All Comments on 'Ballsy Secretary'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a very hot story...

A+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hi

Would love to read more of Sandra,s adventures

bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

superb , wish i was Arthur , i would love to read more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story, need more

i've read almost every one of your stories, and they're all excellent... the one problem is that a handful of thhem aren't quite finished. It would be nice to see this one turn into a series, and there's a few others, like "summers in Mexico can be trouble" that could be continued

james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
Great

i love it , yes it does make me want to try arthurs side also , so hot

could not help but cum

tim607tim607almost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Another fantastic story. I love reading your work. I look forward to your next story and hopefully a continuation of this current one.

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story (as I do most of your stories) and I hope there are many more chapters to come. Arthur is such a lucky guy an I would love to be in his position ;-)

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Nice

I used to dream of making out with a beautiful girl and playing with her breasts, kissing them and sucking on them and finally getting to go down below to play, my hand would slip into the panties and oh instead of a pussy there is a cock thats bigger than mine, its hard and the girl said for me to continue, alas I would then wake up and have to jack off quickly as I would be close. I never knew that what I was dreaming was really out there in the world. I so wish I could have found one for my first marriage, I can not think of how I could ever leave something so perfect.

This is the first story I have read I think of this author but it wont be the last. Thanks

keep up the good work. Comments to da.cd@frontier.com

darkness_angelsdarkness_angelsalmost 12 years ago
good story

i would love it if it was posible to read more of this story, it would make a very well lecture and even if i was to be a little weird, i would like to read as much as a full novel of this, your story line is well made and very pleasurable to read.

take care and ... write more and more :) you-ve got a fan here :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Had me going there...

Awww. Kinda disappointed. It was going very well until you said he had a 'secret fetish'. It was incredibly hot, but giving him a predisposed TS affinity is a major turn off. And Lilly already had a position of leverage above him, so it seemed rather pointless to go that route.

The major selling point of this story is the fact that she was subjecting him to her own moral choices of feeding him her own specially prepared "nourishment" without his knowledge and without any concern for how he felt about it. That's also the turn-on of having Lilly come in and lay down the law for him. But with the 'fetish' development, that's all basically undone.

Above all else, the feel of the story is motivated by the idea that a non-consensual party is being introduced to this particular avenue of depravity against his will 'for his own good'. But the 'secret fetish' aspect just takes the wind out of the story's sail. This story draws the reader's attention to a single scenario with dual aspects that were opposite, yet complementary to each other in how they were executed. The first aspect was Sandra feeding her own sperm to him for the sake of her own erotic/romantic feelings with little to no regard for his own. The second aspect was his ignorance, and would-be disapproval, of ingesting her potent, heath-promoting, womanly essence (good word choice by the way). The thrill of both aspects was dependent upon his ignorance and subsequent disapproval of her actions. With his ignorance being retroactively eliminated, that thrill is gone.

It's good. But you've done better.

nodoka200@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, more more more!

Please keep writing this story. I loved that Sandra was willing to 'return the favor' with Arthur and also let him fuck her. This is one of the best TS/TG stories I've read on this site as it contains both a dominant and versatile TS main character. MORE MORR MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic stories

Woow, I just love your stories, and this one was so vivid, that i almost could tast her girl-juices, so please more, more, more ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

I gotta say, you write great and you have amazing stories. Plus, I love that every member (no pun intended) is satisfied in the stories of yours I've read; too many focus on one or the other and not both (or all).

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Damn

You are a wonder Sugar. I hope somebody special is keeping you drained.

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 10 years ago
dammmm

dammm sugarandsalt, that was 1 hot bloody story! pity it finished when it did, would love it if you could continue this 1 mmmmmmmm i have also wanted a tgirl to do this 2 me, i have even had the luck of being with 2 tgirls in my life to date but they were submissive i soooooo wish 1 of them could have been more demanding of me, u have a fan here! hope you continue to wirte more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You keep writing like this......

and they're gonna have to make that star rating go up to 6*!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want to be

I want to be ARTHUR!! Good stuff - I finished with a happy ending :-)

Indybucfan1Indybucfan1about 10 years ago
WOW!

Incredible story! How I wish I was Arthur! I came twice while reading you story! I have added you to one of my favorite authors, and will keep reading the rest of your stories. Again, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ummm

Is it just me or is the story missing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, but still weird. I kind of wished it was only arthur and sandra and no ms. Lily. Kind of turned of for me. Other than that it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice one

I need a secretary that will feed me like that ! I would never leave the office !

TheGuyInBlackTheGuyInBlackover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Wow, I love your stories so much! I'd love to be taken by a transsexual like in these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

These stories are great makes me envy people who have the chance of sucking off a shemale.

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Love it. Great fun hit story

Wish there were more about these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story! Even more amazing concept!

This was one of the hottest stories I’ve ever read on this site. Please ye more stories on this concept. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent work

As a straight male its not often to come across something like this. I started reading thinking it was a male and female only then to read on with curiosity and masturbation in mind to find myself stroking intently to the thought of a submissive situation to be in control of such as this wether a male or female and enjoyed the ending of the story.

ashlandlitashlandlitover 1 year ago

This was such a hot story. I do wish you’d continue more stories. You have a gift for creating characters we really care about and are interested in where they go from here.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 year ago

I love your stories. I wish you would let them finish. Please finish all of them. I can't stop reading

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy62453 months ago

This is one extremely Erotic, and SeXy thread that I have to cumm 💄💋👅💧💦💧👅💋 back to occasionally...Mmmm Babyyy!!! This decades-long PantyBoi Slut just luvs ❤️ 😍 sucking on My splooged Thong or Bikini 👙 Panties wishing that Crissy could make it a foursome !!!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

From the appearance of Ms. Lilly, I had my cock in my hand the rest of the story. This was absolutely a fabulous story and begs for part 2. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous