Baller Pt. 01

Story Info
NBA Star DeShawn Harris hooks up with the Houston Hot Girl.
3.2k words
3.74
7.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is simply fiction. Not real and I don't own any of the song lyrics used in this song.

"Aye, Let's have a sex talk"

"I wanna see your body, take your clothes off"

I looked on in amazement as "The Stallion" Megan Thee Stallion performed on stage bending over twerking. I loved her. I loved her music. I loved everything about her especially her sexy, thick ass. She was definitely on my list of women that I just had to have. It was Megan, Cardi, Nicki, Ashanti, Beyoncé, Rihanna and JLO. I had many other crushes but those were the ones that just made me hard instantly thinking about them.

But hold on let me introduce my ass to y'all, my name is DeAndre Harris and I'm a small forward for the Houston Rockets. I'm about 6'8, 250, African American with caramel-colored skin with a black mohawk fade with blonde highlights. My toned arms were covered with tattoos and tonight I was rocking a Houston jersey with some black skinny jeans and white Air Force 1s. I had my diamond encursed white gold Cuban Link around my neck with a bust down Rolex on my wrist.

But anyway, back onto Meg. My eyes were glued to that body looking at every curve, every inch of her body. Man, I would love to run my hands all over her body and have my way with her. But my attentions were cut as I heard the music fade and I heard the crowd cheering for her. I clapped my hands along as I smiled. She looked over my way looking at me, she winked as she stuck her tongue out and turned around walking to the back as her fans cheered and clapped for her.

I looked to my side looking at my teammate's PJ Tucker, Eric Gordon and Austin Rivers. They were all having a good time which was good. Originally, we wanted to go out to build some chemistry especially if we were gonna go for a chip this season. We were 40-24 so we still had a chance of making it to the playoffs as long as we make it to the playoffs, we're good. But back onto now.

"Aye, PJ, Eric, Austin, y'all tryna hit the club tonight?"

"Yeah, big dog. You rolling with us or you got your own way?"

"I got my own way. Don't worry 'bout it. I'll meet y'all up there just make sure you get me a round."

"Yeah, Ight. What you want? Goose, Henny?"

"Surprise me."

(!)

It took me a lil minute to get to the club I had a few honeys tryna holla at you boy so I gave 'em my number. I walked into the club, looking for my boys but all I could see was some fine ass honeys dancing around. Shit, my horny ass might have just had pussy on my mind. Eventually I saw my boys sitting at a corner table with a few honeys sitting with them.

I walked over there to the booth and dapped everybody up before I took a seat next to PJ.

"Damn I was tryna see if I could James to come on out."

"Nah his ass probably salty bout last game." Rather than get the rebound and pass the rock out to James to heat the final shot to win the game, my ass did a put back dunk and won us the game with my defense. I had 21 Points, 8 boards and 3 dimes that night. James' ass had 36 points, 5 boards and 7 dimes. He had a better night so I really don't know why he was tripping. The city dubbed me his Scottie Pippen so I gotta do my shit and make sure that this nigga in every position to win. If I gotta set this nigga up with a rebound, I'm gonna do it. If I gotta set his nigga up with passing, defense or anything else, I'm gonna do it.

"I mean, you did what you had to do for us to win."

"Exactly bro. I'm tryna get this nigga a ring."

"Shit I feel that. But what you should be tryna get is you a girl."

"Deadass, bro It's mad honeys up in here." I looked around seeing if I could find me a baddie for the night but ain't nun of em catch my attention. Trust me they were fine but they weren't fine enough for me. I like them raw, nasty and thick. But none of the girls were capturing my attention.

"They ight."

"Ight?! Man, you tripping. These girls in her fine as hell. Like look at them, they literally throwing themselves at you bro."

I mean he was right tho. They was but I ain't care. I rolled my eyes and looked away from the girl who happened to be staring a hole at me. Like nigga damn, can I have my face back? If you want to stare get a picture.

"Yo!" I heard making me turn my head back to my crew to see my boy, Austin Rivers staring at the VIP Section of the club. I turned my head and looked up to see Megan Thee Stallion with a glass of Vodka in her hand drinking as they stood up against the rails. It was almost immediately that we locked eyes. I licked my lips and winked at her making her bit her lip and wink right back at me.

She better quit playing. I'm give her this grade A rich nigga dick. They say once you take rich nigga dick that you never act the same. And if you need proof, just ask Jilly how she liked choking on a nigga.

"Aye, Imma fuck with y'all later. I got some buddies I need to get." I dapped up my boys and got up walked around the club trying to get up on that VIP level with Megan. Boy, I tell you. It's something about them Texas grown baddies. They be fine as hell and they know it too. Just look at Beyoncé. As much as I fuck with Jay-Z, I would fuck the shit out of Queen B like it ain't no tomorrow.

