Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed him again and smiled looking into his eyes and said, "I'm not Sabrina. I'm not dumping you for anyone. I'm just having a physical relationship with Rachel. Something that I need because the husband I love can't offer that to me through no fault of his own. Please can we stop with the insecurity and fighting. Neither one of us really needs the added stress."

I slept cuddled close to him that night glad that we'd finally put the negativity behind us. I didn't realize at the time that it would be one of a diminishing number of times I had left to do it.

The shop Rachel had sent me to was two towns over. A fact I was glad when I saw the type things they sold. They specialized in bondage wear and from the looks of the amount of merchandise they were carrying, business must be good.

The shop owner was a little taller than me. She had green eyes like me but her long red hair held back in a braid really made hers stand out. She was wearing a leather bra as a top that barely held in her large breasts. The rest of her figure was exceedingly nice as well. Just looking at her started dripping in my pussy.

When she approached me smiling she said, "You wouldn't be Bambi would you?" I blushed at the name and said, "Yes, as a matter of fact I am. How did you know?" She took my arm and walked me back to her fitting area. She said, "Oh, your mistress told me to look for a very short but stunning woman with the most beautiful emerald green eyes. So I didn't have much trouble knowing it was you when you came in. You really are quite beautiful."

She then introduced herself as Mistress Lacey.

Her compliment flattered me and I strongly got the feeling she was hitting on me but I ignored her advances and said, "My Mistress told me she gave you instructions on what she was looking for." She nodded her head yes and led me over to a dressing room where a dress I wasn't expecting hung from the room door. The skirt was all black leather and very short. We're talking five inches above the knees short. The attached top, if you could indeed call it that, consisted of five interlocking leather straps about an inch wide. They were connected to a leather collar by five O rings. The second and fourth straps each had three short leather pieces that went off down and to the right the right and left attaching to another horizontal leather strap that connected to the first, third, and fifth longer vertical straps. The smaller leather pieces formed the bra cups of the outfit. The second and fourth straps were a little thicker than the other three at about an inch and a half. That would be the only thing covering my nipples.

I looked at her with trepidation in my eyes and said, "Could I have a moment to call my Mistress."

Mistress Lacey laughed and said, "Yes, she said you'd probably want to do that once you saw your dress. But please try not to be too long. I still have to do any needed alterations and depending on what they are it could take a bit and we don't want you being late to see your Mistress tonight. That might lead to another spanking," she said with a wink before walking away.

I hurriedly called Rachel. Once she answered the phone and heard it was me she simply said, "Without questioning. That's what you promised me pet. You said you'd do whatever I asked of you without questioning it. Are you not to be taken at your word?"

I immediately slipped into submissive role after hearing the disappointment in her voice, "I'm so sorry Mistress and I'll wear whatever you want me to of course, but I'm forty-eight years old, are you sure I can pull this outfit off?"

"Is that all there is?" she asked me, "The body that I saw on Wednesday night has been extremely well cared for. There are many an eighteen year old out there that would kill to have what you have. And I would know, because I've fucked a lot of eighteen year old women."

I felt instant jealousy flair up at that comment saying somewhat coldly, "Oh is that so?"

She gave a brief laugh and said, "And I would have gladly passed on each one of them for the chance to have been fucking you for the last twenty-eight years pet. So there's no need for jealousy."

Properly chastised I said, "I'm sorry Ms. Rachel."

"Good," she said, "Now, be a good girl and try on that dress so Lacey can do any needed alterations for you. And Bambi, once she's done I expect you to offer to eat her pussy for doing this favor for us on such short notice." I felt my heart rate jump in fear at the prospect. At the same time I also felt a throbbing in my clit at the thought of servicing the beautiful redheaded Mistress.

"Yes Mistress. I'll do you proud," I promised her. And I meant it too. She had told me I would be required to service any woman she told me to. I had agreed to it when I took her collar so I wasn't going to back out now.

I found Mistress Lacey waiting back up front and said, "I'm ready to be fitted now Mistress." She smiled at me and said, "Yes, I expected you would be." She then took my arm and led me back to the dressing room. Once she'd opened the door I saw it was quite large inside and had mirrors on all the walls. To my surprise she followed me in and closed the door behind us. She then hung the dress on a hook on the door and looked at me saying, "Time to get those clothes off pet."

