Band of Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were two wide stairs alongside the bed. We mounted the stairs together and stopped at the top. Dave turned to me and kissed me passionately. I embraced him and kissed back and thrust my tongue into his mouth. He bent down, put one arm under my legs and lifted me into the air with my feet toward the audience. It was a thrilling moment -- until I realized that my ass and pussy were now on display for everyone. Dave gently lowered me to the bed and laid down beside me and smiled.

I tried to smile back but my face wasn't working anymore. My mind was overloaded with emotions and I could only observe as the ceremony got started. Dave kissed me again and ran his arm over my body, caressing my breasts, stroking my belly and clutching my ass. He pushed his hand between my legs, but I squeezed them together. I wasn't going to just expose my most private place to the leering crowd. He looked at me with the question in his eyes, "Are you OK with this?"

My desire to please him moved my head up and down. I think my mouth smiled, but none of the rest of my face did. "Just do it", I whispered. A look of concern crossed his face, then a look of resolve. This was the moment when his love for me was in direct conflict with his love for, and duty to, the family. He kissed me with a look of apology and climbed on top of me.

With him covering me, I opened my legs to allow him access to my pussy. But, instead of simply penetrating me, he slid down the bed until has face was in my pussy. He looked up at me with pleading eyes and started to lick me. I had always loved his cunnilingus and my over-excited body reacted immediately. I moaned and arched my back. As I relaxed a bit I heard a satisfied moan from the crowd. They liked to see Dave pleasure me. He knew exactly how to please me and bring me to orgasm. It only took a couple of minutes and I screamed as my body convulsed, my toes curled and my head swung back and forth in ecstasy. The crowd actually cheered for that.

Dave crawled back up my body with an inquiring look. I must have smiled because he heaved a sigh of relief and kissed me again. The orgasm had drained all of my anxiety and fears away. "Please make love to me now" I whispered. He rose up, positioned his cock and slowly penetrated me. I felt the joy I always felt with him inside me. We began a slow rocking while staring into each other's eyes. The passion rose after a few minutes and we accelerated. I wrapped my legs around his back, unconcerned with the display being made for the audience. We rapidly increased our tempo and, like experienced lovers, we came together in physical and emotional climax. The audience gave a standing ovation.

He laid on top of me, covering me, while we both came back to earth. "Thanks for that, I love you Dave," I murmured. "I love you too," he agreed. "I hope that you will also enjoy the rest of the ceremony just as much." Then he rolled off of me and walked down the stairs, leaving me naked in a pool of cum, with eight people smiling appreciatively at my crotch.

Rosemary hustled to the side of the bed and asked, "Do you need anything before we start the rest of the ceremony?" The only thing I really needed was my husband lying next to me -- but that was obviously not going to happen. "What happens next?" I asked.

"Well dear, the couples will approach you one at a time. You say something like 'I'm ready to share my body with you Ron'. And the husband makes a request of you for a sex position, opens his robe exposing himself, steps forward and penetrates your pussy. The wife, meanwhile, lies by your side and caresses your breasts and kisses and sucks your nipples. It only takes a few minutes of that for you to explode with a tremendous orgasm. And you get to do that four times! Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

By that point I think I wouldn't have been surprised if an alien had walked into the room and asked to fuck me. The full impact of the ceremony was now very clear. My naïve assumption that I would eventually have sex with the other men, one at a time, in private, was shattered. They wanted all of it, all of me, right now, in front of everyone. I didn't have the strength or words to object.

Rosemary waved her husband Ron to the bed. He stood at the foot of the bed smiling, looking at my naked pussy, dripping with Dave's cum. Rosemary lifted her head to indicate it was time for me to say the words. I inhaled a great breath, held it a moment and then softly said "I'm ready to share my body with you Ron." He smiled and dropped his robe. This man that I knew fairly well, but not this way, displayed his erect penis which I quickly judged to be about average size. He moved his eyes from my pussy to me eyes, leaned in to kiss me and said "Would you like to do it doggie style?"

Somehow, I raised myself, turned over and got on my hands and knees, displaying my bare ass and dripping pussy to the whole audience. My internal voices were screaming in shame and embarrassment, but I had chosen not to listen to them anymore.

