Bailee’s Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Bailee meets the other inmates on the block.
3.5k words
4
11.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailee woke up dizzy with a dull headache. She jumped out of bed when she heard the loud and sharp alarm sound that signals the start of her first day in prison. She splashed some cold water from the tiny sink on her face and she looked up at the barred window to see the warm light of dawn falling on the cold concrete floor. She could hear movement and chatter outside as a guard shouted.

"Move it inmates, get ready for count!" the guard yelled and all the inmates approached the door of their cell. The guard then walked to each cell and wrote something a tiny notebook. Then, the door opened and the inmates formed a line behind the guard. When it was Bailee's turn for the count, the guard noticed that she was wearing the specific tank top and shorts and asked her to hold her hands in front of her, close to the bars. She then proceeded to handcuff Bailee tightly with a pair of cold metal handcuffs and opened her door.

Bailee walked to the back of the line, confused of why she was the only one wearing handcuffs. Was the guard taking her somewhere else? Was she deemed a high-risk prisoner because she was foreign? Was this only to humiliate her even more because she was new?

She went to the back of the line, trying to avoid the stares of the other inmates, keeping her head down and trying to cover her face with her dark blonde hair. The guard continued the count until a line of around 15 women formed and they started to walk towards the end of the hallway. They turned right, and then right again until they arrived at a large sliding door with a basked in front. She saw the first inmate starting to undress and toss her clothes in the basked, and the guard then opened the sliding door and the inmate entered. For Bailee, it was a nightmare to undress in front of others. Even when she was in college, she would wait until everyone left the locker room to change, and there, she wasn't even naked.

When it was her turn, the guard then took off her handcuffs for a minute and she took off her top and shorts awkwardly and then tossed them in the basket. She hesitated to enter the room and the guard handcuffed her back again and then grabbed her arm tightly and pushed her inside. She sighed in relief when she saw that the room was in fact a shower and she was actually glad that she could finally take a shower. She walked to a shower and grabbed the bar of soap lying on the floor, but as she reached towards the faucet she heard a woman addressing her.

"Hey, you, what do you think you are doing, huh?" the woman said with an authoritarian tone. Bailee turned around and saw a young woman with light orange hair, that was cut just above the shoulders. She had thick dark eyebrows that were perfectly trimmed, piercing round dark eyes and full lips. Her chest was somewhat flat but her hips were broad.

"H...Hey, hi, hello, uhm, I'm Bailee, nice to meet you, I'm new here, I just wanted to take a shower, did I do anything wrong, or?" Bailee asked scared, intimidated by the other woman but still trying to show an awkward smile.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know who you were, I'm Vanessa, nice to meet you too, honey. What are you in for, sugar?" asked Vanessa scanning Bailee from head to toe as Bailee held one arm across her chest and the other between her legs, trying to be less exposed.

"Uhm, I'm... I'm in for having hairy arms." said Bailee ashamed and looking straight down at the floor. She couldn't figure out if it was a sarcastic question, or if Vanessa was trying to be friendly. She then felt Vanessa's hand on her chin and raised her head so that she could look straight into her eyes.

"Oh, really? I didn't know. I didn't notice the disgusting hair on your arms the first time you walked in here. Did you girls noticed it?" Vanessa asked loudly and the entire room turned and look at Bailee.

"No, how could we notice how hairy this bitch is, it's barely even visible!" said one woman.

"Yeah, no way, for hairy arms?! You can just see them for a miles away!" said another one. Bailee's face started to turn red as she tried to look back down to avoid the other inmate's gaze but Vanessa's hand was holding her face up firmly. Vanessa then got up really close to Bailee and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Listen, Bailee bitch, I don't know if you know, but if you didn't know, you'll find out now. Hairy bitches are the lowest bitches here, which means that you are our bitch. The hairy bitch of block A-10!" Vanessa said followed by a cheer from the other inmates. Then, Vanessa grabbed Bailee's arm and turned her around, with her face towards the wall, tying up the chain of her handcuffs to the shower head above.

"Come on, ladies, let's say hello to our new bitch." Vanessa said as Bailee looked back over her shoulder and saw the other women approaching.

