Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 03

Story Info
Bambi earns her collar; Lacey gets a new sub. Then, tragedy.
12.6k words
4.84
15.2k
30
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers

It had been almost six weeks since Claire and the girls had taken up residence in my home. They seemed to be settling in, though it took a lot of work at the beginning. Richard, being the vindictive, self-absorbed asshole he is, had sold most of their things to a secondhand store. I took them shopping and was able to replace most of it except for a few items of sentimental value. I contacted Daisy about those things, and she promised to add it to her list of things to do regarding the divorce.

After visiting the local elementary school, Claire and I both found it wanting. I suggested a private school nearby that a couple of the Dommes I thought of as the "Soccer Moms," had spoken highly of recently. After scheduling and taking a tour of what they had to offer, we both agreed that it was the perfect place for the girls. Upon hearing the cost of tuition, it was Claire that balked. I had no issue with spending the money and made that clear to her. If I couldn't spend it on my granddaughters' education, then what use is there in having it? After assuring her that Robert would feel the same way, she relented.

So, once school started, both girls went to class at Pinehurst Academy. That left Claire with her days free and ample free time on her hands. Since most of my days were open as well, I took full advantage of her free time to begin my seduction.

The second week the girls were in school; I showed up at the house with a massage table and all the supplies necessary to pamper her. My Mistress had sent me to a six-week course in massage therapy so that I was well versed in being able to soothe her tired muscles after a long day of teaching exercise classes and training private clients. I learned early on that not only did I enjoy performing the act, I also found it to be highly erotic when the person on my table was a woman. More than once, during the course, I'd found not only my pussy wet but could also tell the lady on my massage table had become aroused. Her breathing and movements would give her desire away every time.

I fixed Claire's lunch while we talked. I made sure the conversation stayed light steering it away from heavy subjects like her divorce. I did make sure to touch on the titillating topic of mine and Rachel's previous weekend. It had been the weekend of our Chapter meeting. I cleverly went into detail about the happenings once we reached the playroom. By the time I'd finished my story, her pupils had gone dark, and her breathing was shallow and quick. Despite the fact it was only one in the afternoon, she was ready to open a bottle of wine. She seemed to need something to calm herself down.

When I set up the massage table in her bedroom and told her to undress completely and lay on her stomach, she instantly flushed. I told her she could cover her bottom with a towel and then left the room. When I returned a few minutes later, it was to the site of her naked back, and long, sleek legs separated only by the folded towel covering her shapely ass. I had a bottle of heated massage oil hooked onto my belt. I unhooked it and squirted a copious amount onto her back, causing her to squeal loudly. I laughed at her, knowing that in her aroused state, she was highly excitable.

I started to rub the oil in working her shoulders and upper back. Pausing to wipe my hands on a towel, I grabbed a clip from my belt and used it to secure her silky black hair on top of her head.

"We don't want to get your beautiful hair dirty, do we?" I flirted lightly.

I then went back to work. The clip had exposed a long and regal looking neck. I wanted badly to be able to kiss and nibble on it, but Claire wasn't ready yet. That time was coming soon, though. As I worked her neck, she began to moan. The light technique I was using had worked to arouse more than a few women during my massage classes.

When I finished with her upper back, neck, and shoulders, I slowly worked my way down her spine. The closer I got to her bottom, the more I noticed slight undulations start in it. It was as if the anticipation was killing her. Wanting to build it, even more, I skipped right over what I assumed were the very firm globes of her ass, and went straight to the backs of her legs. She practically groaned in what I expected was frustration. That changed, though, when I began to work her inner thighs. Her legs subtlety opened more fully, giving me better access. Wanting to tease her all the way, I slowly worked up the inside of her thigh till I was a mere inch from her pussy. I then swapped sides and began working my way down the other side. I watched as her hands closed into fists. By this point, I could practically smell her arousal. It was having its effect on me too. I could feel my pussy beginning to drip at the thought of what I was doing to her.

I carefully massaged both calves and then went to work on her feet. Most people don't realize, but the feet can be an erogenous zone when appropriately pressed. Specific pressure points seemed to elevate arousal in women I'd previously massaged.

