Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever had one Ms. Rachel?" I asked as she went back to licking my pussy. She shook her head yes which caused her nose to repeatedly bump my clit. I moaned and shook causing her to giggle into my pussy.

"Still a bit sensitive down their pet?" she asked me.

I laughed and said, "Uh, yeah, just a bit I'd say."

She looked up at me with a mischievous grin and then said, "Then it would suck if I did this huh?"

She grabbed both my wrists pulling my elbows down, collapsing my upper body back down onto the bed. I felt her clamp down on my clit and attack it with gusto and skill level I had never before experienced. Robert was an excellent giver of head. But his was always a more gentle approach. What Rachel was doing was more akin to an armed takeover.

"Oh fuck Rachel! Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said as I thrust my hips forward. I wanted desperately to grab her head and wrap my fingers in her hair grinding it into my pussy. I couldn't though because she held my wrists in a vice like grip.

She finally released my hands and then took three fingers and jammed them inside my pussy. As soon as she began tapping my G spot I came hard again flooding her chin and fingers with a fresh coating of my cum.

She took a few minutes cleaning me up being careful not to touch my sensitive clit. When she was done she crawled back up next to me and gave me a long and languid kiss. When she finally broke the kiss off, I held her cheek and said, "It's been so long since someone else has made me cum and I can't remember back to back orgasms that were ever as strong as those two. Hell, the first one was as strong as any two I'd ever had put together. You've totally satisfied me Mistress."

She smiled at me and said, "Well we have one more thing we need to do before we take a shower to rinse the sex smell off us. Then I have to get you back to your car so Robert doesn't get worried."

Curious, I grinned and asked, "What's that?"

She sat on the edge of the bed and patted her knees saying, "Well right before that last orgasm my pet failed to refer to me as Ms. Rachel or Mistress. So now I have to punish you."

"I did?" I asked unsure.

She smiled and said, "And I quote, "Oh fuck Rachel! Fuck, fuck, fuck." end quote."

I grinned and as I slid stomach down over her lap said, "Yeah, I do kind of remember that now."

She told me to place both my palms on the ground which placed my ass in the perfect position to be assaulted.

"Now pet, I'm going to give you a blow to first one cheek and then the other. That's one set. After each set, I expect you to call out the number and thank me for correcting you."

I was nervous but also excited as I said, "Yes Ms. Rachel."

I felt her caress my left ass cheek just before she stung it with a sharp blow, SMACK! She hesitated only briefly before smacking the other cheek just as hard. I gave her the required response. We went on like this until she'd reached set ten at which point I started squirming.

"Stay still slut. If you keep squirming you'll fall off my lap and we'll have to start all over again."

I gritted my teeth and tried to center my mind to remain still. When she reached set fifteen the burning in my ass had reached blast furnace levels. By set twenty I think my nerve endings had started to numb. Curiously by the time she finished with set twenty-five my clit was once again throbbing.

She rubbed my ass cheeks and giggled saying, "Damn pet, you should see how cherry red your ass is."

She helped me up and instead of trying to look at my ass I reached down and drug my fingers through my slit. They came back soaked in my juices.

I rolled my eyes and looked at her saying, "Great Ms. Rachel, you made me fucking horny again."

She laughed and gingerly pulled me down on her lap. I winced anyway as she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately. When our lips finally separated, she smiled and said, "You and I are definitely going to have a lot of fun together."

We washed off inside a shower that was big enough to have an orgy in. When I mentioned that fact she gave me a look that suggested it indeed had. While we were in there I pulled her to one side away from the spray and dropped to my knees to worship her pussy one more time. Unlike the first time I didn't rush myself. I took the time to explore every inch of her only lightly teasing her clit on occasion. Eventually though she got frustrated with my torture.

The next time I approached her clit she wrapped both her fists in my hair and held me right there saying, "All right slut, no more of the teasing routine. You owe your Mistress an orgasm so get to it."

I obliged her.

When we finally pulled up next to my car we both undid our seat belts and leaned towards one another. She put her right hand behind my head and her left on my back pulling me in for a long passionate kiss.

