Bambie in Berlin

Story Info
A spy finds himself given an entrancing VIP treatment.
3k words
4.64
7.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: First story ever! This is a tribute story for Bambie Brainwasher, a talented hypnodomme who can be found online. Hope she likes it, and I hope you all do too! Comments are encouraged.

Bambie in Berlin by RadRocky

October 1989 Berlin, Germany 11:17pm

It was a contentious time for the world, as the Cold War neared its end. The West and the East continued to contest each other's bid for global dominance through the use of indirect conflicts. Attempts to weaken and destabilize the other through proxy wars, propaganda campaigns, technological competition, and most intriguing of all, the use of espionage and spies. Secret agents, specially trained to acquire, convert, and subvert at their discretion to advance the position of their own side.

One such agent, known by the code name Cardinal, walked the dimly-lit back streets of Berlin on his way to a meeting with an anonymous informant. As an embedded CIA operative, his mission was to obtain any intelligence on the operations of the KGB and, if possible, disrupt them. After months of careful observations, insinuations, and manipulations, Cardinal found a potential leak to exploit. A young clerk, working in a local office, with access to privileged information and a susceptibility to bribes. It was a match made in spy heaven.

As Cardinal passed a storefront, its doors closed and lights off, he caught sight of his own reflection off the glass of the display window. His dark hair, lightly weathered skin, and stubbled chin were shrouded by the upturned label of his long grey wool coat. Fortunately, the weather was starting to turn cold enough to justify the use of the coat, as it would look out of place in warmer weather. The coat comes in handy for concealment, though with the venue he was headed to, concealment was the furthest thing from his mind.

Bambie Wald, a lively gentleman's club, was the chosen rendezvous point for Cardinal to meet his new informant. The logic was sound: It's public, yet private at the same time. In contrast to the rest of the businesses on the block, the club's exterior was elegant and well-maintained, illustrating its popularity and prosperity nicely. It was clearly the place to be, as the lineup outside emphasized. Not wanting to miss his appointment, Cardinal employed his usual method of infiltration to gain access: He slipped the Bouncer some cash.

Checking his coat but retaining his concealed pistol and envelope of cash, Cardinal walked the corridor connecting the entrance to the proper club floor. His German needed work, but the establishment's name translated loosely to "Bambie's Woods". The décor alluded to this, lots of carved wood surfaces and floral/arboreal facades, giving the impression of a forest...if forests had stripper poles. Warm lighting bathed the room in spring/summer colors, contrasting the cold gray streets outside. Even some of the staff were thematically dressed in tasteful fur vests and shorts, complete with faux deer ears. It was cute, even if the subject matter was decidedly less Disney-friendly.

While the main stage held the attention of most of the audience, where an exceptionally flexible, lithe woman was contorting herself around the pole to the beat of the house music amid a gentle rain of paper bills from the closest patrons, various other performers were entertaining their own customers at their tables and booths. Speaking of patrons, Cardinal was momentarily startled to see many of them were police and KGB officers known to him, several of whom were still in uniform! If this is a trap, it's not subtle, he thought to himself. But then, what better place to hide?

Cardinal's instructions were simple. Rent a private viewing room and ask for Bambie. Once inside, he would meet his contact and make the exchange, hopefully with the promise of further exchanges and an ongoing arrangement. When he approached the VIP area and placed his request, the attendant smirked and looked him up and down. "What, do I have something on my face?" Cardinal asked playfully.

"Not yet, boy...Go on in, Door 6." she said, picking up a phone and calling ahead.

The doors to each VIP booth were opaque glass, allowing one to see a vague outline of the occupants, dark shadows under dim green neon light. One arched their back and appeared to moan, but no sound escaped the booth, a testament to the soundproofing of each unit. Cardinal knew the reputation of Eastern gentleman's clubs, but hadn't ever explored them for himself, as work took precedence. This was a rare treat, since it would only be logical to remain in the club for an hour or two after the meeting, to throw off any suspicion if anyone was watching.

Door 6 opened to another VIP room, but this one was completely dark. The light creeping in from the hallway was the only illumination available, enough for Cardinal to make out what was inside. Green floral wallpaper, tall fern plants set around the room, and a plush black leather couch set against one wall of the small room, facing a performance area with a single brass pole running floor to ceiling. So far, so normal. What wasn't normal was the body seated on the couch, slumped to one side, breathing slowly and undressed from the waist down. The scent of fresh semen hit Cardinal's nose and he grimaced, nearly stepping right back out of the room. He almost assumed he had the wrong room, but then he recognized the man on the couch as his informant.

"Okay..." Cardinal sighed, shutting the door behind him and slowly approaching. "You started the party without me. I'm hurt, but I'll get over it. Can you zip up and towel off so we can get to business?"