When I finished with her feet, I moved back even with her bottom and removed the towel. Before my eyes was a perfect heart-shaped beauty of an ass, it took great restraint on my part to keep from biting each cheek. Instead, I poured more oil, making sure it cascaded down her crack and causing her to moan audibly. I then went to work, filling both hands with the glorious globes of her ass. I worked both of them much more aggressively than I had her upper body and legs. I began to work my fingers between her cheeks, spreading them as I did. Her moans and undulations got more frequent the closer I came to her rosebud. "I bet someone likes having their ass played with," I thought to myself. The first time I allowed both of my fingers to slide across it, her legs opened to give me better access. I was tempted to take her right then. I knew she was mine already. Still, inside, I knew the time just wasn't right.

After teasing her asshole for several more minutes, I firmly slapped her ass and in a commanding voice, said, "Rollover."

I smiled to myself and thought, "Good doggy" when she did precisely that. I removed the towel from the equation. She was naked, and with a glance, I could see her pussy lips swollen and glistening. Ignoring that part of her, I moved to the head of the table and poured oil over her supple breasts, causing her to sigh. As I leaned over her to begin massaging her thirty-four C breasts, I knew that left my crotch very close to her face. I did not doubt that she would be able to smell my arousal. I wanted her to be able to detect my arousal. I wanted her fantasizing about burying her tongue between my legs. I was hoping her olfactory senses had her mouth-watering.

I was cautious to begin with not to make contact with her nipples. I'm not sure what they looked like before she had kids, but I knew she'd breastfed Missy right up until the point that Mallory was born. She then breastfed Mallory until she was two. The girls had done an excellent job of elongating her nipples. Hard as they were, they stuck straight out at least three-quarters of an inch.

When I had teased her, and myself, long enough, I palmed both nipples simultaneously. I squeezed both of her tits firmly as I rolled both thumbs in and over each nipple. Each time I repeated the process, her hips came slightly off the table.

Moving over to her side, I began working her stomach muscles. I would caress up and down, working my way as low as the top of her trimmed pubis. Each time I worked my way down, I would see her thighs tightened up in anticipation of something that wasn't to happen. Not yet, at least.

I skipped over her groin area and went to the tops of her legs. I could sense her frustration growing, but I had to remain in control here. I couldn't let either of our arousals dictate what was going to happen. When I'd done both legs, I slowly walked up to the head of the table where she lay with her eyes closed. After wiping my hands off, I leaned down, and while caressing one cheek softly kissed her lips. Not the type of chaste kiss that a mother-in-law might give her daughter-in-law. But the kind of teasing kiss that one potential lover might provide another.

She opened her eyes and gave me a look of apparent confusion and lust. I stood and looking down, smiled at her, saying, "Did you enjoy that?"

I wasn't sure whether she thought I meant the kiss or the massage. After a second's hesitation, she said, "Yes, I did. It was very nice."

I then changed gears turning my back to her and walking towards the door. When I got there, I said over my shoulder, "I laid out fresh towels in the bathroom for you. Why don't you go wash off all that oil." And then in an almost playful manner, I said, "And, absolutely no playing with yourself while you're in the shower."

"Mom!" she said while sitting up on the edge of the table. She laughed as she wrapped the towel around her waist and stood up. I opened the door before turning and looking at her with a stern expression on my face.

"I'm very serious, Claire. Give me your word that you'll be a good girl and won't masturbate while you clean yourself up." I ordered her in a gentle yet commanding tone.

I think it hit her then. The recognition that I was giving her a command flashed across her face. Her entire demeanor changed from one of playfulness to that of a subservient child.

"Yes, Mom, I promise," she said. I did not doubt that she meant it.

When she came out of the bedroom dressed and freshly made up, we moved into the living room and sat together on the couch. A bottle of wine sat between us on the coffee table, sweating as it cooled. She was quiet but seemed contemplative. I just enjoyed my wine and waited on her curiosity to get the better of her.

"Was it scary for you the first time you went out with Rachel. The first time you had sex with her. I mean, it had to be intimidating after thinking about it your entire life, right?" she asked. There was more than a passing interest in her voice.

