Band of Brothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was holding me from behind until I stopped convulsing. I felt his presence -- and his desire. When my body began to respond to signals from my brain, I raised my hips up again and pressed back against him. "Now you're turn Dan," I smirked. It only took a moment for him to reenter me and begin thrusting. I felt only pleasure -- a new type of pleasure. We rocked back and forth for several minutes and I could hear his rapid breathing and then a whimpering sound. He thrust himself hard into my asshole, pulled my hips back against himself and released a loud victory shout. His explosion inside me triggered my own climax and I floated in the feelings for a long minute.

I laid flat on the bed as Dan and Esther walked back to their station. Dave came and laid down next to me and kissed me lovingly. He pulled me up to sitting, facing the audience. They all rose, cheered and walked up to the bed. "Congratulations", "We love you Carol", "You're part of our family now", "Congratulations Dave, you sure picked a winner", "The family is finally complete". We both smiled as their love flowed over us.

The next morning we all had a splendid breakfast together reliving the best moments of the wedding day -- and night. I should have been embarrassed when they described my beautiful pussy and how uninhibited my screams were. But I had moved to a new level of awareness of myself and of my sexuality. I was now more intimately connected to these nine people than I had ever been with any other people in the world.

In the years that followed the wedding, Dave and I always attended the monthly "meeting" at the cabin. Each time we drew lots to determine the sequence of fucking. The women had final say on which position was used. We usually spent 25 minutes screwing and left 5 minutes for cleanup between sessions. A very organized group. I learned how each person had their favorite sex acts and we all tried to please each other. I established my own preferences with each man so I enjoyed a variety of positions and pleasures.

Between meetings, the women often got together to gossip and to pleasure each other. I learned to lie back and enjoy the feeling of three women all licking and fondling my body at the same time. I finally realized that, in many ways, women can please themselves and their partners better than men. Not that I was complaining. My regular sex with Dave continues to be exciting, loving and satisfying.

So, now I have enjoyed three kinds of love: the intimate love of a spouse, and the all-embracing love of very close friends and the love of a child. Yes, I have a son named Charles David and am quite certain that Dave is his father. I am very pleased that I didn't force Dave into his terrible choice between his loves. And I am very pleased that he taught me to always be open to new ideas and experiences.