Ball Games Ch. 14: Work Colleagues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My groans and cries were real; his cock was big and stretched my hole in a wonderful way. "Take it," he grunted. Forcefully. Commandingly. I wanted to and I did, feeling and savouring the wild lust from the rutting gentleman poking his cock deep into me. My head was spinning; the room was alive with manful grunts and groans, thrusts and squeals as Ryan got pounded on the other bed.

I was in another place; I was floating and dreaming, my rectum sparking with lust with every thrust into my orifice. He high-fived over me; they were celebrating his taking of my hole. I was objectified, a mere container for him to expel his horniness into. It made my cock surge. I was in heaven.

So was he. He filled his condom with a grunt, sliding out and leaving my butt with a vacancy. Alas, there were no more unsated men and I watched as Ryan was spit-roasted on the other bed. It was a gorgeous sight: two older men being pleasured by the young junior engineer. Two men, with wrinkled and scarred bodies using the youthful, radiant boy as their fucktoy, thrusting deep into him with fiery grunts.

It was a scene from Greek or Roman folklore; it was hot. Very hot. My mind felt every pound of their cocks into their young charge. I felt the pulsing and quivering of the dicks, filled with cum as the milky delicacy surged through their manhoods and spewed into the young Ryan.

I saw the look in his face; the smile, the relief, the satisfaction.

The two of us, with cum on our faces and sweat on our bodies left the room to get cleaned up. We walked nonchalantly down the hotel corridor, oblivious to the shocked look from a couple walking towards us.

"What you expected?" He nodded, as I closed the door.

"It was fun. I ... I ... It was ..."

He groaned as I sank to my knees; I could resist no more, and took the length of his boyish cock in my mouth, sucking the tip of his manhood and plunging my lips down his shaft. He grunted, and squealed, tensing his buttocks as my fingers explored his perineum.

He tasted of pure man. The musky taste of pre-cum swept through my tongue. I wanted it. I wanted the full course and I sucked and tickled his cock with my lips, eager to bring him to orgasm. I wanted him to come in my mouth. Eager to feel his pulsing manhood squirt his sticky lust into me.

His muscles flexed as he panted, his eyes meeting mine as I bobbed my mouth over his smooth dick. He glanced away, groaning as my hands cupped his balls and my tongue swirled messages of admiration on his purple head.

His hands screwed into fists as his body twitched and shook, and his cock spasmed, delivering me a delicacy of delicious masculinity on my tongue. It oozed from his cock; endlessly oozed. I had more than a mouthful of smooth, delicious cum sliding down my throat.

And still it kept coming; more and more of his semen squirted from his cock, every spasm greeted by a grunt and a cry from my orgasming colleague.

Eventually, he slumped against the wall, sated, and his cock slipped from my lips. "Fun, you were saying?"

"Yeah," he muttered and gulped.

He masturbated me with a copious amount of lubricant, watching my cum arc into the air and splatter across my chest. We showered as a handful of our colleagues entered the room; they said nothing as we dried ourselves off, and drifted into a slumber.

12