Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be my pleasure Mistress Olivia," I said though I still felt a bit uneasy.

I took the leash unsure of what to do and looked over at the young girl who had her head down slightly as she looked up at me with a smirk on her face and slowly ran her tongue in circles around the lollipop. "You little flirt" I thought to myself, "okay, let's see just how talented that young tongue really is."

I sat at the edge of the couch and spread my legs grinning back at the young vixen and pulled at her leash. Feeling a rare streak of dominance I pulled her further between my knees and dropped the leash grabbing her by each pigtail. I then guided the little tarts face down to my waiting cunt. The girl eagerly buried her tongue in it and began lavishing it with attention. I ignored the whispers of conversation taking place behind me as I focused all my attention on the pet in front of me. I began to gyrate my cunt in her face and said, "That's it you little slut. Lick my fucking cunt like that. I want to come all over your tongue." Using my grip on her pigtails I continued to grind her face in my pussy until I noticed she'd begun just teasing my lips. "This little bitch is just playing games with me," I thought to myself. What she didn't realize was I enjoyed the teasing. It would only serve to make me come that much harder when the time came.

After a few more minutes of her continued light licks and kisses and despite her methods I could feel my cunt beginning to tremble as my orgasm grew. I wasted no time in putting and end to her incessant teasing and took charge of her. "No more games slut," I told her, "now eat my fucking cunt like the good little submissive pet you're meant to be." And with that I rolled her over with her head resting against the back of the couch and mounted her face, grinding my clit hard against her mouth.

In no time at all my core began to shake and I came hard on the young woman's face. The waves of pleasure washed over me and finally crested as she latched onto my clit and savaged it with her tongue.

As I felt my body relax and released Candy's pigtails I became aware of clapping and laughter and looked up to find our two Mistresses staring down at us. "It appears that your new pet has a bit of the Domme in her Rachel." Olivia said. Rachel looked down at me and smiled with pride saying, "Yes, she does. It appears she is a bit of a switch which could make for some interesting times down the road." I watched as Olivia looked at Rachel with a clear fondness and affection in her eyes and said, "It always did for us." With the look they exchanged I felt an immediate stab of jealousy in my heart. There was obviously a story there and I fully intended to find out what it was in time.

I stood and helped Candy to her knees and then went back down into the serve position. When I was on my knees next to the young woman I leaned in and kissed her softly tasting my juices on her face. I licked each of her cheeks cleaning all my juices off her face, enjoying the taste. When I finished I noticed a look of longing in the young girls eyes as well as obvious affection.

Somebody had a crush on me.

When Olivia had gone Rachel looked down at both of us and took our leashes saying, "You sluts come with me. I think it's time that both of you were introduced to the playroom." She had us crawl behind her to a set of stairs I'd never been allowed up before. I knew they led to the room above her large five car garage but had no idea what awaited me. Candy and I climbed the space next to each other. I'm sure we were both feeling a bit apprehensive as to what was to come. At least I know I was. I know my heart was pounding by the time we reached the second floor landing and looked up to see a metal door with a solid looking deadbolt on it.

Rachel removed a chain that held several keys on it from her neck and unlocked the deadbolt. Grabbing the doorknob she turned it and swung the heavy door open. She walked through it and flipped a switch cutting the overhead lights on. She then pulled at our leashes drawing us in behind her.

I felt my pulse quicken even further. We were inside what was basically a large combination torture room/sex den. Three fourths of the room was covered in various s/M equipment. I recognized a steel stockade with a bench, a large bondage table covered in tie down straps with the underneath section of the table serving as a cage, bars and all. A large octagonal unit leaned back at a slight angle with eyelets surrounding the inside of its circumference stood on a stand to one side. She wasn't aware of what it was called but could imagine what it was used for. She saw a couple of different kinds of spanking benches and sex chairs designed with spreader bars for the hands and feet built into them. From the ceiling ran a series of stout looking metal bars that had O rings hanging down from short chains. There were also a couple of sex swings on stands over in one corner and a couple of medieval St. Andrews crosses.

