Badlands Stories Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxine would not be denied her own part in their fucking. With her legs hung over the edges of the tub she brought them up and found purchase with her naked toes. She pushed down with her feet in an effort to shove her cock even deeper into Ronnie's ass and grind her soaking nuts against her sister's. With both hands firmly on Ronnie's ass she pulled the redhead down onto her, invading her dickgirl anal-womb with every inch of her angry bitch-meat.

With a snarl of challenge, Max looked up at her sister and rolled her tongue around her wet lips, winking as Sam grinned in return. They'd double dicked sluts like Ronnie before, and knew each other well. Soon their thrusts were timed to perfection. Max would shove up deep into their shared whore, burying her dick to the balls as Sam withdrew, her drooling cock knob sliding down along the length of Max's meat. As Max let up, easing her dick back out of Ronnie's insides, Sam would slam her own dick home, driving Ronnie's body down hard into Max's tits as the younger girl yelped like a wounded animal; her own helpless cock jutting up between Max's tits as she rose up out of the water only to whimper and push back at both of them for more.

Sam felt her orgasm rising in her; the cum churning in her balls as she grabbed hold of Ronnie's little ass and shook from head to toe. Slowly, she withdrew her dick from the double stuffed hole and settled back, not willing to bring their fucking to an end just yet.

As if reading the twins intention, Ronnie rose and slid her abused hole off the swollen meat of Max's cock. She turned, regarding the gorgeous Sheriff as Sam sat on the lip of the tub till stroking her ass-greased cock.

Ronnie slid aside allowing the twins to come together as Max moved between her sister's thighs and ran her hands along the long legs before her. She smiled, looking up at Sam with sisterly affection as she brought her mouth down to the bae of Sam's filthy cock and began to drag her tongue all the way up along the length of it, savoring the sweet flavor of Ronnie's ruined ass.

The beauty of Max's gorgeous ass was to tempting an invitation to ignore and Ronnie had a score to settle as she moved in behind her Mistress and guided her cock to the winking hole between Max's beautiful, tanned cheeks; a soapy little pucker presenting itself in invitation to fuck.

Max felt Ronnie stuff her hard from behind just as she went down on Sam's cock and began to suck. As close as the three of them were to cumming she knew she wouldn't have time to tease and savor her treat, so instead of wasting time with tenderness and affection Max slammed her mouth down hard onto her sister's meat, swallowing her massive cock in one deep throated lunge that sent Sam's head back in a howl of pleasure.

Her gaping asshole still spitting and drooling with so much sugary-sweet precum, Ronnie rose up on her feet and began to slam her cock down into Max's asshole with aggression. She clenched her teeth as she fucked her Mistress, desperate to punish the gorgeous ass before her in return for the incredible pleasure the twins had given her.

Max was lost to her own sensations as she felt her ass invaded by such lust. Her mind melted away and all that was left behind was primal instinct as she used her mouth like a cunt to slam up and down the length of her sister's cock. With both hands at the base of it, twisting and pumping to coax the cream in Sam's balls into her belly, Max began to rape her own juicy face with almost a foot and a half of bulging girldick.

Sam could never deny her sister's otherworldly throat. It felt as if the tightest pussy or ass was impaling itself on her shaft as she looked down into Max's eyes and let go with a gusher of her pent up spunk. Even as the jet of hot cum erupted from her swinging balls, Sam watched in awe as Max slopped her mouth up and down the length of her dick-slab. Ropes of heavy fuck-slop fell from Max's chin and splashed in the water and across her tits as she gagged on her sister, never once giving up the beautiful dick she was working.

A chain reaction of pleasure rocked through all their bodies as the flavor of Sam's cum hit Max hard, her own cock rising out of the water and blasting torrents of spunk up against her own tits and Sam's low hanging balls. As she let lose with one eruption after another her asshole tightened and Ronnie gasped with pleasure as she found her dick sucked in deep by the muscles of Max's ass.

Ronnie could only hold on and stare down at the beauty of Max's hole as she spent her hot cum inside her Mistress. She was overwhelmed by shock and awe as she witnessed Max's anal chute tighten and bite down on the length of cock she had fed it, milking the younger girl's balls for every drop they had to give. Her cum began to back up almost at once, and she brought her hands down to hold onto Max's lower back as a frothy waterfall of hot seed flowed out from in between them. It was so hot and in such a huge amount she could feel the intense heat her own cum coating her balls as they continued to smack and grind hard against Max's own swinging nut-sack.

Together, the trio rode through their incredible orgasm. Each of them shook with pleasure until finally they managed to come back to their senses and sink as one back down into the soapy cummy water. Ronnie kept her eyes locked on the gorgeous bubbling asshole she was still buried deep inside, running her fingers around the meat of her cock where it ended at the pink ring of Max's asshole began. She would bring her fingers back, running them across her lips to taste the sweet flavor of their union. At Max' other end she withdrew her mouth at last from Sam's softening cock, purring with pleasure as she used the heavy meat to paint her face with spit and spunk, kissing all along her sister's root and giving the tip a final lick before inviting Sam back down with them into the liquid heat.

Sam slid from the edge of the tub, groaning with pleasure as she settled her naked ass in a pool of cum and heated water. She drew Max's face in with a tender hand at her sister's cheek and pressed their mouths together in a kiss. While they had their issues with one another, she had to admit it had been far to long since they had shared a proper fuck. As their tongues wrestled for dominance in each other's mouths, she let go of all her pent-up hostility and just made love to her sister through their lips.

"So." Max grinned, finally withdrawing from Sam's mouth as she settled back against the sexy little redhead behind her. "Do you wanna hear what I came to ask you now, or would you like to growl at me some more?" Sam rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Fine. Let's hear it." Sam said at last, her fingers tracing the sides of her sister's slippery tits as she felt Max's hand tenderly begin to pump her softening cock beneath the water. "My answer isn't going to change though. I told you. I have a life here with BabyDoll and BarterTown."

"The Sisterhood of Devine Light is in danger." Max said, noting the way Sam's eyes grew wider at her words. "A warlord and an army of mutants have found out about their secret. If you don't help me, there my not be a BarterTown left when it's all over."

"Fuck!" Sam said at last, her face growing ashen with fear. She knew the Sisterhood of Divine Light from her days running the wasteland with Maxine in their younger years. She knew the secret they kept as well. For so long what was hidden in the catacombs beneath their stronghold had been kept safe. If it ever fell into the wrong hands, there could be another war all over again; one that could bring an end to everything that the last had left behind.

"Sorry." Ronnie spoke up from behind Max, still warm and gooey inside from the beautiful fuck the three had shared but now curious about what seemed to be making Sam so quiet. "What is a Sisterhood of Divine Light? Should I be worried?"

12