All Comments on 'Badass Ch. 02'

by Dionysosk

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good

the story is flowing well and I hope that you keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

The story is coming along nicely but i would love it if the chapters were 3-4 pages long. you should check over your grammar, etc. but overall it was good. The story is pretty cooll and now i cant wait till the ch. 03!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hurry Hurry!!!!

omg I am loveing this story please hurry with the next one Please!!!!!!!!!!!

shamu726shamu726about 12 years ago
soo good!

It's so different from the usual fare available here. I'm loving it! Pls continue with more updates and hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lol the names

The names lol the alpha girls father McMillian or something and the Mac Corp that really made me laugh. But other then the names I'm liking this so far looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinino

An anime-like story about a super strong guy, who behaves like doesn't care about anything. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it's got potential....

But there are still some flaws you need to get past. Stop listing information, for a start. It really kills a story to read four paragraphs in which the author talks directly to the reader about history. Your other issue is run on sentences. Commas aren't omnipotent. And the reason youre running into that issue is because youre throwing down too much worthless detail in some cases. So far we know what he's eaten for every single meal. Not just what, but how much. How pany pieces of chicken and how many fries and that he plans to eat leftovers for breakfast....it's just not important. I really do think an editor would be good for you, despite your efforts, not because of spelling and punctuation placement as much as overall flow of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuckin' BADASS!!!

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story, writing could be better

comment on 3/7 said pretty much what i felt.

Main example was when the waitress was telling him about the alpha, the information was OK but it was not a natural way of speaking, more like someone reading out a memo than an actual conversation.

That aside its an entertaining story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont let em get to ya

wonderful story line so far. nothing wrong with detail,so long as they are the right ones. a writer need lots of details to paint a mental picture and you are doing fine so far. only thing i see is maybe proof read for spelling and grammar.

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To be short and sweet...

This is badass.

kris10ekris10ealmost 11 years ago
its pretty good so far, but....

I am truly enjoying your story, it is very creative. You arr very detailed and informative, with every of this story line, I just wish it was set up as if we were watching everything instead of being told or bring read to. Your characters dont seem to be interacting with one another, like real events would suggest, but more like, he's tell a quick story or reading it. Other than that, im truly enjoying it. Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us. Wish you much sucess.

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 11 years ago
He lives up to the stories title.

kinda reminds me of deadpool but less bat shit crazy.

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Love it

I love stories where the main character is overpowered. Great change of pace from stories where 'our hero' has some great realization about themselves after being beat up a few times and then can suddenly beat up the main antagonist with ease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking good!

Love how this story is snapping up! Every chapter has captivated my attention more and more. Keep it up!

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Great work

Vdrh good, very interesting. really clever, goot detail in fighting and properly badass haha

JC

bobosupremobobosupremoover 4 years ago
Woot!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Badass Previous Part
Badass Series Info