Cookies Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple make their way to their first orgy.
1.4k words
4.24
13.2k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who brings cookies to an orgy? I guess you do."

I grin as I climb up into your truck with the plate full of chocolate chip cookies balanced in my hand. You reach over, trying to break through the foil and steal a cookie, but I quickly move the plate out of reach. As we both suspected, your hand falls right into the opening of my royal blue dress, sliding down into the fabric where it's met by my rock hard nipple. No bra, as instructed. I let out a sigh, this is what I've wanted for far too long. Your touch makes me horny instantly.

We both consider no showing at the party, just for a second... how fun would it be to disappear into a hotel room and fuck each other until sunrise? I know the thought crossed your mind, but I also know we both want this even more than having our way with one another.

I suddenly have a fun idea.

"I'll give you a cookie if you keep your hand right where it is the entire way..."

"Deal."

You barely let me finish the offer, but that's okay by me. I love feeling your hands on my tits... I'm wet already.

Obviously you cannot drive, enjoy a cookie, and play withy nipple all at the same time, so I find a cookie for you and break off a piece, sliding it into your mouth. It's still warm, soft, and delicious. You're pretty impressed with the cookie, but a movement by my other hand catches your eye. My hand is underneath my dress, you can tell I'm fingering my pussy. Obviously I'm more than ready for you, but you can't move your hand...

I slide my fingers out of my tight pussy and you can see they're shiny with my juices. I wipe them off on the other half of the cookie, give you a side smile, and hold it out to you.

"Fuck yes." You smile at me with your mouth full, enjoying my dirty mind and my delicious baking at the same time. "I've missed tasting that pussy. I hope I get to have it on my face later."

Best cookie you've ever had? Let's just say yes.

Before we know it we are at the house. "Nervous?" You ask me.

"Completely." I can't lie. Even though I want this, the idea of it actually happening has me spinning.

"Just serve your cookies the same way and you'll make friends in no time." You always know how to make me laugh when I need it.

We head into the house and meet everyone, the cookies are a hit and people are enjoying them before I even have the chance to make them dirty. At least I have a glass of wine to calm my nerves. You enjoy a bourbon while we make small talk and everyone else arrives.

Our hosts, Simon and his wife Vanessa move into the middle of the room. We both know what is coming.... And cumming soon.

"As our newest members, we ask that you two start us off tonight." Simon points at you and I. I'm nervously excited.

"The easiest way to get things going is to just go. Pretend the rest of us aren't here, and do what you'd normally do to each other."

That sounds fun, and I know I've been wanting you too much for my nerves to get in the way anymore. I stand up and can see you're doing the same. Our drinks are forgotten as we move into the middle of the room. You look at me, and I know exactly what to do. I kneel down in front of you, and slide my dress off my shoulders so my tits are exposed.

"Good girl." I live for hearing those words. I want to please you, to let you use me for all your needs.

You undo your belt and pants and my mouth waters. As I watch your semi hard cock slide out and towards my mouth, I cant think abour anything else. I love sucking your cock. I get right to work, barely noticing our audience, and your breath quickens, it's been too long since you felt me taking all of you deep into my throat.

We stay like that for a moment, your cock hardening as my tongue slides all around it, and I can't help but moan on it. You taste so fucking good. I could do this all day.

I'm slightly aware of someone beside us, standing above me just as you are. Pretty soon, a pair of pants hit the floor beside you. A man whose name we already forgot has his cock out, hard and ready to be sucked. I slide my hand up and down his length, feeling his hot cock twitch as I stroke him gently. My eyes meet yours and you nod slightly, knowing that this is what we came here for.

I slide your cock out of my mouth and shift over to his, tasting the outside of it with my tongue first. As I slide him into my mouth without using my hands, I'm able to push my dress down over my hips so that I'm the first one naked. I can feel your hands in my hair, gently guiding me up and down his rock hard dick. The owner of the cock in my mouth steps back slightly, using his cock like a leash to guide me over to a low couch, and points for me to lie across one arm. He then lowers himself into the seat, where I resume sucking on him and making him groan.

"Fuck, she's good." A fact you already knew, but can see the edge of my smile as his cock slides in and out. It's not just you i enjoy praise from. You have followed us to the couch, and with my ass hanging over the arm of the couch, you know exactly what you get to do next. Dropping your clothes as fast as you are able, you have barely stepped up to the couch before your cock is buried deep in my sweet pussy, making me moan into the dick that fills my mouth. The three of us stay like that for a minute, no one making a sound other than the heavy breathing of good fucking.

"Switch." Someone announces and the man of our threesome gently puts his hand on my head. I pull off, his cock still hard and bouncing in my face, and he gently tells me to move over. I always do as I am asked, so I'm kneeling in front of him now, waiting for what will happen next. He offers you the spot on the floor next to me, and we both get excited.

Dipping our heads into his lap, we share his cock together, a mix of tongue and kisses and wet sucking. You hear a quick moan from me, and see that another man has slid beneath my knees and is lapping at my pussy. I grind a little on his face, enjoying this fully, and get the biggest grin as I watch your mouth slide up and down the cock in front of us.

Suddenly you know why my grin was so big. A woman has placed herself behind you and is licking all around your ass. I hear you moan with ecstasy as you enjoy a cock in your mouth and a tongue in your asshole at the same time.

The owner of the cock we are sharing moans suddenly, and asks me to take all his cum in my mouth. You don't mind, as the woman enjoying your ass has started stroking your cock and it was getting tough to concentrate. The man groans and you can tell he is filling my mouth with his spunk, the delight in my eyes of getting my first cum of the night is hard to hide. As he slowly slides out of my mouth, spent, you grab my head and shove your tongue into my mouth. The cum there is still warm, tastes like heated salty sex and we make quite the mess of it as it runs down the sides of our mouths as we make out.

Taking a breath, and licking the cum that's dribbling down your chin, I look at you and say "I bet we can cum on their faces at the same time."

To Be Continued