The Balloon Flower

Story Info
A surprise visitor with a balloon.
1.6k words
3.88
1.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Loona the Guest

The rest of the week was normal. Normal in that it was very stressful. Not only did I have this special project to work on, but I also needed to attend to my regular duties. My wife's text messages were very much of the same. I was thankful that she was confirming the good time she was having, but actually hearing the details of her enjoyment when we finally saw each other again was what I looked forward to.

Not seeing each other for over a week was the longest we had ever gone. It was also by far the longest we had gone without having sex. Despite my stress, I was sexually frustrated at an increasingly lower threshold. I couldn't wait to have platonic conversation with my wife, but I also could not wait for us to fuck our brains out.

Since my wife wouldn't be home until Saturday night, I had decided that I would stay in town Friday night and go visit some local museums and see an old buddy of mine from high school before heading back home several hours to pick my wife up from the airport.

The museums were decently interesting. Unfortunately my friend became more boring as he got older. Regardless, it was an enjoyable Saturday morning. I had packed most of my things the night before, but had a little more to pack before heading in my company car back home.

Up the elevator I went and down the hall to my little city-view, high-rise suite. I swiped the card and walked in as I had the past few months.

"Surprise, Daddy!"

There was my lovely, adorable wife on the couch with a smile on her face with a small pink balloon by her side. She was obviously pleased with herself given the astounded look on my face upon walking through the door.

"What are you doing here?!" I gleefully cheered.

I dropped my work bag on the bed as I moved to embrace my wife. She gave me a tight hug with abandon. I could feel her large chest pressed against me. I was marginally turned on by this, but felt guilty for being so base in my physical desire. I was so happy to feel her and talk to her. Suddenly my drive back home did not seem so insurmountable.

"I came to surprise you! Duh!" she said playfully. "The retreat was really over last night and I was tired of sleeping in a bed that wasn't mine. I didn't use my stipend for most of the week, so I made it out here! Oh, and you left my name on the hotel account."

"Well, you flew all the way here for a very boring trip back home by car. I'm sorry, but I'm glad to have a cute traveler with me!."

"That's ok, Daddy. I was wondering if you wanted to stay out here another night, but with me!"

"Uhh... let me check to see if I can maintain the room another night"

"Oh, I already did. I have plans with you" she grinned

"Oh? Should we get to those plans now?"

"We should! Go ahead and get those clothes off and go lay on the bed."

I did not hesitate for one moment. I stood up and quickly threw my shirt off and removed my pants in their place on the floor. As I did, my wife began to undress herself. I playfully approached the bed and jumped in. My cock was about half-full. My wife laughed good-naturedly as she saw me fly into bed.

I laid back in bed and watched her finish undressing completely. I saw her large boobs fall agains her chest, her soft, white skin that looked so inviting. I wanted to sink my teeth into her. Suddenly she was naked and I was almost fully erect. The air conditioner kicked on and I marginally started to lose my erection.

She quipped "you keep warm for a moment. I need to grab something from the bathroom. Go ahead and close your eyes!"

With a smug smile on my face, I closed my eyes and waited.

From the hotel bathroom, I heard some low whisper that slightly echoed. Was she psyching herself up for something? I heard her walk into the room and then back into the bathroom. Very interesting. Keeping a blanket between my legs, my erection was undeterred by the confusion. I could see it throbbing to my heartbeat through the blanket.

She hadn't walked out, but she said "go ahead and open your eyes." and so I readily did.

At the end of my bed, there was my wife with her hands behind her back and her breasts extended out by doing so.

"Hi" she cutely said. "So, while I was in Colorado, I made a few acquaintances." her voice trailed off.

"Uh-huh..."

"...and while I was writing I learned how to make something."

I reservedly nodded "yes..."

"Well, here she is. Go ahead and come on out, Loona"

From the hotel bathroom walked out this shapely, busty, curvaceous, and... translucent pink balloon?! Oh my god, her body is shaped just like my wife... oh my god, her face looks like my wife!

It is my wife, but she is all translucent pink balloon. My wife smiles at me nervously, the pink balloon looks nervous but isn't smiling.

"Daddy, this is Loona. I made her while I was in Colorado."

"But... how"

"That's not really important at this moment. I mean, do you want to hear the story? Or do you want to...uh, you know."

I hesitate for a moment "Well hey Loona, I'm Daddy. Were you interested in having some fun?"

I looked over to my wife "can she call me Daddy? Or...?"

Loona nodded her head and dimly smiled.

My wife turned and smiled at Loona "Yes she can. I'll allow it."

This wasn't the first time my wife and I had a threesome. We had well-established rules on contact with other women. No PIV, no anal.

I glanced at my wife, "Normal rules?"

"No, actually. If you were ok with it, since she's me and I'm her... you can pretend it's me. Because it is me."

"Is it actually you?"

"Daddy, let's talk about it later, ok?"

I nodded quickly.

They both lightly clapped their hands together in unison. "Ok!"

There was a small awkward silence as they climbed onto the bed. My legs and arms were spread. I had no idea what to do with my body. However, that silence was accepted as they quickly figured out what to do with my body.

My wife cuddled up against my right side and Loona scooted up against my left side. Each of them laid their head on my shoulder. They spoke in unison. "We're going to start slow" It was the same voice, the same meter. They were the same, but I could feel each of them. They weren't. Were they?

My wife moved her face down and started gently sucking on my nipple. Loona looked over at my wife and slid down to do the same. I squeezed them both against me as they moved down. My wife's soft skin squished lightly against me. I could feel the give, like a balloon, as I squeezed Loona. I felt her large boobs expand a little against my side when I did. Loona put her little mouth on my other nipple and started sucking lightly.

I began to get hard and breathe heavily. The physical sensations mapped across my body confirmed that this was real. Nerves were creeping in, but I was determined to stay in the moment. Breaking me out of my ruminations, my wife reached down and cupped my testicles. Swirling her fingers around them as they hanged down. My wife grabbed Loona's hand and firmly wrapped her translucent fingers around my cock. I could see my cock through her hand. Loona began to lightly pump her pink fist around my cock as they continued to tease my chest.

My back lurched, but I did my best to control it. As I did, they both giggled at my reaction, grinned, and got right back to teasing my nipples with their mouth. After lacking significant touch for so long, I had little control as I let the feelings wash over me. Their pink little lips and tongue caressing my nipples. I got a good look at Loona... it was my wife, but she was a balloon. My wife got this for me? Loonas hands picked up the pace as my wife still twirled her fingers around my balls.

I did my best to breathe and then suddenly I had to hold my breath to try and maintain control.

"It's ok Daddy. I want to show Loona how you pop off"

That was more than what I needed. Loona kept pumping her inflated, latex hands. My wife bit my nipple lightly and I let out a moan like I was riding a roller coaster or falling off a cliff.

Shooting through her Fingers, Loona looked down to watch the cum erupt from the top of her hands. Landing on my stomach, on Loona and my wife's tits and all over their hands. A small giggle escaped my wife while she continued to suck on my nipple. Loona kept up her pace and didn't stop pumping me until my wife reached over with her hand to gently slow her down.

"That was a lot, right?" queried Loona

"That WAS a lot" my wife assured her.

I lay between them like Jello. Relaxed, bewildered, thankful.

My cock was still very hard, yet there was no more tension in the rest of my body.