Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that, she shuffled forward slightly and held out the collar and said, "Please, Mistress, please can I wear your collar."

I slid to my knees in front of her and took the collar from her hands. I then reached behind her head to the back of her neck and possessively pulled her face to mine. When our lips made contact, I felt her shiver into the kiss. She moaned when she felt my tongue caress her lips. She quickly opened her mouth and accepted my tongue in touching it with her own. After a few moments, I broke the kiss with a last nibble on her bottom lip and stood over her. She looked up at me with a look of worship on her face. I felt my affection for her grow upon seeing that look. No one would ever replace Rachel in this part of my life, but the love I felt for Claire only reiterated in me the desire to do right by her.

I walked around behind her and pulled her hair to one side telling her to hold it up. I slipped the collar around her neck and closed the clasp. I then removed the small lock from my other hand and ran it through the hook, closing the clasp. I walked back around in front of her and sat back down on the couch. Reaching out, I grabbed the O ring on her collar and hooked the leash to it. I then sat back as I wrapped the strap around my right hand. When I was comfortable, I spread my legs and pulled my skirt up, pulling the leash and drawing her towards her prize.

She hesitated briefly, looking up at me with a bit of uncertainty in her eyes. I reached out and caressed her cheek, saying, "Do what feels natural, my pet. Do the things to me that you always enjoyed having done to you. I have no doubt we'll both find whatever you do more than pleasurable."

My gentleness and sweet words were all it took to bolster her confidence. She leaned in and gave my clitoris a brief kiss, causing it to twitch. She then slid her tongue between the lips of my cunt and with a moan of appreciation, began lapping away. As I watched her service me, I started unbuttoning my blouse. The slid up over my breasts, allowing me access to my already hard and sensitive nipples. As I pinched them both hard, I looked down at her thoroughly, enjoying her first time eating pussy.

"Eyes up here!" I demanded.

Without stopping her licking, she immediately looked up at me. "You're doing that so fucking well. You're a natural pussy pleaser, aren't you, slut?" I asked her.

Her eyes closed and she moaned at the derogatory name. She opened them quickly back up, remembering my command, and looked at me as she buried her tongue into my hole. She steadily worked it in and out of my orifice. I began to thrust back at her in time and said, "That's is you a cunt eating, cunt pleasing, whore. Suck my fucking pussy. Fuck it with your tongue. That feels so damn good."

My words aroused her even further. As she continued to look into my eyes, her pupils dilated with arousal; I watched as she reached back between her legs and pulled her skirt up in an attempt to reach for her pussy. In response, I sat forward and grabbed her ponytail, yanking back on it hard. She groaned in surprise as I said, "Pet, that pussy you're reaching for is mine now. You are not allowed to touch it or play with it without my permission. But, if you will be a good slut and make me come on your tongue, then I promise you that I will give you hard fucking with my fingers and make you come harder than that pathetic Son of mine ever did."

With that, she buried her face back between my legs and redoubled the efforts with her tongue. Only, now, it was my clit she was attacking. "Oh, fuck, yes. You've always been a slut, haven't you pet, you just needed someone to bring it out in you, didn't you?" I asked. She briefly broke contact with my cunt, confirming my suspicions by saying, "I was as a teenager, and I've secretly wanted to be all my married life."

She wrapped her lips around my little nub and sucked in. I felt the tip of her tongue begin to flick over my blood-engorged little member. She then reached down and with her left hand, slid two fingers into my pussy to the hilt. As she began stroking them in and out, I thrust my hips to meet each stroke. Grabbing her ponytail, I made sure her mouth maintained contact with my clit. I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching. It wasn't so much the job she was doing, which was adequate but not much more; it was the eroticism of the moment. My having succeeded in my conquest meant that, once I'd presented my new pet in front of my Mistress, I would be eligible to appear before the Chapter's leadership committee and receive permission for my permanent collaring ceremony. I desperately wanted the final collar that I could always wear to show my love and commitment to Rachel.

"Oh fuck slut, you're going to make me cum all over your beautiful face," I shouted. And, with just a few more strokes of Claire's fingers, I did just that. As the waves washed through my core and my thighs quivered and convulsed, I felt my juices gush out coating her face. When my orgasm had finally passed, I opened my eyes up to see her still obediently starting up at me. She continued to lap away at the juices that had seeped from me.