I went and got coffee and a danish while waiting for Lacey to have time to alter the dress. It had actually fit me quite well. She said the few changes she'd have to make wouldn't take her more than an hour. While I was waiting, I called Robert to check and see how he was doing. When he found out where I was and why he gave me a little laugh and said, "So she's taking you to one of her S and M bashes huh. I can't wait to see what this dress looks like."

I didn't correct his terminology. I didn't want him getting sensitive about me correcting him. I just simply said, "Yeah, well it's something alright. But I think you'll like how your old lady looks in it."

"I like how you look in everything," he said, and I could hear the love in his voice when he did.

When I went back to pick up the dress Mistress Lacey was waiting on me. She immediately took my by the arm pulling me towards the back of the shop and the dressing rooms. Once we were inside the room I quickly undressed noticing how Lacey was biting her bottom lip while watching me. It made me wet knowing a woman ten years younger than me so obviously wanted me. It also made me feel bitter about wasting the last fourteen years of my life when I could have been having fun this whole time.

Lacey helped me into the dress taking every opportunity to grope my breasts as she did. She then reached up under the leather skirt and grabbed my panties pulling them down. I lifted my legs to allow her to remove them totally. She held them up to her nose and sniffed. I just watched her and was amazed at how unashamed and brazen she was. She smiled and said, "A good pet never wears panties my dear. I think I'll keep these as a keepsake. She then carefully examined the outfit having me turn in a full circle slowly. She looked pleased and said, "It looks perfect but will need one more touch to be complete. Wait here and don't take it off."

She was gone a minute before coming back in with a shoe box and what appeared to be a pair of silk stockings. "I don't have a garter belt," I told her. She shook her head and said, "With these my dear, you won't need one. They're thigh highs and on your legs in that dress they're going to look spectacular."

I watched as she rolled up each stocking before sliding them on to my leg. They were obviously silk and of high quality. I'd never worn any like them before. They made me feel sexy as fuck. When both were in place she grabbed the shoe box and pulled out a black pair of what had to be six inch heels. I hadn't worn anything like that in twenty years and told her so. "It's just like riding a bike, my dear. A minute or two of walking in them and it will come right back to you. And they will make your calves, ass and breasts look even more sexy than they already do."

I felt my fresh juices leak from my pussy at her compliment. I knew the time for me to offer my tip was coming soon. I knew she would be accepting it too and eagerly so judging from the way she was looking at me. I put the shoes on and walked up and down the dressing room hall several times. Mistress Lacey was right, it quickly came back to me. She then brought me in front of a full length mirror and let me see myself in the complete outfit for the first time.

"So was I right or what?" she asked. I just stared at myself in awe. All that yoga and Pilates had really paid off. I had to admit I looked pretty damn hot. I smiled at her and said, "I have to admit Mistress Lacey, the stockings and shoes really tied in to the dress perfectly. They made the outfit for me."

She followed me back into the dressing room with the offer of helping me get out of the dress. I knew I could have easily managed on my own but I figured we'd need a quiet room for me to "tip" her in anyway.

While still naked I got down on my knees and said, "My Mistress instructed me that I should offer to eat your pussy. If you'd like that I'd really like to taste your cum."

Lacey's face lit up at the prospect. She looked down at me and said, "And to think Rachel hasn't even had a chance to train you yet and you're already so obedient and supplicant." She sat down on the bench against the wall and hiked up her skirt saying, "Actually pet, I think I'd like having you suck on my pussy quite a bit."

I crawled forward between her legs and slowly began licking her clit. I gave it long slow teasing licks. I wasn't in a hurry and unless she rushed me I intended to enjoy this. I was becoming quite the connoisseur of pussy. Lacey's pussy had a slightly sweet taste to it but otherwise lacked the twang that Rachel's did. I wondered if all women's pussies had such subtle differences in taste. As I continued to slowly lick and suck on Lacey's pussy I slowly slid two fingers into her cunt and curled my palm upwards so I could massage her G spot on each stroke. She moaned at my efforts and said softly, "Ooh, that's it you nasty little slut. You've been such a little cunt tease the whole time you've been here. The least you can do is make it last."

