All Comments on 'Balance of Power Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Damn! Great story!

The story just exploded, thanks WW.

I appreciate your attention to detail, but the ongoing scene setting drags at times.

You've foreshadowed Melina in action several times. I can't wait to see her in action, again.

The ongoing Fire Department insubordination is worth highlighting, I just don't understand their obsession. It's personal and not at all logical.

The FBI vs/collusion with the Swamp Frogs is disturbing, especially with the recent disclosure of Comey's deceit and probable active participation.

KXTC has to be taken down. WW, treason charges were being prepared at one point, I hope you can turn up the heat on that burner again. Bettina and gang need to be set back on their heels, live in fear, and take a defensive stance. If not, please burn them in the end?

This rape/beating is interesting. Obviously the senior Fire Department leadership is behind this, but are the goons from the Fire Captain's Union (FCU) or the NEA? There has got to be a cutout separating the Fire Leadership, the FCU, and/or the NEA. Otherwise solving the case will be too obvious and simple for the Iron Crowbar. I also believe it's time to introduce the FBI's HRT to this explosive situation, with all the powerful forces at play. This also allows you, WW, to introduce Swamp Rats at play at the national level.

But, bottom line, Town and County has improbable national level focus. I still can't justify that with any quantitative or qualitative measure.

Damn. You are such a great writer. This series has changed so much. I've followed you for so long, I feel I know you. Keep up the great work!

During this quarantine, you give me a very valuable vacation from the mundane. Thank you, sincerely.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 4 years ago
"OHHhhh, I PITY DA FOOL" as spoke by B.A. Baracus

Well WW has left us with a another great cliffhanger ... oh I feel some heads are will be rolling with these idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love these bridge stories

Keep 'em coming

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
WHEREAS CASTING IS GOOD FOR MOVIES OR FISHING

aspersions in real life could be pervasive or personal..TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Building nicely again then it went bad, really bad. 5⛤

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES