Bad Timing: The Response

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give you my last answer and preface it with the sincerest wish that I do not want the truth to upset you. But you have asked for something that has been owed to you for decades. I finally know how I feel about you, only after it took me many years to understand how I felt about you then. I loved you. Very much. I cared about Lisa and loved her in much the same way I love my children- I want what is best for them, I want them to be safe and happy. But you were the person that truly knew me, that wanted me as I was. You were the one I rescued from that haunted barn when I could not allow you to be hurt, because I could not imagine life without you.

My silence was a selfish burden I saddled you with, and I've been painfully sorry all these years. I do not ask your forgiveness, but wish that at least my overdue admission brings you peace.

Regretfully Not Yours,

Rowan