All along the wall were built ins with glass cases on top and drawers underneath them. Inside the glass cases she could make out a vast variety of whipping implements from fiberglass and wooden canes, to leather whips and paddles. There were literally hundreds of them. She couldn't imagine that Rachel had used all of them much less the contents of what lay in the dozens of drawers.

The last quarter of the room all the way to their left held the biggest bed I'd ever seen in my life. I could imagine up to five couples being paired off on it's padded surface at any given time. The thought of such a lesbian orgy and taking part in it made juices start to flow down my inner thighs. Over the bed the ceiling was covered in a rounded mirror the same size as the bed itself. It would allow anyone laid back on it to observe what was going on around them. It was back lit from the headboard itself as well as lights situated along the three walls that surrounded it. As I was later to discover, the lights were all on dimmer switches allowing Rachel to set whatever mood she desired.

I heard Candy squeal in delight and looked over at her look of wonder in time to hear her exclaim, "It's deviant Disneyland!"

When Rachel and I had finally stopped laughing at her Rachel said, "Indeed it is, for both pets and Mistress's alike. This is where our meeting will be held tomorrow night my sluts. With few exceptions it's always held here. It allows us a more versatile playground than we could find most other places. Even if we went to the city and rented out one of the BDSM clubs."

"You had to have spent a fortune on this place and all the equipment here Ms. Rachel," I said still looking around.

"Indeed I did slut, but it was well worth every penny," she assured me before getting a sly smile on her face and saying, "what do you say I let you girls experience some of it."

She led us to a spanking bench and instructed Candy to climb up on it face down. The girl did as instructed laying on her stomach with her knees resting on the two padded benches that ran the length of the table. Using leather straps Rachel secured the girl's legs at both her ankles and behind her knees. Her hands were then placed in leather cuffs. I watched as Rachel ran a length of rope through the O rings attached to the cuffs and tied a knot securing it to the O ring. She then ran the other end of the rope through an eyelet attached to the knee boards of the bench before pulling it tight. From there it was secured by the other end to a O ring attached to a metal pole standing next to the bench. After she'd repeated the process on the other side, Candy was completely and totally incapacitated.

She then walked over to the far wall and opened one of the myriad of drawers and retrieved a leather sleep mask which she returned and promptly placed over Candy's eyes. "Wait patiently Candy slut. When I have your sister pet situated I will return and let you experience a few things your Mistress tells me she wishes for you to try out this weekend."

She then took my leash and led me over to a sex chair mounted to a large frame. At her direction I sat down in the device and allowed her to strap my thighs, knees and ankles in place with thick leather bands. She then reached underneath me and pulled down on something allowing the two legs of the chair to be swung open. My legs were spread as far apart as they could go without ripping me apart.

She then reached above me and released another lever that allowed her to pull down a wrist cuff attached to a cable. When she had secured my wrist inside the cuff she pulled my arm above my head at an angle. As the slack was taken out of the line the cable retreated into its housing and held in place. Once she'd repeated the process on my other side she circled around behind me and I heard a cranking sound. I immediately felt the lines holding my cuffs grow shorter drawing the cuffs higher and increasing the pressure on my shoulder joints exponentially. When it had reached the point of almost being to painful she backed it off a bit and locked it in place.

She walked around and faced me leaning down and kissing me tenderly before biting my bottom lip hard enough to make it bleed a small amount. She then looked at me and said, "Your a bit of an enigma to me my pet. You're a life long submissive who has shown herself to be both a lover of erotic pain as well as having quite the dominant streak under the right circumstances and for the right girl. Right now I intend to test your limits for erotic pain. Once I know them it will allow for both of us to be pleasured to a higher degree. If you remember the agreed upon safe words I taught you then please repeat them to me now."

"Yellow if I want you to slow down Mistress, red if I wish things to stop all together." I replied with the agreed upon phrases.

