Bait n’ Switch

Story Info
Couple swap leads to a squirting good time.
1.3k words
3.7
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers

"What do you think?"

"Hmm, yeah - I mean she's cute. Is there a pic of his face, or only his dick?"

He scrolls through the profile pics...ball gag, nipple clamps, cum shot, tits, and a single pic of her. "Nope, apparently he's faceless."

Meh, she's really cute. Reminds me of my ex, and I do miss fucking women. ..."I'm in."

We host and offer some pre-game libations before heading out. Her hair is more orange than auburn in person. The butterfly hair clips and bejeweled ear cuff are distracting me until she breaks my daze with, "Got any pickles?"

"Oh. Um, yeah. You like pickles?"

"Just the juice. It's my chaser." She pulls a flask from her bag. Also studded and bejeweled, reminiscent of the purses you find at Swap Meets and border town shopping stalls. ...This is different.

I am a people person, I'm sure we have ...something...in common. "Your eye makeup is really cool. I can never get such bold patterns to work on my lids."

"Yeah, thanks - I'm a cosmetologist. So I experiment a lot. You use purple shampoo?" I confusingly nod. "Yeah, all my clients in Scottsdale who go platinum use the purple shampoo. It tones down the brass." .... "But, I mean your hair looks good. ...cute shirt by the way."

...

"Shall we go?" - we gather the boys from the living room and head out. In the car he whispers, "so what do you think?" "She's got a hot ass and great tits."

...

The evening out was a strange dance of misalignment... brick oven pizza? I only like round with processed cheese. Craft cocktail? Bug Lite. Dancing? Pool.

...

At the pool hall I sit with her; he's the player not her. "Yeah, we met at a pool hall. I was with my old man. Well my old, old man. He may not be much to look at but he's good. ...watch he's about to hustle these guys." I observe a scene from a movie, ending with cash in his hand and a deflated drunk dude wandering back into the crowd. "He likes you," she leans over and informs me.

"I'm sorry?" - straining to hear over the clack of balls and sticks.

"Yeah, we're here cuz he really wants to make you squirt." I choke on my beer.

"Oh, that's very flattering."

"Yeah, he's real good it. I mean I know your husband said you were like a lesbian, and I'm cool if you want eat my pussy, but I'm not down to mow vag. Just so you know." ... I literally have no response to that. She continues... "Yeah, we've been in the lifestyle for awhile. He likes to tie people up and make them squirt. He fucks real good too, got a nice cock, but that's for me." She giggles. "So um...should we go back to your place?" ...

...."Yeah." I honestly thought I had responded sooner, but apparently was silenced momentarily as I took it all in.

We walk back to the car, the two of them a few paces ahead. "This is gonna be fun. He's pretty cool, and she's hot." "For sure" ...I can always rally.

She has transformed herself. The bedazzled jeans and fringed t-shirt replaced with crotch-less lace bodysuit complete with finger-less gloves, white thigh highs and black stilettos. The scuff marks covered with marker, slightly off-color, from the rest of the shoe.

She changed her hair and make-up too, it's softer now.

He took off his t-shirt off, but still dons his basketball shorts and white crew socks. "Are your feet cold, I can hit the heat."

"Nah, he fucks with em on. Got a wonky toe he's self-conscious about." ...has he spoken a word to me, I can't recall?

We sit like awkward teens at a school dance on opposite sides of our sectional. Are we attempting small talk while sitting in our underwear? Where am I, how did I get here? "Fuck it," my partner is on me... the seal is broken and the four of us begin to get to know each other better.

"Can I eat her pussy?" Permission granted.

"I'm really excited to see you with another man." I look over at my new, silent lover. He smiles. He's sweet. I crawl over to him. I would normally kiss him, but we all agreed-not tonight. So I touch his shoulder and chest. "You can lay down," he speaks. "I have some vibrators you can play with." He produces a plastic box, slightly larger than a shoe box, inside a myriad of toys all tucked neatly in hand towels embroidered with...butterflies (perfect). He holds it out to me as an offering. Like a box of chocolates presented to a sweetheart.

I select a modest pocket-rocket, it was purple with glitter. From across the room I hear a slightly-strained voice, "yeah that's a good one. Gots five settings. Ohhh shit." The last, a response to my partner between her legs.

I lie back and begin to masturbate. Thank god I took an edible, I don't think I could have gotten this far if I were fully sober. My lover begins his dance. Kisses and caresses on my neck and chest. Flicks and pinches to nipples. I'm trying to stay in the moment. In my head, in my body, but I keep slipping away...we need trash bags and dog food...shit, focus. Breathe, tease. ...is that a water stain? Dammit.

I ditch the toy. "Wanna different one?"

"No, I'm good, I think."

"I'm gonna lick your pussy now." "Awesome"

"I'm gonna make you squirt." ...if you say so. I smile in appreciation. How the fuck did I get here?

He moved down between my legs. He's actually, quite good. Lubing up my slit and hole with his tongue and fingers, then he shifts, fingers deep inside, pulsing my g-spot and pressing lightly on my abdomen. Is this a pelvic exam? I'm a little confused, but not displeased. He continues his process. Fingering and rubbing my labia, playing my pussy like a DJ mixing and scratching a record. I'm truly confused, but it feels good, so who cares. He's found his rhythm, found my rhythm. Something shifted.

I am wholly in my body. Like I have never been. I can feel the electrical pulses between my nerves from my toes to the ends of my platinum hair. My mind is showing me colors that aren't there. My pussy is on fire, its source, deep in my core. Did I even know I contained such depths?

My orgasm starts as small sound waves. Ripples. Ripples. The current turned up, like an amp. The ripples cresting into waves. His hands tuning me like a 12-string acoustic.

Shit, am I gonna pee? I feel like I'm gonna pee, but it feels really fucking good. "Let go, honey. Let him make you cum," my cheerleader from across the room encourages.

The dam breaks. I squirt. Holy shit, is this happening? This is happening. Again and again, and again? The fireworks behind my eyelids, like the Fourth of July, although it's April. I come back. Back into my mind, in my body. I open my eyes. He's wiping his hands on the little butterfly towel, reminiscent of a mechanic that just closed the hood.

He cleans me up.

"Thank you, that was incredible. I didn't think my body could do that."

"You're welcome. I like to help women do it. To show them they can." I think he may be a healer, a shaman, a sex-pastor? Too weird. But a healer of sorts, nonetheless.

I grabbed us some water and met him looking out the back picture windows. The sky was clear. The three-quarter moon illuminating the trees and back acreage.

"I like to do astral photography. Your yard would be a pretty good set up. Lots of open space for long-exposure." ...wonders never cease.

"I don't think I'll ever forget this night. Thank you." He smiles at me, sips his water, and shuffles back to his bride in his crew socks and basketball shorts.

Trixxxie44
Trixxxie44
31 Followers