Ron was a considerate lover and stroked my slit gently. Then he leaned in again and slowly ran his tongue from my clit up to my anus, I shivered from the stimulation and from the embarrassment and from the beginning of real passion. Then he climbed on the bed on his knees behind me. I looked over my shoulder and made a great effort to give him an approving smile -- but I doubt it was convincing. Ron ran his hands along the sides of my body, gently stroking and lightly touching as he progressed. I felt the electricity of the first sexual touch of a new lover. I shivered again and could feel my vagina swell and moisten even more. He reached his hands under me and lovingly caressed my breasts, giving me small pinches on my nipples. My back arched and I raised my head in instinctive response. I was beginning to lose myself in the passion.

When he paused for a moment to adjust his position I looked over to Dave. He was grinning from ear to ear. His dream was coming true. He had married a beautiful woman and she agreed to be shared with his closest friends, and now she was obviously happy with that decision. Both his types of love were being satisfied at the same time.

Rosemary laid on her back under me, naked, sucking and pulling my nipples. She seemed so happy and excited and she kissed me on the lips. She looked me in the eye and said "I love you Carol". I smiled back, a genuine, affectionate smile. Then she rolled away so Ron could do his thing.

Ron started to push his cock into me very slowly and hesitantly. "OK?" he asked. I shook my head up and down because I was incapable of speaking at that point. All of my emotions were forcing themselves into my brain, which left my mind in chaos. I was happy for Dave. I was embarrassed to be seen naked, fucking a man I wasn't married to. I was pleased with Ron's loving attitude toward me. And I was very aroused by his cock filling me and his stroking of my clit. The orgasm started near my pussy and instantly raced through my body. I think I screamed and I know I convulsed several times because Ron had to grab my hips to stay in place. My mind couldn't hold a conscious thought. It continued for an infinite time, and then faded away into all over warmth.

I found myself lying on my stomach on the bed with Ron lying next to me kissing my face. I could hear several conversations among the other couples as they expressed their approval of my performance. I sensed Dave on my other side kissing my hair and repeating "I love you, I love you". My embarrassment and shame were now gone. I felt only the remains of the passion and the love filling the room. I smiled contentedly, my mind at peace.

To save Ron from having to make a selfish request, Dave whispered, "Ron hasn't come yet." I understood immediately and kissed Ron and rose back up on my hands and knees. He didn't need any directions. He retook his position, slip his coated cock back into me and started thrusting fervently. I felt the satisfaction of pleasing him and rocked back and forth to match his rhythm. We accelerated quickly to an animal-like intensity and Ron began to moan and grunt.

At that moment I opened my eyes and looked for Dave. He had moved to the side of the bed and was lying on top of Rosemary, kissing her passionately. At that moment she raised her legs around his waist and they started thrusting slowly while smiling into each other's face. I saw love there and instead of feeling angry or jealous, I understood that as I shared myself with Ron, so Dave shared himself with Rosemary. I also realized that their passion was driven by longing. Before I came into Dave's life, he had participated in the family "meetings" and had been very intimate with the 4 other wives. He hadn't been with them for the 18 months since he and I became seriously involved. Now they were reuniting in the full enjoyment of the family's love.

My attention was jerked back to Ron as he thrust himself deep in me and froze, sighing a high pitched moan. I felt him fill me with his cum and I held myself hard against him to share in his ecstasy. As he slowly relaxed and pulled his now limp cock from me, I felt proud of myself for pleasing him. He and I watched Dave and Rosemary reach their own climax and beamed at them. When they were finished, Ron and Rosemary joined hands and walked back to their assigned place. And I remembered that there were three more brothers to be pleasured.

I sat up in the bed and Cecily appeared at my side with a glass of water and a moist towel. I gulped the water and cleaned myself up with the towel. The cum of two men was dripping from my vagina -- but there would soon be much more. She said "You just rest and then let us know when you are ready for Denzel and me. We'll be right over there."

I scanned the room and saw that each couple had their own loveseat facing toward the central bed. Beside each was a small table with drinks and snack food to keep them satisfied during the performance. I found another table next to the bed with drinks and fresh fruit. For the moment I was no longer the center of attention and they talked among themselves in what seemed complimentary terms about the first two acts they had watched. I ate some pineapple slices and regained my energy and interest in this unusual ceremony.

