Bang(Bus)ing The Indies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the work being done on her now, Oliver's hands were free to explore the TJPW wrestler's gorgeous body. Finding her booty and giving both cheeks a deep squeeze while she bounced away on his dick. A steady, nicely paced rhythm used to drive herself down onto his cock before lifting up and doing it all over again. His grip on her butt not even serving as a distraction as she showed off her riding skills and made it seem like this wasn't the first time she's taken on a cock like this. He wanted to push his luck however as he reached around a little more while spreading her cheeks apart. Making her gasp when he invited himself to slip a finger into that tight backside, forcing the digit into her asshole and working it back and forth to test her last hole out.

"AHHHH... H-Hey! Watch what you're... MMMMM! Damn it! AHHHHH..." She tried to protest, but Miyu found herself moaning out still as she kept on bouncing away on his fuck-stick. The new sensation of having her ass finger fucked just acting as more fuel for this erotic encounter. The sweat forming across her tight Japanese body as she worked over the big white dick she was stuffing into herself. "MMMM... Dirty man... AHHHHH... Is this not enough for you? MMMMM!" She glared down with a sexy, narrow eyed look as she referred to how clearly he was moaning from her snatch pumping along his length. Her tits bouncing nicely as she drove herself up and down in a stiff motion. A pace as expected from the hard hitting striker but a performance more expected of an adult film star from her home land. Getting both her lower holes worked over at the same time and happily doing half of the job down there herself to ride away on his thick rod.

"Oh shit! We got a real freak on our hands! A badass butt fucking bitch!" Dirty One chuckled as he filmed the red hot backseat ride going on. Miyu's head and upper body moving up to the window height so that any passing car or pedestrians walking by would easily tell that she was getting some naughty action, if not just from the look of pleasure on her face and moaning being done. "Yo, hey! Let's really get her ready to work that little fat ass of hers!" He moved across, fishing out a bottle of lube from a side pocket in the van. Tossing it over to the back seats as Flynn took a hold of it. Pulling his finger out of her just so he could apply some liquid to it, and then push it right back into that snug asshole as he resumed sliding it in and out. Now going from just teasing the horny wrestler to properly preparing her rump for more fun to come.

The former SHINE Wrestling Champion just groaned out, continuing to move her body like a jolting elevator as she sent her still jiggling ass sharply down into his lap before rising back up to do it all over again. Not demanding the ass play stop as she glanced back at her own rump with her teeth pressed together. Feeling the lube being smeared along her back passage, making that pump of the finger smooth as he worked past the tight resistance her hole offered. Perhaps a sign that while she might not be a stranger to letting her ass be tapped, it wasn't a regular occurrence. Moaning as she kept on that swift pace to take his cock nice and deep into her soaking wet but still snug pussy. Not even minding that this man that she's only just met was completing a trip around all of her holes as he finger fucked her rump.

"MMMM... Don't worry, babe... A hottie like you I bet is fucking built... AHHHH... To get your cute little ass fucked nice and hard..." Oliver claimed as she pulled the finger out again, but now going further with the addition of a second lubed up digit now brought to her backdoor. Making her groan out with a slight tilt of the head as he made her asshole spread a little more as he pumped into her with both fingers. "Damn... MMMM! Real nasty little Size Queen right here..." He remarked as he moaned out, more than enjoying her bounces on his cock. Finger banging her now with two digits and still feeling how tight she was even with this expert lubing up being done. Able even to use his free and to give that nicely thick backside a sharp slap to keep the flesh jiggling while she delivered a more than impressive ride onto his huge dick.

The spank to her ass making her groan as she glared. "You want this, huh?!? Miyu caught the other men off guard as she pushed Oliver back, making his fingers leave her as she dismount.

"Woah, hey there babe! Easy!" Dirty One backed off as she moved to stand before lowering down. "Oh SHIT!!" He exclaimed as Miyu performed one of her infamous and feared Skull Kicks. Not just leaving her body angled with one leg raised high like a ballerina pose, but her foot leaving a noticeable dent in the roof of the Bang Bus where she'd struck.

"Come on!!" Yamashita demanded as her position now meant her hands and arms could lean against the side of the van at a window. Her ass sticking out to the side as she kept the leg raised up in a show of her flexibility. "Come fuck me! NOW!" She snapped before she naughty licked her lips.

"Better get to work, my man!" Dirty One said with a laugh as Oliver wisely quickly got off from the seats. "This freak is gonna kick your ass unless you fuck hers!"