And that I did spending nearly thirty minutes on my knees worshiping her cunt. At last I detected her breathing beginning to speed up and knew she was getting close. Not wanting to make her wait any longer I wrapped my lips around her little nub and sucked it into my mouth while attacking it with my tongue. At the same time I began stroking her hard with my fingers making sure they scraped against her special place on each stroke. In no time she climaxed hard and squirted all over my face and down my tits.

When she'd recovered from her orgasm I asked it it would be possible if I could get a towel. She informed me that wouldn't be necessary as she expected me to proudly wear her cum home to my husband. I knew better than to argue with her as I didn't want to cause any embarrassment for Mistress Rachel. I thought I had a reasonable chance of getting in the house and past Robert. At least long enough to be able to wash my face.

In the end I threw the front door open and dropped my bags on the couch telling Robert I really had to pee. That gave me what I needed. Time in the bathroom to get my face and chest washed and to fix my makeup. Robert may have accepted my ongoing relationship with Rachel but I didn't want to have to explain to him why I was going down on women I'd just met. Of course it turned out Robert still ended up mad at me because I didn't have the time to model my new outfit for him. I tried to explain to him that if I did, I would end up being late to Rachel's and that would get me punished. He didn't seem to care, not so surprisingly.

As it turned out, I made it to Rachel's with a couple of minutes to spare. I'd had just enough time at home to take a quick shower and do my makeup but had to settle for putting my wet hair up in a ponytail. I entered the door without knocking as I'd been instructed to do. I immediately took my clothes off and folded them neatly placing them on her dining room table. I then assumed the serve position she'd taught me on Wednesday night and waited for my Mistress.

I waited for nearly a half hour and was starting to wonder if she was even here. Just as I was beginning to feel worried she rounded the corner and smiled. "You're in position and waiting patiently I'm glad to see. I wondered if maybe making you wait would make your curiosity get the best of you. I'm glad to see how disciplined you are. You impress me more and more every day Bambi." she said with sincerity in her voice. I kept my eyes forward but did smile saying, "Thank you Mistress."

She handed me my collar and told me to look at it. This one was different than the last one I'd worn. Embossed on it was the words "Slut Bambi" bringing a smile to my face. As she stood in front of me I held the collar up to her and repeated the words she'd taught me over the phone.

"Mistress, will you allow me the honor of wearing your collar? While I wear it I give myself to you mind, body, and heart. I will serve your every whim and work to fulfill your every desire." I asked her.

She smiled down and said, "Of course you may my pet."

She took the collar from me and circled around behind me to lock it around my neck. When the lock had been set in place she attached the leash and led me over to the couch. "Serve position my pet" she ordered. I assumed the position facing the couch. She then sat in front of me and opened her legs as she pulled her skirt up.

"Mistress Lacey was awfully impressed with you my pet. She's looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow night. I think she's a bit jealous of my find. She isn't overly pleased with her current pet right now."

My heart swelled at hearing her praise but I was having a horrible time keeping my mind off her beautiful pussy. My tongue quivered and my mouth watered at the sight of it. I couldn't wait to be able to taste her again.

Rachel grinned down at me and said, "Your mind seems a bit preoccupied with your Mistress's pussy pet. Are you wanting to worship at my altar?"

"I want to taste you so bad Ms. Rachel. I've been unable to think of hardly anything else since Wednesday night." I told her honestly.

She smiled at my earnest answer and pulled me in saying, "Come get your reward slut."

As I began licking the inside of my Mistress's thigh she delivered me some surprising news. "I've been asked to do a favor for a friend this weekend my pet. Mistress Olivia has been forced to go out of town on business at the last minute and asked that I keep an eye on her new pet Cherry. She's a young woman just barely of age who Mistress Olivia feels has great potential. Unfortunately she's not much more experienced than you are in either being a lesbian or being a pet. Olivia hated for her to miss her first chapter get together but was afraid if she allowed the girl to go alone, one of the less scrupulous Mistress's might try and steal her away. That type thing is rare but it does happen unfortunately."

I had just begun to bury my tongue in Rachel's cunt when I heard her side door open. There were voices as more than one person entered the house.

"Let's go Cherry or you'll make your Mistress late. I'd hate to have to leave you at the hands of Mistress Rachel to punish. She can be quite cruel if you catch her in the wrong mood." a sultry voice said.

I heard a much younger and fresh sounding voice respond, "Yes Mistress."

