All Comments on 'Bait and Switch'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

Like I said before, this is the kind of story you do best! So much so, it's almost as though these are born out of remembrances of your past experiences. This story has a familiar feel to it for me, it starts with a scene I know well. If I'm correct, that beautiful old house overlooking the Susquehanna as you cross the Tydings is the one that I saw every day for two years driving from College Park Md. to Wilmington De. You've made that house even more intriguing to me now by making it a hotbed of mystery and spies. And I'm also very intrigued by where "Bait and Switch" will go from here. This is another great story Mr. D, and another easy *****s.

KeithDKeithD12 months agoAuthor

Right. Mount Ararat Farm. And the most peculiar thing. When you look it up on the Bing road map, no building shows where the main mansion is, but it clearly shows on the Bing aerial shot. (Hummm.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
1321 Followers
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...