"Oh, I'm fucking on it!" Flynn said, moving up to be side on with the horny Asian as he guided his fat American dick into that asshole. Making them both moan out as she pushed in and felt how vice-like that tight, nicely rounded ass was all around his inches. Her position making her cheeks be pushed out to look deliciously juicy, already jiggling as he began to thrust and got them both groaning. Letting her feel her back passage being spread out even more than his fingers had been doing moments before, and not even feeling a moment of pain from the invasion as she held her leg up. Rocking on the one foot back and forth slightly as he started to get deeper into her rump.

"Oh yeah, look at this freak go! Taking it up the ass like a fucking champ!" Dirty One raved as he filmed from the side with her butt facing the camera. Capturing the jiggle of her plump cheeks and the look of pleasure on her face as she stared at her foreign lover as he thrust his member in and out of her asshole. "Being a butt slut means she has something in common with that friend of hers we fucked before! Must be something in the water over there in the good old Land of the Rising Sun!" He joked as was able to lean in and get a full close-up of her tight ass shaking as that big cock worked deeper into her as the thrusts kept coming. A stiff pace now being used since they were both clearly adjusted to the pressure and sensations from this anal sex.

"MMMM! AHHHH YESSS! MORE! DEEPER! MMMM!!" It was impressive enough that Miyu was able to keep herself leaning over with her leg high up almost at the perfect straight angle. Taking that big white cock nice and deep into her tight Japanese backside as the sweat continued to drip down her body. Matters only helped further by her using one hand to rub away at her pussy while she got her ass tapped. Another sure sign she's taken it up the ass before to know how to keep the pleasure nice and high. "MMMMM! AHHHHH... YES! YESSSSSSSS... MMMMM!" She groaned out. Experienced or not, she'd never taken such a thickness or length of dick into her back passage before like this. Yet was handling it like this sort of action, never mind the unusual position, was second nature to her. Especially as that cock slid further and further into that booty as she looked more and more like the title of Size Queen was more appropriate for her than the Pink Striker.

Flynn as he moaned out found the sweat rolling off his toned frame as well as despite this beauty not having the usual curves of the porn stars he's familiar with banging, her tight rump was more than giving him a test as he pumped away into a booty clearly built to take hard action like this. Even hotter considering that her position and raised up leg meant there was no hiding the fact they were fucking at window height as she angled herself perfectly. Just holding onto her raised limb so he could keep in place and keep drilling her ass to make them both moan. Her back passage still spreading to accept him, but more fitting to the shape of his meaty dick as she was vice-like around him even with all the lubing up never mind the repeated thrusts she's taken from him so far.

"Oh, this little slut is earning her fucking money!" Dirty One chuckled, taking a moment to stuff the wad of notes into the side pocket of her travel case. A reminder than already like many women before her, including a fellow TJPW wrestler who had set her up for this, she's fucking on camera for money like any other Bang Bus slut. Expect even many of those 'one and done' whores weren't able to take it was well as Miyu currently is. "These fucking Asian wrestlers, man! Fucking freaks and I love it!" He marvelled as he focused back on the action. Her rounded ass sticking out but now clapping off his crotch as he drives in to the hilt. Filling up her back passage with his dick making her cheeks jiggle away even wilder than before. The clap ringing out to mix with their moans and testing her a little more to keep that angled position held steady as she now dealt with the stiff impact of his body connecting with hers.

"AAAAAAHHH! AHHHHH!! MMMMM!!" Miyu was starting to pant as loose strands of her hair were now stuck across her face but she was too lost in pleasure to lift her hand away from her twat in order to brush them away. Not wanting to waste time by just lifting her soaked digits away for even a second and miss out on keeping the pleasure nice and high. The cameraman moving around the fun to see her expression as her eyes started rolling upward and her mouth hung open. Still getting fucked deep and hard up the ass as she got put through some action to leave her more drained than one of her Princess of Princess title matches she's had in the past. "AHHHH! YES! MMMMM! YES YES YESSSSSSSSS!!" She hissed, head nodding a bit as she found herself reaching a hard peak while letting her co-star hammer away at her ass.