When we separated, she said, "Tomorrow your to get up and go ahead and pack a bag for this weekend. Friday night we'll be staying in to play and start your training. We'll continue it on Saturday working all through the day. On Saturday night however we'll be hosting a party with some friends of mine that are in the lifestyle. Since it will be your first time there as a new pet, certain things will be expected of you. I'll talk to you more about that later. When you get ready to start packing I expect you to video chat with me so I can select your outfits for you. If you don't have what we need I may have to send you out shopping before then."

I listened to every word she said while looking into her beautiful dark eyes. While she was talking, I felt a familiar fluttering in my stomach, and it wasn't arousal.

"One last thing pet, there will be no touching that pussy while we're apart. That is now my pussy and I want it primed and ready for me on Friday night. Do you understand?"

I leaned in and kissed her again. Though I wanted to deny it I recognized that feeling. It scared me and thrilled me at the same time.

"Yes Mistress. I won't be touching your pussy," I promised her before adding, "I can't wait to see you again Ms. Rachel. Both to wear your collar again and just to be with you."

My words gave her that same look in her eyes that I'd noticed two other times tonight. My heart quickened as it finally struck me what it was.

She had feelings for me too.

Robert was glad to see me when I came in. When I changed my clothes and came back to lay down with him he leaned over and kissed me softly. I moaned into his kiss and returned it. He looked at me with a strange look and asked, "And how was my snotty little cousin doing?" I grinned up at him wanting to tease him a bit but chose to abide by his rules. "She's fine" I simply said before laying my head back on his chest. He was quiet for another minute as we both lay there and watched the news. He kept shifting his body. I couldn't tell whether he was restless or just in pain.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked him.

He shook his head no so I laid my head back down and settled my body back against him. Finally he spoke up, "So; how was it?" he asked. I grinned to myself. Now the reason for his restfulness was clear. He was curious and maybe just a little bit jealous. I knew I had to be careful how I answered here. In his condition, his ego wasn't the rock it used to be.

"I thought you didn't want to know about any of this," I told him.

I felt him shrugs his shoulders. "Careful here," I thought to myself.

"It was fun," I said in a plain manner. I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want to make a big deal about it either. So I tried to limit my enthusiasm for what happened.

He lay there a few more minutes without comment and then asked, "Just fun?" I raised up on my left elbow and looked back at him and asked, "Yeah baby, just fun. Why are you asking. What's wrong?" He looked back towards the TV but said nothing. That wasn't going to work for me. I hooked his chin with a finger and turned his head back to me. "Talk to me Robert. I can't help if you won't communicate with me." He looked down running a finger across the exposed skin on my flesh and said, "Nothing really, it's... it's just I lost somebody I cared about to this stuff one time and now I'm thinking maybe this isn't such a good idea."

I sat up fully getting out of the bed. I looked down at him and said, "You want to tell me that again?"

He seemed to get a bit flustered at that. I don't know whether it was with me or his own insecurities but he was definitely flustered. Finally he said, "I don't think it's a good idea if you do this anymore. Now that I've thought about it, I don't think it's good for our marriage."

I hadn't raised my voice at him in better than a decade, but at those words I lost it.

"Where was this epiphany when I was telling you the same thing? I was doing fine just pleasuring myself on the other end of the house. I haven't complained about our situation at all. Then you had to go and push me to do this. Even then I tried to say no again but you made it sound like knowing I was unfulfilled was depressing you. So I gave in and went through with what you wanted. And you know what? It wasn't just good. It was earth shattering good. I came so hard one time I blacked out."

I took a deep breath. Robert had a look of pain in his eyes that only worsened when I said, "And I'll tell you something else. The genie is out of the bottle now and it won't be going back in. I not only enjoyed last night I figured out I need it. And from now on, not only will I be spending the night with her on Friday and Saturday nights but on Wednesday nights as well."

And with that I snatched up my pillow and said, "I hope you sleep well. I'm sleeping in the guestroom."

Robert was uncommunicative this next morning. I fixed him his favorite breakfast feeling a bit guilty at my outburst the previous night. When he hardly touched it, I thought, "Okay, act like a petulant little child."

