Bag a Bitch

Story Info
I have my first fuck fight against Matt, with more experience.
1.4k words
2.64
4.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oreion
Oreion
1 Followers

Bag a bitch

Participants-

Me (18)

Matt (22)

Measurements-

Me: 45 inch ass; 220 lbs; 5'10

Matt: 30 inch ass; 165 lbs (very cut); 6'10

Rules-

No rules

Win Conditions-

Opponents dick and ass must be completely destroyed in each round and a submission must be obtained in the rounds after

Stakes-

Winner gets to use the loser any way they want

Location-

Abandoned factory on national television

Outfits-

Me: Tight red boxer briefs

Matt: Tight blue boxer briefs

Chapter 1: Penile Penury

I square up with Matt simultaneously sizing up his delicious body as I can't wait to break him during our grudge match which we agreed the loser would pay to have televised. I slowly stalked him waiting for a move to break the ice which came as he lunged at me with lightening speed initiating a grapple to see who is stronger which leads us to a stalemate both of us grunting, spitting in the others face. Ultimately it is me and my fat body which starts to be bent back at an awkward angle causing me to stumble back into the ropes all the while a camera follows me on the outside of the makeshift, hard wooden ring covered in brambles and splinters. I see Matt wind up for a large haymaker and even though I'm dazed I manage to dive out of the way using the ropes to keep me up but what I don't see is his knee heading straight for my balls with a sickening smack as I crumple to my knees straight into his crotch.

He forces my head into his musky crotch as I struggle desperately to escape which somewhat works allowing me to struggle away from him and get on my feet again bruised but not broken. I see him coming but I can't get out of the way and I'm locked in a grapple again. This time within less than 5 minutes I capitulate fully falling flat on my fat ass while Matt prepares a facesitting slowly pulling his sexy boxers down to smother my face as he beats my balls. Unable to move I let it happen and he takes the first point with me screaming into his ass and thrashing begging him to stop but he is merciless and beats my balls to a bloody pulp as the judges hold up point cards and call the round for him with both of us going back to our corners with me unable to walk my broken dick dragging behind me spilling blood everywhere.

Chapter 2: Anal Annihilation

Im I'm my corner trying to rally as I barely get on my feet with my sanguine boxers even a deeper maroon as the blood from my broken dick gushes into them. Through dazed eyes I see Matt over in his corner playing up to the crowd and teasing at his large dick barely held under control by his tight boxers. I take a sip of water hungrily my pale body shaking as I do but I resolve to take the next point and tie him up. I want to bring him down a peg or two and completely destroy his dick like he did to mine. Suddenly I hear the bell ring causing me to muster my fleeting strength and struggle out to meet him. He puts his arms out signifying one more grapple to which I reluctantly agree and steady myself to fight.

I interlock hands with him and he pushes, hard. I almost crumple on the spot but I manage to hold out under the intense pressure trying to push back but we match in strength and look statuesque in the middle of the ring. My fat body glistening with sweat as his abs flex and contract with every push as his now sweaty hair droops over his eyes limiting his vision. Crraaaackk. It happens. My shoulder gives under the pressure and is forcefully dislocated with a sickening crack causing me to scream and stumble back. Matt catches my foot with his own tripping me as I fall once again on my fat ass but this time he's voracious and immediately flips me on to my stomach while ripping the thin lining of my boxers off my tight ass whilst I scream and beg him to stop. He doesn't.

I hear his own boxers rip off and I look back to see his huge, glistening, masculine, envious cock start to rush towards my tight virgin asshole hidden beneath the folds of fat on my ass which he has spread wide. Schlicckkk. It impales me as I scream begging him to slow down but he doesn't. After several minutes of sustained hammering my ass starts to squirt blood which splatters between our glistening bodies. I experience a short lived sigh of relief as he removes his cock from my fat ass making blood shoot everywhere but I quickly gasp as he rams his fist so deep in my ass I feel his elbow. The audience's mouths are agape while the judges are shocked as I'm screaming slamming my fists into the mat as my ass is completely annihilated. While my eyes roll back in ecstasy and pain I feel his fingers grab something inside of me and rip as he pulls my intestines out my asshole destroying me. The bell rings as blood and guts pour out of my ass staining the mat causing him to waltz back to his corner leaving me laying in the middle of the mat. I desperately try to get up and do the same but I all I can manage is a weak belly crawl into my corner.

Chapter 3: Cardinal Capitulation

With my one good arm and much to the amusement of the crowd I manage to get my fat, broken ass off the ground and squared up one last time. I know I have to do something drastic but I don't know if I have the strength left. The bell rings and I do my best to stagger out to face Matt. Immediately he goes on the offensive causing me to stumble back into the ropes changing them from off-white to deep maroon with my bloody ass. Crrrackkk. Matt hits me hard in the face breaking my jaw but I refuse to submit. He tells me that if I want things to go easily I should just submit but the shreds of my pride won't let me. He says okay and proceeds to finger the bloody mess that used to be my penis completely destroying my urethra while I beg him to stop, the crowd laughs or jacks off, and the judges score him on his performance with enthusiasm. He rips off what's left of my shaft causing me to fall on my face at his feet half dead but refusing to surrender. He gives me no rest and starts to stomp my skull into the mat and I try to withstand it but when I hear my skull start to crack open like a can of soda I desperately tap on the mat for respite. He has won and I am completely dominated.

Chapter 4: Capital Punishment

"You should've taken the easy way out bitch now things are gonna get hard" says Matt as he forces his monstrous 12 inch cock into my mouth making me deep throat the whole thing. It takes me too long to realize he's not letting up and I can't breathe. I desperately thrash around and claw at his tight, pale, beautiful, white ass but his hands are just too strong and I'm too weak. "If you can make it cum before you die I'll let you live" Matt says with a sadistic grin on his face. I start to suck for my life giving the bets blowjob I've ever put out. I gag intensely as I take the full 12 inches down my throat. Knowing I won't last long I start to look up at him with my big, brown, puppy-dog eyes begging him to cum.

I feel his cock start to twitch in my mouth which gives me hope but all that comes out is pre-cum. *Oh fuck* I think as tears stream down my face I fall into black and go unconscious. Not being able to suck anymore Matt brutally skull fucks me until my body stops twitching and I fade into black and go into a coma on his cock just as he pumps hot cum down my throat. I fall to the mat limp as Matt walks away carrying a huge golden belt bestowed upon him by the judges. "Whoever wants him can have him" says Matt causing the crowd to rush onto the mat and fuck me until my body is unrecognizable by even the doctors who will attend me in the hospital. One of my fans, a pudgy, pale, pawg-milf swears to avenge me silently in the crowd setting up the next fuck fight.

Oreion
Oreion
1 Followers