Ball Games Ch. 17: Estonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with a promise made, my bisexual friends kissed me goodbye and disappeared into the night.

I wasn't sure if I could find the training ground again, but the ManLube escort arrived at the hotel at 9am as I was checking out and wasn't surprised when I asked to go to the training ground.

ManLube took some more photographs of me playing in the black, white and blue of Tallinn New Boys alongside a big ManLube sign.

The other players were fit and ran the drills with ease. I was ashamed that I was panting for breath far more than my younger, and fitter, Estonian friends.

They joked with me, they completed their training with smiles and laughter and they enjoyed having not only the company but the attention ManLube brought.

But Julia's words of a "tradition" bore fruit as, after we returned to the changing rooms, she let me remove my shin pads and boots before guiding me into the wet area and pressed me backwards into a bath. I tumbled as the backs of my legs hit the rim and she guided me into it, before holding me down.

The first Estonian was at the foot of the bath in seconds, pressing his cock in the air and pissing. I watched as the liquid arced in the air landing on my lap.

This was the cue for all of the players as Julie held my hands out, player after player began to piss. The air smelt thick with a deep salty musk of urea as they all pissed on me, soaking my kit with their warmth.

Then Daniel sprayed my face. I closed my eyes and looked away but was hit by another stream and then another. I smelt the deep acidity of the pee, screwing up my face as my cock rose. It was deeply disgusting.

Laughter filled the room; this was a game. This was a degrading forfeit that they were enjoying. I opened my eyes to see Maria's cunt, stretched over the bath as she squeezed a powerful jet of piss onto my chest.

Some aimed for my mouth, others aimed for my crotch. But not a single part of my clothing from the socks on my feet, to the shirt on my chest was dry. 26 men and women released their fullsome bladders on my body. So deeply degrading; so erotic.

Finally, it was Julia's turn. She no longer had to hold my hands as I was going nowhere. She put her legs either side of the free-standing bath tub and leant forward. I leaned forward to swipe my tongue over her clit and she purred, allowing me a few seconds of pleasure.

And then she started. I never moved my face, but just closed my eyes as her jet of piss bounced against my top lip, spraying everywhere. It smelt vile, incredibly warm and so deliciously dirty.

I almost came at that point; to have two dozen people watching as I gave cunnilingus on the pissing woman was deeply humiliating and wonderfully submissive. A delicious torment of wanton filth.

It was shameful as my tongue poked her clit, taking in big mouthfuls of her pee. Yet my cock got harder still; my body soaked to the skin with Estonian piss. I swallowed her liquid, still enjoying her clit with my tongue until her stream sapped and dribbled.

I wanted her. I wanted to make her come and feel the quivering cunt on my lips. But she wouldn't give me that pleasure and slipped forward away from my reach.

"How do you say in England?" She asked as I slouched back in the back with a wide smile. "Piss off, yes?"

12