Bailee’s Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
Bailee gets her first judicial whipping in prison.
2.4k words
3.97
14.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guard started the count for today, and, same as the last day, she handcuffed Bailee, only that, this time, she left her in her cell. Some inmates got out, but Bailee and two other prisoners remained in their cell. After around a few minutes of silent waiting, another guard approached Bailee's cell and tossed a sandwich and an apple. She looked at Bailee sitting on the edge of her bed, resting her forehead on her hands.

"I can't wait to see you suffer, hairy bitch!" said the guard laughing. Bailee stood there for a minute and then she rushed to the small toilet in her cell and retched. She started shaking as she could feel the cold sweat on her forehead, as she got back in her bed and started to breathe, realizing she is just having a panic attack. After around 30 minutes, the door opened and a guard yelled at her to get out. She chained her to another inmate and then they walked down the hallway, taking out another woman and chained her behind Bailee. They walked in line to a large metal door where another officer was waiting.

The officer reached and unchained the first inmate and opened the door, guiding her in. Bailee tried to catch a glimpse of what is behind the door but didn't manage to do so, while her imagination was running wild with all the possibilities. She turned and looked at the woman behind her and asked her quietly.

"Hey, do you know by any chance what's going to happen to us?" asked Bailee worried.

" No speaking!" yelled the officer smacking her baton on the wall, making Bailee jump and turn back immediately.

After a few minutes, Bailee thought she heard screams and wailing from inside the room and started to fidget with the chain tied to her handcuffs. She felt like she doesn't have enough air, even though she tried to breathe as deep as she could. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine something nice and peaceful, but her mind ran back each time to what was going to happen next. The guard then grabbed her and unchained her, opening the door and guiding her inside. Two officers were waiting inside, together with another woman wearing a nurse outfit. One of the officers was the one that told her last night that she was looking forward to whipping her until she could no longer stand. She could also see a large wooden frame, with leather belts pinned to it, which sent shivers down her spine, imagining herself on the frame.

One officer came and took off her handcuffs and instructed her to undress. She took off her top and shorts and left them on the floor, trying to cover her breasts and womanhood looking down ashamed.

"Bailee Joy, you are sentenced to 50 lashes of the whip on your bare back as part of you sentence for having hairy arms. The punishment will be carried out now. Do you understand what's going to happen to you?" asked the officer. Bailee stood there, shocked, not knowing if she'd should answer or not. The officer repeated the question after around 30 seconds. "Inmate Bailee Joy, do you understand what's going to happen to you?!".

"N...No, please don't, please." said Bailee muttering. Then the other officer came to her and commanded. "Look at me, inmate! Look at me!". Bailee raised her head slowly, meeting the officer's arched brows and piercing looks. " I will explain what's going to happen to you. You will be tied up nice and tight to that frame, and then we will take the worst whip that we have and use it until your back is on fire to teach you that you should always shave, is this clear enough for you?" asked the officer looking at Bailee with a hateful look.

"Yes, yes miss!" said Bailee frightened.

"Good, then we will begin the punishment." said the other officer. Then, they both came near her and grabbed her arms, walking her towards the wooden frame, and pushed her against it. Each officer grabbed one of Bailee's arms and tied it to the frame, using one belt on her wrist and another one on her bicep. Then, they spreaded her legs and tied her ankles to the frame and then used another belt to tie her thighs. The belts were tightened as much as humanly possible and Bailee could feel the leather earring into her soft white skin. The belts were also damp from the sweat of the girl that was punished before her. She could also feel the rough wood against her abs, as the officer walked to a locker and took out a long single tail whipping, with the top split in two short leather strips.

"Bailee Joy, we will now begin the 50 lashes on your bare back." said one officer who position herself in front of Bailee looking straight at her face. The other officer, holding the whip, went behind her and grabbed her hair, putting it over Bailee's shoulder making sure that her back was completely exposed and bare. She also looked at bailed Bailee's arms up close and whispered in her ear. " You are lucky you got only 50 lashes, you furry birch. But don't worry, I'll make them feel like 100." she said and then stepped back.

"Executioner, you may begin the lashes. One!" said the other officer. Then, Bailee immediately felt a sharp biting pain, starting from the middle of her back and up to her right shoulder, She let out a sharp scream and pushed herself forward on the frame. She was tied up so tightly, she could just juggle on the frame.

"Two!" the officer said followed by another lash which ended on the side of her chest, biting into her breast. Bailee could feel her back catching fire, feeling the whip getting painted onto her soft white skin, screaming uncontrollably. She cried and begged them to stop but the officers continued the lashes. After around 20 lashes, Bailee could feel the whip eating into her skin and the 21st lash landed, wrapping around her body hitting her right nipple directly. She started to shake uncontrollably, rattling the entire wooden frame shaking her head violently and pulling desperately, trying to escape the belts' tight grip. The officer in front of her then approached and took our a wooden gag.

"Open your mouth, inmate!" she ordered. Bailee opened her mouth, terrified, as the officer pushed the wooden gag inside trying it up behind her neck. She then went back to her old position and resumed the count. Bailee bot the gag, feeling the wood with her teeth as her voice crackled from all the screaming. She was sweating abundantly and she could feel the drips of sweat coming down from her armpits. The gag also made her drool all over the floor as she cried and screamed after each lash. By the end, she could barely stand and if it wasn't for the belts keeping her pinned to the frame, she would have definitely collapsed.

"Fifty!" she's finally heard, followed by the last lash, which the officer made sure that it was the harshest one, as Barile started to shake again uncontrollably on the frame. Then, the office went and put the whip in the locker and went behind Bailee's back. She rested her hand between Bailee's shoulderblades and felt the welts left by her whip, admiring her work. Bailee twitched, feeling her entire back burning as the officer took off her gag allowing her to take a deep breath.

