Bambie Knows Best

Story Info
Nurse Bambie knows how to take care of her patient.
2.3k words
4.34
20k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up in an unfamiliar room.

You're feeling groggy, more than a little light-headed, and the bright lights that greet you aren't helping matters.

As you struggle to get your bearings, you notice you are lying on a bed. It's soft and inviting, and the sheet covering your lower half almost feels like silk.

Looking around, you realize the room you're in seems quite sparse and white, with little more than a chair, table, cupboard against the way and a television set in the top right corner.

It appears to be a hospital room of some sort, although you can't for the life of you think of why you might be here.

Then again, you can't really think of much at all.

In fact, the more you try to focus on anything before you woke up, the groggier you feel. It's almost as if your memories are hidden behind a thick fog, and there's nothing you can do to penetrate it.

So you sit and you wait, and you wonder where you are and why.

Before you know it, the door across from you opens, and someone steps inside.

At first glance, she looks a little out of place. Her skin is tanned, her hair long and brown, and her eyes dark and inviting. The nurse uniform she's wearing makes you feel a little better, even if it seems barely capable of holding back her rather large chest and thick thighs.

The tapping of her high heels rings out in the otherwise quiet room as she shuts the door behind her and looks you over.

"Nice to see you've finally woken up," she says, her voice sweet and more than a little sexy. She places her clipboard down on the table and opens the cupboard, removing a stethoscope which she wraps around her neck.

Approaching you, she smiles warmly, and you feel a bit better upon seeing such an inviting sight. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions, but first we need to make sure you're in good shape."

You nod, your eyes drawn to her body, especially now that it's so close to you. Try as you might, you find it almost impossible to ignore her. The scent of her perfume, the warmth emanating from her chest. The sudden bombardment on your senses is more than you can take.

Beneath the sheet, you can already feel yourself growing erect. You just hope she doesn't notice.

If she does, she doesn't say a word. "First off, I'm Nurse Bambie... Do you remember your name?"

For a moment, you don't hear her question, so distracted by your cock as well as her proximity, but upon her repeating it, you try and think once more. Alas, your mind remains blank. Along with not remembering how you got here, it appears your identity is a blur as well.

"No," you reply, feeling slightly sheepish.

Nurse Bambie smiles. "That's okay. We'll worry about that later. First, let's check your vitals."

Slipping on the stethoscope, she places it on your chest, the sensation of the cold metal apparent even through your shirt. "Hmm, heartbeat's a little elevated," she concludes. "That could be a problem."

For a split second, you swear she winks at you, and you hear her sweet voice whisper "Or it could be from being so close to my tits..."

Was that real or your imagination? Nurse Bambie looks at you with concern in her dark eyes. "Are you alright?"

You nod, convinced it was all in your mind.

Even if it is the truth.

Being so close to her is certainly making one part of you quite elevated, even if she hasn't said a word about it.

"Hmm... Just in case, I'm gonna give you a sedative. It should help you relax a little. Then we can continue with your treatment."

Slipping the stethoscope off, Nurse Bambie brings it back to the cupboard and exchanges it for a syringe.

Returning to your side, you watch as she sticks it gently into your arm and presses the plunger down. "Take a deep breath and relax..."

Almost immediately, you feel calmer, lighter than air. If not for the sheet, you'd swear you were going to float off the bed you're so light.

Nurse Bambie smiles and removes the needle, discarding it before making her way over to the television in the corner.

Turning it on, she picks up a small remote control and presses a few buttons. At first glance, it doesn't seem like the TV is working right, seeing as the screen is static white, but after a few seconds, you're tired mind swears you notice something else on the screen.

It's difficult to make out at first, and you blink a few times to make sure you aren't simply seeing things, but the longer you stare, the clearer it becomes. Something hidden just beneath the flashing white background. Something red.

A spiral.

You shake your head once more, again convinced you're imagining things. Perhaps whatever brought you here did some real damage. But before you can think to ask, Nurse Bambie is back by your side.

"Just relax," she says, her voice somehow even sweeter now, and takes your wrist in her hand. "The sedative should be kicking in, and as it does, I want you to watch the screen."

Odd as her request sounds, you're in no shape to argue. So you sit and you stare, your eyes catching brief glimpses of the red spiral as it spins beneath the flashing white background of the television screen. And the longer your watch, the more light-headed you begin to feel.

For a moment, you think to ask Nurse Bambie if this is normal, or if there even is a spiral and not simply your mind playing tricks on you, but you realize she's no longer holding onto your wrist. You aren't even sure she's still in the room, although you find yourself unable to look around to find out, your eyes practically glued to the screen.

"There's nothing to worry about," her voice rings out, although it feels both far away and close by at the same time. "There's no need to fear... Nurse Bambie is here...."

Her words echo in the room and as well as in your mind as you continue to watch the screen, the red spiral growing more and more apparent by the second but you dare not look away, draw to it like a moth to a flame.

"Just stare at the screen, stare at the red and white spiral spinning 'round and 'round... Helping you feel so relaxed for me... So relaxed for Nurse Bambie..."

The spiral has changed now, a mix of red and white filling the entire screen as it spins, but you're barely even aware of the chance. You feel so relaxed now, you just want to stare at it.

"Relaxed..." You hear yourself say, though it doesn't feel like you said anything. The word simply flows out of you.

"That's right sweetie, just relax... I'm a professional, so there's absolutely no reason to question my methods... No reason to question Nurse Bambie..."

"No... question..." The words are barely a whisper as they slip out of your mouth.