Dave sat next to me and kissed me gently. "I'm so proud of you. I know how difficult this was for you and yet you were wonderful with Ron. He's truly smitten with you now. I'm sure he will be anxious to be with you again at the next meeting. Hell, I'm sure all of us will be anxious to be with you again."

I contemplated that concept and realized that I would probably come to enjoy the monthly meetings. My concerns had evaporated. "OK, time for Denzel and Cecily", I announced.

Denzel and Cecily presented themselves at the foot of the bed and dropped their robes. It confirmed my suspicions that the myth of all black men having huge dicks was indeed a myth. Denzel's was average size and looked like smooth ebony. I licked my lips as I inspected it.

"I'm ready to share myself with you Denzel" I said, and leaned forward to kiss him. We shared a long, passionate kiss, the Denzell said "Do you like to ride cowgirl style?"

I nodded and he crawled up onto the bed and laid on his back, his rock hard cock standing straight up. I straddled him and aligned my hole with his member. I always like cowgirl since I can control the depth of penetration and the speed of humping. I slowly started to lower myself onto the head of his cock while watching his face. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back as he began to feel my pussy grip him. I felt no resistance to his penetration so decided to have some fun. I continued to watch his face for a reaction as I suddenly dropped myself all the way down on him. His eyes flew open, he gasped and raised his head toward me, staring into my eyes. I smiled, and he returned the smile while he slowly reclined back to the bed.

I started a slow regular pace and we both enjoyed the special excitement of the first time with a new lover. I had my eyes closed and then felt a hand and a mouth on each of my boobs. Cecily was sitting next to us and taking her own pleasure from sharing me. For the moment I felt like part of the Jackson's marriage. I'd never done a threesome before, but that night I was having sex with nine other people. It's amazing how fast people can adapt to a totally new situation.

With stimulation from both of them, I soon felt myself again approaching orgasm. How many was it at that point? I stared intently at Denzel as I began to shudder and moan. That set him off and he thrust forcefully up to meet me. We came together in a blast of energy and passion. I collapsed on top of him struggling to suck enough oxygen from the air to quench the fire in my lungs. Another wonderful experience, and still two to go.

Steve and Emily MacMillan were next up and approached as I drank more water and ate a few grapes to restore some of the energy I had burned that night. "I'm ready to share my body with you Steve" I intoned like an incantation. They both grinned and dropped their robes and I dropped my jaw. Steve was very well endowed, a little thicker than Dave, and definitely longer. He saw the expression on my face as I stared at his tool and assured me "Don't worry Carol, we'll take it slow so you can relax and enjoy it. Emily and I have a special request for you. We like to do everything as a team -- and tonight we'd like to do you as team. Is that all right?"

At that point I was ready for almost anything. "Sure," I said, "Show me what you want to do".

It turned out they suggested something totally new to me -- but then, I had never done threesomes before. Steve laid on his back, his elongated cock pointing to the sky. He had me mount him in reverse cowgirl, which is facing toward his feet -- and facing my pussy toward the other couples. I slowly lowered myself down that long shaft and had to pause at a few points to let me body adapt to him. Eventually I bottomed out and knew I had never been penetrated as deeply before, or as thoroughly filled with cock. I paused for a few seconds to savor this new experience.

Everybody would now be able to watch his dick move in and out of me as we fucked. That gave me a new kind of thrill. Was I becoming an exhibitionist? Emily then joined in, laying on her stomach between our legs, her face in my crotch. I squeaked when her tongue pushed against my clit the first time. Then she and I began a coordinated rhythm. I raised myself up a few inches and she placed her tongue right where Steve's erection entered me. Then I slowly dropped back down, pushing Steve's dick deeper while Emily licked her tongue up my slit and ended by tickling my clit. It was exquisite pleasure! I jumped the first time she licked my clit, but soon got back to a regular cadence. Raising up was like cocking a gun, pulling his dick out and positioning her tongue. Then I dropped down and the gun went off. Each thrust took me closer to orgasm. Steve and Emily were tuned into my growing excitement and began moaning with me. I shuddered, arched my back, screamed an ecstatic scream as loud as I could, and then fell backward on top of Steve.

