All Comments on 'Band of Brothers'

by TheRealDealer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Excellent word crafting skills. I don't recall a single gaff. Interesting story line. Keep 'em coming.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

An interesting story that would have better marks in Group Sex instead of the LW hell hole. The audience here will savage you with both scoring and comments.

You received 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isnt there greater risk of introdicing jealousy by doing this? A wife or husband will now know what she or he is missing on the non group nights and eventually it will become obvious that he or she is eagerly awaiting the night when they can be with the one they really desire sexually. It has to show and then one of them will start to become distant.

Even if i was getting equal time on those nights if i were to see uninterested reaction from my partner and hear my spouse more vocal with the others i would be crushed.

Last thought. With only 5 minutes between partners and 25 minutes to perform ladies number 3,4,and 5 will be disappointed with me. Just being honest.

1BADplumber1BADplumberover 2 years ago

Great story. I hope you write more along the same lines as this story and from the husbands perspective.

ag2507ag2507over 2 years ago

An interesting idea... the only weakness is that she should have had the opportunity to meet the women before the engagement. The other comment is that the odds on conception favour the last man in - I can point you toward the research. First man in has the poorest odds. There is another mechanism that favours against an unknown partner but I don't think any research has been done to address your scenario of multiple regular partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sounds like Charlie is the father of her son the child is named after the father

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very different and highly enjoyable. Keep up the good work sir.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable storey. My favourite fantasy. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sory, but I can't buy into your universe that has such a premise. She should have done what the first two ladies did to Dave. Run fast.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

As usual for me I had trouble keeping the names and couples straight with so many coming pretty much all at one time. After that it was relatively clear where the story was headed. I liked the concept and the sex scenes were hot. I'm happy. 5*

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Loved this storey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think it's as believable as it would have been if he let her know in advance. Knowing you're expected to "perform" with 4 other men once a month is quite different than having to have an audience on your wedding night.

blksoldierblksoldier5 months ago

very believable the story moved fast but kept me at the edge of my seat wanting more....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous