Balloons at the Desert Hotel

Story Info
Glad I left those balloons blown up from the night before.
2k words
4.2
1.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Loona the Guest

Cell phone reception was hard to come by in the little, Colorado, mountain village my wife was at for a writer's retreat. I missed her but it was something we'd always dreamed of her doing. It would give her the inspiration and spark she needed to start writing passionately again. The timing worked out, too, as that week I had to travel to western Texas for a special work assignment. Once or twice a day, I would receive a cute, thoughtful message when she walked with fellow writers to the canteen and into cell-service area. I would send back messages that she wouldn't be able to see until the next day.

Because I was alone out in the desert, I did nothing but work and lounge in my hotel room. Tired of the professional interactions from the day, I was happy to be quiet and still in my hours alone. On these monthly trips to the arid plains, I would sometimes go get a massage from a run-down, strip mall from a Chinese lady who went by Annie. The parlor probably thinks I'm a cop now. I'm just cheap.

I had been offered a happy ending when I went, but after calculating costs, I think I would get more bang for my buck for an hour of not moving and enjoying the massage per session. Two hours of a decent massage was better than 55 minutes of rubbing and a 5 minute handjob. Plus, it would be hard to text my wife in that moment, "Hey, are you cool with this 55 year-old Chinese lady getting me off?". The offer added stress more than anything else; the antithesis of a massage.

I could just go back to my hotel room and give myself a handjob. Or I could blow up some more balloons I brought with me and take out the tension, frustration, and stress to pump my troubles away.

Arriving back to my downtown hotel room, I immediately removed my slacks and dress shirt. Three pink balloons that I brushed by on my way that I had blown up the night before. I didn't get to play last night, as I fell asleep before I could have my fun. Still feeling irradiated from the stress of the workday, I didn't feel so much as a twinge of excitement. Disappointing.

I sunk into the couch and propped my feet on the pleather ottoman. I turned the TV on for weather reports tomorrow. A gusty storm was supposed to roll through, lows in the morning at 45 degrees. Finally, some relief from the unusually hot Spring. Glancing down at my phone I see a few messages from my wife from four hours ago.

Wife: I love you! I can't wait to see you! 💗

: I am having a great time out here and getting a lot done. There aren't any mosquitoes!

: I haven't made any friends, but I feel like I found something better 😏

: I can't wait to see you tomorrow! 😘

See me tomorrow? It was Wednesday. I was supposed to pick her up from the airport on Saturday. She must have been typing quickly while being distracted. I appreciated her sentiment regardless. She was certainly in a bright mood.

Me: Any moment where I'm not working, I'm thinking about when I get to squeeze you again!

: I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon!

Wait, did she find herself a play friend while I was gone? Good for her. We had a rule whereby she could play or have fun with any woman she desired. Just no other men. It was an all-women's writing retreat in Colorado. The chances here would be higher than anywhere else in the nation.

Maybe I was less stressed and more relaxed than I thought I was. What a silly little thought to get me turned on. I turned the TV on mute and laid back on the couch. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I started to envision my beautiful bride's body pressed up against another woman. I loved the way my wife felt pressed against me. Her tits, her tummy, her legs softly laying across me. Her cheek pressed against my neck. Who wouldn't want her? I'm sure there were some interesting women in Colorado who would not be able to resist my wife. Was this other woman the same shape as my wife? Was she more of a waif as my wife preferred? No, surely this other woman was the shape I desired. Yes, she must have been.

I could feel myself press against my underwear in an uncomfortable way. I made a simple adjustment to lay my cock against my lower stomach. Now it is back to focusing on my wife and her friend who absolutely existed. They were kissing each other's bodies slowly and deeply. Their hands flowing around each soft curve to understand each other's movements. My wife turns her head to look at me with a playful tilt "Come on, Daddy. Come play!"

Ok, time to take care of this feeling. I moved up from the couch, picked up the three balloons off the floor and got them onto the bed. Walking over to my suitcase, I retrieved the pink geo-donut out of the front pocket where I kept my other balloons. After all the stress of the week so far, I was so excited to get to use it now.

What stress again?

I removed my clothes and quickly grabbed the lube out of my bag on the way back to bed. I placed one of the soft pink balloons between my legs and sat on my knees.

It felt so nice to have the pressure of the balloon press against my perineum. My cock was already very hard, but as I grinded myself into the bed, I could feel myself swell more to my own heartbeat.

I had the other two balloons in front of me and in my hand a geo-donut to blow up. I continued to bounce gently on the balloon as I blew up the donut.