We were sitting close enough together that I could reach out and place a hand on her knee as I responded. "I think knowing that I had Robert's full acceptance of what I was doing helped relax me a good bit. Still, that entire day of our first date, I was highly excited. I started getting ready almost five hours before I knew I had to leave for the restaurant where we were meeting. I remember the first time she looked at me while we were sitting at that table. I felt my juices start leaking out of me."

As I was telling her my tale, I stared into her eyes while I slowly let the fingers of my hand resting on her knee wander to her inner thigh. When I got to the part where Rachel had taken my hand and led me out of the restaurant and to her car, I felt her legs open slightly. I described to her how Rachel had made me finger myself the entire way to her house, tasting myself as I did.

I paused there and asked her, "Have you ever tasted yourself?"

Her eyes got even more prominent. For a moment, I thought I'd gone too far. She looked away from me briefly before she blushed, saying, "Sure, I mean, I think all women are curious about that at one point or another." She then looked back at me to see my reaction to her revelation.

I smiled back at her and caressed a little further up her thigh, saying, "I know I was, Beautiful. I wasn't disappointed either." She blushed, whether, at my term of endearment for her or my assertion, I'm not sure which.

I turned my body more towards her as I continued to lightly stroke her inner thigh. I told her how Rachel had ordered me to undress before collaring me and leading me by a leash to her couch. When I began to describe the way it felt to fully submit to her at the moment my head slid between her legs, she closed her eyes and spread her legs even more.

My hand had reached the mid-point of her inner thigh. I could feel a slight quiver there as I continued to tell her about the experience. When I got to the point of describing Rachel's first orgasm from my tongue, Claire seemed to have a small cum of her own. She sat forward, quickly, closing her legs as she did. I brought the hand that had been resting between her thighs to her shoulder and asked, "Are you okay, honey? What happened?" I tried to sound as innocent as possible, though I was well aware that she'd cum.

She held a hand to her mouth and coughed lightly into it and said, "Just some wine that went down the wrong way, I guess."

Before her mini-orgasm, I could have completed my seduction with no problems. Now, though, her embarrassment at cumming seemed to throw cold water on our discussion. Rather than push things, I changed the subject and suggested we get a cup of coffee before having to pick up the girls.

Over the next week, we got together three more times. I noticed that all the little touches and compliments I was paying her were beginning to pay off. She'd started to touch me back and give me lengthy hugs each time I told her how pretty she was or how much I liked the way her outfit looked on her. I knew she was finally ready when, on Monday afternoon, I asked her a question for which I already knew the answer. I just wanted to see if she'd be willing to admit it to me.

As we sat enjoying a cup of coffee several hours before the girls had to be picked up, I asked her, "What about you, Claire, ever thought about being with a woman?"

I watched as her face and upper chest flushed at the question. As she thought about her response, I sipped my coffee and looked directly into her eyes. Sensing she needed reassurance, I sat my cup of coffee down and set to face her.

"Well...I, well...," She stuttered, looking away from me. I reached out and took her hand, interlacing our fingers. With my other hand, I reached out and hooked one finger on the other side of her chin and slowly turned her face back towards mine. "Claire, Baby, you know that you don't have to hide things from me. I want to think, over the last couple of months, we've become so close that we don't need to keep anything from each other."

She watched me as I tried to open her up. I could see both fear and arousal on her face. As I held her chin and slowly caressed her cheek with one finger, she swallowed and said, "Y...yes, I have," she stuttered out, "I mean doesn't every woman at some point in her life?"

I smiled at her and watched as her eyes went down to my lips. I could have kissed her right then and made her mine, but I wanted her to give herself to me.

"Anyone in particular?" I asked her before licking my bottom lip.

Her breath hitched and seemed to catch in her chest at that. There was a moment's hesitation before she admitted, "There were a couple of girls in high school and my roommate in college. I never acted on it, though." She then looked down and said, "Even after Richard and I got together, I'd have passing attractions. A girl at my gym and even a nurse at my doctor's office," she said as she blushed.

I didn't say anything. I just waited as Claire seemed to want to say more. When, at last, it seemed she was too embarrassed to continue, I took a chance and asked, "No one else since then?"

