Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire showed a lot more interest in that information. She'd always been curious about the other Domme's in our chapter and what they were like as people. Thus far, Claire had only met Rachel and Daisy. I could tell she was a lot more eager for our trip now.

When we arrived at the shop, I took her hand and led her through the front door. Hearing the bell over the door, Lacey looked up from where she was helping with a customer and smiled at us.

I looked over at Claire. She seemed awestruck by the beautiful redhead. "Bingo," I thought to myself. "That's a good start."

After she'd rung her customer's purchases up and saw her to the door, she came walking over and placed her hands on my hips. She then leaned in and kissed me on the lips and said, "It's so good to see you again, Bambi. I've missed you since our last meeting.

She then turned her attention to Claire moving in front of her and reaching up to caress her right cheek. "And, who is this enchanting creature," she asked as the two women stared hungrily at each other.

"This is the new pet I was telling you about last night when we spoke. I'd like you to meet my soon to be former daughter-in-law, Claire, or, as I've nicknamed her, Grace."

As she continued to stroke Grace's cheek, Lacey leaned in and brushed her lips against Grace's ever so gently. I saw my daughter-in-law's lips part a small amount. When Lacey went to pull away from her, Grace's mouth tried to follow. Lacey brought her hand from Claire's cheek to her chin, and, cupping it, asked with a smile, "And, are you pleased to meet me, Grace?"

Grace shook her head lightly, trying to break her reverie. Almost in a whisper, while nodding her head, she said, "I am, Mistress Lacey." She then went back to eyeing the gorgeous redhead.

It was Lacey who finally broke their stare. She looked over at me and asked, "What can I help you ladies with today?"

I watched the two of them return to staring at each other and said with a bit of entertainment, "Well, Mistress, I thought you might be able to fit Grace here with one of your special dresses. Something she could wear for our little get-togethers at my Mistress's house. I thought, as her temporary Mistress, that it would do her some good to expose her to the lifestyle a bit more."

With that, she took Grace's hand and interlocked their fingers. I followed the two younger women as they headed back towards the fitting room. Once inside, Lacey ordered her to strip and then stand up on the pedestal in front of the mirrors. Lacey seemed more than pleased when Grace removed the pants she was wearing to reveal she had on no panties.

I noticed the Domme's pupils had gone black as she watched Grace step up in front of the mirrors. She seemed lost in herself as the young mother's eyes turned to look at her in the mirror.

"You are stunning, Grace," Lacey said without moving.

Grace blushed in return and said in a shy voice, "Thank you, Mistress."

At last, Lacey seemed to break out of her stupor and reached into her pocket, removing a paper tape measure. She then went about taking all of Grace's measurements, writing them down on a clipboard as she went. When she finished, I asked her, "So, Mistress, have anything particular in mind?"

Without removing her eyes from Grace, she said, "I think, for this magnificent creature, I'm going to create an original. I will be thrilled to design something that fits both her body and personality perfectly."

That opened the door entirely for me, so I walked right on through. "Well, won't you need to get to know Claire a bit more to do that?" I asked her suggestively, "Rachel and I had wanted to ask if you'd join us for dinner and festivities on Friday?"

She turned her eyes back to Grace and asked, "And, is this enchanting young pet going to be present?" Grace finally tore her eyes away from the redhead and looked towards me, eager to hear my answer.

"She will be if you ask her to be your date, Mistress," I replied slyly.

Grace turned back to look at Lacey, whose eyes had never left her. The young mother's breathing, already quick and shallow, seemed to stop altogether as she waited to see what Lacey would do.

"What about it, Grace? Would you care to join me for dinner and drinks at Rachel's on Friday?" she asked.

Grace's eyes moistened, and her smile lit up as she nodded and said, "I would love to, Mistress." Then, a thought occurred to her, and sounding a bit alarmed, she turned to me and asked, "What about the girls?"

I shook my head and answered, "No need to worry about that. I happen to know that Olivia is out of town on business this weekend, so Candy will be free to watch them as late as you need."

"You have daughters?" Lacey asked her, with a bit of hope in her voice.

Speaking like a proud mother, Grace answered, "Yes, Mistress, Missy is my six years old, and Mallory is my four-year-old."

Then, with the slightest hint of panic, Grace asked Lacey, "I hope that isn't a problem."

