Baked Peaches Pt. 01: Pregame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so grateful when I feel your hands in my hair, pushing me farther into the savory sorbet of your vagina. My consciousness dissolves and I lose track of time as I become possessed by the need to devour you. Your moans of delight come softly and persistently, gradually bringing me back from the trance I'm in as I eat your pussy.

Oh no. I almost cumming from rubbing against the bed. I decide to take a chance. It must be getting late by now and I need to guarantee you an earth-shattering orgasm in the next ten minutes if we are going to get to your party on time. I don't like to be late. I'm a dean.

I take a final, lingering lick before climbing on the bed and sitting on my knees by you, placing two fingers on either side of your clit and penetrating you ever so slightly with my fingertips. From my position on the bed, my crotch is close to your face now. "Take it out." I command. The words come too slowly as your hands have already past the defense of my belt and zipper and are now desperately fishing my ballooning cock and balls out to meet your warm breath. "Suck it."

My world starts spinning as your mouth envelopes my massive cockhead. A bassy mewl of pure satisfaction reverberates from your throat, vibrating around my steely rod. Uh oh - maybe I was too ambitious with this move. I run a serious risk of nutting in your whorish mouth right now.

No, I can't yet. Like the boss I am, I lean into the risk of flooding your mouth with hot dick cream and forge ahead. My hips drive forward, simultaneously thrusting my cock further into your slutty throat and helping me to secure the position I want on the bed. I need to leverage my body weight correctly - this next move is a bit tricky and balance is key.

Now, I fully insert the two fingers I am using to trap your clit, sinking them in your pussy. The movement tightens the hood around your clit, exposing it to the air. I know you can feel the subtle currents of the air conditioner lightly brushing your most sensitive and special spot.

My fingers hit a pond of your own making deep inside your pussy and I withdraw, then re-enter. I know repeating this pattern will bring you to climax but I have something special to add to this birthday fingerbang. I withdraw again, then squeeze my cock and re-enter you with my fingers at the same time. You gasp gratefully and I know my plan worked. There is no doubt you tasted the squirt of pre-cum I just fed you right as my fingertips brushed your G-spot. Now it's time for the next part of my special move.

My two fingers begin their prolonged and steady pounding penetration. Each time my fingers enter you, I force another deliberate, purposeful contraction of my cock, coating your tongue with a bath of my salty sex fluid. From the sounds you're making, you love the taste. I'm in a coordinated rhythm of perverted sex stuff, squirting pre-cum in your mouth each time I plunge my fingers into your slit. You're so wet and I'm finger fucking you so forcefully that your legs are squirming in place.

I battle all my primal instincts and pull away from you, my cock escaping your mouth with an audible pop. "Mmmm," you say to no one in particular, in a joyous cockdrunk daze. "More," you beg.

"No," I say, standing up by the side of the bed, removing my fingers from your pussy. "Get on your knees and touch yourself," I order.

"On my knees?" you ask.

"Yes, get on your knees on the bed and touch yourself. Finger your pussy and play with your tits in front of me. I want to watch you be a dirty cumslut."

You do as I say. Your hair swims like a beautiful black jellyfish around your face as you rise to your knees on the bed and turn up your face to me. Your hands fly to your clit, which has been far too long ignored. Your hand is a blur as you masturbate your clitoris, using your other hand to massage and squeeze your voluminous tits. I jerk my cock and watch the sheer depravity of your beautiful body, no longer under the authority of your mind but operating simply of itself in a primal, animal frenzy of pussy rubbing. I'm vaguely aware of a long, drooly strand of clear stuff hanging from my dick as I watch you, hoping I don't have a heart attack. You start to buck your hips and breath heavily.

"Gonna cum for me now?" I ask, stepping forward so my glistening cock is barely within reach of your mouth. You are consumed by the oncoming orgasm and don't notice what I offered you, so I brush my dripping penis lightly across your lips.

You gasp and gape like a goldfish for my gigantic, girthy gobble-toy, but I pull away again. "No. Cum first."

Like I needed to tell you.

You can barely even hear what I'm saying over the crashing waves of pleasure which have just begun slamming on the shores of your soul. Your legs kick out wildly in all directions as you pant in arriving ecstasy. Your hands fly across your clit, filling the room with slippery sexy sounds. You're cumming hard now.

In a surprise move, I push you down onto the bed, stomach first. Your gorgeous face turns sideways against the damp sheets as I force you down into the mattress and climb on the bed behind you.

Your ass and pussy raise up hungrily, expecting to receive a swollen cock but instead meeting the smack of my hand as I spank you with expert precision. As the sting on your asscheek subsides, I plunge two fingers in your pussy. You are whimpering in anticipation as I slowly finger fuck you from the back. You begin rubbing your clit again as I slowly and repeatedly massage the inside of your vagina, pressing firmly on your G-spot with every craven thrust. You're moaning so much as our fingers gang-bang your pussy together. This is so fucking sexy.

I feel your fingers whirl faster on your clit as I press my fingers into you over and over.

Your heavy breathing returns. I can tell you are close. Our double penetration of your sloshing pussy intensifies and your body starts to shake. Suddenly, your breath catches in your throat and there is no sound. I break the silence with a loud smack on your ass, then another. I'm spanking you as your orgasm begins, a slow build of contractions in your vagina. "Oh...my....fucking...god" you manage between muscle spasms of pre-orgasmic bliss. My fingers sink into your wet hole to their deepest and find your G-spot. Then, it hits you. Your pussy clenches my fingers tightly. Your pelvis convulses. "Oh...Bryan!!"

A pleasure bomb goes off in you. It's so hot to see your muscles locking and unlocking as your body gives into itself. You cum. And keep cumming. I continue fingering you as I adjust my position on the bed to see you better. Sweaty black hair frames your beautiful face as it contorts into uncontrollable expressions of raw concentration on the feelings exploding from your humming pussy. Your eyes are closed. I want to time my finishing move just right, so I need to wait a second. Good news for me - I love watching you cum.

Finally, my moment arrives. A your shaking body starts to still, I plant my lips tenderly on yours. With any luck, the last thing you felt as your orgasm ended was that tender, ice cream dollop of a kiss I placed on the beautiful baked peaches of your thoughtful, sexy lips.

You return the kiss in a way that makes me feel like it's my birthday, not yours. I close my eyes and lose myself. Even though I can't see, I can tell you are smiling so widely as you kiss me. In my bliss blackout, I picture that smile in my mind and your teeth are the stars. The kiss ends. I wake from my kiss-induced fugue state to find I've arrived in heaven with you. "That was so fucking good," you say, "no one else makes me cum that hard." Gently, you paw for my erect cock, but I stand and quickly hide it back in my boxers. "Nope, time to go to the party." You groan in delighted frustration and collapse on the bed.

I spank you one final time. It's a good one, full-on connecting with a perfect handful of ass. "Finally got my peach," I say.

12