Oil Wrestling at Hideout Pt. 01

Story Info
It's a night of oil wrestling at Hideout. Loser is the slave.
2.4k words
4
6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a "snack" a little story which is a framework for your own imaginings. I dont want to be too explicit about how the people look or what their names are etc. You can overlay your own imagination. i am keen on your comments on for you to embroider on top of the story.

The setting is at "Hideout" a private venue located in my imagination.

See my story describing Hideout and the happenings there.

This time, I imagine that a group of friends have hired Hideout as a venue for a private party.

What happens is that the "Ringmistress" -- a person working for Hideout, allows the venue to be rented under the condition that the group must play a game of her own devising, according to her rules.

No exceptions or face ejection.

Oil wrestling night at Hideout.

For the regular patrons and the invited guests of Hideout, its a very exciting evening indeed.

You see, tonight, dear reader, it is the quarterly Oil wrestling competition at our favourite venue.

It's very popular overall.

You see, it isnt a show.

Every couple or person attending must enter the wrestling competition.

They may be called on, or not, you will have to wait and see.

Imagine the tension, the erotic frisson of waiting and not knowing if you are going to be called up to wrestle in the almost-nude!

And then...

You may win...or be stripped absolutely naked for the pleasure of the crowd!

Heres how it works --

Hideout has hired two female professional oil wrestlers (yeah I know -- who knew there was such a thing right).

Anyway, they are female and at least prepared to pretend to be really good oil wrestlers.

They begin by wrestling for the crowd.

Actually, they begin after everyone has had a few drinks and loosened up a bit. Patrons are also encouraged to take socially fun drugs like E or MDMA.

There is a big inflatable pool with low sides which has been partially filled with warm massage oil and it's very slippery but it smells pleasant, like coconut oil.

The ladies enter the pool, wearing their bikinis and a t-shirt over that.

The winner must strip the loser absolutely naked. The t-shirt may be pulled off or ripped off.

The bikini must have ties that are tied singly at the back of the top and at the sides of the bottom. Yeah, read that again.

The Ringmistress will check that there are no double knots or cheating.

For men, only a pair of shorts may be worn and they must be loosely tied so that they can slip off.

Exposure of a cock is deemed defeat.

The shorts do not have to leave the legs.

This is because men are typically stronger and their clothing is harder to remove. So they only get one piece, whereas women get three.

The loser stays naked for the rest of the evening.

Wicked hey?

Once the professional ladies have finished wrestling, the winner nominates two people from the audience who must participate.

It could be anyone.

Two women, two men, a mixed pair, whatever the winner wants.

For the starting pair, the loser becomes a naked waitress and she is allowed to be felt up by anyone that wants to.

When its the regular patrons who wrestle, the loser becomes the sub or the slave or the winners bitch for the evening and may be used as he or she wants.

Hot hey? Fucking scary too!

Francesca is a Russian stripper, she is tall and vicious. She has long long legs and nice, big, false tits.She has long blonde hair and pink nails and wears a suede bikini with a red t-shirt over it.

The red t-shirt is more of a blouse, with a Vee neck and tassles with little beads. Its a bit 70s and obviously expensive. She clearly doesn't think she is going to lose.

Her opponent is a Brazilian woman called Marla. She is bitchy and tough. Also tall. She has olive skin and bravely wears a white silky bikini and a white cheap t-shirt.

They enter the pool and two attendants, one topless well muscled male and one topless good looking female anoint them liberally with oil.

Francesca is fucked off because the oil will ruin her blouse and Marla is fucked off because it makes her white t shirt pretty see through.

The crowd loves it and goes wild, wolf whistling, clapping an laughing and cheering.

There is some sort of long running dispute between them.

Something about a bouncer called Mark who was Francesca's boyfriend once and then Marla fucked him -- or something like that.

Anyway they were once friends, but are now sworn enemies.

So its going to be a hot fight and there will be no mercy or niceties from either of them.

In the crowd are Alex and Michelle, the couple who visit the evil psychologist.

In case you forgot -- go read the story.

Anyway Michelle is long legged with red hair that cascades over her breasts.

She has big, false boobs and a wonderful curvaceous figure. She is very beautiful and also very strong.

Alex is a middle aged man, he has a great sense of humour and is very intelligent, but can be vicious as well. He is a little plump but not bad looking at all. He has an average cock and is very friendly and forgiving.

Dani is also visiting Hideout tonight. She is forty and fit. She has small tits, an olive complexion and nice big nipples that jut out like long jellytots when aroused. She has jet black hair in a ponytail.

She has brought her friend Laura with. Laura has dyed platinum blonde hair, nice big soft tits, a smooth-shaven pussy and ice blue eyes.

She has never wrestled anyone in her life but in a moment of weakness and after being begged by Dani, she has acquiesced to come along for the evening.

Laura brought her only bikini which has black reasonably conservative bottoms but a very naughty top.

She bought it when she was going on holiday with a boyfriend to Bali.

It's one of those new bikinis which expose the bottom bulge of your breasts, the underboob.

Dani has her standard swimming bikini which is blue with a white outline and has the little hang ten feet on one of the bikini triangles. She's had it for ages but it fits her well and shows off her body well.

Laura is hiding her bikini under a short summer dress.

Dani has jeans and a shirt over her swimming outfit.

James is in the audience, he is a regular at Hideout.

He is wearing boy shorts as underwear -- which he will wrestle in- thinking it is hard to get a grip on them and therefore they will be tricky to remove.

He has dark blue jeans and no shirt. Rather he is wearing one of those BDSM leather harnesses across his chest.

The metal rings encircle his nipples and the harness shows off his gym build well.

Dani has already remarked that she wouldn't mind losing the wrestling to him.