Reaching up and placing her hands on Grace's shoulders, Lacey smiled and replied, "No pet. Children are a blessing. I love being around them, especially little girls. I always wanted to have some of my own, but it wasn't meant to be." She said the last part with a hint of sadness.

Grace placed a hand on Lacey's arm and said, "Well, you're welcome to come and spend time around my girls. They'll likely have you playing dolls on the floor with them if you do, though. So, be warned."

Lacey smiled and said, "I look forward to it. It sounds like great fun to me."

I excused myself for a minute under the guise of needing to call and make arrangements. In truth, I'd already spoken to Mistress Olivia and arranged to have Candy spend the night at Grace's on Friday night. I was so convinced the two women would hit it off well I saw no reason not to plan. Instead, I called Rachel and let her know we were on for Friday night. She seemed almost as pleased as I was. I told her I would handle dinner that night if she would take care of making sure the bar was fully stocked.

When I returned to the dressing room, I was just outside the door when I heard the distinct sound of Lacey moaning and speaking quietly to Grace. Though her voice was low, I could still make it out through the thin door.

"Oh fuck, Pet, that is so nice." she said breathlessly, "Yes, yes, just like that. Suck on my clit."

As much as hearing them together pleased me and made me wet, I decided to give them time to finish and walked next door to the coffee shop to get us all some caffeine. The line inside was long, but I didn't mind it. I figured that would allow them ample time to enjoy themselves.

When I did return, I found them standing in the front of the shop, looking through an album of some of Lacey's designs.

"I thought I'd walk next door and get us some coffee after I made my phone calls." I handed them their drinks, for which they both thanked me. They drank them while holding hands and continuing to look through her sample book. I might as well not have even been in the room.

At last, Lacey's next appointment arrived. The two women exchanged numbers, and I heard Lacey tell her she'd pick her up at home at about six on Friday. When we finally left the store, I wasn't sure I didn't need to hold Claire's hand to keep her from floating away.

On the ride home, she was quiet though I noticed he had a small smile on her face as she stared out the passenger's window. Finally, she spoke and asked, "She's the one you were talking about, isn't she? The one you had in mind that you thought would be perfect as my Mistress."

I didn't look at her. I just smiled and replied, "I just thought you two suited each other. You're both intelligent, love kids, love sex, are of similar ages, she's a Domme, you're a sub. It just all added up to me."

I felt her grab my hand and squeeze it. "I like your math, Mom. I think you're good at it," she said with apparent happiness.

I snuck a peek at her and said, "I want you and the girls to be as happy and fulfilled as possible. Hopefully, you and Lacey will continue to hit it off, and she can play a big part in that."

She grinned back at me and, with a blush, said, "Oh, we hit it off pretty well today, especially after you went to make your phone calls and get coffee."

I smiled back before turning back to look at the road and admitted, "Yes, I overheard some of that when I came back from calling Rachel. That's when I decided maybe it was time I went to get us all a drink."

Rachel leaned forward and laughed, saying, "I'm so embarrassed. I was so wet standing up there naked in front of you two. She was so hot, and the way she kept staring at me had my thighs quivering. Once you left the room, she went over and sat on the bench and pulled up her skirt. I couldn't control myself when she told me to get on my knees and crawl to her. I knew you could be back at any time, but I couldn't stop myself."

I reached over and patted her thigh and said, "She's a Mistress, Baby, it's your job as a pet to please her. Had she given me the same order with you standing there watching, I wouldn't have hesitated to do just what she asked of me."

I left my hand where it was and began to rub her inner thigh. I was still horny from what I'd overheard. She was also as her legs spread wider to accommodate my roaming fingers. It was probably a good thing she was wearing pants; otherwise, I might have gotten distracted.

"Of course, you realize once we get back to the house, you're going to have to eat my pussy," I said in a matter of fact tone. I peeked over at her to see her smiling as she answered, "I was kind of hoping you might say that, Mistress."

When our dinner guests finally arrived on Friday night, Rachel and I met them at the door. When they stepped inside, Grace seemed surprised to see me wearing a dress.

"I thought you were always naked for Mistress Rachel when you were at home," she said with a grin. Rachel laughed and explained that I usually would be, but that there were times she allowed me to remain clothed. Us playing hosts was one of them.

I noticed Grace staring at the collar around my neck. She reached up and fingered it, asking, "How much longer until you get your permanent one?"