She smiled pleased and said, "Good girl, now for you I'm going to employ a particularly exquisite torture device." I watched as she wheeled over a oddly shaped implement resting between two shafts that ran to the frame on the floor mounted to the wheels. The implement itself was shaped like two gently sloping arches. The one on top arched up while the one underneath it arched down. Running the length of the arches were what had to be two dozen nubs with rounded points. On each side of the arches were screwdrivers clearly in place to bring the arches either together or apart. Rachel grabbed a remote attached to one side of the device and hit a button separating the two arches apart.

I had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen at that point. The thought of it filled me with both terror and arousal.

Rachel slid the device forward trapping my breast in between it. She then used the remote to bring the arches close enough together for the nubs to begin to make contact with my skin. At that point she stopped and returned to the far wall once again opening a drawer and retrieving something. As she returned back to me I recognized the spring loaded nipple clamps she carried in her hands. I had a set of them myself at home left over from the days Robert and I used to play together. Hers though had a chain running between them connected to an O ring. From that O ring hung a short leash with a leather handle.

Once she had attached the clamps to each of my nipples and made sure they were tightened appropriately, she gave the leash a good tug stretching my nipples away from my body and causing me to moan loudly.

She smiled at my response and said, "Feel free to yell as loudly as you please my pets. This room is totally soundproofed. That includes all the walls and both the floor and ceiling. We could carry on a heavy metal concert of pain in this room and the neighbors would be none the wiser much less someone downstairs."

She then kissed me again sucking at the sore spot she'd left on my bottom lip and said, "It's your turn to wait right now my pet. I have a special machine to set up for little Candy that's just going to make her night."

I watched as she made her way over and grabbed a door handle mounted to the padded wall that I had yet to notice. A door opened to a rather large closet. She cut a light on and went inside. A moment later she wheeled out a device I recognized from bondage videos I'd seen online. It was a fucking machine. On it were dual cam driven wheels with shafts attached to the peg sticking out at the top of each wheel. Attached at the end of each shaft was a dildo. The bottom shaft was located several inches below the top shaft and went up at a slight angle. The top shaft went directly forward. The way it worked was as the cams turned they drove the wheels and drove the shafts like pistons. There were slight adjustments that could be made to the depth they went though most of that was handled by the choice of the length of dildo placed on each shaft.

She placed it up against Candy's backside moving it close enough for her to judge the adjustments necessary to drive the top dildo into her ass with the bottom going at a slightly upward angle into her cunt. That insured it would always strike her G spot driving the poor girl to continuous orgasms. I wondered if she'd ever been double penetrated before. I never had and was feeling a bit jealous at the moment.

Candy grabbed a bottle of lube from a drawer and lubed up both shafts before lubing up what was obviously an already wet pussy. The young woman moaned at the attention but jumped when she felt Rachel squirt cold lube onto her little pink anal flower and begin to massage it in. Over the course of the next few minutes Rachel slowly loosened the girls sphincter with first one, then two, and finally three fingers. Candy was obviously not an anal virgin as she wiggled at the contact and was actually attempting to thrust back onto Rachel's fingers despite being tied down.

When she felt the girls ass was ready she turned the shaft connected to the top dildo counter clockwise until the shaft came free. She then inserted that dildo into the girls ass about halfway bringing a sigh of contentment from the submissive little tart. She repeated the process with the bottom dildo and inserted it into the girls cunt. She then slid the machine forward just far enough for her to line up the male threads on the end of the shaft with the female threads embedded in the end of the dildos. Then she turned the shafts back clockwise until they were tightened all the way. Then with no fanfare or warning she turned on the machine surprising Candy and causing her to yell, "Oh fuck yes!" Rachel then adjusted the speed until the young slut was being pounded in both holes.

She then leaned into the young girl and said just loud enough for me to hear, "Feel good slut?" Caught up in total lust Candy simply responded, "Oh yes, so fucking good."

I realized the girls mistake right away.

Rachel administered two resounding slaps to the girls ass cheeks and demanded, "You will always refer to me as Mistress when speaking to me slut. Now later on you will have to be punished. Is that clear?" Candy quickly moaned out an apology with the proper respectful designation included before surrendering to the first of what were to be many orgasms for the young woman that night.