"Oh shit!! There she fucking blows!!" Dirty One yelled with a laugh as Miyu didn't get the best sex in her life from this, but fucked so hard that she squirted as she hit her orgasm. Juices shooting from her twat as her hand furiously rubbed away, splashing down onto the floor of the van she was being fucked in. Leaving her groaning out as her tongue briefly flicked out of her mouth. "Yeah!! Fucking little freak! I love it!!" He said as got the close up of her eyes rolling back into her head like she was a hentai character in real life. And no choice but to ride out all of this intense pleasure as the stud pounding her didn't pull out. Grunting as he pumped away and got in one more round of being balls deep in some tight Asian ass before finally slid that pulsing, fat white dick out of her now sinfully gaping asshole. A sight for the camera to move around and get a zoom-in shot off while Oliver finally pulled the rubber off of his cock.

A moment of good timing now as tired out to say the least by all the action, Yamashita finally lowered her leg down and nearly fell over, steadily herself to drop to her knees as she tried to catch her breath. Falling right into the perfect position as she looked up just as Oliver stepped in, stroking his cock and making her head tilt back as he aimed down at her. Leaving her groaning as she felt the hot, thick, streaks of spunk splashing down across her pretty face. Moaning her when her open mouth unintentionally caught some of the shots as well as it dripping down her lips as she swallowed it down without even being provoked to. The money shot all captured on film as her cheeks, nose and forehead got a generous coating with some catching into her already sweat-soaked hair for good measure.

"You two made a real fucking mess of the damn van!" Dirty One jokingly complained, making sure to scan over that painted face of the latest pro wrestling to get banged on the infamous bus.

"My bad man..." Oliver said with a shameless smile, showing he wasn't sorry one bit. "But damn, this babe drained my fucking balls real good!"

"Mmmmm... Of course... I am one of the best..." Miya smirked as she made sure to clean away the jizz from her eyes. "Inside the ring of course... But maybe outside of it too..."

"Ain't no fucking argument from me! You're a wild freak and I love it!" The cameraman stated. "Yo Driver, my man? We uh, we there yet?"

The Driver up in the front seat just gave a thumbs up as he had been circling around the block of the destination she was going to be dropped off at for a good ten minutes or so. Allowing the van to pull up alongside the street close to where the front of the building was where already there were some fans waiting in line ahead of the event doors opening up.

"Alright babe! Thanks for the fun! The money is in your case!" Dirty One said as he pulled open the door.

"Excuse me? What do you mean?" Miyu questioned. "I've not even..."

Before she could remark about still being close to naked or being covered in spunk, Oliver played his role for this traditional Bang Bus ending. Shoving the unsuspecting Joshi out to send her rolling with a stumble as she got to her feet, but out onto the street to shocked gasps and yells from the fans close bye. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE... HHHHMPPPHH!!" Her yell was cut off when her clothing was thrown at her to hit her face, no doubt staining the material from the jizz. Her travel case soon following before Flynn tossed the used condom out towards her for good measure as the van started moving off. Just in time as the van door closed and Miyu yelled out in her native tongue to give the indies show fans even more a change to see the unbelievable sight of the freshly fucked beauty.

"Oh shit... Man I would not have wanted to be on the wrong end of one of her kicks if she'd caught us then!" Dirty One laughed as he sat down. "I mean, look at that fucking dent!" He panned up to the imprint left on the ceiling of the van. "We ain't fixing that any time soon! I think my cock shrunk just thinking about if her foot had connected with me."

"She's a better ball drainer than kicker, that's for sure." Oliver said with a smile. "A damn good fuck too... You said some other babe she knows had set her up? Wish I had an in to hook up with tight fucking Asian ass like that any time I wanted!"

"Oh I don't know who that babe is gonna be more pissed at... Us for fucking and dumping her? Or her friend Itoh for setting her up for it! Not like I fucking care what happens between them!" Dirty One shamelessly said. "But yo, thanks my man!" He reached across, giving Oliver a fist bump. "Owe ya for being our man for this one, on such short fucking notice and all."

"You got a new video, and I got to tap some hot ass. I think we're about even... But you're still gonna have to pay me for this." Flynn added with a smile.

"Yeah yeah, there's always a fucking catch." Dirty One said. "Alright! Let's swing by that ATM... Fuck it. We'll hit up that gas station. You know, the one with the killer slurpees?" The Driver just made a motion of drinking with a hand before he went back to focusing on the road ahead. "Yeah yeah I know, watch for the brain freeze. We'll hit the ATM there and get our man here paid, then we can go get this footage in the can. Another fine day's work, and another slut fucked and stuffed. Man, I love my fucking job!" He stated the obvious as he ended the video by once again looking up at the dent left by one of Miyu's famous kicks. Mumbling something about needing a hammer or two as the video faded to black before the copyright notices played out.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for any future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12