Damn bruh, all these fucking thots. I don't give a fuck but them they think 'cuz a nigga got bands that I'm tryna spend on they lil simple asses. I don't want none of these hoes. I want that bitch Meg.

Once I made ky way through all the bitches in the crowd dancing around, I walked over to the stairs and could see these big ass niggas guarding that bitch with they basic ass security shirts.

"Aye big dog. Let me up."

"Oh shit, you that nigga DeAndre Harris."

"Aye y'all nice as shit. Y'all gone take us all the way this year?"

"Oh, for sure, no question." They moved to the side and let me up the stairs. As soon as I walked up them bitches, I felt a completely different vibe. They say money talks. Well in this case, money reeks and not in a bad way. A bunch of the big time niggas were up in this bitch. Speaking of bitches, that nigga James Harden was up here in a booth with some lil baddies. That nigga know damn well, he don't need to be fucking with nobody. He the star of the team, let the city find out he got one of these hoes pregnant or some shit. It's over with.

I walked to the bar to get me a shot. You know a nigga had to get some henny. It don't matter how much money you got, a nigga will always drink Henny. Maybe some Ciroc every now and then but that Henny hit different. I quicky downed my shot. I sat there for a minute collecting my thoughts until a nigga tapped me on my damn back. I turned around to see a server holding a napkin in her hand. She handed it to me and winked before walking away.

"The fuck." I said as I opened the napkin to see a address.

"Come drive the boat." I read aloud as I smiled.

(!)

I walked through the hall look for the room number. I swear she better top a nigga for the shit I had to go through. A nigga had a camera op and niggas asking for autographs in the lobby just so I can get a piece of her ass. I finally found the room number I was looking for 1025. I licked my lips before knocking on the door. I stood there for a few seconds before she swung the door open wearing a white bath robe. She had her wet black hair flowing from on her shoulders.

Shit like my nigga Drizzy said, And I love it when your hair still wet 'cause you just took a shower.

"Damn black people can't never be on time." She joked looking me up and down, I smirked as I shook my head. I walked past her into her room looking around. Shit, she wasn't lying when she said she was on the cash shit. This bitch big balling, got a damn presidential suite.

"You know if you waited for me and left with me, we could've got here at the same time."

"Nah, I ain't tryna have no press on my name. I ain't gone let you be out in the media with me, if ya dick ain't good."

"Oh trust me, it's good. By the end of the night, I'll have you wanting to marry a nigga."

"We'll see. You hungry? I can get some room service or something."

"I'm hungry but I ain't tryna get nothing on the menu. I want some even better." I said as I pinned her up against the door by her wrist. I leaned in giving her a kiss. I ain't no damn liar. And I ain't the type of nigga to catch feelings or believing in sparks flying or whatever them pussy ass niggas be saying but I swear I felt something with the girl. Shawty got a lil vibe to her or something.

I felt her slip her tongue in my mouth, almost instantly tasting the Jay-Z owned, D'usse. Our tongues battled each other for dominance as I felt her long legs snake around my waist keeping my close. I let go of her wrist and let my hands travel down her thick frame. Even though she had a bath rope on, it ain't do nothing to hide her curvy frame. My hands eventually reached down to my main point of interest, the things that had gained her so many male fans in the first place, her ass.

I cupped her cheeks feeling the smoothness of her skin. She moaned into the kiss and my hands began to knead into her ass. Boy them nigga was not lying when they said everything bigger in Texas.

I gently bit her lower lips as I pulled away from our tongue war leaving her wanting more.

"I don't let nobody do this shit but tonight I'm gonna let you take control."

"I swear I ain't gone disappoint." I said as she unwrapped her legs from around my waist and grabbed a hold of my hand pulling me over to the bed. She put a hand on my chest stopping me in my tracks as she grabbed a hold of the tie on her bath robe untying the knot allowing the robe that was once covering her curvy frame dropped down to the ground giving me a view of all her glory.

I licked my lips inspecting her body from head to toe. Damn shawy thicc as fuck. I swear on everything, the pictures don't do enough justice.

I took off my jersey and kicked my Air Forces off before pushing her onto the bed. I started with her neck giving her gentle kisses. Look, I swear I ain't that type of nigga to foreplay with a bitch but nigga this chick right here a different breed.

My kisses trailed down her body until I got to her tits. I kissed her nipples letting my tongue circle around her areola as I heard her moaning. I smiled as I continued my assault on her tits switching back and forth between the left and right. I continued down my path eventually reaching the spot, I needed to be: her pussy.

