All Comments on 'Bailee’s Punishment Ch. 03'

by DianaRose98

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

You clearly have NO idea what 50 lashes would do.

It wouldn’t hurt, it would be excruciating. She would pass out from the pain as the leather ripped her skin and the weights bruised her muscles to the fucking bone.

By the time she got to 50, her back would be a mass of blood, she wouldn’t be able to breathe and she sure as fuck wouldn’t be conscious.

No amount of disinfectant would prevent the scarring because every fucking time she took a breath, she would rip the scabs open.

Now, i dont care if you turn her into ground hamburger; but if you’re going to write, do it properly.

mul717ud35mul717ud35almost 2 years ago

I love this type of story and just wanted to say something nice to balance up the unfair criticism of another comment. Writing is hard so thank you for writing deliciously kinky stories for us to enjoy.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

A good judicial punishment story, a little far fetched but with the way some of the world's governments are who knows. 50 strokes with a twin tailed whip would have most people unconscious for a good few hours, I doubt they would be able to walk for at least 48 hours.

Congratulations on attempting to write a story down, please continue but ensure that you proofread your work and check that there no extraneous words or letters.

rebelxcarpenterrebelxcarpenterover 1 year ago

A worthy dark fantasy that could use some proofing and editing. IMO this series compelling because innocents in peril can be erotic- keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous