Bailey's Blog Ch. 03: One the Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned over her, pressing my lips against her. Hungrily she fed into the kiss and wrapped her legs around my waist, showing me her desire to be filled by her big sisters cum. Her fingernails dug into my back as the minutes passed by, this pace was perfect for us and it would be the same pace we would keep during our future activities. One that was slow and meaningful, not a need to fuck hard and fast. An act of two sisters showing each other a special kind of love.

"B-bailey" Her voice came in short, raspy breaths mixed with the passionate embrace of our lips. "C-cum....in....me...." Her primal desire to be filled with sticky goo needed to be met. I felt the burning in my abdomen I would always feel moments before I finished but this one had been building slowly during our twenty minutes of passion. It started as a gentle tingle and turned into a heated wave that begged for release. With our lips locked I firmly planted myself inside of her and let the tide go.

I'm not sure what it was but this load was larger than any I had produced when with Melony, The forbidden nature of what we were doing mixed with my little sisters desire had swelled within me and made itself known by the surge of cum pouring into her womb. She clung to me the entire time, as I filled her pussy with burning seed. Trembling against my body as she orgasmed again and again while my cum coated her insides.

Slowly my cock softened, causing my massive amount of semen to spill out and leak upon her sweat stained bed sheets. She purred in my grasp. "I feel so full"

I chuckled and held her in my arms, both of us physically spent. Laying there for god knows how long, I drifted off. Waking when Kristy gently shook me hours later. "Hey....Sorry to wake you."

I smiled up at her and she returned it, She placed her lips on mine. It was nice, whatever this was. This thing our relationship had become. "We should get a shower....Mom'll be home soon" The sun had set by now, sitting up on the edge of her bed I stretched and placed my hand on her thigh.

"You wanna go first or should I?" Looking back it was a stupid question.

She giggled and stood from her bed. Taking my hand and leading me to the shower. "What do you think?" She smiled and gave my limp shaft a soft squeeze.

End of Chapter 3.

Writers note: I still have plans for at least 3 more chapters in this series but for now Im going to focus on starting another one set side-by-side with Baileys Blog.

Sundresses & Sins Pt 1: Hot Summer Night starring Camille.