After watching her a minute, I pulled at her leash and drew her shiny face up to mine. Pulling her in, I kissed her passionately laying claim to her mouth. I wanted her to know that, for now, she was mine. In time, I knew that I'd need to pass her on to a permanent domme. But, until then, I fully intended to enjoy having a pet of my own.

After I'd broken our kiss, I ordered her to remove all her clothes. While she did, I instructed her in a few details. "Before you are ever allowed to cum, Pet," I explained, "you will always make sure your Mistress has been sexually satisfied. When you are with her, her needs will always come before yours."

"Yes, Mistress," she said as she slid her skirt down, revealing a pair of lacy, french cut panties.

I looked at them as she began to remove them. I noticed the trimmed bush she now had and said, "Secondly, when you're with your Mistress, whether in private or public, you will never wear panties. A pet's pussy should always be easily accessible to her Mistress. I then pointed down at her bush and said, "And that will need to go. Your pussy will need to be kept smooth at all times. Whether you choose to shave it, as I do, or have it waxed, it is up to you. I will shave it for you the first time. After that, it will be your responsibility for its' upkeep."

I watched as she reached down and ran her fingers through her dark bush, perhaps in farewell, I don't know. She then looked up at me and replied, "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

I ordered her to get back on her knees and lay her head on the rug. I placed a hand between her knees and tapped each thigh, forcing her to spread them further apart. Then, reaching up and grabbing her shoulder with my left hand, I took the fingers of my right hand and slid them across her asshole and down to her sweet cunt. A sharp intake of breath on her part greeted my playful prodding. Using two fingers, I slid them over her clit and down her slit to her opening. There, I added a third and gently worked them up inside her. Her pussy was leaking juices, so their entrance met no resistance. When I had them in as far as I could, I slowly withdrew them until only my fingertips were still inside her. I then pulled back on her shoulders as I slammed them again in and began steadily fucking her hard.

"Ohh...," she cried out as my fingers began searching for her G spot. Once I found it, I started hitting it on every stroke. She began rocking her hips back to meet each of my strokes. I took my left hand off her shoulder and slid it around her left leg and found her clit. I began to rub it briskly as I pounded away with my fingers.

"Fuck me, Mistress," Claire called out, "make me your slut."

I smiled and leaned into her ear, saying, "You've been my slut the whole time I've been teasing you. I could have taken you anytime I wanted over the last few weeks. You were practically begging me for it like a common whore. I wanted you to come to me. I wanted you to beg to be my pussy pleasing little pet. I knew once you did that, you would be mine."

I could feel her walls beginning to clinch. Wanting to cement my domination of her, I said, "Now, I want you to cum for me, slut. Cum all over your mistress's fingers. Make your Mistress happy and cum now, slut!"

And with that, her climax hit her. I watched the waves course through her body. As she moaned and called out to her Mistress over and over, her thighs began to shake and quiver. She collapsed onto her stomach, pulling my fingers from her pussy. I leaned in and spread her legs, not wanting her tasty ambrosia to go to waste. I buried my tongue in her hole and lapped away at the juices leaking from it. How my idiot of a son had not worshiped this beautiful woman until his dying day was beyond my ability to reason. His loss was the Sapphic world's gain.

When I was satisfied that I had cleaned up all her leaking girl cum with my tongue, I moved to sit back on the couch. I then called her to me. She got up weakly and crawled over to me like an obedient pet. I patted my lap and was pleased when she crawled into it like a well trained and loyal pet. Wrapping my hand around her cheek, I brought our mouths together, devouring her lips. As hungrily as I kissed her, she kissed back in return.

When, at last, our lips separated, I looked at her with love and caring and said. "I intend to see to it that you're happy in ways you can't imagine. You may find some of what's to come debasing and humiliating. There may be other times that you're spanked, whipped, or restrained. You may be ordered to bow your head between the legs of a woman you've never met before or fucked by a strap on that makes any previous cock you've had in you insignificant. There may be other times where you have a strap on in your cunt and ass at the same time. One thing you will not find happening, though, is yourself becoming bored with your sex life. If variety is truly the spice of life, then I can promise you that your life is about to get spicy."