The two Dommes greeted each other as I began to slowly tease and lick Rachel's clit. Despite my strong urge to once again taste her cum, I held off rushing things as I was enjoying pleasing her. Rachel was in the midst of explaining to the other domme her plan for the weekend when my sudden attention to her clit sidetracked the conversation.

"Oh fuck pet. Yes, just like that. Keep licking it just like that," Rachel cooed before saying "Where was I..."

I paid little mind to the discussion going on around me. I was totally focused on pleasing Rachel's pussy. She had really begun to leak her juices now and I was determined to make sure I didn't let a drop go to waste. Placing long lapping licks up once side of her labia and back down the other before latching my lips around her opening. I began to suck greedily as I crammed my tongue in and out of the opening. I'd begun circling her clit with my right thumb occasionally pinching it between my thumb and the second knuckle of my index finger, rubbing it between the two.

"Fuck yes slut you're going to make me come! Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she exclaimed as she climaxed all over my face squirting a healthy dose of girl cum all over me. While she recovered I continued to lap away at the escaped juices trying police her pussy clean of any excess.

When she'd caught her breath she pulled my chain lifting my head and said, "Serve position pet." I immediately assumed the required posture and for the first time got a look at our visitors. Mistress Olivia was a beautiful blonde who couldn't be much older than her mid to late twenties. She was by bar the youngest of the Mistress's I'd encountered so far. She was dressed somewhat conservatively. Despite that her shape shown through. Particularly what I imagined to be large, luscious breasts.

Her pet however was something altogether different. Her diminutive size and youthful appearance were exaggerated by the pigtails she was wearing. Each had a ribbon tied into a bow in it. Her Mistress had either brought her naked as the day she was born or made her to undress as I was enjoying my evening snack. The young woman's body looked as though she was still waiting for puberty to hit. Her breasts were tiny with small, pink, gumdrop shaped nipples. Her hips were narrow and her mound shaved and glistening. I noticed she was looking at me with lust in her eyes, licking her lips while ignoring the lollipop in her right hand. She obviously had designs on cleaning off the remains of Rachel's cum that coated my face. The thought made me horny but also gave me a bit of the creeps to be honest. She looked for all intensive purposes like she was twelve years old.

"Bambi, I'd like for you to meet Mistress Olivia and her new young pet in training Candy. Olivia and Candy, this is my Bambi." Rachel said with obvious affection. Her caring tone and the way she referred to me as "my Bambi" set my heart to flutter. My feelings for this goddess continued to grow and with them but to a lesser degree, my guilt.

I nodded my head to Olivia and said, "Mistress Olivia, Candy."

Olivia looked down at me and gave me a mischievous smile. She looked at my body up and down before saying, "She's every bit as delicious as you described to me all those times Rach. I hope you'll be kind enough to let me borrow her at some point."

Rachel blushed at Olivia's comment and giving me a look that seemed to say she'd explain later, simply said, "But of course. After all I completely intend to enjoy young Candy's presence this weekend." She then stood and looking at me and said, "Why don't you ladies get to know one another while Olivia and I discuss a few things privately."

As they started to walk away she noticed the look of discomfort on my face and said, "What is it Bambi?" I was embarrassed to bring it up and didn't want to insult anyone but my scruples forced me to it. "Are you sure she's eighteen?" I asked a bit incredulously.

Both Mistress's laughed with Rachel saying, "I'll allow Olivia speak to the legalities of her new young charge. I assure you that you can trust her response." Olivia looked at me with a grin and said, "I give you my word Bambi. You see I'm a Vice Principal at the local high school and have had my eye on Candy here for a couple of years now. I've seen her drivers license and copies of her birth certificate so you can trust me when I say she's two weeks past her eighteenth birthday. Our local branch of dommes has strict rules about the qualifications and care of our subs. A potential sub has to be vetted as qualified by our leadership council before a domme can ever have physical contact with her. She then has to appear after her training is complete before the council and verify her willing intent to commit to her Domme without coercion. That has to happen before any permanent collaring ceremony can be performed. I'm sure your Mistress will be going over all of this with you in the near future." She then handed me Candy's leash and said, "Here, take charge of her while I go over her care and training with your Mistress. Enjoy her, she has quite the eager and talented tongue for a new pet."

1...34567...9