"Nurse Bambie knows best...." She says, her voice sounding as if she's speaking directly into your ear.

"Knows... best..."

You continue to stare at the spiral-filled screen, and as you do, a word briefly flashes in the center of it. It's only there for a fraction of a second, but that's more than enough time for it to sear itself in your weak, empty mind.

Relax.

Suddenly, your body feels even lighter than before, and your mind does as well. You're not even sure how you're able to remain sitting up, yet somehow, you do.

You have to.

You have to watch the screen.

Nurse Bambie said so.

After a few moments, you feel the sheet being lifted off your body, the cool air of the room brushing against your otherwise bare legs.

You hadn't realized you weren't wearing anything down there besides boxers, but you don't seem to care.

"Now, we need to get you out of these clothes," Nurse Bambie continues, slipping off your boxers without the slightest bit of resistance on your part. "After all, I need to administer your medicine..."

Your shirt follows next, and within seconds, you are sitting there completely naked, yet so very relaxed. You barely even feel Nurse Bambie help you up and off the bed, your eyes continually locked on the spiral-filled screen as it continues to compel you to relax.

"Bend over sweetie," she whispers, and you do so without question, finding yourself with your ass in the air and your stomach laying on the soft bed, your face still gazing up at the screen.

You can't see Nurse Bambie, but you can feel her. Feel her power.

And then, feel her hands.

On either side of you as she stands behind your bent-over form.

"Just relax," her voice is so seductive now that, relaxed as you are, you somehow manage to grow even more so, "This is an important part of your treatment..."

You're so lost in the ever-spinning spirals that you barely even feel the slick, lubed-up strap-on slide in between your waiting cheeks.

A small groan escapes your lips, and though you want to close your eyes for a second to allow the new sensation to flow through you, you simply cannot look away from the screen.

"That's right baby, take your medicine... You want to feel better don't you?"

"Yes..." You moan as Nurse Bambie slides the rubber cock deeper inside your ass.

It hurts a little, but you find you don't mind. You're so relaxed now, so empty and pliable, that the only things you can think or feel are whatever Nurse Bambie tells you to.

As she gently fucks you, another word appears on the screen, and your mind absorbs it right away.

Deeper.

"Deeper..." you whisper, barely lucid now, and Nurse Bambie happily obliges.

"That's right baby, the deeper I get inside you, the deeper you go for me... You want to go so deep for Nurse Bambie, don't you?"

"So... deep..." Your voice sounds so far away and relaxed that it may as well be someone else speaking, but the words remain true.

Your cock is pressed against the side of the bed, dripping precum as Nurse Bambie's strap-on pumps in and out of your relaxed asshole. You moan in pleasure as the screen continues to program you, more words appearing in between the ever-spinning spiral.

Obey.

Relax.

Submit.

Deeper.

You groan, louder now, Nurse Bambie increasing her thrusts. "In and out, in and out... Feels so good, going so deep..."

Her hard, rubber cock pushes even deeper inside you, your hands instinctively gripping the bed yet your eyes never leave the screen.

Obey.

Relax.

Submit.

Deeper.

Nurse.

Bambie.

Knows.

Best.

The words burn into your mind, the only things you know for certain anymore.

"Nurse.... Bambie... Knows... Best..." You utter, eyes glazed over and filled with red and white spirals as your cock leaks more and more precum and hers fucks you harder and deeper.

"Mmm, that's right baby... You're such a good patient... So obedient..."

You feel good, her words filling your empty mind just as her strap-on continues to fill your ass, every part of you overwhelmed by Nurse Bambie.

"Watch the screen," she whispers, and as she does you notice the spiral spinning faster and faster as more words flash across the screen.

Give In.

Submit.

Obey.

Nurse.

Bambie.

Cum.

That last one flashes again and again as Nurse Bambie speeds up her assault on your ass, and you feel your cock begin to seize up.

There's nothing you can do, nothing you want to do, the pleasure of her strap-on and the power of her words washing over you again and again as whatever resistance you may have had completely melts away.

"You're gonna cum baby," Nurse Bambie eggs you on, never once letting up as she fucks you deeper. "You want to cum. You need to cum."

The spirals are spinning so fast now, your eyes can barely process them or any of the words they are drilling into your empty and pliable mind, but you accept them all without question.

"Cum for Nurse Bambie baby," she continues, her cock moving in and out in time with the flashing words on the screen. "Cum your mind away..."

And in an instant, you do.

Your cock explodes, sending streams of cum down onto the floor as Nurse Bambie continues to fuck your ass, the sensation driving more and more cum out from deep in your balls with every pump until you're certain she's drained every last drop from you.

As well as any thoughts you may have had left.

You collapse onto the bed, spent and so light-headed now that you're certain you're going to pass out.

Nurse Bambie pulls out of your ass, then gently helps you up and back onto the bed.

Without a word, she grabs a rag and wipes off the mess around your now flaccid cock, then pulls the sheet back over your spent body.

Switching off the screen, she watches as you lay back, your eyes beginning to close, and smiles.

Then she picks up her clipboard and makes a note.

"Patient even more receptive to treatment after a second dose. Recommend continued treatment until patient is completely obedient."

Heading for the door, Nurse Bambie looks back at you for a moment. And though you are just barely conscious, you hear her speak three words.

"See you tomorrow."

Then she's gone, and so are you. In more ways than one.

Whoever you were before no longer matters.

Whatever you were before no longer matters.

All that matters is who and what you are now.

An obedient patient for Nurse Bambie.

And Bambie knows best.