, her body finally reacting on its own after the drilling I am giving. I feel an extra boost of energy, wanting to make her fly, not trickle, into a long hard memorable orgasm, but as her moans become words, as she tells me she is going to cum, as she begs me to come inside her, to fill her, that familiar sensation builds up in my groin and quickly streams into my cock. I want it to stop, I want her to cum on me, I want her to feel fucked, like I feel fucked, but as hard as I can, I can't hold on any longer, and like a burst pipe, I explode inside her with a momentous yell.

"FUCK" I shout, filling her with pump after pump of hot sticky liquid. "FUCK!". The fierce ejection making my balls squeeze and my ass cheeks clamp tight together. My heart is racing, the beat drumming inside my head, my breath broken and gasping. The world starts to come back into focus. Was I good enough? Will I be the guy she laughs with her friends over, another notch on her bedpost, a tragic story for another lover. I begin to wind down, my cock empty, but her pulsing sex still pulls every drop as if she hasn't had enough.

I slide out of her, droplets of cum dripping down her legs as I pull away. I step back, wondering how this started, and savoring how it finished. I look up at her, her flushed cheeks, her throbbing pussy, her erect nipples, her open legs. And all my confidence comes back. I know she had fun, and I know she will have plenty more late-night projects. Finally, a real reason to stay late at work! She straightens up, the professional again, standing as if she hadn't been fucked hard on my desk, but I know.

"Not bad," she says playfully. "Maybe I'll ask you to work hard more often. Maybe I'll let you fuck me from behind." she laughs. "If you're still doing a good job. Do you remember the last time you had a big ass in front of you, begging to be entered?" I don't, but I know it won't be long before I enjoy that and many more treats, she has to offer.