Shawty was clean shaven, the best kind. She spread her legs wide open for a nigga giving me clear access. I smiled as I let me tongue do all the work. I flicked out my tongue to just lightly tease her inner lips, encouraging them for an entrance into her sweetness. As they slowly opened I was able to probe with my tongue licking and sucking as I went. I kept at the same pace as I heard her moan.

It was time to try something new on Shawty. I stuck my middle finger in looking for her g-spot and I knew I found It when I felt her body shudder. I pulled my finger out and looked as she coated my finger with her cum. I stuck my finger in her mouth feeling her swirl around sucking the fluids off my middle finger.

"You ready for some dick?" I asked biting my lip.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy."

"That's right." She rose up off the body and lowered down to her knees in front of me. I'm not even gone lie, she had a nigga hard as shit. Seeing her fine ass naked and in front of a nigga on her knees. Damn that shit was crazy.

She unbuckled the LV belt around my waist and quickly discarded it. In one swift motion, she pulled my pants and underwear down revealing the 10inch anaconda that had dominated so many sexy women before her.

"Shit." I moaned as I felt her hands grip my rock-hard member and stroke before she started working her tongue over the crown. She slid her longue talented tongue around the head with quick swirls as she pumped away. A spit onto the crown for good measure before her palm stroked it in over my inches. I ain't no simp but this bitch might just have to get cuffed if she keep going at it like this.

"Damn ma. I might have to keep you." She chuckled as her full, plump lips wrapped around my cock as she started slurping. Moaning around my thickness as she started to slurp up and down on me. I'm not even gone lie, my shit looked real nice as she took me in deep.

I loved how her hot, wet mouth was working smoothly up and down as she bobbed away. Her free hand brushing back the strands of hair while the other kept my member nice and straight up for her to slurp on. Her big lips perfectly wrapped around my member as she sucked.

"Mmmmmmphh!! Hmmmmmphh! Mmmmmmm..." She moaned around my cock as she raised her mouth up to the midway mark before sliding back down getting the entire length in her mouth. She gagged as my thick dick went down into her throat but she continued on.

"MMMMMMPPHH!! Mmmmmmm!!" She purred around my shaft as she coated me with her saliva. Fuck bro, this girl keep on I might bust. She went back to bobbing away, working her full lips up and down as the sexy sound of cock sucking echoed around the room. She even worked her long tongue around the sides of my shaft as she slurped away giving me that extra bit of pleasure.

She finally lifted her head up, taking in some air before she smiled at me.

"Come on. Stand up." She did as I said standing up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the bed as I laid back on my back. She stood over me and lined her snatch up with my dick and lowered herself onto me.

"Fuck." I moaned as I felt her wet lower lips wrap around my member. As she lowered down, we both moaned out as her tightness was indeed filled up with my cock. Her snug, black pussy gripping my thick black dick perfectly. We both moaned as she adjusted to the size grinding down on my crotch. She gripped my shoulders, lowering herself with her knees on either side of my lap as she worked her pussy on my cock.

Bruh, I'm not even gone lie. She really got that gushy.

"You like that shit don't you?" I asked biting my lip as I stared up at her.

"Yes?" My hands found her ass. I slapped her ass as a loud smack looped around the room.

"Yes what?" I said as she moaned staring down into my eyes.

"Yes daddy." She continued with her seductive tone as she rode my cock at a steady pace, making the smack of her skin hitting my ring out each time she dropped down. Her huge tits bouncing away giving me a sight for sore eyes. She licked her lips staring down at me as she lowered down putting her tits in my face while she rode my cock. My tongue circled around her areolas, gently biting them to tease.

Moans filled the room as the smack of her thick ass dropped onto my thighs. I gripped her ass as I thrusted my cock deep into her wet snatch making her gasp in pleasure. We kept at this for a while until I felt my climax coming. I grabbed a hold of her ass and flipped over till I was on top of her, plowing my cock in and out of her pussy.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" She moaned out as I felt her snatch gripping my cock.

"Go ahead." I leaned down and smashed my lips over her as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and felt her orgasm coming. Luckily for me at the same time, I felt my balls tighten and I released my cum deep into her pussy giving us both the satisfaction of orgasming at the same time and I have to admit, I ain't ever have a girl make me cum that quick. Shit, this one right here might be special. I might have to keep her.

"Fuck." She groaned out as I rolled over onto my back staring at the ceiling as I panted for my breath.

"Damn, I ain't even get to fuck you doggystyle." We both chuckled as she rolled over and laid her head on my chest. We just laid for a few minutes enjoying each other embrace. I peeked down and looked down seeing she was asleep. Shit, she gone be the first shawty I actually slept with. Most of the time, it was smash and dash but this time it's smash and crash.

I reached down grabbing the duvet that we had managed to throw around as we fucked and put it over us both covering us as we laid there in comfort. I exhaled and closed my eyes as I drifted off.