Balance of Power Ch. 02: Consolidation of Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You should be terrified you stupid fucking bitch!'

My heart skipped a beat, I was starting to find her change in tone was truly frightening. This wasn't the first time she had yelled in my face and I can tell she does it only to intimidate me.

Finally she reached under her skirt and with me wide eyed watching in disbelief she pulled down her panties, a plain cotton variety with an imprint of some tiny flowers on the front, pulled my head back by my hair forcing my mouth open and stuffed them inside. They filled my petite little mouth fully before she took a headband from her wrist and pulled it around my head adjusting it so that the front of it covered my lips before the elasticity took hold forcing my lips open and resting against my panty gag. It was awfully uncomfortable and would get worse as her undies soiled from her arousal would soak up my saliva and leave me tasting only her.

A dainty little push and then a slam of the door and the jingle of the keys before I heard the lock snitch shut. I had a heavily interrupted view outside through the air slats which just happened to be at eye level for me when Tay's face appeared in my limited field of vision.

'I have your bag and all your belongings with me Robbie. I'll keep them all in my locker for safekeeping but you should know I will also have your phone. That's not going in my locker. I'm going to send some texts on your behalf. I don't think you'll be very popular with your daughter once I've finished. Should be fun playing 'Mummy' to your little brat while you're locked away in here helpless, scared and nervous. See you Robbie. Remember, I want you to be my good girl. No noise. If my friend the janitor who gave me the locker tells me you've been causing trouble then I won't be happy. And trust me Robyn, you do not want to do anything to make me unhappy. And you probably don't want to attract the attention of the janitor either. He has a key as well. There's no telling what a disgusting creature like him might do with a tied up, helpless Woman at his mercy.

I hope I'm making myself clear Robbie. I'll catch ya later'.

Continues in Chapter 3 . . .


12