"Wait, no, please, please, no, I didn't do anything wrong, please, I beg you, don't do anything to me!" begged Bailee almost starting to cry as a tall black woman approached her. She then placed her hand on Bailees arm and pinched her arm hair between the index finger and thumb. She then slapped Bailee across her bottom, one time on each buttock as hard as she could, making Bailee whine with each slap.

"Welcome, hairy bitch!" the woman said as she moved on. She was then followed by another inmate who did just the same thing. Tears were stating to fall on Bailee's cheeks as she could feel the other inmate's hand being imprinted on her bare bottom, and she could feel the outline of their hands stinging her. Bailee tried and twist, turn around but each time, Vanessa grabbed her hips firmly and put her back in her place, with her bottom exposed for the other inmates.

After each inmate slapped her and pulled her arm hair, Vanessa wen behind her and grabbed her firm breasts from behind. She covered Bailee's breasts with her hands and gripped them tightly and shook them up and down. She then pinched her nipples and rested her head on her shoulder kissing gently her neck just below her ear.

"Such a shame, bitch, you have nice tits and a plump ass." Vanessa said slapping her bottom again. "You know how to do your brows, and your lips are not bad." She continued running her finger through Bailee's thick beautiful brows and them rubbed her thumb on her medium-sized lips. "But, with this fur on you, you'll be just a bitch here." she then ran her fingers across Bailee's hairy arms. Vanessa then grabbed her and turned her around so she could face the other inmates as Bailee crossed her legs to hide her womanhood.

"There is this shower there, for bitches, so next time, this is where you'll shower, understand?!" Vanessa turned Bailee's head to a leaky and rusty shower in the corner of the room.

"Y...Yes, yes, I'll use that one, please!" said Bailee sobbing, feeling her wrists hurt from the handcuffs.

"Very good, then. This time, I'll let you use this one, okay bitch?" Vanessa said with a devilish look on her face.

"Thank, thank you! Thank you so much!" said Bailee. Vanessa reached for the faucet and turned it on to the maximum setting. Bailee then let out a sharp scream as she could feel burning water falling on her handcuffed arms and back. She started to scream and twist around, trying to avoid the water but the handcuffs held her pinned to the shower head. She pulled as hard as she could on them, trying to escape the boiling rain as the other inmates laughed, looking at her dancing under the hot water.

Vanessa then turned the water off, after around two minutes, as Bailee's skin turned pink from the heat. She then untied Bailee and grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her down to her shower. After that, she went back to her own shower and started to wash herself. Bailee sat on the floor, curled and crying hysterically as the other girls showered and left. She remained alone, on the floor, when the guard entered to check and found her there. She grabbed her and lifter her up and pushed her towards the exit.

"Please, they tortured me, please help me!" begged Bailee crying.

"Well, next time shave your arms, bitch. What did you expect? You deserve this, hairy cunt." said the guard while dragging her out. She then handed her a towel, a new tank top and shorts and allowed Bailee to dress. She then instructed her to head towards the dining room, where the inmates were waiting in line, for the breakfast to be served. A small yoghurt, a piece of bread and some fruits were on the menu, but Bailee felt sick to her stomach. She grabbed a tray and then sat at a table by herself in the corner of the room. She took a few spoons of yoghurt and managed to eat an apple.

After breakfast, all the inmates headed outside, to a large court to get some air. Bailee stayed near the wall, trying to hide as best as she could, when she saw Julie, the girl she met at the airport. She was also handcuffed and wearing a similar tank top and shorts. Bailee rushed towards her and Julie was happy to see a familiar face.

"Oh my god, Bailee, thank God, are you okay?" Julie asked, happy to meet with her.

"No, not at all, they tied me up in the shower and slapped me and then they turned on hot water on me, and they laughed and mocked me and I can't take it, I won't resist here, I can't take this!" said Bailee almost breaking down and crying.

"It's okay, it's okay girl, they pinned me down to the floor and slapped me as well, it's horrible, we'll get through this." said Julie caressing Bailee's face with both hands. Bailee hugged Julie holding her close. They chatted for a good few minutes when they were interrupted by Vanessa, which was together with a blonde girl. She had round green eyes and a pair of voluptuous breasts that would make any woman envy her.

"Well, well, looks like the two bitches know each other." said the blonde girl.

"Yes indeed, Haze, they do. Is this your girlfriend, Bailee bitch?" asked Vanessa.