She hesitated, though she wanted to say something. I waited patiently and got my reward when, at last, she looked at me and said, "Yes, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you and Rachel since the night I found out you were together. The more time I've spent with you two, the more you and your lifestyle has gotten in my head."

When she finished speaking, I could see her breath was almost hitching; she'd become so excited. Whether it was because of nervous energy or discomfort, she set her coffee cup down and stood up, walking over to the front window facing away from me.

"And how does that make you feel?" I asked her.

She didn't have to think about her answer. She immediately said, "It scares me and excites me at the same time. I've always had these feelings to one degree or another, but never like this, never this strong." She then turned back, looking my way and with a look of evident lust on her face, admitted, "Never to the point that I wanted to give in to them, not like I do now."

I leaned back on the couch as I uncrossed my legs, opening them enough that with the short skirt I was wearing, she should be able to see my bare pussy. I was wet by that point and could feel my clit throbbing. I imagine my swollen lips were a sight to behold.

"And the thought of submitting to a woman?" I asked. I couldn't be sure if she thought I was speaking of Rachel. But as I watched her continue to stare between my legs. With a look of wanton desire in her eyes, she said in a quiet voice, "Yes, I want it so much."

With that, I dropped all pretenses and slowly pulled my skirt up until it surrounded my waist. Looking at Claire, I said in a stern voice, "Claire, I want you to drop to your knees, now."

She looked up at me with a look of panic but found my hard look offering her no relief. After another moment of hesitation, the last of her will to resist seemed to evaporate. I felt my heart leap as she sunk to her knees.

"Good girl," I told her, "now crawl to me."

She placed her hands on the ground and slowly began making her way to me. Never once did she take her eyes off the prize that lay between my legs. I was dripping at the thought of being able to cum on her tongue and having my juices lapped up. And of course, being able to take her home to Rachel and present her as my prize. She would be my proof that I was more than worthy of being her permanent pet and companion.

As she crossed the room, I spread the lips of my pussy with my left hand and used the index finger on my right to begin circling my clit. When she was almost between my legs, I ordered her to stop and sit up on her haunches. After ordering her not to move, I stood and walked over to my purse. I reached in and pulled out a collar and a short leash I'd purchased just for the occasion. I walked back over, sitting in front of her.

"Hold your hands out in front of you palms up," I ordered her sternly. When she had, I looked at her and said, "This is the service position. Any time I or another Mistress call for it, this is the position you'll go to without thought. Do you understand me?" I demanded.

"Yes," she answered in a voice that trembled. I read fear, desire, and anticipation in that voice, and it excited me even more. I reached forward and firmly took her chin, bringing her gaze from between my legs and forcing her to look me in the eyes. I held out the collar and said, "I'm about to offer you my collar. And once you decide to accept it, and we both know you will, you will always refer to me as Mistress whenever you address me. Failure to do so will swiftly get you punished."

"Yes, Mistress," she answered me without me even having to ask if she understood my order.

I reached over and placed the collar in her upturned palms and said," Now, if you'd like to wear my collar, you'll need to ask me in such a way that makes me believe you're serious about being my pet. If you are, then I will see to it that you are included in mine and Rachel's life together. Now, since I'm the one bringing you into the lifestyle, I will always be your Mistress. But, because I'm also submissive and belong to my Mistress, I can't be your full-time Mistress. I can help you find someone perfect for filling that role. She will be someone who will love you and cherish you the way Rachel does me. But, she will also be someone that you will want to serve with your mind, body, and spirit. I might even have someone already in mind. So, take a moment to consider all I've said before you decide. Because I can promise you, once you do, your life will never be the same."

To my pleasure, she did exactly that. I never doubted for a moment what her final decision would be. But, she seemed to give it serious thought before looking back up at me and saying, "Mistress, maybe more than anything in my life, I want to wear your collar. I want to serve you and please you. I desperately want you to teach me how to make love to you, for you to teach me how to go down on you and make you cum for me. And, I would give anything to have someone to love the way you love Mistress Rachel, a Mistress that I could serve that would love me in return."

Karipet
Karipet
1,301 Followers