His cock is thick, nicely veined, circumcised and already slightly hard from thinking about what the evening holds.

He has attended the oil wrestling before and it gets fucking hot. Literally and figuratively.

There is exactly the same amount of men and women in the club. The club has arranged it that way. Some of the patrons are Bi and some are straight and some totally gay.

The club doesnt worry about that.

The Ringmistress walks around the club. Her torpedo like tits exposed above a leather harness that supports but doesn't cover her boobs.

She is wearing her long boots and her riding crop is tucked temporarily into her panties.

She has a little boxing gong and she sounds it to signal the start of the first fight.

Suddenly the crowd is quiet and there is a thick and exotic tension in the room.

The women grab each other. Marla leaps forward and gets hold of Francescas fancy red top in one quick foul move and just rips it off.

The red top is torn in two and wont ever be wearable again.

Fuck - Frenchy is pissed off!!!

She grapples with Marla. Marla throws Frenchy's blouse into the crowd and some dude grabs it and wraps it around his head like a silly hat.

Frenchy's temper reaches a new high.

She manages to grab Marlas bikini bottoms and pulls at the ties. Marla is soon bottomless and her nicely shaven little cunt is exposed for all to see.

Francesca leaps out of the pool and passes the bikini bottoms to the bartender who pins them up with some similar items of clothing over the bar. Never to be returned.

Now Marla is furious, having thought she was ahead in the fight - she is suddenly the bottom again.

Francesca enters the ring again and they grapple.

Francesca falls to her knees suddenly, forcing Marla to bend over, her legs apart. Giving the crowd a view of her cunt and her tight little ass.

Interestingly her pussy is a little damp and has started to engorge and extend a little.

The crowd howl with pleasure. Their own potential involvement temporarily forgotten.

Next Marla grabs Francesca's top and fucking just pulls it off, spilling Frenchy's tits out for the crowd.

They are big and nicely tanned, the nipples are dark and hard.

Again the crowd applauds and there are a few wolf whistles.

A good few pussies in the crowd are beginning to dampen and some of the cocks are twitching and hardening delightfully.

The Ringmistress sounds the gong for the end of round one.

The competitors must now parade once around the club for all to fairly see their half undressed state.

The crowd enjoys this tremendously.

Frenchy and Marla return to the pool and their bodies are liberally anointed by the topless attendants again. But this time they are rubbed down and felt up as well.

The attendants oil every part of their exposed bodies. Frenchy's tits and Marlas little exposed cunt included.

The second round is wild, but soon an enraged Marla manages to pull off Frenchy's panties and she is totally exposed.

Marla wins and Frenchy will have to stay naked for the evening. shebis fucked off as all hell.

The Ringmistress collars Frenchy and attaches a leash. Marla is asked to lead Frenchy around the club.

This time the patrons may feel her body and they do so liberally.

Some taking a handful of her tits, some feeling her cunt and a lot smack her ass as she passes.

Under the club rules she is now a naked waitress and as long as you order a drink you can grope her as you want.

She isn't getting her clothes back at all tonight. if nobody loans her something to wear she will have to drive home nude or Uber home!

A convention has arisen that if someone needs clothes they have to pay for them in some way. A performance, a blowjob or something of that ilk may be offered.

Sometimes a lift is offered but the passenger is to remain nude.

Photos are allowed of the naked subs.

Its hot hey? And you thought it would be boring?

Now Marla surveys the crowd in order to select the next wrestlers.

She chooses Laura......and........James!!!!!

They come to the middle of the club.

Its Laura's first time to such a club and like I said earlier, she is wearing her hot bikini that shows a lot of underboob, under her summer dress!!!!

The Ringmistress informs her, over the sound system, that the dress isnt allowed and since she hasn't brought her own t-shirt she will have to wrestle in just her bikini.

James is not allowed his harness or jeans and must strip down to his boy shorts.

When he does so -- the Ringmistress -- who is allowed to do whatever she wants, rubs his cock a bit through his pants and makes him hard.

He squirms in embarrassment, but allows her.

The crowd loves Laura's black bikini and the love James getting felt off.

The cut outs showing Laura's boobs off underneath is very welcome and very much in fashion. she is instantly a crowd favourite.

She is shy but enjoying the attention.

He friend Dani moves closer to watch the games.

Once again they enter the ring and they are oiled up by the well-muscled topless dude and the hot topless chick who are the attendants.

The oil soaks James boy shorts and his big thick cock is nicely outlined.

Laura's tits gleam after the oil is applied and the effect with the bikini top cutouts is very porno indeed.

The Ringmistress sounds the gong and the wrestlers grapple.

Laura is no match for James and within the first round he strips her absolutely fucking stark naked.

She tries to cover up but is reminded by the Ringmistress of the rules (which have strict penalties) and she is soon showing off her body.

The crowd wants her top back on and James orders her to do it. But leaves her cunt exposed.

He parades her for the crowd and takes her to his table, where he pushes her down to her knees and makes her start sucking his cock.

A position she will be all too used to by the end of the evening.

James uses her liberally. She is either fetching him a drink or sucking his cock for the rest of the night.

And yes, now and then, when it doesnt interfere with the fighting - he parades her for the crowd in her bikini top.

That is until he is tired of it at which point he just pulls it off and parades her naked.

Her friend Dani has come to sit with them and chats with James while her friend fetches drinks and services his cock now and then.

Its fucking hot and it makes Laura's cunt wet.

She has always been into Dani and the sight of her naked, servicing a nice hard cock is very arousing indeed.

James senses this and asks her of she would like him to stroke her cunt a bit.

She nods shyly and soon he is having his dick very abled sucked while he strokes Danis snatch through her bikini bottoms.

Thats it for part 1.

I might write another part if I feel like it sometime.