"No, we met at the airport, she's not my girlfriend." said Bailee ashamed after what she has been through with Vanessa.

"Well, maybe it's time she becomes your girlfriend, after all, both of you are hairy bitches, right?" said Vanessa laughing together with Haze.

"Julie bitch, kiss your new girlfriend." said Haze, which Bailee could deduce that she was Julie's own Vanessa.

"Yes miss Haze." said Julie as she approached Bailee. She grabbed Bailee's face gently and touched her lips as Bailee gasped slightly, Julie's lips sending waves through her body. She never kissed a girl, and she didn't imagine that she would do that here, and moreover, she didn't imagine it to be so enjoyable. She was so ashamed of the fact that she actually liked Julie's kiss that she couldn't move.

"Julie...a proper kiss, bitch, or you want another round on the floor, maybe?" asked Haze with a devilish look. Julie then approached Bailee again and slipped her tongue to meet Bailee's. She kissed her passionately, making small circles with her tongue as Bailee could feel a warmth growing inside her pelvis, letting out a slight moan which made Vanessa and Haze giggle.

"Okay, enough, let's get you two to know each other better, shall we? Follow me bitches." said Vanessa as she led all of them back inside in a secluded cell at the end of their block. "Let's see, rock, paper, scissors?" asked Vanessa looking at Haze. She agreed and they played a game, where Vanessa chose rock and Haze scissors. Both Bailee and Julie were sitting there confused, now knowing the meaning of the game. Then they both turned around and looked at Bailee and Julie.

"Julie bitch, you will make Bailee bitch cum like a whore, okay?" said Haze grabbing Julie's hair. Vanessa when behind Bailee and pulled down her shorts and pulled up her top, revealing her breasts. She grabbed her and pinned her down to the bed.

"Start with her nipples, Julie bitch." said Haze as Julie got down on her knees beside the bed and started to lean in front. Bailee could feel Julie's hot breath on her nipples, which made them hard as she was so confused. Vanessa was keeping her hands pinned to the bed, yet she didn't want to escape. On the other hand, she felt so ashamed, not only of being naked in front of others, but actually being turned on. And also, she was thinking about Julie, she must feel so humiliated to have to do this, she didn't want to put her go through this, but she kept quiet, because, after the shower episode today, she was afraid what could happen to her if she said anything, and also what could happen to Julie as well, since Haze, probably shares the same principles as Vanessa.

Julie kissed Bailee's left nipple and then her right nipple, making Bailee let out a loud moan as she felt the soft and wet lips encircling her hard nipples. She then felt Julie's tongue moving up and down each nipple, as they were growing more and more hard and Bailee started to breathe deeper and deeper, each breath expanding her chest more and more.

"Oh God, girl, this bitch is so turned on. You never had your tits licked, bitch? Or no guy wanted to fuck you because your are so hairy?" said Haze laughing but Bailee was so lost in feeling Julie's tongue on her nipples and occasionally feeling a lightning piercing her breasts when Julie bit her nipples gently, that she didn't even understood Vanessa mocking her.

"Let' see." said Haze before putting her hand straight between Bailee's leg, which made her sink her hips in the mattress. "Oh, girl, the bitch is soaking. Julie bitch, down here, move it." ordered Haze as Julie stopped working on Bailee's nipples and moved her head between Bailee's slick and soft thighs. She started to kiss her inner thighs, going higher and higher, until she kissed her straight above her clitoris which made Bailee bite her lower lip hard and shake gently once.

Julie started to lick Bailee's clitoris with gentle moves, up and down, and it took around a minute for Bailee's warmth that she felt to explode and make her moan louder and louder. Her thighs contracted and squeezed Julie's face between them as her legs curled gently. She gripped the mattress with her handcuffed hands as Vanessa covered her mouth muffling her moans. She started shaking and breathing fast, feeling waves of electricity radiating from between her legs, before Haze finally instructing Julie to stop.

"Good bitch, Julie." said Haze. "Did you see how soon she came? God, have you ever been fucked, Bailee bitch?" asked Haze laughing, not expecting an answer back. "Okay girls, now time for both of you to get to work." said Haze as Vanessa took Bailee down from the bed and placed her down on her knees near Julie.