"Inmate Bailee Joy, the sentence of 50 lashes on your bare back was executed. We will now untie you." said the officer who counted the lashes.

"Remember, bitch, this was just the first time, I can't wait to see you again, hairy whore." whispered the other officer in Bailee's ear.

They proceeded with opening the belts that kept Bailee pinned to the frame as the nurse held her up, helping her support her weight. The whipping left Bailee powerless, almost unable to stand, and the nurse helped her walk out of the room through another door, up to the medical wing. She placed Bailee on a bed, face down and took a cloth which was soaked in disinfectant and then started to wipe Bailee's back gently. The disinfectant stinged her back like hell, but she had no power to even move. The nurse then applied an oinment and Bailee could feel a cold wave over her burning back which made her sigh in relief, since the feeling was so soothing and calming. She thanked God for the treatment, because honestly, she was expecting the guards to leave her lying on the concrete floor.

After applying the treatment, the nurse then left a glass of water near Bailee's bed and left, probably to assist the punishment of the woman behimd Bailee in line.

"Girl, they sure did a number on you." Bailee could hear. She turned her head, and in the nearby bed, a latina was looking at her. She was around the same age as Bailee, and, with dark long hair. Her face was so pretty and she had an enormous bottom with very thick thighs. She looked a bit overweight but was definately fit. She got up from her bed and walked, sitting on the edge of Bailee's bed.

"Ugh, nasty, nasty stuff, what did you do, mama?" asked the latina. Bailee then looked at her and then she looked ather arms. She still had red stripes where the belts held her thight and she saw the light falling down on her soft arm hair.

"For my arms..." said Bailee looking back again at the latina. She looked at Bailee's arms, seeing they are hairy and placed her hand on Bailee's forearm.

"It's okay, mama, it's over now, crazy motherfuckers. I'm Rebecca, and I think we're cellmates, you are the American that just arrived, right?" she asked as Bailee remember that the other bed in her cell was occupied but nobody was there.

"Yes, that's me." said Bailee, somewhat relieved that she had a normal cell ate who wouldn't beat her like the others and actually seemed a normal and decent human being. "Why are you in medical, did they beat you as well?" asked Bailee curious of why she was not in her cell with her when she arrived.

"Oh, I was out at work, and fell down and I hit my head a bit. They said I should be under supervision for a few days but, anyway, they will let me out today. And now, finally, I have someone to talk to in the cell, not that I'm glad you're in prison, don't get me wrong, haha." she said as Bailee smiled, glad to have another friend beside Julie.

Then, they spent the next few hours chatting. Rebecca was from Cuba, and she got in prison by trying to smuggle drugs. She wasn't good friends either with the other inmates on the block but she didn't get the same treatment as Bailee, she just passed along as any other inmate.

After they got their lunch, they were escorted out of the medical wing and into the courtyard for the daily outdoor time. Bailee sat outside as Rebecca went to chat with some other inmates. She was wearing the now classic tank top, and the whip marks were visible on her exposed shoulders.

"Hairy Bailee, have you been a bad girl?" she heard as she turned around and saw Vanessa approaching her. Vanessa went behind her back and liftes her top and saw the marks on her back. "How was it, hairy Bailee, did you cry?" she said mocking her.

"It...it hurts so much! Please, please not today!" said Bailee almost breaking down and starting to cry, begging that Vanessa would not torture her even more. Then, Vanessa went in front of her and placed her hand on Bailee's cheek.

"Hey, hey, relax, I was just teasing you, okay?" said Vanessa starting to feel sorry for Bailee. Vanessa also had her share of whippings and beatings from the guards. She knew how rutheless they were and, even though she considered Bailee to be the lowest ranked inmate on the block, and she could do whatever she wanted with her, the guards were their shared enemy. "Hey, do you smoke?" asked Vanessa.

"I used to, but I could use a cigarette right now." said Bailee. Vanessa grabbed her hand and guided her to a remote corner of the yard. She took out a pack of cigarettes and handed one to Bailee. Bailee took one deep puff and felt the nicotine rush through her blood, relaxing and soothing her. Seeing Vanessa was actually nice to her, she dared and asked.

"Hey, you know, I really wanted to ask you, why did you all beat me in the shower? Are those like, realy that bad?" she asked showing her right forearm.

"Girl, to be honest, everyone gets beaten here in their first day. This is the way, when you are new, you are the bitch and you have to know your place. Maybe when somebody else comes, she will be the bitch." Vanessa said taking a puff from her cigarette.

"As for your arms, me, personally, I don't like hairy arms on a woman. But, prison and beating for hairy arms, yeah, it's kind of crazy to be honest. But, I'll still call you Hairy Bailee because I like the sound of it. You're lucky cause you eat pussy well, haha." she laughed.

"Well, heh, everyone has hidden talents." Bailee smiled, blushing while remembering yesterday's encounter.

"Did you like it?" asked Vanessa with her devilish look.

"Well...uhm." Bailee hesitated blushing even more, when Vanessa placed her hand on her chest. She pinched her nipple through the top and then kissed her on her neck beneath her ear. She lifter her shirt slightly, revealing her abs and slid her hand down inside her pants and felt her pussy getting wet.

"You did like it, you submissive little whore, haha." said Vanessa teasing her playfully. The guards then blew their whistle, instructing everyone to get back inside to their cells. "Maybe I'll see you tomorrow as well, hairy Bailee." said Vanessa kissing her gently on her lips as they all went back inside, waiting for another day to pass.