The man on the couch made a noise that one could call a soft moan, but hardly moved. Cardinal's intelligence on the clerk didn't indicate anywhere near this level of sex addiction or substance abuse, so alarm bells were starting to ring. He reached out, grabbed the man's arm, checked his pulse. It was low, but steady. A drink set on a side table was empty. Was he poisoned? Did someone else get to him first? Cardinal went to check the man's eyes, but in such darkness that would be a challenge, so he started to look around for a light switch when the room suddenly burst into dim green neon light. Cardinal's surprise continued when he realized they were not alone in the room.

"Welcome to the show, baby! You're just in time for the second act!"

The woman...wow, what a woman...stood in the far corner, previously concealed in shadows and now confidently strolling over, her thick hips sensually swaying to the music that had started to play, a smooth R&B tune with a slow, throbbing beat. She was tall, dirty-blonde, and curved in ways that defied gravity. Her shoulder-length hair rolled down past her soft creamy skin and cherubic features to a pair of breasts that bounced with each step and seemed to be aimed directly at him. Her red bikini, which was barely adequate to hold back mountains of supple flesh or conceal her womanhood, did little to hide the outline of her erect nipples. Cardinal's eyes would have continued down past her toned stomach and hearty hips to her thick thighs, but somehow he found himself unable to lower his gaze any further.

"What a treat for you! A first-timer comes in and they get a private performance with Bambie herself! You should be honored." Bambie said with a smile, strolling up to Cardinal and invading his personal space, brushing a hand across his chest as she walked by.

"Oh, you're the Bambie?" Cardinal asked, still coming to terms with the new situation he'd found himself in. "I thought that was just the name on the sign. This is your forest, then?"

Bambie gently walked to the door, her hips shaking enough to give Cardinal something to stare at once her boobs were out of sight. "Yes indeed, a lovely grove for travelers to explore, play in...and get lost in..."

She reached out and turned the lock on the door, the gentle click snapping Cardinal out of his reverie. He directed his attention back to the nearly-unconscious man on the couch, covered in his own cum. "Yes, he certainly seems to be up a tree at the moment. I'll keep an eye on him, wait for him to come to his senses. Could we get him some water?"

With a laugh, Bambie shook her head, eyes sparkling as she stared at him. "Oh, I was talking about you, dear. Why don't you have a seat?"

"Uh..." Cardinal uttered, giving the couch a side-eye. "I think it's occupied."

Bambie gently put a hand on the back of the clerk's neck and pulled him off the couch, leaving him to tumble to the floor off to one side. "He'll be out for a while. I gave him quite a performance. He paid in advance, so you might as well make yourself comfortable. Be honest, you could use a break, no?"

This was definitely not the plan, Cardinal mused to himself, but he needed the information he came for, and it wasn't as if he could carry the informant out on his back, so he reluctantly took a seat on the couch and tried to relax. It wasn't nearly as difficult as he thought, given his company. Bambie took her position in front of the pole and began to rub herself up and down, swaying and writhing under the green light. Despite himself, Cardinal was transfixed by the dance. He did his best to stay present and focused. "So, you own the club. Yet you still perform?" he asked, curious.

"This is the most profitable club in the city. I run this establishment so well, I could park my perfect ass in a chair in my office and watch the money roll in." Bambie explained, sticking out her aforementioned ass and slowly swaying it across Cardinal's view as if to illustrate her words.

"But I find that I miss the thrill of being in the room with my customer, my audience, my subject, as I entice them...seduce them..." Bambie took hold of the poll and pulled herself close to it, wrapping herself around it as a snake would ensnare prey.

"Subject?" Cardinal repeated, unsure if he heard that right.

As if she hadn't heard him, Bambie continued to explain. "I've always been drawn to positions of power. Standing over a man, weakening him with my body...seated on a throne, collecting tributes...I've even enjoyed the thrill of claiming men with their own thrones..."

With her chest wrapped around the brass shaft, Bambie began to crouch, rise, and crouch again, her glistening skin glowing green under the light as she polished the metal with her tits. "Lawyers...judges...officers...generals...all powerful men, and their power...is now my power..."

The implications should have alarmed him, but Cardinal began to feel like an observer outside his own body, helpless to do more than watch as his body sat there and grew weaker while Bambie danced him into a stupor. His mouth, suddenly quite dry, was barely able to suck in enough air to breathe his next words. "Your...power..." he droned, her words becoming his.

"Yes, my power. So when I hear that some silly man is messing around in my city, trying to steal information and disrupt my power base...I take a personal interest." Bambie's voice adopted a lower, more serious tone, her hands gripping the pole tightly.

She pulled herself up onto the pole, her thighs wrapping tightly around it, allowing her to release her hands and lean back in Cardinal's direction, her chest sticking straight up in the air. With her free hands, she reached behind herself and undid the string of her bikini top, pulling it off and dropping it beneath her. She's so strong, Cardinal thought to himself, appreciating the fullness of that word's meaning. Relaxing her legs, Bambie slowly slid down to the ground, coming to rest on her back. She planted her feet and arched her back, moaning.

The tent in Cardinal's pants began to strain him, his hardening member pushing hard against the denim of his slacks. He moaned along with his captor, her arousal feeding his. Pleased at the effect she was having, Bambie drew herself up off the floor and turned to face Cardinal. "That poor boy was in over his head, trying to sell you information. So I invited him here...and put myself in over his head."