It was exciting me what I was about to do and how I wished my wife could watch me fuck this balloon. She loved watching me fuck geo-donuts. Videos of me fucking these balloons didn't quite make the same impact for her, but I have so many good memories of her encouraging me to pump those balloons with my cock. The thought of her voice encouraging me pushed me further into lust.

From the tip of my hard-on I could see a drop of anticipation.

Tying off the balloon, I unceremoniously reached for the lube and towel. I poured some of the lube on myself and started to pump my hand over the length of my cock. I could feel with my hand now how very swollen I had become. With some more, I ran my fingers around the hole of the balloon. I wiped my hands on the towel and pulled the balloon into myself.

The head of my shaft against the tight hole thrilled me further. The latex pushing against me. I gripped the geo-donut and pulled it against me. Pushing my way in, I felt the ring stretch around my shaft and the balloon was against my hips. It felt so good being stretched around me. I could feel the tip of my cock on the other side sticking out.

I took my hands off the balloon mounted on my cock and pulled the other balloon from under myself. Moving the pink balloon against the head of my cock, I draped myself over the large balloon on all fours. I gave the geo-donut a couple of pumps to test the comfort. It was perfect.

I pulled the other two balloons against the front of the larger balloon as if to make two large breasts with the tied-off nozzles facing up. I wanted these nipples against mine.

I sank into all the balloons with my weight. An equally relaxing and erotic rush came over my body. I wrapped my arms around the balloon and started and laid my head to the side of the latex. While gripping the three balloons together, I started to slowly thrust myself into the balloon.

I had little patience with myself. I wanted to feel good, but I wanted to feel good for longer. I bargained with myself, if I want more later, then I can have it.

I reached my mouth down to the balloon's nipple and sucked on it. I imagined it was my wife who would let out a small moan. I wanted my wife in the room. I wanted her encouraging me to fuck her and fuck this balloon. I wanted her sucking on my nipples and her breast pressed against my back. I wanted her bouncing tits in my face and I wanted her giggling because of how good it all felt for her. I wanted her to know I wanted her and I wanted to own her.

I pumped faster thinking about having her Colorado friend, who was very existent, rubbing my ass and my body like one of those masseuses at the weathered strip mall would. Encouraging me, asking me to cum inside my wife because she wanted to watch and see.

My grip tightened on the balloon, I pulled all the balloons as closely as I could to myself. I wanted to feel everything. I closed my eyes tightly as I began to thrust into the balloon faster, squeezing in rhythm to my cock pistoning into the pile of balloons.

I could hear my wife's very good friend tell me to crudely "dump your load in this little balloon slut. Get her pregnant. Make her a baby factory. I wanna see you cum."

Deep within me I could feel from my exposed area a pulse that made me light-headed. It was a rhythm outside of what I was pressing myself into and my mind went white. I groaned and forced myself to continue thrusting.

I thought about the Colorado girl letting out gratified moans watching her friend, my wife, being pumped full of cum. My wife cooing and moaning as I popped off inside of her.

I opened my hand and grasped the balloons to aggressively pull the balloons harder against me. I didn't want the balloons to pop, but all I wanted to do was cum deeply in my wife; I didn't care anymore. Faster and faster I thrusted my cock deeply in the gedonut's hole. I leaned my full weight over the balloons and began to pump at high rhythm with the pressure of the balloon pushing me out.

Feeling myself at the point of no return, I gave in completely to the feeling, closed my eyes so that I could feel every bit of feeling there was to have. I let out a groan that regarded no one and pressed in as deeply as I could.

I could hear my cum bounce off the pile of balloons as I squeezed the balloons tighter against me. Imagining my wife I pressed the side of my face against the balloon as I felt another bolt of pleasure erupt out of me. I could feel the balloons squeezing against my cock and the pulse of each burst of seed shoot through the geodonut.

Spasms lingered. I desperately held on and light bounced to see if I could go again. I couldn't. I was too sensitive and so I laid on top of the heap of latex.

My body felt empty, I very much had dumped my entire load into this pink pile of balloons. I wish my wife could have seen it, admired it. I pulled my cock out of the geodonut and saw my cum drenching the geo-donut's hole, the large balloon, and the towel. It was a lot. Not only did I feel satisfied, I could see that satisfaction. My body was relaxed and happy.

I wiped off the balloons on my way to the shower. Had an hour really passed? It was already 11:00 P.M.. I suppose it was time to get to bed. Feeling spent and light, I cuddled one of the clean balloons wishing it was my wife's boob. I held it as such. I fell asleep quickly once I had settled in bed.