Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen to that," Rachel said as she slapped my ass on her way to the shower. As I watched her undress and wondered for the millionth time how I could have gotten so lucky, I heard Claire say, "Well, we talked about us moving into her condo, but it would be a tight fit, and it's a good bit further from the girl's school. Then we discussed getting a place together. I could go to work with the girls in school now." I didn't like that idea. I wanted her free at home, where she would always be available if the girls needed her. I kept that thought to myself, though. Instead, I asked, "Well, would you have to go to work if she moved in there?" I was relieved with her answer. "No, and that's why I asked. It would be one thing while they're in school, but then I thought about summer breaks. I promised myself when I had kids; I'd never put them in daycare if I could prevent it." I finally answered her original question by saying, "It sounds to me like that's your answer then. As to how I feel, that's irrelevant. I told you that you could live there as long as you want, Honey. If having Lacey there makes yours' and the girls' lives better, then I say go for it."

She was thrilled with that answer and thanked me profusely. I made light of it by saying, "Does that mean I can still come by during the day when the girls are at school and get my pussy eaten" She laughed, and then in a quiet, throaty voice that made my pussy wet said, "You'd better, Mistress."

When we hung up, I dropped my towel and got back into the shower with Rachel. We didn't have a banana popsicle, but we made do.

That Thursday night, I went before the Leadership Council. It consisted of Daisy, Francesca, and Lissy, who was one of the Dommes I referred to as the soccer moms. We met in the living room of Lissy's house. I, of course, went before them naked, except for my collar and wedding ring, and on my knees.

Lissy started things off. "Bambi, we're glad to hear that you've met all your Mistress's guidelines to become her permanent pet. We hear you made an interesting choice for your seduction." I blushed at her statement, but I'd been expecting it. "Yes, Mistress Lissy, I guess I did. But, in the end, I think I made the right choice. She's a beautiful and loving young woman who deserved a lot better than what she'd received so far in life, particularly in love. I think that opening that doorway for her has led to her having a better life."

Daisy spoke up at that, "Since I'm the only one of us three that have met Grace, I can vouch for that. She's had a trying time so far, and, other than her girls and Bambi, she hasn't had many people in her life she could depend on."

Francesca spoke up and said, "I understand that's all changed in the last couple of weeks, though. I've also heard that she may have made a love connection with one of our Domme's already. And, by the way, Bambi, I'm not going to hold it against you that you didn't introduce her to me first."

I laughed and mocked, wiping my forehead as if I'd been worried. "Thank you, Mistress Francesca. I promise to make it up to you at the next monthly meeting."

She smiled at that and said, "I plan to hold you to that, slut," I felt my pussy twitch knowing she would.

Lissy, who was obviously in charge, said, "We only have two tasks for you, Bambi. One is for you to give us an honest answer to my question. Have you been coerced or threatened in any way in deciding to commit yourself to Rachel as her pet?"

I shook my head and answered, "No, Mistresses, I came into this with an open head, heart, and mind. Everything that's happened since then has been by my desire. I could walk away right this moment if I chose, and she couldn't stop me."

Daisy spoke up, " But, you don't want to do that, do you, Bambi?" I realized her question was rhetorical, but I answered it anyway, "God, NO. She's my Goddess, and I love her with all my heart."

They all smiled at my answer. Lissy then looked at me and said, "My second question is this," she paused there and pulled her dress up then lifted her hips and slid down her thong panties, "why aren't you over here licking my pussy?"

When I had pleasured all three women, Daisy twice, of course, I was told I could dress but had to wear their pussy juice home to my Mistress. After kissing all three women goodbye and reminding them that my Mistress would be permanently collaring me at the next month's meeting, I headed for home.

When I arrived home, I was surprised to see Lacey's car there. It seemed rather late for visitors during the week, which immediately concerned me.

As I walked in, Rachel met me at the door. Behind her, Lacey and Claire sat watching our hug. One look at Claire's red eyes told me most of what I needed to know.

"What's wrong? Where are the kids? Are they okay?" I rifled out. Rachel pulled me to the table and pulled out a chair, "Please sit down, Baby. We need to talk." For the first time in our relationship, though, I openly defied her. "No, Rachel, will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on!"

Lacey looked down, unable to meet my eyes. Claire didn't shy away, but neither did she say anything. Rachel, however, was as steady as ever. She sat back into her chair and pointed again at the one she'd pulled out for me. Feeling my fight going, I gave in and sat next to her, begging, "Please, Baby, who?"

She knew what I was asking. No explanation was needed. She answered me in just as calm a fashion, "Robert."

At that point, I passed out.