As her fingers trailed down her body to her bikini bottoms, the implication was clear. Cardinal tried to swallow, but found himself short of saliva. His breathing grew heavy as Bambie undid the strings holding them on, allowing the last scrap of fabric to drop at her feet. She stepped forward, closing the distance to the couch. "His loyalty is now beyond questioning...and now we come to you, Cardinal."

She knows my codename! He thought to himself, though his reaction was one of elation rather than the panic it ought to have been. She leaned forward, her pendulous chest hanging in front of his face, planting her hands on his knees. "It's a nice name, for a little bird. But since you know my name, I should know yours. It's only polite. What's your real name, birdie?"

Any conscious, higher thought of resistance had been numbed. Breathlessly, he answered "...David."

"David! How lovely. It feels good to answer me, doesn't it? So good to obey..." Bambie's hands began to run up his thighs, her touch warm even through his pants. "You want to be open and honest with me...so we can be closer...you want to be closer to me, yes?"

"Yes..." David confessed, his cock aching as his eyes fixated on Bambie's breasts.

"All these clothes are getting in the way, aren't they?" she asked in an amused tone, her hands exploring his torso, moving around him. "Why don't we slip these off and get comf--"

Her fingers found steel and she stopped, eyes widening. With no resistance from David, she drew his concealed pistol from the back of his waistband. "Well, look at this!" she exclaimed. "This is not the surprise in your pants I was expecting. Where did you get this, David?"

"See...eye..." he moaned, watching Bambie's plump lips as she spoke to him, wishing she'd never stop."

"CIA?" She filled in the rest. "Well, you are a treasure. I can definitely use you...once I'm done using you, of course."

With a gentle toss, she lobbed the weapon into the bed of a plant nearby and returned her attention to her imminent victim. "Is there anything else you have on you I should know about? Be a good boy and tell Bambie."

"Envelope...money..."

Sure enough, when Bambie reached into David's pocket (eliciting a deep moan as she brushed against his aching dick), she found the stuffed envelope full of bank notes. "So this was your payoff? I suppose I should consider this my tip, since I already gave your informant his reward. As for yours..."

Bambie placed the wad of cash on a side table, then pulled David's focus up to her eyes by tugging on his chin. Her eyes locked onto his as she went to work on his belt, unfastening it and pulling it right off, tossing it aside. She pulled his slacks and underwear down to his ankles and his penis sprang up, as eager to serve her as its owner. "This belongs to me..." she said breathlessly.

Moaning, she grasped his member in her hand, enjoying the sharp gasp she elicited from David as she began to rub him. "You love it when I touch you...you love to watch me...listen to me...obey me...you know how much it pleases me, and you want to please me. You need to please Bambie..."

"I need...to please Bambie..." David droned, lost in Bambie's eyes as her hands stroked him into a trance.

"You want to give me things, baby...tell me things...just to see me smile...to watch me giggle and bounce for you..." She shook her hand a little harder, just to make her chest jiggle, watching as his eyes flicked down to her incredible jugs and failed to rise again. "You'll tell me anything...give me everything...Because you're Bambie's baby, aren't you?"

"Bambie...baby..." is as far as David's thoughts could get, his cock already starting to leak the same way his brain was.

"Bambie's Baby Must Obey Me." she said, the truest statement he'd ever heard.

It was so obvious. He was her baby, and he must obey her. She pumped him, and said "Bambie's Baby Must Obey Me." She stroked him and said it again. She jerked him and said it again.

His cock pulsed in her hand, and she knew he was close to giving everything to her. "Does Bambie's baby want to cum?" she asked sweetly, leaning closer, letting him smell the sweat on her chest.

"Yes! Please...Bambie..." David whimpered, pathetically eager to feel the pleasure only Bambie could give him.

"Tell me who your handler is. Where we can find them. Tell me everything..."

"Her name is Anise Brewer. She has a job at the post office."

"Good baby! Very good! Bambie's Baby Must Obey Me...now...look into my eyes..."

With great effort, David pulled his eyes up to meet Bambie's. He knew in that moment, even if he couldn't articulate the thought, that he loved this woman, this Goddess, and would serve her with his entire being. His only allegiance was to her now. He would give everything he had, betray his comrades and country, in service to her and her irresistible power. This utter devotion was written all over his face, and as she looked into his eyes, Bambie knew she owned him. She gripped him tightly and her eyes went wide with the thrill of her total victory. "Cum for Bambie!"

What little brain activity remained in David flatlined. His body went slack, save for his groin, which was rigid like steel and immediately began to spurt thick streams of cum into the air, ultimately coming to splatter back down on his chest and lap. The scent renewed itself, and Bambie knew she'd need extra towels for both men to clean up, once they regained consciousness. As his mind retreated into himself, David could hear Bambie's voice in his ear, in his thoughts, repeating the words that would take over his life as he knew it. "Bambie's Baby Must Obey Me..."