"I go before the leadership committee this coming week. Once they sign off, we'll schedule our commitment ceremony for later this month. Probably at our monthly gathering," I said

She looked over at Rachel, who was busy pouring everyone a glass of wine and asked, "Have you picked it out yet, Mistress Rachel?"

Rachel grinned back at her and said, "I have. I"d show it to you, but it's a closely guarded secret, and I don't want your mother-in-law torturing you for information about it." I laughed and rolled my eyes at her, which earned me a swat on the butt. We all then went and sat on the couch while we waited on the lasagna to finish cooking.

As we sat there and chatted, it was filling my heart to see the way Lacey and Rachel clung to each other. Whenever Rachel would get up to pour us refills or I would excuse myself to check on dinner, they would always use the lull in conversation to begin kissing. Rachel and I would smile at each other.

After dinner, Rachel smiled at Grace and said, "Would you like to see the playroom, pet?"

Grace's eyes lit up. She'd heard so many tales about the things that happen there, taking on mythical qualities in her mind.

"Yes, Mistress," she said as she took Lacey's hand and shyly laid her head over on the Mistress's shoulder.

Just a couple of hours later, the myth of the playroom had been brought fully to life for the young mother. She had been strapped down on the spanking bench and had her ass brought to a shade of cherry red while I knelt naked on my knees and sucked at her pussy. The conflicting sensations had driven her to multiple orgasms. The last one led to her squirting for the first time in her life. I was more than happy to lick the gooey goodness of the leather surface once we untied her from the bench. She then found herself strapped into a sex swing with her arms and legs secured while Rachel took Big Ben to her pussy. I didn't get to see this happen because I had Lacey's pussy across my face at the time. I could hear my daughter-in-law's screams of joy, though, as she came repeatedly. Grace then knelt in front of me while I was strapped to the octagon while the two Dommes took separate crops to the backs of my legs, my ass, and back. I came hard several times, leaving her face shiny and coated in my juices.

We then gathered on the bed with the couples pairing off. I repeatedly brought Rachel off while licking and fingering her tongue and asshole. I remember looking up at one point to find Lacey on all fours with her head buried in a pillow while (the) Grace buried her tongue in her ass.

When we had finally exhausted ourselves, we lay there wrapped around each other, just enjoying the post-orgasmic brain chemistry coursing through our veins.

When Rachel and Grace left to retrieve us some wine and snacks, Lacey reached over and took my hand. Looking me in the eye, with tears running down her cheeks, she said, "Thank you so much, Bambi. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that you thought of me when it came to your daughter-in-law."

I smiled at her and reached up to wipe her tears away. I then scooted closer to her and kissed her softly and said, "I just felt you two were perfect for each other. She and I are a lot alike. I asked myself if I didn't have Rachel, which of the dommes I knew would I want to be with, and you were easily my first choice."

She caressed my cheek and gave me a short, tender kiss. "You are so sweet, Bambi. I'll be honest with you. I think I could easily fall for her, and that scares me. I don't think I could go through being hurt again." I gave her a small smile and said, "I don't think she could either. But, you both have to be willing to take that chance if you ever want to be anything more than content with your lives. Judging from what I've seen of her when you two are together, I can promise you she's enamored with you. It isn't lusting I see when she looks at you. If she hasn't already fallen in love with you, I'd say she's well on her way."

We changed the subject once our dates returned with food and drink. The two of them ended up spending the night with us after another round of playtime. The next morning, Grace and I made breakfast together while our partners slept late. As she worked on the french toast, I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, setting my chin on her shoulder.

"Are you happy?" I asked her. Pulling the last cooking piece out of the pan, she cut the eye off and turned into my embrace. "Mom, I don't think I've been this happy since the girls were born. She seems perfect." I hugged her and said, "I'm so happy for you, Baby." I then leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I think she's falling for you." When I leaned back to look into her eyes, I could feel her heart beating through her chest. She turned away from me and relit the burner on the stove eye. "I can't afford to think like that, Mom. Not until she's had a chance to meet the girls. Not until I see how they take to her. They have to be my top priority. Other than you and Rachel, I'm all they have." I moved to her side so I could see her. She kept her focus on the pan in front of her and wouldn't look at me.