When Rachel finally called to video chat, I was glad to see her face. She took one look and asked me what was wrong.

I gave her a little half smile and said, "Well, for one I miss you and secondly, Robert and I had a big fight when I got home last night."

She gave me a concerned look and said, "I miss you as well. I spent quite a bit of time today thinking about you." Then she asked, "What did he get mad about? The Wednesday night thing?"

I shook my head and recounted everything that happened after I got home. When I was finished she simply said, "Well shit, I'm sorry he's taking things that way. Did you make sure he understood you still love him?" I thought back to how I had stormed out of the room after my tirade and dropped my shoulders saying, "No, come to think of it I don't think I said it at all after I got home." Rachel held a hand up and said, "Well there is your starting point. Apologize to him for losing your temper and make sure he knows you love him. Don't apologize for the things you said because I really don't think you said anything wrong."

She then seemed to think a second before saying, "I didn't know he got upset about me dominating Sabrina. He seemed pretty nonplussed about the whole thing when we ran into him in the city."

I was confused, "Wait, I thought he didn't know about you and Sabrina?"

Rachel shook her head and said, "No, he doesn't know it was me that turned her. He does know that I was her domme at one point. He ran into us in the city. There was a BDSM convention in town and I took her. We ran into him coming out of the convention hall at the hotel. I guess he was staying there. Anyway, I was in leather pants and a vest. Sabrina was in leather too but a whole lot less of it if you know what I mean. She was wearing my collar and I had her on a leash. So he knew."

I shook my head at her and said, "When he told me you were a domme I asked him how he could be so sure. He told me how he'd run into you and how you'd had some girl on a leash but he didn't say a damn thing about it being Sabrina."

"Maybe the thought was too damaging to his male ego," she said.

Out of curiosity I asked, "So, how long were you and Sabrina together?" She gave me a funny look I think trying to determine if I was asking out of jealousy. I wasn't though, at least not mostly. "We were together for almost three years. We ran into each other after I'd graduated college. She started coming to the gym I worked at and we ended up falling back together. Once I introduced her to the lifestyle she never looked back. She loved being a submissive and she was very good at it. Finally though I think she started feeling her biological clock start ticking or caved to pressure from her parents for grandkids and broke it off with me. She knew kids were never going to be an option for me. I mean it's not that I don't like them, I do. It's just that I never had that maternal thing most women have." I bristled slightly at her description of how good a sub Sabrina was and asked innocently, "So what's Sabrina up to these days?" Rachel shrugged her shoulders and said, "Hell if I know. I thought for sure as much as she loved the lifestyle she'd make her way back to it at some point, but to the best of my knowledge she never did. I did hear she hooked up with some girl and they had a couple of kids, but I lost touch with her a long time ago."

I was immediately relieved to hear that last bit of information but quickly said, "So Ms. Rachel, you want to pick out some clothes for me?"

We spent the next hour with her picking out things she thought I needed to pack which included four outfits. It seemed like a lot to me considering I expected myself to be spending most of my time naked in her house. Still, I did exactly as she told me without questioning her. She didn't think any of my dresses were appropriate for Saturday nights occasion however. She gave me the name of a shop in her town and told me to head there the next day.

"I'll give the owner a call and tell her exactly what I want for you," she told me, "She should be able to fit you right there at the store and make any alterations she needs to in an hour or two."

We chatted a bit longer with her ending things with a question. "You haven't touched my pussy have you?" she asked firmly. I assured her I hadn't other than to run a soapy loofah across it this morning. She said that would be okay and told me to make sure "her pussy" was freshly shaved when I arrived the next day. I assured her I would see to it that it was done.

When we hung up, I called the local pizza place and placed an order for Robert's favorite pie. I then made sure I had his favorite beer and put his stein in the freezer to get it good and cold. When the pizza man finally arrived I paid him and went back to the kitchen to grab his stein and a couple of cans of beer. I then headed for the master bedroom where he'd been hiding all day.

His sullen look changed a bit when he realized what all I had in my hands. I set everything on the bed and grabbed a TV tray setting it next to where he was laying. I opened the pizza box and handed him a slice on a plate. I filled his stein and placed it on a coaster on the nightstand. I then made my way around to the other side of the bed and sat next to him on my knees.