Bailee looked at Julie, feeling really sorry for what happened and feeling ashamed that they had to do this, but on the other hand, it was the best orgasm Bailee had in her entire life. Julie looked back at Bailee, with a look saying that she understands, and she shouldn't have to worry. Vanessa then sat on the side of the bed in front of Bailee and Haze sat in front of Julie.

"Okay bitches, mouth open." said Vanessa while Bailee was still recovering from her intense orgasm. They both opened their mouths a bit, which made Vanessa command them to open their mouths wider. They complied and then Vanessa and Haze got close to their mouths and let out a spit, then grabbing their chins and closing them. Bailee swallowed it, almost making her retch but she held back and then wiped the bit of saliva that was falling from her lower lip with the back of her hand.

Both Vanessa and Haze took down their pants and spread their legs wide in front of Bailee and Julie. They grabbed the chain between their handcuffs and held their arms above their head.

"Okay hairy bitches, get to work, and get to work hard, or else, you'll get beaten, understood?" said Haze. Bailee closed in on Vanessa's pussy and she started to make chaotic movements with her tongue, desperate to please Vanessa. She felt Vanessa's hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back, followed by a slap with the back of her wrist across her face, which almost made Bailee fall down on her side, if not for Vanessa holding her handcuffs.

"Bitch, what the fuck, slow down you stupid whore. Work properly or I'll beat your ass until the hair falls from your arms."

"Yes, miss Vanessa." said Bailee recovering from the slap.

"Miss Vanessa, the bitch learns fast, good girl! Move it now!" instructed Vanessa.

Bailee then kissed Vanessa's clitoris gently and placed the tip of her tongue there. She started making gentle movements with her tongue on Vanessa's pussy lips, starting and ending each movement with a lick on her clitoris. She noticed Vanessa getting more and more turned on, as she started to kiss Haze which was rubbing her breasts with one hand and holding Julie's chain with the other hand. She started going faster and faster, focusing more and more on Vanessa's clitoris until she heard one loud "Oh my fucking god, good Bailee bitch!!!" which made Vanessa let her head down and close her eyes.

Vanessa then grabbed Bailee's hair and pulled her gently, slapping her across her face, but this time as a more playful gesture than as a punishment. They pulled up their pants and let Bailee pull up her shorts and get dressed again.

"Good, Bailee bitch. You did a good job. Don't worry, you're still a hairy bitch, and you'll still suffer, so don't think for a second that this means that you're one of us now. Now go on, you have the rest of the day off." said Vanessa looking straight at Bailee.

"Yes, miss Vanessa." said Bailee, still struggling to understand what has happened to her, and how the hell in the world could she had an orgasm, and not just an orgasm, the best orgasm in her life, pinned down on a prison bed and humiliated. She went back outside, along with Julie, which she apologised to for anything that happened back in the cell. Julie understood, telling her that it was not her fault, and joking with her that she actually quite enjoyed it. Bailee also confessed that she enjoyed it and it was the best orgasm of her life as they took a walk together in the prison yard.

Then, lunch followed and after that, they were back in their cell. The guards then passed and took out the inmates that were also sentenced to community service, but since Bailee was not, she got to stay by herself in her cell. After that, the guards passed and gave each inmate a sandwich as dinner and an hour after dinner the alarm sounded, announcing all inmates to get ready for the count. Bailee went to her cell's door, thinking that, even if the start of the day was horrible, she might actually be able to survive here, and thank God that she was also here with Julie.

The guard passed through the hallway and then stopped at Bailee's door. She looked at Bailee and Bailee looked back to see a tall, fit woman with sculpted brows and a very defined jaw.

"Inmate Bailee Joy, do you know what day is it tomorrow?" asked the guard.

"I...I don't?" said Bailee confused.

"It's Saturday, do you know what this means, inmate Joy?" asked the excited but also with a scary tone.

"No, no I don't know miss." said Bailee scared.

"It's that day of the week when I whip hairy armed bitches until they can no longer stand. Good night, inmate!" said the guard and then moved on.

Bailee started to panic and pace around the room, suddenly forgetting everything that she thought of before, about how she could actually survive in here. She paced around the room for a good hour or so until she got in her bed and tried as hard as she could to fall asleep, but she could only think about the guard's last sentence which sent shivers down her spine.