"Baby, I know that better than anyone but you," I told her, "but you can't shut yourself off from the possibility. Lacey loves kids and, once she gets a chance to meet the girls, I'm sure she'll love them too. What's more, I think they'll quickly grow to love her."

I watched as tears ran down her cheek. Reaching up to wipe them, I then turned her face to me and said, "You have to give her that opportunity. Take her to meet them. Give yourself a chance to be happy, honey."

The sound of a door closing and footsteps coming down the stairs ended my plea. I met Rachel and Lacey at the foot of the stairs and gave both of them lengthy good morning kisses. I then went back to slicing up the strawberries and kiwi I'd been working on preparing. Grace brought the tray filled with her cinnamon french toast to the table, taking time to kiss both ladies herself. She then came back next to me and kissed me, smiling at me before grabbing the mimosas and carrying them back to our ladies.

When I set the fruit down and joined them, they were already in mid-conversation. As I made my plate, I heard Grace clear her throat. "Excuse me, Mistress Rachel," she said before turning back to Lacey and saying, "Mistress, do you think you could skip work today?" Lacey smiled at her and asked, "I might get my assistant to cover for me. Why, what did you have in mind?" After taking a quick look at me and smiling, she put her attention back on the fetish wear designer and said, "I was hoping you could come to spend the afternoon with me and meet my kids."

Lacey's eyes lit up as she reached out and took the younger woman's hand, "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. Maybe afterward, I could take you and the girls out to dinner?" She then turned to Rachel and me and asked, "Would you ladies care to join us? I quickly tapped Rachel's foot under the table. She glanced my way and saw the look on my face before turning back to Lacey and telling her we already had plans for the night. "It's our normal date night. Saturday nights are always just about us unless it's the monthly Chapter meeting."

While the two Mistresses talked, I reached across the table and grasped Grace's hand. She smiled back at me and mouthed that she loved me. I winked at her so happy for her I was close to bursting at the seams.

As I expected, things went great between Lacey and the girls. Missy and Mallory took to the beautiful redhead almost right away. It was after their third date, in which Lacey insisted they include the girls, that the subject of the nature of their relationship came up.

Rachel and I had just finished a little playtime that included some rope, clothespins, Big Ben, and a banana popsicle. I had stepped out of the shower in time to hear the tone signaling that I'd received a text go off on my phone.

I picked it up and saw it was from Claire, so I opened it up.

Claire: You still up?

I texted her back.

Me: Yes, the older adults are still awake. What can I help you with, sweetie?

It was only seconds later that she responded.

Claire: Lacey messed up at dinner tonight and called me Grace. Missy told her if she was going to be my girlfriend, she should remember my name.

"Ouch," I thought, "but suitable for my granddaughter.

Me: And?...

Claire: Lacey asked her what made her think we were girlfriends. She saw us kissing one night earlier this week.

Me: Not ideal. But what did you guys tell her?

Claire: Lacey asked her how she would feel if she was my Mom's girlfriend. Missy said her Momma needed somebody to love her and that she and Mallory liked Lacey a lot. She told Lacey she thought Lacey would make a good girlfriend for her Momma, but she needed to remember her name.

I couldn't help my response.

Me: You know, she has a point.

That got me the middle finger emoji.

Claire: So, it looks like she has the girls' approval. After we got home and got the girls to sleep, well, she asked me if I would like to be her girlfriend and committed pet.

I waited, but nothing more came. I had to beg for a reply.

Me: AND?...

Claire: And, how would you feel if she moved in here with the girls and me?

I dialed her number and when she answered said excitedly, "Are you serious? She laughed at me and replied, "Well, yeah. I'm in love with her, Mom." I was fighting back the tears at this point and pumping my fist in the air, which got Rachel's attention from the bed. "Have you told her?" I asked. She giggled, and sounding, almost giddy replied, "Yes, right after she told me she loved me." I did a little dance at that news, which had Rachel laughing at me from the bed. When I calmed down, I asked, "So, you're talking about moving in together?" I was surprised that things were moving at the rate they were considering Claire's ambivalence with even letting her meet the girls. Surprised, but still very pleased. "We talked about it tonight. We want to be able to see each other more, and she wants to be able to spend more time with the girls. She's the one that put them to bed tonight. They both hugged and kissed her goodnight. She even read them a bedtime story." I was so happy to hear she and the girls had taken to each other, "What does Lacey think. I mean, now that she's your Mistress, her input is necessary."