Badlands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finally done, Wendy pulled away, taking special care to lick off the remnants of my ejaculation before politely returning my cock inside my pants and zipping them back up.

With almost eerie ease, Wendy leaned back over into the passenger seat, licked her lips a few times as if nothing had ever happened and calmly asked, "How far till we get to Rapid City?"

* * * * *

Wendy and I passed the "Welcome to Rapid City" sign at 11 minutes after 6 that Friday afternoon. Following the directions she fed me, we meandered through the outskirt streets of town until we came upon the garage Wendy had called about going to get her broken down car.

I sat alone in my car while she went inside to give them her credit card number and figure out the details of her car's disposal. As Wendy did her thing inside, I was left to sit there in the late afternoon heat, in the half empty parking lot, surrounded by a litany of broken down vehicles.

A significant part of me felt as if I should be basking in the glow of one of life's shining moments. I had just gotten a spontaneous blowjob from a beautiful, complete stranger and on top of that I had the internal ego satisfaction of being such a good Samaritan, helping out the young girl in her time of desperation, because if I hadn't, she still could be walking the harsh Dakota Plains until someone less scrupulous came along and did God knows what to her.

Still though, I couldn't bring myself to ooze complete victory. Part of me felt as broken down and in need of repair as all the various towed in cars surrounding me. I kept feeling the images in the picture of my wife and kids in front of me we watching and saying hurtful, cruel, if not truthful, things to me over and over as I wallowed in my own confused afterglow.

Wendy opened the passenger side door, effectively snapping me out of my mild hypnosis.

"We are in the middle of nowhere," Wendy cringed as she sat back down and slammed the door shut.

"Huh," I said, still lost in my dreamland, "What do you mean?"

"The guys inside were looking at me like they've never seen a woman before," Wendy sighed with a hint of cockiness.

"Ohhhh," I answered, finally getting her drift.

"So...," Wendy said, her voice suddenly becoming more sober and serious.".....You wanna fuck me don't you."

Her blunt, albeit, slightly emotionless question left me stunned and speechless. As my mouth soundlessly worked, trying to formulate a reasonable response, Wendy picked up on my hesitation and ran with it.

"I'm stuck here for the night...you said you were staying here tonight too..."Wendy slowly spoke, folding her arms over one another.

"I just gave you a blowjob that your fingers are still quivering about, "Wendy said without a hit of shyness, looking down onto my lap with a slightly arrogant grin. "So whatta ya say....no reason wasting two rooms... huh?"

I helplessly looked down and saw that she was right, my fingers were in fact still twitching slightly from the pleasurable sensations coursing through my body, compliments of her.

"You said you already had a room reserved....didn't you?" Wendy asked matter-of-factly.

"Yeah...the Courtyard...somewhere around here," I heard myself answer distantly.

I looked over at the pretty young girl sitting beside me, the mix of lust for her and loyalty to my wife painfully and clearly etched across my haggard face as I tried my damndest to figure out what to do next.

Wendy could clearly see the dilemma in my cloudy, confused expression, but instead of consoling me....she decided to make the decision for me. "The guy inside said the Courtyard is two blocks up on the left."

And so it was.

* * * * *

"YOU FILTHY....MOTHERFUCKING... GODDAMN.... BASTARD....HOW COULD YOU?"

I have never been shot or stabbed in my life, but at that moment I felt as if both a bullet had sliced through my belly and a knife had been plunged into my heart chamber and twisted sadistically.

I guess I should have known something was not right when I checked in at the lobby and the desk clerk, who's normally a lifeless asshole at most of those places, seemed to be positively beaming when I told him my name and asked for my key to the room.

The second clue came when I pulled around to the room and saw an airport rental car with Wisconsin plates sitting in the stall beside the room. Obviously just a coincidence I thought. Still, with my present company, I was irrationally worried someone I might vaguely know from back home might recognize me with a girl young enough to be my daughter even though the girl I was with looked nothing like my daughter.

As I helped Wendy out of the car and ushered her towards the room, key in hand, anticipating hungrily a night of passion with this confident and skillful young woman, that's when those loud, screeching words crashed through my eardrums, piercing me to the core.

In my hurry to get Wendy inside, I never even noticed the figure of a person sitting in the driver's seat of the rental car beside us. Unfortunately, that person was my wife Lindsey.

I had beaten myself up over and over the whole trip because I wasn't going to be able to spend my 22nd anniversary with faithful, loving and devoted wife. And here I was standing there in the parking lot, emotional bullet holes leaking my soul to the ground below, totally forgetting about the 20something girl standing beside me. I knew though from Lindsey's burning eyes, she fully noticed Wendy standing beside me, her arm and mine still frozenly intertwined.

* * * * *

Later on, I would piece together the obvious clues; Lindsey harping on what hotel I was staying at and my estimated time of arrival in Rapid City on our previous day's phone call, the strange, almost shit eating grin on the desk clerk's face as I asked for my key when he knew full well another woman claiming to be my wife had asked what room I was in a half an hour earlier, and worst of all, my deep-seated knowledge that Lindsey would have good through Hell or high water to get to spend our anniversary together. So in truth, I shouldn't have been at all surprised that she had decided to surprise me.

All that really doesn't matter now I guess, a year later. The lawyers have taken care of all the dirty work. When that happened just over a year ago, I had the world in the palm of my hands, both in a business and a personal sense. Today, I still have the same position at work but with the combination of the spousal support, along with the money for Mark to finish college and the child support for Kim along with savings for her college fund, I'm making far less than I would have in my old position, still happily married and being able to be a Father every day.

The words from that Springsteen song really do ring true...Poor men do really want to be rich and rich men really do want to be king, and then its true...a king ain't satisfied until he rules everything...

I learned the hard way.

- THE END -

Thanks for Reading

12