Emily got up with a big smile, and a layer of my cum on her face. She began to lick Steve's cum that was starting to ooze from my vagina, but I had to stop her as I was over sensitized at that point. I eventually rolled off of Steve and turned and kissed him deeply -- but not as deeply as he had filled me. I sat up and kissed Emily, ignoring the cum in and around her mouth. We both smiled at each other as we pulled away. I was almost disappointed there was only one more to go.

This time I needed to take a bio-break and went to the bathroom. I used the bidet to clean myself as much as I could. I came back to the bed and found Dan and Esther sitting on its edge waiting patiently. I didn't want to keep them waiting any longer, so I chugged a bottle of water and climbed onto the bed. "I'm ready to share my body with you Dan" I said confidently. They both dropped their robes and I was surprised again. Dan cock was slightly shorter than the ones I'd seen, and definitely narrower. I wondered how he could pleasure a woman with such inadequate equipment.

Dan said, "I have a special request of you Carol. As you can see, my dick has a smaller girth than most guys, so it's often hard to please myself and the women I'm with. The other wives and I have come up with a solution that we all like -- but I will understand if you don't want to do it."

I was totally lost by his speech and just said "So, what is it?" I asked.

"It's going anal. I know many people consider it dirty or improper, but most people who have tried it, both the man and the person receiving it, learn to really appreciate that way as a regular method or as a special treat once in a while. I would like to share that with you Carol. But I will happily accept whatever form of love making you prefer."

This night had stretched every one of my past taboos and fears past the breaking point. But this was asking to stretch something else entirely. I'd heard about the pleasures of going anal, but I had never really believed it. At any previous moment in my life, including earlier that day, I would have absolutely refused his request. No doubt. No question. No sodomy. But after the experiences of the past couple hours, a new person had inhabited my body -- and was enjoying it. What the fuck?

"OK, Dan. I'll let you try it. But I've never done that before. You must stop immediately if I say stop. Do you understand?"

"Absolutely Carol. It's only pleasurable for me if it's pleasurable for both of us. I'll be very careful and help you along the way. I think you will learn to really love this." Dan encouraged.

There was an excited titter among the other couples, and Dave. All of the women had big smiles on their faces as if they truly loved it this way. I assumed Dave was excited because it might open the door (so to speak) to greater adventures for us.

Dan helped me assume the position with my ass up in the air, legs spread apart and my head on the bed. By this point the fact that I was showing off all of my private parts to the entire assembly just didn't even register with my self-consciousness. He pulled out a tube of lube and applied it liberally to my rosebud. He calmly asked me to try and relax my anus. Then he slowly inserted his index finger a little way to test my reaction. It didn't hurt as I had expected, but it did feel something like pleasure. I think it's because going anal is so naughty that it triggers the excitement and pleasure. He pressed his finger in farther and I was getting nervous, expecting pain any moment. Then he pulled the finger out and reentered with two fingers. I could feel the stretching and didn't like it, but it still didn't hurt much.

Dan then encouraged me, "That's very good Carol. You're accepting the entry without clenching your sphincter. That will allow you to enjoy this."

Then I felt his thin dick press against my hole and slowly push inside. That triggered strange feelings. A little pain, but also a different kind of pleasure. I felt my pussy throb from the stimulation and that made me want more. Dan continued to push in slowly and the pain/pleasure continued to grow. I was surprised when I felt his pubic hair against my ass and he said "There. Now you've taken it all. Does it feel good?"

"MmmmmHmmmm," I whimpered, nodding my head a bit. He started to pull out and then went all the way back in. That time I definitely felt pleasure and I could feel myself relax more as my anxiety slipped away. Dan continued to move in and out, pulling almost all the way out. The pleasure mounted every time he pushed back in. I tried to explore this new dimension to sexual pleasure. I felt it mounting deep inside me with each stroke. Then suddenly it overflowed and I came violently, thrashing about on the bed, pulling off Dan's cock. I didn't understand what had happened, but I wanted more of it.