Rachel then turned to me and sashayed over sexily saying, "You didn't think I'd forgotten about you did you my pet?" I smiled in return and said, "No Mistress, I was just enjoying the show. It looks awfully fun." She gave me an inquisitive look and asked, "Ever been double penetrated my pet?" I shook my head and said, "No Ms Rachel." She grinned and said, "Very interesting, perhaps young Ms. Candy can help me rectify that situation later on."

She then knelt in front of me and ran two fingers up my slit. She brought the resulting moisture to her mouth and sucked the end of her fingers. "Someone is quite turned on by what she's seen so far isn't she," Rachel said looking up at me seductively. I looked over at the young, bound woman moaning out what had to be her third orgasm from double penetration and said, "You have no idea Ms. Rachel. I'm scared of what's about to happen but at the same time I'm so fucking turned on it's crazy."

Rachel leaned in and ran her tongue up my slit several times and said, "God you're delicious Bambi. I think I could live off the nectar your pussy provides me. I absolutely love everything about you." As she stared up at me I could see the level of affection she had for me in her eyes. This thing with me wasn't just sex. The look in her eyes was of having found something she'd been searching for a long time. That look should have terrified me. I was a married woman who loved her husband dearly. The look she was giving me should have sent me running in the other direction.

It didn't though.

Instead I found myself drawn towards it. Craving what it meant and longing to wrap myself in its embrace. I wanted Rachel to be in love with me. I wanted it more than anything.

Because for the first time, strapped into that sex chair and staring into her eyes, I could admit to myself that I was falling in love with her. The implications of what that meant I'd have to set aside for now. It wasn't something I could mentally torture myself about when I was already facing physical torture.

"Bambi, I have endured this particular device myself back during my sub days. As I mentioned earlier it's pain can be quite exquisite. While you endure it though I'm going to be licking your sweet cunt. The pain brought on will release endorphins that will elevate the pleasure to new levels. Please remember your safe words and don't hesitate to use them should the pain become too much." she cautioned me. She took the remote control in hand as she began to lick my pussy. I tried not to focus on the screws turning and tightening the arches around my breasts. I could feel the nubs digging into the flesh of my breasts. Rachel was focusing on my clit. Flicking it with the end of her tongue as she slid two fingers in and out of my orifice. I could feel her bumping my G spot with each stroke she made. I tried to focus on those feelings of pleasure and shut out the agony brought on by the arched clamps. I'd never endured something so painful before yet the cresting waves of pleasure emanating from my pussy fought to counter the agony. Just as the two opposing forces of human nature had pushed me to the edge, Rachel grabbed the leather handle of the leash attached to my nipple clamps and pulled stretching my nipples to their limit.

My climax hit me like a freight train. I'd never before felt anything like it. Most of my orgasms rose and crested gradually and then faded away. This one hit me all at once and it felt as though every nerve ending in my body exploded all at once.

I blacked out.

When I finally came to Rachel was there holding me and stroking her fingers through my hair. As I gradually became more self aware I realized that the arches no longer bit into the flesh of my tits. The torture device had been pushed away from where I was strapped in and my Mistress held me. Perhaps it was the altered state of my mind brought on by what I had endured. Or maybe it was just the raw feelings escaping from my subconscious at a time when I had no self control to stop them. Whatever it was the words slipped from my lips, and once they were out, there was no taking them back.

"I think I'm falling in love with you Mistress." I said in as honest and sincere way as I could. Rachel held me tighter at my admission and simply said, "Shhhh... pet, don't try and talk right now. I'm going to let you go so that I can release you from your bindings. When I have you free I'm going to help you over to the bed."

Her words registered through the haze that flooded my mind. I didn't want her to let me go but I knew as a good sub that I had to be strong for my Mistress. I felt the tension in my arms suddenly lessen to the point I could actually move them around a few inches. I then felt Rachel release me from the cuffs that had held them in place. They both dropped to my side. I didn't have the strength to move them. I watched as she knelt in front of me and released the bindings holding me legs in place.

1...456789