I took her hand and led her to the master shower. I had her strip me and then climb into the shower with me, under the pretense of washing the smell of sex off us. In reality, I just wanted to make her serve me in more ways than one.

"I want you to wash me, slut," I ordered her.

She grabbed a handful of the body wash and began to wash my body. As she soaped up my breast, she paid particular attention to my nipples. Once she'd rinsed them off, she took several minutes sucking on them like it was her single purpose in life. When she stopped and turned to get more body wash, she was surprised to receive a stinging smack to both of her ass cheeks.

"Slut, did I tell you to stop worshiping my breasts? I don't think I did, and since I was enjoying it so much, I find your abandonment of my breasts somewhat disheartening." I complained, for no other reason than it gave me the thrill to see her reaction.

"I am so sorry, Mistress. I just wanted to make sure that I got your body clean," she responded with a look of actual guilt.

I leaned down and, taking a handful of her hair and tugging lightly; I kissed her hard. "You only need your lips and tongue to give me the cleansing I need most right now," I informed her in a teasing manner.

Understanding my meaning, she dropped down on her haunches and immediately began licking up and down my slit, not quite as frantically this time as her first. This time she was in more of an exploratory mode. My experience was all that much better because of it. She took the time to surround each of my lips between hers while sucking, licking, and pulling on them. She then slid her tongue down the trench of my cunt until she reached my opening. Once there, she spread me open with her fingers and began quick, furtive licks all around its rim.

"That's it, Pet. You are such a good little slut. You please your Mistress so well," I told her, "Now, slide three fingers inside me and fuck me while you suck on my clit."

She followed my orders without hesitation. No sooner did I feel her three fingers slide as deep as possible inside me than I suddenly could feel her lips clamp down around my hard nub. She began to suck at it furiously while stroking the flat of her tongue back and forth across its surface. I could feel myself getting very close to coming but didn't want to let her off that easy. It was time I upped her degradation a bit to judge how far she was willing to go for her Mistress.

I grabbed her hair, pulling her away, and ordered her to remove her fingers. I then swung around and leaned over, grabbing the shower bench to support myself. I spread my legs more to open myself up and said, "Now, slut, I want you to lick and tongue my asshole while you finger my pussy. Once you get my asshole tenderized enough, I expect you to stiffen that long tongue of yours and bury it in my ass.'

Drawing my legs a little closer to the bench and arching my back elevated my ass even higher and gave her better access. My new little pet didn't hesitate at all. She buried her face between my ass cheeks and began licking and eating it like a starving woman. Meanwhile, her fingers returned to my pussy. This time, I felt a fourth finger added in, stretching me even further.

"Oh, you fucking ass licking slut! You're stretching your Mistress's pussy now, aren't you?" I exclaimed. "Fuck, that feels so good."

I felt her tongue stiffen and tried to relax my anal opening as much as possible. After a moment of pushing, I felt her penetrate my nasty place just the smallest amount. I pushed back a bit, offering her more resistance and, finally, felt my asshole open up to her oral exploration.

That was all it took as my climax slammed into me so hard my legs buckled, forcing me to my knees. Realizing that I was coming, Claire immediately went to her back and slid her head between my knees. There, she clamped her lips over my pussy to suck and lick away at the juices escaping me.

Once my little lesbian leech had her fill, she detached herself and stood up to help me to my feet. I kissed her possessively and said," My Pet, you exist for this lifestyle. Oh, how I wish I could keep you permanently. Still, the person I have in mind for you, I think, will end up making you very happy. She's not only an incredibly gorgeous woman but also the type Mistress that will strive to make sure all your needs are met throughout your life together."

Claire listened with great interest before asking, "When will I meet her?"

I smiled back at her and asked, "So eager to get rid of me as your Mistress, my Daughter-in-law?"

She took my tease in stride, saying, "Oh no, you will always be a Mom to myself and a wonderful Grandmother to my children. That means you will never rid yourself of me. And as long as I'm a part of your life, you will always be my Mistress."

I kissed her sweetly, feeling the love flow between us.