He was happy to have the beer and pizza as his little hunger strike had apparently left him starved. He wasn't grateful for it though because he ignored me and continued to stare at the TV.

"Robert, can you pause that just a second," I asked. He set his piece of pizza down and sighed before grabbing the remote and pausing the show he was watching.

I didn't let his little exasperated act get to me. I calmly said, "Look baby, I'm sorry for losing my temper and yelling last night. I'm not sorry for what I said mind you, just how I said it."

He bit his lower lip at hearing that but said nothing.

"Honey, I've known I felt this way about women since I was fourteen and I've known I was a sub since the night of our honeymoon. None of that ever made me question my love for you. Your condition has never made me question my love for you. Nothing will ever make that happen. I still love being with you and having you hold me. You've always been my anchor and you still are. That's never going to change honey. What can I do shy of ending this thing I've started with Rachel to make you understand that? I asked him.

When he didn't respond I took a chance and said, "Why didn't you tell me it was Sabrina with Rachel the night you ran into her in the city?"

His head came up quick at that and he said snidely,"I suppose your mistress told you that."

I ignored his tone and said gently, "She was trying to help me understand where you were coming from. Why did you never tell me it was Sabrina when you told me about Rachel?"

He looked down and picked at his piece of pizza saying, "It bothered me that night I ran into them and I never could figure out why. I mean I knew Sabrina was gay and Rachel has always been a big homo. I couldn't figure out what it was. Then several years later I was at the park tossing the ball around with Richard when I saw Sabrina pushing a baby stroller around. We got to reminiscing and I just asked her what happened. Why was she so hot with me one moment and then breaking up with me the next. That's when she admitted that my dear sweet cousin had seduced her at that family reunion I'd brought her to. I mean I always knew Rachel could be a bitch at times but that was low for even her. Anyway she said she knew she was gay after that and she didn't want to lead me on so she broke it off when we got back to school. Of course I spent the rest of school having to listen to jokes about how dating me can make a girl realize she's gay which was a lot of fun. That's why I didn't really date again until I met you."

He then shrugged his shoulders and said, "I guess those guys back in school were right. You turned out to be gay too."

I slapped his arm and that causing him to wince. I instantly felt ashamed of my reaction. He dealt with enough pain on a daily basis. I grabbed his arm and rubbed it.

"I'm sorry baby I shouldn't have done that," I admitted. "but I'm tired of all this self doubt and lack of confidence. You're still the same man I married. The same man who helped me raise two wonderful sons and rocked my world nightly in the bedroom. You didn't cause your injuries and if they were fixable we'd have already taken care of the matter. So please stop doubting yourself" I then quickly added, "and by the way, I'm not gay. I'm bisexual and if you were healthy right now I'd prove it to you."

He looked at me and gave me a small smile before looking back down.

I leaned in and lifted his chin up, kissing him softly trying to show him how much I still loved him. When I finally broke the kiss I asked nicely, "And can you refrain from referring to your cousin as a homo. That's more than a little insulting."

"Did you not here the part where she fucked my girlfriend of two years and turned her gay?" he asked me.

I kissed his cheek and replied, "Yes I did honey. Do you know why she did that?" He threw his hands up and said, "Because she's a horny little deviant?" I knew he meant his question to be rhetorical but I answered it anyway. "Oh, then I guess you going after the girl she pointed out to you and having her in your bed less than two weeks later makes you a horny little deviant too then."

He shook his head and pointed his finger at me, "You know not every woman is gay despite what you and Rachel might want to believe and Whitney was very straight. If she'd been going to the same school I was attending then I might have never started dating Sabrina in the first place."

I didn't make the counter argument that he thought I was straight too when he married me. I didn't see him liking it very much. I simply replied, "Whitney's sexual orientation had nothing to do with the matter. What should have mattered to you was Rachel expressing to you she had feelings for the girl. That should have made her off limits to you. I was more than a bit surprised when she told me that story. That wasn't the Robert I know." He looked back down at his plate and said, "I was young and full of myself. I guess it was a shitty thing to do to her."

123456...9