Later that day, we were sitting on the floor, helping the girls with their homework when Rachel came through the door. I stood and greeted her with a good kiss. The girls had gotten used to us being together and thought nothing of our romance. One night, after watching us kiss, Missy even asked her mom if she was going to get a girlfriend too?

"I just might." she'd told her oldest daughter. Her response seemed to please the little girl. That made us all very happy.

When the girls had finished their homework, I got them started watching a movie on the living room flat screen. The three of us ladies then retreated to the kitchen for a glass of wine. Once we all three had a drink, I made my announcement to Rachel.

Holding up my wine glass, I said, "Mistress, I'd like to make a toast, to you, of course, and to my new submissive pet, Claire."

Rachel looked over at Claire in surprise. The young dark-haired beauty blushed under her gaze.

"Is this true?" Rachel asked her. Claire looked over to me and with a lustful look, said, "Yes, it is Mistress Rachel, and I couldn't be happier."

Rachel took her in her arms and hugged her, saying, "I couldn't be more pleased for you, Claire."

I watched them both, and with a tinge of jealousy at what was to come, said, "Mistress, I'd like to present to you my submissive pet, Grace. I give her to you, so enjoy it."

Then looking at Claire, I said, "I gave you that nickname because you've shown such strength throughout all the trials you've endured. It has a double meaning, though. You've shown a remarkable ability to forgive those who've wronged you, whether they deserve it or not while maintaining the elegance of personality about the whole thing. I want you to go with my Mistress and follow her every order. I trust her with my life, and you should trust her also. Don't worry about the girls. You two take as long as you'd like. I'll see to it that they're fed, bathed, and put to bed."

I kissed them both and watched as Rachel took her by the wrist and led her into the master bedroom. I then grabbed my glass of wine and went to watch the movie with my granddaughters.

When Rachel and I finally made our way into bed that night, she turned to me and kissed me lovingly and said, "I'm so proud of you. Not only did you follow through with your promise, but you also delivered a wonderfully beautiful new submissive to our fold. Any ideas in mind as to what you'd like to happen to her?"

I shook my head yes and said, "I think her and Lacey would be perfect for each other."

"How so?" she asked me.

I thought carefully and said, "Well, they've both just gone through relationships where their significant other betrayed them. They're both genuine and caring people. Yes, Claire has the girls, and that could be an issue with a lot of Mistresses. That's not the case, though, with Lacey. From one of our Friday night discussions, I know for a fact that she wants to be a mom. She is unable to conceive, though, so she needs a pet/partner that can fulfill that part of things. Claire already has the girls, and, with the right person, I'm sure would be willing to conceive again."

Rachel smiled down at me and kissed me tenderly before saying, "You've been giving this some thought, haven't you."

"How could I not?" I told her. "She's a mother to my granddaughters, and I love her dearly. I want what's best for all of them. I think that could be Lacey."

"So, what's your plan to get them together? I know you already have one," She said, touching her forehead to mine.

I grinned up at her and said, "Maybe. I've given it a bit of thought. I could give Mistress Lacey a call and schedule a private appointment to have Claire fitted for a dress, something a bit more risque than she currently has in her closet. That way, they could meet and get to know each other a bit."

Rachel smiled and said, "Mhmm...maybe, you could even have your new pet tip, Lacey, when the time comes."

I brought my finger to the tip of my nose and laughed, saying, "My plan, exactly."

Several days later, as Claire and I made the half-hour drive down to Lacey's shop on a school day, my daughter-in-law seemed quite confused about why she needed a new dress. She felt she already had several sexy dresses that Richard had made her buy. A couple of them she said made her feel entirely naked. I explained to her that Rachel and I had decided that, soon, we would invite her to one of our chapter meetings. There were certain expectations there for submissives' outfits that just couldn't be realistically met by purchasing, "off the rack."

"Lacey's tailor's clothing to fit. She has some experience in this area. You remember the leather fetish dress I showed you?" I asked. She nodded at me, saying, "You mean she made that? Wow, she is good." Wanting to set the stage, I said, "She's also quite beautiful. Long red hair and emerald green eyes. I don't know if I've mentioned it or not but, she's also a Mistress."